The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2005 4:18 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

I'm sticking to my vote like a glue and paper
"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."
Woody Allen
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2005 12:18 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Jaguar wrote: Quagmire is surely acting strange enough for me to start to agree with Tally's assessment.
Hmm, please show me this "assessment"...
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2005 2:13 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'm pretty sure my assessment was that you are spouting crap. :)

The machine - why?
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2005 2:34 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

I'm mostly siding with what Quag had been saying.

Post subject: 33

Basically, what you said to that is that you were overreacting due to being picked on. Not much of a defense there

Then there was the big ol' post by the Capn saying, I believe, that he thought that you, mep and Astro were the scum. Mostly towards the the latter two.

2 - CaptainBlicero (mepmuff, Astronaut)

Interesting.

Strangely enough though, as of lately, against Quag, it went Mep then You, then Jag (who btw, I'm a wee bit o' suspicous of)
I'm guessing, quiet shortly, Astro will add his vote against him (Quag).

Also, your vote against Astro was a toss because no one else had a vote against him at the time.

I could be dead wrong about Astro and Mep, but i'm pretty confident about you. And I can say this now, if not one of you die tonight, I will be more then sure that yall are all mafia. With three killers, And you all being "innocent", hardly. Perhaps one of is an SK.
"A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me, she said 'no'."
Woody Allen
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue May 03, 2005 3:21 pm

Post by Talitha »

Here is my position on the accusations against me.

I don't quite understand how my early comments and questions could be taken as aggressive or defensive or uptight, because NONE of them were written in that frame of mind. If Quag & machine & whoever else
genuinely
believe that those posts of mine were over-reacting, then I have to respectfully disagree with you. If it would help I could dig up posts of genuine aggression from other games and contrast them with my own posts, just to illustrate my point. This is a serious offer. Just ask.

However! Some of my posts
after
I was accused of being aggressive, uptight and defensive may have been a little uptight or defensive. Put yourself in my position and ask how you would react if you were being accused of something that is, in your opinion, completely untrue. Then imagine you are a tired & stressed mother of 3 kids and ask yourself again.

Yes I over-reacted. But this is only a reason to vote for me if you think that I'm likely to over-react as scum. I believe that I actually come across calmer as scum than I do as town. Feel free to check out my other games if you don't want to take my word for it.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2005 6:14 am

Post by Astronaut »

The_Machine86 wrote:I'm guessing, quiet shortly, Astro will add his vote against him (Quag).
vote: Quagmire

Just to give you the pleasure of saying "I told you so". :)

unvote

I'm leaning towards looking past Quag and Tally to find our scum. Machine, could yo please explain why you're so convinced Talitha is bad?
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2005 6:27 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

Astronaut wrote:
I'm leaning towards looking past
Quag
and Tally to find our scum.
Though you voted against him?
Woody Allen
CaptainBlicero
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
CaptainBlicero
ARRRRRRRR!
ARRRRRRRR!

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2005 9:24 am

Post by CaptainBlicero »

Astronaut wrote:I'm leaning towards looking past Quag and Tally to find our scum.
How about mepmuff?
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2005 10:07 am

Post by Jaguar »

I honestly didn't think Tal was acting all that defensive until after people started accusing her of being defensive. People should know that I do tend to vote for the first person putting a second vote on people if they don't give a reason.

I find that Quagmire is more overreacting that Talitha is/was. What does a winky smily mean to people? To me it means someone is making a comment in jest. The comment about putting a second vote on that was made by Tally was directed at me and I thought it was funny, but Quagmire doesn't seem to think so. In addition, he is saying things about Tal that weren't necessarily true. Just because someone unvotes a person doesn't mean they think that person is less scummy. I have found myself to be in similar situations where my vote on a person was the only vote. I unvoted mainly becuase it wasn't getting the day anywhere, not becuase they were less suspicious. Tal did the same here, but Quag infers that Tal all of a sudden doesn't think him suspicious? That's putting words in people's mouths.

This is why I agree with Tal in thinking that Quag is scum and why my vote is on him.
I need a new tagline...
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2005 10:17 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

You do realize how suspicous this is going to look if he does turn out to be good.
Woody Allen
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2005 10:34 am

Post by Fuldu »

The_Machine86 wrote:You do realize how suspicous this is going to look if he does turn out to be good.
Actually, no. Why is
this
situation going to look more suspicious regarding, well, whoever you're talking to than any other situation in which town lynches town (in the event that that's what happens)? They've made reasonable arguments about Quagmire and explained their votes. They might be wrong - I happen to still like my mepmuff vote, but that doesn't mean I'm certain I'd be lynching scum - but the bandwagon doesn't strike me as particularly suspicious.

