Song Contest 139 (Results posted!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 95, Vi wrote:
In post 93, Aurathebirb wrote:Also the band Ghost is bad.
fite me on the internet irl
I got your back Vi.

We should all submit Ghost songs next contest.
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:12 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

So I had some time to kill after getting my luggage ready for a flight and thought I'd do one of those review thingies people do.

Spoiler:
[Portugal] Fall Out Boy - 20 $ Nose Bleed

It's all right as background music I guess. Has that poprock vibe and alternating flow that makes it tolerable and nonrepetitive, but doesn't really stand out as memorable at all.

[Uruguay] Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas

I have a feeling this would've been fine if I were into this style, but right now it's just meh, and the longer it goes on, the more grating the trailing vocals feel.

[Chad] Issues - Drink about it

Very annoying intro, it got a bit better afterwards but then switched back to the annoying intro. I have the feeling the whole song is going to be like this. But let's see. Wait for it... wait for it... annnd yes I was right. Meh.

[Djibouti] Hacken Lee - The Crescent Moon

Oooh, a live performance. Bold. Really like the violin intro, and the singing is not bad at all. It gets even better the longer it goes. Yay. I genuinely liked this. It didn't sound as elegiac as I'm used to for this style (I could be wrong tho, I didn't understand the words), but it was nice, melancholic and well done.

[USA] Enter Shikari - Sorry You're Not a Winner

Honestly I get a little worried whenever I see this country because I don't remember ever liking a song from there. (Nothing personal, I'm sure you're a rad person!) But this time it was surprisingly good. I dug me the screamos, and the rest sounded... well, not *bad*. Unfortunately I left my 'Linkin Park' slash boyband phase firmly behind together with high school, and so I only felt a faint stir of emotions. I need a lot more to make me want to headbang nowadays.

[Czech Republic] Iggy Pop - In the Death Car

Well... it's my song. *gasp emoji* It was more of a joke entry to be honest, as I'm running a mafia game with a "Deathcars" theme (Noob game 1960 if you're curious). Apparently this is the sound track of Arizona Dream, a film I've never seen, and I only heard the song when my mum's boyfriend's playlist landed on it (tho I recognised it, so I must have heard it before somewhere). I really like the mandolins and the brass, not a huge fan of the voiceover by Iggy Pop, but it grows on you over time – and for me it was listenable enough to survive climbing through the growth process.

[Costa Rica] The Rapture - Echoes

Unfortunately this is one of the entries I couldn't listen to because of my misophonia (it's a condition where certain specific sounds are emotionally unbearable). I'm sorry, Costa Rica. There's usually a few songs in every contest that happen to contain trigger sounds for me, and this time it was this one.

[Iceland] Capstan - There is no Answer

Well, I liked the intro. It was a promising, but then it grew into a generic boyband song. There was a little spike in intensity later on, but I don't think it helps it graduate into anything more than a bad, forgettable Bon Jovi.

[Comoros] Ariana Grande - NASA

I knew I wasn't going to like this because Ariana Grande is like the physical manifestation of the exact pop genre I hate the most. Gave it a try anyway, and deeply regreted it by the 17th second mark. (If that's you Ari, again nothing personal, I'm sure you're a swell person, but you got to have known this was coming from me. :P )

[Hungary] Jump Little Children - Cathedrals

Meh. I don't really have anything more substantial to say than that, I just found it meh in every single way. I usually like Hungary's songs, but this one was a miss for me personally. In fact, to be totally honest, I found the out-of-tune acoustic guitars in the intro a bit worse than meh.

[DPRK] Here Come the Mummies - Pants

Lol title. Haha. It's not exactly my style, but it's really well done and I actually find myself genuinely enjoying it. In fact, after listening to all of it, I can safely say I legit liked it. As in liked liked. This is the kind of songs that make me want to keep joining these contests.

