Micro 48 -Vengeful Mafia

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by charter »

prod dodge
Zoidberg
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by Zoidberg »

Riss, how come you haven't answered my question yet like you said you were going to?

What specific posts (please quote or link) that Eidolon has made are town to you?
Zoidberg
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Zoidberg »

In post 85, Eidolon wrote:this is stupid. riss isn't scum. neither am i.

zb is scum with either umbrage/charter. whichever one of you is townie should really evaluate the situation. riss got ganged up on for being over defensive which isn't a scumtell. when i pointed out the one person who engaged in that conversation in a scummy manner, he OMGUSed me and then the other two of you immediately agree. Read back over zoidbergs interactions and look at how scummy he is!

whatever.

at least there's a vengekill.

Why aren't you voting if you're so convinced I'm scum?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 4

Riss_ (2) - Charter, Umbrage
Charter (1) - Riss_

Three votes to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:49 am

Post by Riss_ »

Clearly, them all. Unlike the rest of the players she hasn't been thinking just one is scummy nor is she focusing on the most scummiest.
Zoidberg
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Zoidberg »

Hi Riss, if your next post isn't a list of links to or quotes from Eidolon that you feel are solidly pro-town, I will hammer.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Riss_ »

In post 32, Eidolon wrote:my first impression is that zoidberg is scum and riss is town.

this is due to zoidberg's post 14. he takes advantage of riss' reaction to umbrage. i don't know if this makes umbrage town, or zoidberg is distancing from umbrage. but zoidbergs buddying to riss, and then the weak attack on riss after some interest pops up toward her in 24, seems opportunistic and scummy.

i'm null on both umbrage and charter.

Zoidberg, how does riss' post 15 seem forced, when you were egging on her reaction to umbrage?

charter, you came up with a vote quick. how are you so confident of both scums from just a couple of posts?

Umbrage, could riss not be reacting that way towards your read because he's a newb who is not used to being called scum? What distinguishes him from being newb scum rather than newb town?

In post 35, Eidolon wrote:Okay. let's look at the gf angle. the best way for town to exploit this setup is to lynch the gf.

i think one thing that is fairly certain is that riss is not the gf for the amount of pressure she took on immediately. everyone supported her wagon.

we need more info to narrow it down any further.

umbrage's immediate push would have been risky as scum and especially gf but i wouldn't put it past him.

The reactions to zoidberg were a null from umbrage with charter making a slight push on him, and the reactions to charter were positive from umbrage and a slight push from charter. the reactions to umbrage were a slight push from zoidberg and agreeance from charter.

More info would help to narrow it down, but the immediate reactions are something to keep in mind.

In post 39, Eidolon wrote:
In post 14, Zoidberg wrote:Umbrage is scum.

Discuss.

In post 11, Riss_ wrote:Okay your point? The guy beat me via preview. Wasn't that long of a difference. Your point is basically null.

In post 8, Riss_ wrote:Clearly. Are you scum Umbrage?

Did you expect riss to think you were joking here?

You call her 15 forced, but in 14 you instigated that reaction, and mildly pushed umbrage after that.

Does riss taking that seriously actually seem scummy?

Seems like an opportunistic opinion to make of her reaction, especially because of how neutral you made it sound while still calling her scummy.

In post 41, Eidolon wrote:I never said you caused her reaction. I said that you instigated it. there is a big difference there.

I understand that your post 14 could be something that town would throw out for reactions and to get things flowing.

But because riss was already being defensive about umbrage, which isn't an affiliation tell in and of itself, it seems natural for her to take your post seriously. (hell, when i read it, i thought it was serious. as in a mild suspicion, as good of one as you can get that early on.)

your response later calling her scummy for it, supporting her wagon without taking a firm stance on it, is opportunistic as well as dissonant. she was getting worked up, you threw out a stance on umbrage, supporting her, she got more worked up, and then you pointed in her direction and let others attack her.

your analysis of her in 24 makes your post 14 look like less of a random reaction test, and more of a way to set up someone who was reacting strongly to mild pressure.

when you made your post 14, did you have any genuine suspicion of umbrage, even if it was mild?

why is riss scummy for being suspicious of umbrage? does defensive and/or omgus nature only occur with scum?

Heres what i see when i come into the game: a lot of pressure on one person, who got mad at being targeted quick. this person is an easy target and is probably not gf due to poe. so who reacted to her in an opportunistic way? you did.