To be honest, your above-quoted line is the first thing out of this entire Talitha/Quagmire exchange that has struck me as especially scummy. It seems like you know Quagmire is going to come up town and are prepping to go after Talitha or Jaguar (it still isn't clear to me who you're talking to) tomorrow for their suspicious behavior in lynching him.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
mepmuff
mepmuff
Goon
mepmuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2005 10:48 am

Post by mepmuff »

You do realize how suspicous this is going to look if he does turn out to be good.
Doesn't this go for any which bandwagon? I find it rather interesting that quagmire is focussing on tally with a pitbull-like mindset and that the_machine86 is defending quagmire so intensely. You do realize what that's going to look like if quagmire turns out to be scum? ;)
Disclaimer: Not an actual claim. [i](Save The Dragons in Peacecity 1)[/i]
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu May 05, 2005 11:26 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

mepmuff wrote:
You do realize what that's going to look like if quagmire turns out to be scum? ;)
And vice versa. It is easy enough to say, and I'm sure everyone will agree with me, that at least one scum is voting against Quag. Either because they want to kill a townie/good guy or they are killing off one of their own to look more "omg, i'm a townie cause I lynched a mafia"

Quiet frankly, I just don't think that he is scum. Everyone seems to be siding with Tal, which is more easier said then done when she has two partners to aid her. Not to mention an SK on for the ride who doesn't care who gets voted against.

And at this stage, if we vote a good guy, I'm guessing there is going to be another three night kills tonight... Mafia, Vig and SK. That will leave us with at least one mafia, if the Vig and SK kill off the other two... which is unlikely.

I'm on the side of the town, for better or for worse and I hope you guys are making the right choice.
Woody Allen
mepmuff
mepmuff
Goon
mepmuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2005 6:41 am

Post by mepmuff »

I'm seriously beginning to doubt my vote on quagmire. If he was a bad guy he would surely have moved his vote on me by now I'd think. So,
unvote

I'm going to have to think really hard on where to go from here.
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Mr_Gnome_It_All
Hell if I gnome
Hell if I gnome

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2005 10:26 am

Post by Mr_Gnome_It_All »

Vote Count

2 - mepmuff (Fuldu, CaptainBlicero)
2 - Quagmire (Talitha, Jaguar)
2 - Talitha (The_Machine86, Quagmire)

5 to lynch.
Who the hell is "General Failure", and why is he reading my hard drive?
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri May 06, 2005 4:46 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

*dramatic silence*
Woody Allen
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2005 12:51 am

Post by Quagmire »

Hmm, this game is pretty cool.

Now, to everyone that's saying that I'm being overly rambunctious (sic) and with a pit-bull-like mindset on Tally, I'm not as fierce as I'm apparently sounding. I'm just trying to show everyone little scummy behaviors I found, and if that means continually attacking a person, then I'll do that because if we nab a scum, it will benefit the town.
mepmuff
mepmuff
Goon
mepmuff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2005 2:16 am

Post by mepmuff »

The_Machine86 wrote:*dramatic silence*
Now, would that be:
1) the sounds of silence (1966),
2) the sound of silencers, or
3) All of the above?
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2005 3:38 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

Numero 3
Woody Allen
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2005 2:35 pm

Post by Jaguar »

No matter what happens, the people on any bandwagon or arguing for or against a certain bandwagon will be scrutinized. That's the way the game is played. It looks like we have a tied vote count at the moment. I'm happy with my vote on Quagmire at the moment. If you were trying to point out scummy behaviour, that's fine, but you are accusing Tally of scummy behaviour on items that we wouldn't normally find scummy.

I won't go into them again as I've done that before.

On an unrelated note. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to check into this game until Tuesday.
I need a new tagline...
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2005 3:15 pm

Post by The_Machine86 »

What happen to AlphaInsidious? Be nice if everyone gave some imput... more recently
Woody Allen
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2005 3:29 pm

Post by Talitha »

Yep, and there's 3 juicy looking bandwagons to choose from. No excuse for anyone not voting.
AlphaInsidious
AlphaInsidious
Townie
AlphaInsidious
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat May 07, 2005 5:52 pm

Post by AlphaInsidious »

I'm going to go with my gut and
Vote: Talitha
here...I just feel bad about her posts, and while the others seem scummy as well, we're getting nowhere with this back-and-forth...time to just get the inevitable lynch over with.

-Alpha
The_Machine86
The_Machine86
Goon
The_Machine86
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2005 3:50 am

Post by The_Machine86 »

He Spokith!
Woody Allen
AlphaInsidious
AlphaInsidious
Townie
AlphaInsidious
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun May 08, 2005 4:00 am

Post by AlphaInsidious »

Ha, don't act so suprised....so now.....we're still not at a lynch. I guess some people will have to leave their bandwagon, or more people'll have to vote....sigh :roll:

-Alpha

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”