[Free Republic of Alcatraz] Floor Jansen & Henk Poort - Phantom of the Opera

Full disclosure, I love Floor Jansen in Nightwish so I might be a tiny bit biased here. As for the Phantom of the Opera, I've listened to two different versions of it, one was the original and one was a cover by Nightwish (Tarja). I personally thought Floor did it better than Tarja, and on a live performance, too! I don't know who Henk Poort is, but he did pretty good, too. The only minus for me really is that I just know the song and the performer too well to experience anything new.

[Israel] Barry Manilow - Brooklyn Blues

I'm a bit meh on blues. Maybe I was born too late to get into it. :dead: It's very... DILF music to me, lol. It's not a bad song per se, but doesn't really do much for me. Still better than generic poprock.

[Germany] Jarreau Vandal - Nobody Else

Not my thing at all. At least it's better than Ariana Grande, but that's what happens when the bar is literally on the ground.

[Poland] Wolf Parade - Lazarus Online

Well, the intro is nice. The way he trails his voice drags it down though. At least it got a bit better later on, and towards the end I was actually kind of liking it. His timbre reminds me of Ian Gillan a little, whose voice I massively enjoy, so it gets minor bonus points for that.

[Turkey] GHOST - Honey I'm home

Misophonia. See Costa Rica.

[Jamaica] Iceage - Pain Killer

It started off as generic rock but then the Nirvana style voice completely killed it for me. Bleh.

[Venezuela] Radiohead - Idioteque

Well... it's Radiohead. Dad style alt-rock. I normally dig alt-rock (in moderate amounts), but this didn't impress me at all, and I found the voices to be even worse than Iceage.
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Vi »

In post 101, Formerfish wrote:
In post 95, Vi wrote:
In post 93, Aurathebirb wrote:Also the band Ghost is bad.
fite me on the internet irl
I got your back Vi.

We should all submit Ghost songs next contest.
ngl until pandabirb said something I was going to submit Ghost next contest partly to troll and partly to see if the mod tripped over it when vetting submissions

but now that the joke is blown... I mean I
have
been wondering what would happen if two people coincidentally submitted the same song or band...
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

im the coolest person tyvm.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Cyril »

I don't like Ghost enough to want to submit them. They're very boring.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Portugal - Fall Out Boy - 20 Dollar Nose Bleed
This was a goddamned good start to the contest this time! Like, what a sweet jam! What a great band! What a sound! :)
I wholly approve of this and will listen to it again! <3

Uruguay - Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas
I have no clue what language this was in, but I greatly enjoyed it as well! Synth-pop sound was right up my alley and she had a great voice! :)

Chad - Issues - Drink About It
Okay paused it at the intro because while I'll drink about most things this was already creepy af and I feel a metal song coming that I won't like. That said, I try to go in without predetermined views so let's have a go at it!

Okay see so this is why I go in with an open mind. This was actually a really good song! Totally down with it despite it being a little outside of my regular genre! Nice submission! Won't top my list by any means, but it should bake it on for sure!

Djibouti - Hacken Lee - The Crescent Moon (Half-Moon Serenade) - Live
Djibouti that isn't me is gonna take some adjusting ti, but I can dig it. Not to the song.

Okay, first of all, what gives you the right to submit something this good!? :O
Seriously! A beautiful violin intro, a fantastic ballad, a styling that will melt the heart, and in such a beautiful language!
Well fucking played!

USA - Enter Shikari - Sorry You're Not A Winner
I mean, someone had to play a song I wasn't going to rave about eventually.
This song was very...average?
Like I liked the breakdown at 2 mins but otherwise I'm not big on the style but it's not like I actively disliked it. It was just, Iunno.
Umm the weird sounds at the end of the song probably knock it down from a straight average song a bit because that was unpleasant.
It was just very meh otherwise though.

Czech Republic - Iggy Pop - In the Death Car
Chill AF
I would listen to it again, probably when high.
Great vibe tbh
A few lyrics had me like "Omg did he just!?" which was fun too.

