Song Contest 140 (Results posted!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Oh shit I haven't done this yet :?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Cyril »

My rule this contest was to score it based on the song I liked less, but that's still time I had to spend listening to a second song unnecessarily
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Song Contest »

Anyway,

Reminder: Votes are due by the end of today (Pacific Time!)
Plotinus
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Plotinus »

I didn't submit an entry this time but the thing I've been listening to most lately is over 60 minutes long. If I were to submit such a thing, I think it would be perfectly reasonable for the listeners to have made up their minds within the first minute or two; if my favourite part is half an hour into it then I shouldn't be surprised if my favourite part goes unheard.
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Vi »

Narrowly in before the stated deadline. I'm trying out a new rating system!

Spoiler: So here's what happened in my retelling
|
|
===TIER 4: Hey now, these are pretty good

(12) USA -- Sycamour {Calm Down Juliet (What A Drama Queen)}
-- The loudness wars have been decided, and loud won :V I actually like this a fair amount; there's a lot going on and it sounds good for pretty much all of it. Your quest to find to find the "one for everyone" is a success in my book! Probably the only entry in any contest where I unironically liked people tearing their vocal cords out. That said, it doesn't really matter what your song is about, but pitching "fucking" into it breaks the immersion for me. I acknowledge this is probably just my own hangup. Look, take your frigging 12. 4.95/6

(10) Chad -- Ghost {Cirice}
-- This is a serviceable Meliora-era Ghost song - all the doom you could want, but if you're not in it to feel the tone, it just kind of occurs. I have a lot of respect for Ghost because they understand how to make a song flow, so their songs rarely feel like they overstay their welcome. However, I feel like this song never really progresses when the lyrics do; I don't know if that was the point (i.e. sticking to a single vision of how the song should sound) or just a lack of imagination. This video is silly and self-aware and I appreciate its cheek.

My original thought for submitting Ghost was Zenith, but I elected not to because I thought people would think it as dull. Listening to it now, I forgot how much it grooves and I really feel like I dropped the ball on not following through with giving Tha People what they want. Sorry - I felt some previously un-experienced level of awful during the whole week of submissions for RL reasons :(

Anyway, this is one of the rare times when I've actually heard of the artist and song ahead of time, so I admit I may be biased. 4.8/6

(8) Belarus -- Melodicka Bros {Through the Water and the Waves}
-- I mean, I'm in on the joke and in concept this is a great idea. The rendition of the opening guitar solo is really good, and the rest of the song is quite pleasant. The problem is that it never progresses due to its minimalist nature, so it does start to wear by the time it hits the five-minute mark. In other words, this is another song that I'm not rating as highly as I could not because it's bad, but because I want it to be moaaaaaaar. I think that the original song has the material for a really spectacular cross-genre cover that could surpass this. Glasses boi slightly bothers me because I can totally see myself (physically) doing what he's doing, and I feel like I've wasted my life. :( 4.7/6

===TIER 3: I was wrong; no large mid-tier this time

(7) The Netherlands -- Daisuke Ishiwatari {Smell of the Game!}
-- Oh wait, I recognize this name from somewhere? The effect of the vocalist not letting English proficiency get in the way of TRUE SOUL ENERGY is honestly more comical than it likely wants to be (assuming they care about non-Japanese audiences :V ). That bridge is very strange, the musicality throughout kind of goes some very questionable places, and even after reading the lyrics I have no idea what this song is supposed to be about. Well, that's what happens when you make a mono-red song. I wanted to like this song more than I actually did. 3.7/6

(6) Finland -- Poets of the Fall {Carnival of Rust}
-- This sure is a strange concept for a song. Tempted to rate lower because it seems like it glorifies la vida incel, but I don't really have to because it isn't really remarkable in any respect... but I'll rate pretty much anything smooth and listenable better than average. 3.4/6

===TIER 2: All right, here comes the middle of the pack

(5) Poland -- Saint Phnx {Bury a Friend}
-- I was hoping for variety in pitches, but ah well. This is reasonably listenable but also nondescript af. Maybe not having a knowledge of the original song hurts? 3/6

