More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:13 am

Post by Fritzler »

The-Top-of-the-page-Blackberry/Thumper-is-finally-lynched-post:
5 Blackberry - AndrewS Bamboomancer ibaesha Pie_is_good Stewie
Not voting: 4
Top of the page quote count:
Jon Stewart: See, I only make fun of people who I know would never come on the show.
Alec Baldwin: That's a long list.

You circle around blackberry, he was craig kilbourn, coming to reclaim "his" show. He was mafia.
Deadline for night choices: Saturday, October 1st, 5:00 pm CST
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:29 am

Post by Fritzler »

This comes from special night scene writer, AniX

Jon Stewart AKA ambierona was resting peacefully in his trailer when suddenly there was a knock on his door. Still half-asleep and harboring a wicked buzz, He opened and his heart skipped a beat. "OH MY GOD! ITS DANA SCULLY, AT MY DOOR!" he screamed, like a schoolgirl. He invited her in. "Jon, I came here because I love your show and I wanted to show you how much I love it." She said, winking at Jon and placing his hand on Jon's thigh. By this time, Jon's brain was having a party. "You did it, you son of a bitch, your show has gotten you so much fans you are going to get some from the hottest person alive." He said, and reached out to stroke Scully's head…and ripped off a red wig, revealing long black hair. This took his buzz off enough that he came to see that "Scully's" nose was about as legit as a Bush election. "OH NO! OH NO! OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO!" was the last thing he said before Wacko Jacko had a little party of his own. When the town would awaken the next morning, all they would find if the ULTIMATE GROPE OF DEATH as applied to Jon Stewart.

However, let us flash back to that night. You see, some smart cameraman had hidden a secret camera in Jon's house and captured the "fun" on film. The broadcast had unfortunately been intercepted by the Censorship Operations Covert Kart, operated by the FCC. "TOMFOOLERY!" screamed the agent inside, following Jacko. "Whoever responsible will pay…pay dearly." Eventually, they reach the house of Ed Helms, aka Stewie, and follow Jacko inside. Whatever happened later, nobody knows, but you do know Ed Helms is now senior dead guy.

ambierona-Jon Stewart/Cult leader is dead
Stewie-Ed Helms/One-shot vig, roleblocker, and post restrictor is dead
Like Yad in a mirror, it's Day!
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:16 am

Post by Stewie »

You didn't have to actually say that it was written by anix, the second sentence gives it away. :D

Oh, yeah: bah!
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:23 am

Post by WindSlicer »

At least no cult leader. Bad for Stewie.

Um, list?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:25 am

Post by Fritzler »

Lists will always be on the first post of the day. Feel free to look back. But in case you don't want to:
Fritzler wrote:

Still on the set: (6)

AndrewS
Bamboomancer
!Chucklez!
ibaesha
Pie_is_good
WindSlicer
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:55 am

Post by AndrewS »

Ok, the game's a lock. I'm Stephen Colbert, a full PM cop. I got a guilty result on Bamboomancer, there are 3 scum in the game. The other 2 nights, I investigated Pie and Windslicer. Pie, you are John Kerry, a Mason, and Windslicer, you are Samantha Bee, a roleblocker. Before we lynch Bamboomancer, I need Pie to reveal his mason partner(Whether it be Chucklez or Ibaesha), so that we can know who the remaining scum is. Windslicer, block either chucklez or ibaesha, whoever is scum, and we'll lynch them tomorrow.
"I hear that random.org punches babies." - Thesp
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:21 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

Well this is obviously lies. Notice how he mentioned all of other people's names and not mine, and additionally, I don't believe that there would be two cops in one game if one is a full PM cop and the other is a sane cop. Futhermore, why would a "full PM" not contain Pie's partner? That doesn't make much sense to me.

Since I'm not mafia and there's not much else to say about that, i'm going to
Vote: AndrewS
Show
SIG TIME.

Okay, it's not BABOOM. It's not BAMBOOM.
It's Bamboomancer: like necromancer, but with bamboo instead of necro.

So to recap:
I am not a Baboom. I am some sort of bamboo magic man.
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:22 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

Also he's conviently ignoring the fact that there ARE cultists in the game by now, most likely himself being one and one of the people he's outed is the other.
Show
SIG TIME.

So to recap:
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:43 am

Post by AndrewS »

Sorry, Bamboo, your rolename is Tucker Carlson, from Crossfire. Good game, but you lose. Thanks for playing.
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:44 am

Post by AndrewS »

Also, forgot to note that if the PM referenced other players, the names of those players was asteriked out.
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:20 pm

Post by Bamboomancer »

Nice try ignoring my cult question Culty McCulterson
Show
SIG TIME.

So to recap:
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:41 pm

Post by AndrewS »

If there was a malicious cult in this game, then there would have to be 3 cultists already inplace, ergo sum, we would have lost. Jon Stewart being evil does not fit in with the theme, and I can only guess that he was creating a mason group.
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Pie_is_good »

I am indeed John Kerry, a mason

...however, I'm gonna have to guess at this point that we have 3 cultists and 1 (?) mafia. Meaning the town is in trouble, and it's certainly lynch-or-lose.

...meaning I'm not up for following a cop claim. At this point, he could have just as easily been a recruit who was either recruited tonight, or fabricated the last results.