Costa Rica - The Rapture - Echoes
I don't know if the sound quality on the instruments is intentional but fuck, that's no good man. Literal tinny ewwww.
Oh, this is that punk stuff innit. I mean, I like the idea of the rough sound of punk being intentional but in practice it's just not enjoyable.

Oh god it got worse WTF!?
Ew and Ow. Sorry to whomever submitted this because just...no!
I'd literally negatively vote this if I could!

Iceland - Capstan - There Is No Answer
Alright, back to some great submissions!
This was really good. I loved the lyric and it had a great feel and while I'm not supposed to mention it, the video was a really nice compliment to it.

Comoros - Ariana Grande - NASA
Yes okay this was me.
It's my favourite song off the album and I think it's absolutely worth the listen to or else I would not have submitted it!
Like, there is great writing to it, a nice R&B Pop sound, and I have always been a sucker for Space as a theme so maybe it got me there too a little.
I think those who are saying "Ew Ariana" and "She's the pinnacle of what I hate about Pop Music"are really generalizing her music way too much! Listen with a bit of an open mind, get rid of some preconceived notions, because she;s actually a great artist with a fantastic voice who is pushing boundaries in certain ways that Pop music doesn't usually go to! But I get it. Not for everyone. I think she's fantastic tho!

Hungary - Jump Little Children - Cathedrals
Wow, what gravitas this song brought!
I loved it but it really makes ya think too.

North Korea - Here Come the Mummies - Pants
LMAO How was this not Lichtenstein!? XD
Great song, awesome wordplay, the mummy costumes were hisarious! Loved it!
Oh, and great usage of brass! :)

Free Republic of Alcatraz - Floor Jansen & Henk Poort - Phantom Of The Opera
:o :o :o
Holy Shit this was good!!!

Also I really enjoyed hearing the differences in how thiey pronounced their vowels in the duet parts. But I'm a bit odd.

Back to it though, that was fucking rad!

***taking a break to listen to some science videos and reply to texts. I'l consider it an intermission XD***

Israel - Barry Manilow - Brooklyn Blues
Oh My God it's Barry Manilow!
And it's not one of the 3 main songs he is
radiotyped
stereotyped for :O
Good stuff! Be's really good tbh :)

Germany - Jarreau Vandal - Nobody Else (ft. Brasstracks & Niya Wells)
Fun but literal average. Liked it but meh.

Poland - Wolf Parade - Lazarus Online
Nice vocals. I'd write more but I'm tired. It was aight tho

Turkey - GHOST - Honey I'm Home
Okay so I did not expect to enjoy this, but the computerized vocals were the perfect compliment to the music that was chosen here! Really well done tbh! :)

Jamaica - Iceage - Pain Killer
I was ready to change some rankings around from the intro because they do a good job with the brass once again, but the rest of the song just doesn't do anythnig for me and I can't justify it. Nice use of brass tho!

Venezuela - Radiohead - Idioteque
This was alright. Literally tho 2 days ago my buddy put on RadioHead on the drive home from the bar and I was really into it but I was not really into this so iunno what to say.

Overall this was one of the best contests yet and I am ever pleased! :) :)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 101, MiniDeathStar wrote:[Comoros] Ariana Grande - NASA

I knew I wasn't going to like this because Ariana Grande is like the physical manifestation of the exact pop genre I hate the most. Gave it a try anyway, and deeply regreted it by the 17th second mark. (If that's you Ari, again nothing personal, I'm sure you're a swell person, but you got to have known this was coming from me. :P )
Okay first off, how did you figure out my new identity so quickly!? :O

Secondly, obviously this was Ari because Ati is literally the Aritist so...