(4) Costa Rica -- Metronomy {The Bay}
-- This is another song that I want to like, but it feels like it's carefully designed to keep the listener from doing so. Like, this is a large number of bad artistic decisions away from being catchy af. Because of that promise, this is my favorite entry I don't really like, and I want to rate it higher than the stuff below it, so here it is. 2.8/6

(3) Solomon Islands -- Radio Birdman {New Race}
-- I feel like I've heard this before? And yet I haven't. Maybe it's a Cars song with slightly different sound quality? This is the archetype for "mediocre but listenable" - nothing I want to listen to intently, mostly inoffensive background music but I'd rather listen to nothing at all than this - and while I don't want to give it points I'm kind of have to. This really didn't need to go on for as long as it did. 2.75/6

(2) North Korea -- The Buoys {Timothy}
-- <inhales> BUOOOOOOOOOY
The song's okay. Generic '60s rock (technically 1970, close enough), back when rock rolled. Kinda catchy to have in the background if you ignore the high strings in the chorus but I've never liked name songs. I'm assuming the band never found success later because the vocalist has a certain whininess to his voice. 2.7/6

(1) Kosovo -- Capsule {Hello}
-- I liked it a lot more on my first listen than my second, partly because of the sweet new-gen Kirby vibes. The second time I mostly found it jarring. I had difficulty deciding where to put this tbh. 2.5/6

Principality of Hutt River -- Racoon {Love You More + Laugh About It}
-- That lonely 'c' bothered me for 8 minutes and 31 seconds. 2.3/6

Turkey -- The Misfits {Skulls}
-- Remember, violence against women isn't cool. 2/6

===TIER 1: You know, you don't HAVE to submit these styles

Uruguay -- Adrianne Lenker and Buck Meek {Indiana}
-- As with the Big Thief song from several contests ago - but even more so - this is another style that doesn't work for me at all. What IS it with high-pitched slightly-off-key vocals on overly emotional acoustic guitar? 1.8/6

Djibouti -- Veil of Maya {Subject Zero}
-- 1.7/6

Australia -- Flowerkid {Boy with the Winfields and the Wild Heart}
-- 1.6/6

Iraq -- Bon Iver {10 d E A T h b R E a s T (Extended Version)}
-- You owe me new headphones. :sheep: 1.3/6

Comoros -- Greta Van Fleet {Anthem}
-- 1.2/6

Iceland -- glass beach {glass beach}
-- I... I don't know what the appeal of this style is. I don't even know what quality it is that I lack, the quality that the rest of the human race has that makes this sort of musical desperation palatable. The musicanship is decent; the sound quality isn't. It goes downhill in the second half, and it was already pretty downhill. The whininess put it right where it belongs in this list. 1.15/6

Portugal -- Naseer Shamma {Al-Amiriyya/L'Abri d'Al-Amiriyya}
-- 15-minute entries are forbidden. Simulating a frigging
air raid
with an oud requires some serious skill and I respect that, but I sense I'm too literalist to get into the rest. I feel like this is a good thing to know about w.r.t. random trivia, but I don't know what to do with it in a song contest. I'm ultimately rating it at what I've defined to be "would not listen to again", and that happens to be here. 1/6

Japan -- 猫叉Master {REcorrection}
-- Yep, going the quiet 'n' contemplative route again. You need it; it builds character. This song is super-cute and technically quite impressive in the sense of how well the exposed sections are handled to produce their emotional effect. (The lyrics are moody and depressed, if you're wondering.)

Nekomata Master has a very distinguishable style, and this song actually has none of it. A much more recognizable song by this artist would be Beyond the Earth, their debut. Maybe I should have submitted that; as far as heavily sample-reliant video game music goes it kind of rocks, and the quiet types don't really seem to play well here.

I play this on loop when I do setup design, and wish it was longer than five minutes.

Spoiler: Rating system
6/6
- Largely a measure of excess from 5/6. Something I rate 6/6 is something I want to run up and hug you for introducing into my life. Don't worry, it's a hug over the internet. In person I would quietly thank your general direction.