In post 48, Eidolon wrote:
In post 47, Umbrage wrote:

I'm not impressed with Eidolon so far. Very weak arguments centred around one player, and one role: Riss_ and the GF. If Riss_ is scum, she's the GF and Eidolon's the goon. But I think Eidolon could be scum without Riss_ being scum. It actually would be brilliant if she was the GF, keep reminding us that the GF isn't going to be doing anything risky while going out on a huge limb. It's what I would do.

And I also don't like the change in tone between her last two posts. She gives herself a backdoor from a Zoidberg wagon, and then makes a vague threat when he responds.

So I like an Eidolon/Riss_ scumteam, or maybe an Eidolon/charter team. I could also see a Zoidberg/charter scumteam. No other teams make sense from my POV.

nah, zoidberg is scum. i'm not sure who his partner is yet, but it's probably not riss. look at how he responded to my posts. he didn't even respond to the argument, he just picked at my word choice.

he was avoiding the argument while responding to every single thing as an attempt to sound like he's making a point. that's sooo scummy.

think about it. riss is probably town. her posts seem like a normal reaction for someone getting targeted first for something small. everyone jumped on her for getting defensive about you. zoidberg put an fos on you, and then he started sheepishly saying that riss was scummy, in as neutral of a way as possible, when asked about it.

that is too opportunistic to be town.

how are my arguments weak? look at how zoidberg responded. All he does is say "well we don't agree on this or that word choice" without even attacking the argument.

if i was the gf i wouldn't be bringing attention to finding that role. gf's would probably either be bussing their buddy or trying not to piss anyone off.

so it's likely zoidberg with charter or umbrage. i'm not sure which of you yet.

it's possible that riss is goon and one of charter/umbrage are busing her, but riss really seems town and zoidberg seems like scum.

Those are the main top posts that give off the town feeling that I'm getting from Eid.

---

I don't like how Umbrage won't give me his current answer to the last question I asked from him.
I want it answered now and not ignored.

---

ZB: How do you feel about Umbrage? How do you feel about Charter?

---

Eid: Out of Umbrage/Charter which one do you feel is more likely to be scum?

---

Hai go for it, but wait until these posts get answered so I can have a better feeling on who to shoot.
Eidolon
Eidolon
Goon
Eidolon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Eidolon »

@ Zoidberg. at first i didn't want to rush anything, but when momentum built up, i just forgot about it.
vote: zoidberg.
as if it matters.

@ Riss_ Hard to tell.

Umbrage: I give umbrage town points for his initial analysis of the first posts, but they are VERY SLIGHT town points. he seemed to offer analysis throughout the game though i don't agree with a lot of it. What i don't like is that since he put his vote up on you, he's given mainly only provoking, blanketed statements... possibly to get a rise out of people in a way that makes them seem scummy, so a hammer will happen.

Charter: He hasn't offered much at all, been laying back which is scummy, but it almost seems too scummy to be scum because he's not even trying to sound pro-town. scum try harder.

charters been more visibly off, but i'd think in this setup mafia would have reason to push harder and take more control of the dp. so i'm not certain which one yet at all. i'm def stronger on zoidberg scum.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:54 am

Post by charter »

How have I been "too scummy to be scum".
Your accusation of me looks more of 'I need a reason to claim I suspect charter' than 'well, I'm town and I think Riss is town, so it's got to be two of those three'. Guess which is the town way of thinking.

I haven't been posting much because I have nothing to say. I'm convinced Riss is scum.
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Riss_ »

So allow me to ask you this Charter.

When I flip town.. Who would you think is possibly scum?

I'm going to

Vote: ZB

I'm pretty much dying today, but I'm really unsure of who I want to shoot at this point.

I know I won't be shooting Eid.
Umbrage just pisses me off and that in of itself doesn't give me a reason to want to shoot him. >.>
Charter's current lack of context, scum hunting and overall input is bad. Just because he is convinced someone is a certain alignment shouldn't give him the right to just stop trying to hunt.
ZB looks scum, but I haven't really decided if I want to shoot him yet. I want him to answer my questions first. The same applies to Umbrage.

Scum is between {Umbrage, Charter & ZB }

I'll be shooting one of these three. ^
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 5

Riss_ (2) - Charter, Umbrage
Zoidberg (1) - Riss_

Three votes to lynch.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by charter »

If you flip town, then it's between Zoidberg, Umbrage, and Eidolon. Umbrage would be scum with one of Zoidberg or Eidolon. Probably Eidolon since I feel the exchange between Zoidberg and Umbrage at the start of the game wasn't between scumbuddies.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:41 am

Post by Umbrage »

HEY IF YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT YOUR VIG SHOT WE MIGHT ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE ONE

HEHEH I TEASE, WE WON'T, YOU'RE SCUM, SELF-HAMMER ALREADY.
I'll explain it to you. You have to get someone else to understand it for you.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:44 am

Post by Umbrage »

ZB WAGON IS EQUAL WITH RISS WAGON

OH BUT YOU KNOW YOU'RE GETTING LYNCHED TODAY?