Third...ly?
Uh... I mean I love it so w/e XD
I forget what country you use but sorry for prolly saying mean things there too! Different strokes :)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
vizIIsto
vizIIsto
Townie
vizIIsto
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:26 am

Post by vizIIsto »

A little question:
When a song is sang by multiple artists, and the main artist hasn't been entered in the last 15 contests but the 'featured' a.k.a feat. artist has been, am I allowed to enter it or not?
Currently away from site for indeterminate time (except for Song Contest)
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Amrun »

It’s been a long time since I’ve played - where’s the link to vote?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 108, Amrun wrote:It’s been a long time since I’ve played - where’s the link to vote?
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... g/viewform

Spoiler:
portugal: i do not like this. 2.0/5

uruguay: singin on me feebus treeeeee ohh to love up all the bom gom beeeee. minus in heaven or las veeguuuuuus, but she would smoke right around the soonest to meeee

chad: would this be like "Pop Metal". pretty good. hated the video. 3.7/5

djibouti: this is pretty regular. lets make a pop song and put Every instrument in it. singer pretty nice. 3.6/5

usa: dont think i would like to be in this basement. guy in a public enemy shirt wig. 2.4/5

czech republic: this song feels like a joke, which i feel bad for saying because everybody in the comments is like "i am from malaysia and this shit slaps." "when your hand was down on my dick, it felt quite amazing" ok wig. i will concede that this song is incredibly interesting. 3.5/5

costa rica: ahh im supposed to like costa rica songs. this is kind of ok. sorry. 3.3/5

iceland: i do not like the lyrics of this. the effect of them being yelled is just kind of like, funny. 3.0/5

comoros: this song is pretty nice. i've sort of soured on ms. grande for assorted sjw reasons. fine song. its pop. 3.8/5

hungary: acoustic radiohead. i like the Fervor. it does have some of the radiohead trappings to me. 3.995/5

north korea: i think i like the other comedy song about creaming yourself more. this is like the same as king crimson btw. 3.6/5

alcatraz: i like the singers. the rest of it kind of sounds like video games. 3.8/5

israel: there was like a nice 30 seconds at the beginning and then the moment came that i was waiting for where like the incredibly corny 80s synth came in like yeahhhhhh thats what this is. yeaah. mr. manilow is very okay. 3.5/5

germany: this is nice, definitely. But regular. 3.9/5

poland: Very done. like, a lot of space-filling in this one. not very impressed by the singer. 3.5/5

turkey: was gonna be like "i like the effect of the singer edited to sound like the vocal is synthesized" but, apparently it is just synthesized. im glad i wasnt watching the video for this because it looks like there was probably some sort of graphic murder in it. this is Sonically Interesting. 3.85/5

jamaica: the horns are kind of good. this is fine. 3.6/5

venezuela: goddamn it radiohead is going to be my highest rated on here. motherfucker. i like how the picture of them there looks just like any other song contest band group shot. did not particularly like the album, but this song has good drum. thom yorkes voice is tolerable when he's in falsetto. aggh and then my 2nd highest rating is acoustic radiohead 4.0/5
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Amrun »

Portugal - Not my favorite Fall Out Boy song, but still Fall OutBoy, so ... decent.

Uruguay - ok. Pleasant to listen to.

Chad - Really enjoyed this. Nostalgic sound but still kinda fresh somehow. Needed just a bit of harder edge for me to really rock out.

Djibouti - Not really my thing.

USA - Enjoyable but not overly memorable.

Czech Republic - I’ve seen Iggy Pop live and I love him. This isn’t one of my favorite songs by him though. It’s still solid.

Costa Rica - Really dug this one. I’ve heard them before and this makes me think I’d listen to more of their stuff.

Iceland - ok. Forgettable.

Comoros - boring

Hungary - pleasant to listen to. I wanted to like it but found myself getting too distracted so it didn’t hold my attention. It might grow on me over time.

North Korea - probs my favorite this contest. Never heard of them - will explore them more

Alcatraz - did not like. I’m a classical vocalist and the poor technique was painful for me to listen to. You could drive a truck through that guy’s vibrato. The woman wasn’t as egregious

Israel - well its Barry Manilow. It’s not terrible. It’s not terribly interesting but I’d listen to it over a lot of this list. His voice is always good. Just dated musically.