5/6
- I voluntarily listened to this multiple times during the review. You really have to grab my attention and hold it (in a good way) for this to happen. I want to personally thank you for submitting this entry to the contest, and will be happy for the next few days.

4/6
- Entries I generally feel favorable toward. I would rather listen to this than silence. I'm glad you've broadened my musical horizons with this.

3/6
- Ambivalence or white noise. 3.1/6 is reserved for silence. I think your taste in music is boring or flawed, but still thank you for submitting something as pleasant as this, versus lower ratings.

2/6
- Entries I generally feel unfavorable toward. I don't necessarily feel emotional pain or revulsion; it's just something I feel is worse than listening to nothing at all.

1/6
- Entries I did not listen to a second time during the review for whichever reason. I generally consider this a sign of disrespect unless it's for my own health. Please do not this.

0/6
- Entries that trigger misophonia or are too offensive to get over. I am genuinely puzzled why you would make people you don't hate listen to this.

Given how this contest turned out, I may still be able to compress 3-5? I think I go from "I like this" to "I really like this" a lot more quickly than "I don't like this" to "I hate this".
Last edited by Vi on Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Cyril »

Being rated in the same group as bon AUGH, ded zeppelin, and 15 minutes makes me :(

I kinda figured this one would be too much for people though but whatever I love it
Maybe at least check out this one too? Or die idc really
https://youtu.be/1R4JcZbDvy8
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 105, Cyril wrote:Maybe at least check out this one too? Or die idc really
this is such a you thing to say
please don't change
tbc I'm saying this unironically
and also take no offense because I feel the same way toward a lot of people this contest

I put in my notes for the song since you're interested but the gist of it is that this entire style is something that I personally don't understand the appeal of. This new song would have gotten a better rating but it would still be low for the same reasons. I apologize. guess i'll die <shrug>
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Cyril »

so long, boomer

it's funny to me bcuz we have the same 12
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 104, Vi wrote:even after reading the lyrics I have no idea what this song is supposed to be about.
It's about screaming "THAT IS BULLSHIT BLAZING STILL MY HEART IS BLAZING" during Guilty Gear Strive trailers. I thought the full song was p fun, but it's really all about that first verse and the chorus(that apparently isn't the chorus cause it changes?!?!)

https://youtu.be/fpHv_SGKkjk?t=69
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 108, PJ. wrote:
In post 104, Vi wrote:even after reading the lyrics I have no idea what this song is supposed to be about.
It's about screaming "THAT IS BULLSHIT BLAZING STILL MY HEART IS BLAZING" during Guilty Gear Strive trailers.
All things considered, that meaning is #worthit.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by Amrun »

Iceland - as previously stated, enjoyed this. Not my favorite in the contest, and not sure I’d explore their discography, but I had fun listening to it.

Principality of Hutt River - hates the video, ruined it for me

Djibouti - Ok. When I’m in the mood for this type of music, it’s something I’d put on.

Chad - didn’t knock my socks off but I enjoyed it. Solid. Received points from me.

Finland - bleh

Solomon island - I already don’t remember it but I remember it was decent.

Costa Rica - forgot it already, says a lot

USA - likes this, would listen again

Japan - not my cup of tea

The Netherlands - ok. Forgettable.

Poland - decent

Belarus - really enjoyed this. Would have been much higher up on my list or top if they didn’t have such nasally voices.

Australia - liked this. Going to check out more from them.

Kosovo - no

Comoros - really enjoyed the flow of this one, had fun with it

North Korea - ok. Didn’t get points but liked it.

Uruguay - liked a lot. Got decent points. Not super original but easy to listen to.

Portugal - Truthfully, I loved it, and as a musician, I appreciate it, but it didn’t get points only because it just felt out of place in the contest as these entries always do for me. But it’s great.

Iraq - Really liked something about this. Reminded me of mother mother
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:43 pm

Post by Amrun »

Really solid contest tbh. Liked most of it
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Scigatt
Scigatt
Goon
Scigatt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:58 am

Post by Scigatt »

In post 104, Vi wrote:Narrowly in before the stated deadline. I'm trying out a new rating system!