HEHEHEHE

CHARTER HURRY UP AND HAMMER YOUR BUDDY, IF YOU DO IT WELL ENOUGH WE JUST MIGHT LYNCH EIDOLON BEFORE YOU OUT OF POLITENESS
Riss_
Riss_
Townie
Riss_
Townie
Townie

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:17 am

Post by Riss_ »

Mixing up names there Umbrage?

You are seriously pissing me off by dodging the questions.
Zoidberg
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:53 am

Post by Zoidberg »

Yuck, what a mess. Everyone's voted except me, have they? Sigh. I hate it when this happens.

ZB: How do you feel about Umbrage? How do you feel about Charter?
Sorry, didn't see this because my mind doesn't click when I read "ZB" the same way it does when I read "Zoidberg" or other variants. I don't think Umbrage is playing consistently with his "how to win scum games" thread so for that reason I don't really think he's scum. I furthermore think that his earlier posts about His last few posts have sort of devolved into trololololo territory which doesn't please me, but to his credit the game
has
slowed down the last page or so.

Charter hasn't been posting much and I'm not really sure what to think about him.

Riss is the scummiest player in my eyes right now, and the way Riss/Eidolon keep defending each other while trying to be nonchalant about everyone else being scum seems too iron-clad to be town. Riss/Eidolon scumteam seems likely to me.

(Taking a deep breath)

VOTE: Riss

Hope I'm right about this. :shifty:
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Umbrage »

Eidolon strikes me as too smart to defend a buddy that obviously, so unless Riss is the GF the buddy has to be charter.
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Umbrage »

*or the buddy has to be charter. >.>
Umbrage
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Umbrage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Umbrage »

C'MON MR. MOD
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by Empking »

Three of you gathered around Riss_, pushing her, and scratching her and pulling her hair. Eventually one of you pushed so hard that Riss_ fell to the ground hitting her head on the corner of the can...
the can
the can
killing her instantly and also letting the contents of the can leak out. The can.. was full of venge!

Riss_ was lynched Day One. She was a Townie. She has sent in her kill so with no further ado

[Inset epic picture that was going to be put here but Imgur is acting up. Seriously once you'd seen the Riss_-Venge hybrid you'd never looked back.]

"The venge is bringing her back to life!" Said one.
"If only we had a visual representation." Said another.
"We have our eyes!" Said the excited* first man. *Despite his rash of exclamation points, considering the venge infused Riss_ has returned from the dead, he can't be thought of as over-excited.
"Sure." Said the rather complacent second man.

"I hunger for squid. I hunger for Zoidberg." Said the third man feeling rather excluded.
Zoidberg has thus far been silent; why? Because the venge full Riss_ has decided to get her revenge on the good Doctor and he knows. One venge-formed footprint stomping later, and you all knew.

Zoidberg was Vengeful killed. He was a Townie.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Empking »

Mood Music

Some called Zoidberg the lucky one. He was the lucky one. He never had to see the world for the desolated waste land that it became.

The Koch brothers wanted no witness but Umbrage managed to escape the mine at first, eluding them and their Venge-full puppet. Escaping to form the Resistance he was captured during the crushing of the same. Vengeful, the Koch brothers didn't give him the normal death but left him to starve in the tallest tower.

Charter, the younger Koch brother and
Mafia Goon
, had helped kill Riss_. When all other men were enslaved and their work was done, Riss_ managed to slay her last remaining murderer. Charter didn't mind, he had won.

Riss_ destroyed this world. When she got her revenge on Charter she destroyed her last shred of humanity. She is now simply Venge the Terrific.

The final Koch brother succeeded at a far greater rate then they expected with their plan B. In the Spsce Station, the
Mafia Godfather
surveys the ruins of the world. She thinks it good.

Fin.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by charter »

Wooo, good job Eidolon.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by charter »

Thanks for modding Empking!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Post by Empking »

If the scum don't object I'll like the Mafia QT (Or they could do it themselves).
Zoidberg
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Zoidberg
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by Zoidberg »

Fuck. Sorry guys.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”