Right now, the town is better off working WITH any scum still alive and working against the cult.

I'm not going to reveal my mason yet, and I'd recomend that my mason doesn't reveal themselves (fabricate a claim if needed).

My priority right now is to have someone take responsibility for the kill. AFTER, (and only after), we should mass-claim.

Once someone does that, I can *probably* get Pie's Masterful Plan o' Screw the Mafia/cult in action.

I have many more thoughts on the game that's probably better to leave for later.
I am a stand-up dude of genuine flyness.
!Chucklez!
!Chucklez!
Goon
!Chucklez!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:38 pm

Post by !Chucklez! »

This is......odd. I'll make a real post when I think this through.
+1 Signature
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:20 pm

Post by ibaesha »

It looks fairly ominous. I doubt that Andrew is lying about the rolecop part. Whether that is a mafia rolecop or a cult member rolecop remains to be seen. A rolecop and roleblocker included in the mafia wouldn't be too farfetched. Nor would it be too farfetched to believe they'd been recruited. But then, knowing Ambie, I'd expect her to recruit Pie just based on familiarity from scumchat. Bah, I think you're all scum. :(
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:26 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

I'm not so sure she wouldn't recruit you from scumchat for that matter. And hell, why not throw me on to the fire?

Andrew, answer me this. If Jon Stewart WASNT anti-town, why is his name red in post one, hmm?

Yeah, what's up now?
Show
SIG TIME.

So to recap:
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:29 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

Besides, the math doesn't work out. And have you seen how many roleblockers there were in this game? It's not necessary that he had three recruits.

Pie said there are cultists, and if you're telling me that i'm mafia, and that you're not, wind is not and pie is not a cultist then iba and chuckles are cultists now, and that's only two. So yes, there's probably two cultists but i'm almost positive they're either you and pie or you and iba.
Show
SIG TIME.

So to recap:
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:45 am

Post by ibaesha »

There's no way ambie would recruit me and be scum with me on purpose. She just wouldn't do it. We hate being scum together. HATE it. Because we suck :(
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:28 am

Post by WindSlicer »

Just want to give you guys a fun fact.

I blocked ambie all 3 nights.
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:14 am

Post by AndrewS »

LOL! Great job, Windslicer! Now, let's hear Pie's mason partner and lynch Bamboo...
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:26 am

Post by Pie_is_good »

I'm very close to voting AndrewS here.

You are making some VERY dangerous assumptions...

-Windslicer is NOT neccesarily telling the truth, and he could be a cultist. I'm not so sure I believe him.

-We should NOT neccesarily lynch the mafia. If we do, the cult may overwhelm the town. No assumptions until we get a plan and more claims.

If anyone would like to fess up to being the scum (or otherwise taking care of Stewie's death), I would like to work with them. The cult is the real threat to the town, IMHO.

Continue mass claiming! We need more info to go on before we can do anything here.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:39 am

Post by WindSlicer »

Yeah, AndrewS accepting my proposal that wholeheartedly is a bit odd, but at first I was overexcited about it too (it works out so perfectly), until I realized that others might think I was cult :P

But if anyone DOES want to report missing an action or something of the sort, feel free to do so, not only will it, hopefully, help confirm me but it could get some other ideas flowing.

Ok, I'm not sure how mods usually work it, but does Person 1 who was recruited to cult on Night 2 get investigated guilty or innocent by sane cop on Night 2?

I was in the middle of writing a scenario for the cult members, but the question I just asked in the line above keeps coming up, so I'd rather have that answered (preferably ASAP) before I go on.
WindSlicer
WindSlicer
Goon
WindSlicer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:41 am

Post by WindSlicer »

(note that the question also pertains to cops - if Person B investigates Person C on Night 2 and is recruited to cult on Night 2, does his investigation go through?)
Pie_is_good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Pie_is_good
Massclaim_is_Good
Massclaim_is_Good

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:52 am

Post by Pie_is_good »

Ok, it's time for the moment you've all been waiting for...

Pie's Masteful Plan o' Screw the Mafia!
(the first)

We have 6 alive at the moment, leaving us 2 lynches.

Today, we lynch WindSlicer. If he's cult, then we did the right thing. If he's roleblocker, we know he was telling the truth, meaning the only scum left is Bamboomancer. We lynch him, town wins.

[Note: The only assumption made is that the mod didn't stick us with 3 scum and a cultist. I, personally, am fairly confident that he's not that stupid.]

Assuming Windslicer is a cultist (because otherwise, town wins so no need for discussion)...

Andrew: Your homework is to investigate Iba or Chuckelz, and tell me which one is my mason partner (proving that he's either not cult, or it's a totally broken cult that lets people keep their roles when recruited).

Everyone else: Don't do anything stupid, don't use any special abilities that completely screw up the game (such as viging people), and don't suck.

More scheming shall come tomorrow.

VOTE: WINDSLICER
AndrewS
AndrewS
Goon
AndrewS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:04 am

Post by AndrewS »

NO! Lynch me instead, if we lynch Windslicer, that leaves us with 2 mafia, 2 townspeople, which is a mafia win! I know that Windslicer is telling the truth, I investigated him night 3, if he was a cultist it would have shown up. There are 2 mafia members left. If Windslicer blocks Bamboo tonight, then there's no kill, and the lynch is 3-2.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”