Germany - Fresh sound

Poland - I wanted to like it but meh

Turkey - The beginning was not my favorite but it picked up by the end. Would listen again.

Jamaica - the instrumentation was interesting but melodically a bore

Venezuela - if you don’t like this idk man you got issues
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

USA- Enter Shikari- I liked the mix of flavors and the video was pretty dope.

Poland- Wolf Parade- This sounds familiar but i cant figure out why, i loved how striking the lyrics were to me.

Iceland- Capstan- I liked this, would listen to again.

Costa Rica- The Rapture- reminds me a lot of Architecture in Helsinki, i can dig it.

Germany- Jarreau Vandal- this was interesting, something seemed off but i couldnt put my finger on it or consider it a bad thing (maybe the vocal sound...) but i liked this.

Jamaica- Iceage- This was ok.

Djibouti- Hacken Lee- beautiful and reminds me of something my mom made me listen to in the car, only in english, like Phantom of the Opera.

Alcatraz (and I couldnt do Genosha?)- Floor Jansen- Funny I mentioned this before without knowing it was here. It was a good rendition, came close to goosebumps a few times, but never sent me over the edge.

Czech- Iggy Pop- Not what i was expecting from Iggy.

Hungary- Jump Little Children- it was ok.

Portugal- Fall Out Boy- i have a decent amount of FOB that survived the culling my iTunes faced this wouldnt have made the cut.

Venezuela- Radiohead- This song didnt survive the culling either.

Israel- Barry Manilow- never listened to much barry, it was ok.

North Korea- Here come the mummies- funny, but in the way where your friend raves about the morning show they listen to and you listen to it to placate them and its ok.

Comoros- Ariana Grande- mehworthy

Turkey- GHOST- Ive been watching a lot of youtube videos about ARGs lately, this reminded me of those.

Uruguay- Cocteau Twins- Nah.

I've been listening to the Issues song on a daily basis right now, the only detraction i have from it is the line where he says dat instead of that, so i will give that up. I just like where they have gone with their direction and the musicality of the members left. Compare these songs from the same album and i think shows an interesting range.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Y'all Ariana haters be wrong just fyi
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 101, MiniDeathStar wrote:So I had some time to kill after getting my luggage ready for
[Comoros] Ariana Grande - NASA

I love the song or I wouldn't have submitted it obv, but ya Iunno I think you overreacted tbh :)

It's at least C worthy even to those it's not styled for.

Iunnk why I'm arguing taste here but apparently that's a thing XD
- Jingle
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Plotinus »

i'm gonna vote soon, just 5 more songs to listen to
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by Plotinus »

I really like Poland's entry

1.5 more songs and then i vote

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 114, Plotinus wrote:i'm gonna vote soon, just 5 more songs to listen to
You got this man. I was hustling myself earlier. And now I realize that I need to look at the time zone it's due by. I could have been rushing on the east coast while it's a Pacific coast deadline.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by Plotinus »

it's already 8:20am on the 9th for me, and i thought California was 8 hours behind me, but I know that toolenduso usually doesn't stay up till midnight to post them, but does it the next day, so unless he has a bout of insomnia, i should be okay.

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

You have 37 minutes til deadline. I feel silly now.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by Plotinus »

opening bars of Djibouti are nice. i wasn't expecting to like it, but I do, even after he's started singing. I might like this even more than Poland, I'll have to listen to Poland again to decide.

Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Plotinus »

Djibouti sounds really familiar. Is it a cover of a song in another language?

Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Plotinus »

It's not. weird how familiar it is. must just be one of those things

Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by Plotinus »

voted!

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by tris »

voted!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by Formerfish »

T-minus 10 minutes to rabble
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.

Return to “General Discussion”