Spoiler: So here's what happened in my retelling
|
|
===TIER 4: Hey now, these are pretty good

(12) USA -- Sycamour {Calm Down Juliet (What A Drama Queen)}
-- The loudness wars have been decided, and loud won :V I actually like this a fair amount; there's a lot going on and it sounds good for pretty much all of it. Your quest to find to find the "one for everyone" is a success in my book! Probably the only entry in any contest where I unironically liked people tearing their vocal cords out. That said, it doesn't really matter what your song is about, but pitching "fucking" into it breaks the immersion for me. I acknowledge this is probably just my own hangup. Look, take your frigging 12. 4.95/6

(10) Chad -- Ghost {Cirice}
-- This is a serviceable Meliora-era Ghost song - all the doom you could want, but if you're not in it to feel the tone, it just kind of occurs. I have a lot of respect for Ghost because they understand how to make a song flow, so their songs rarely feel like they overstay their welcome. However, I feel like this song never really progresses when the lyrics do; I don't know if that was the point (i.e. sticking to a single vision of how the song should sound) or just a lack of imagination. This video is silly and self-aware and I appreciate its cheek.

My original thought for submitting Ghost was Zenith, but I elected not to because I thought people would think it as dull. Listening to it now, I forgot how much it grooves and I really feel like I dropped the ball on not following through with giving Tha People what they want. Sorry - I felt some previously un-experienced level of awful during the whole week of submissions for RL reasons :(

Anyway, this is one of the rare times when I've actually heard of the artist and song ahead of time, so I admit I may be biased. 4.8/6

(8) Belarus -- Melodicka Bros {Through the Water and the Waves}
-- I mean, I'm in on the joke and in concept this is a great idea. The rendition of the opening guitar solo is really good, and the rest of the song is quite pleasant. The problem is that it never progresses due to its minimalist nature, so it does start to wear by the time it hits the five-minute mark. In other words, this is another song that I'm not rating as highly as I could not because it's bad, but because I want it to be moaaaaaaar. I think that the original song has the material for a really spectacular cross-genre cover that could surpass this. Glasses boi slightly bothers me because I can totally see myself (physically) doing what he's doing, and I feel like I've wasted my life. :( 4.7/6

===TIER 3: I was wrong; no large mid-tier this time

(7) The Netherlands -- Daisuke Ishiwatari {Smell of the Game!}
-- Oh wait, I recognize this name from somewhere? The effect of the vocalist not letting English proficiency get in the way of TRUE SOUL ENERGY is honestly more comical than it likely wants to be (assuming they care about non-Japanese audiences :V ). That bridge is very strange, the musicality throughout kind of goes some very questionable places, and even after reading the lyrics I have no idea what this song is supposed to be about. Well, that's what happens when you make a mono-red song. I wanted to like this song more than I actually did. 3.7/6

(6) Finland -- Poets of the Fall {Carnival of Rust}
-- This sure is a strange concept for a song. Tempted to rate lower because it seems like it glorifies la vida incel, but I don't really have to because it isn't really remarkable in any respect... but I'll rate pretty much anything smooth and listenable better than average. 3.4/6

===TIER 2: All right, here comes the middle of the pack

(5) Poland -- Saint Phnx {Bury a Friend}
-- I was hoping for variety in pitches, but ah well. This is reasonably listenable but also nondescript af. Maybe not having a knowledge of the original song hurts? 3/6

(4) Costa Rica -- Metronomy {The Bay}
-- This is another song that I want to like, but it feels like it's carefully designed to keep the listener from doing so. Like, this is a large number of bad artistic decisions away from being catchy af. Because of that promise, this is my favorite entry I don't really like, and I want to rate it higher than the stuff below it, so here it is. 2.8/6

(3) Solomon Islands -- Radio Birdman {New Race}
-- I feel like I've heard this before? And yet I haven't. Maybe it's a Cars song with slightly different sound quality? This is the archetype for "mediocre but listenable" - nothing I want to listen to intently, mostly inoffensive background music but I'd rather listen to nothing at all than this - and while I don't want to give it points I'm kind of have to. This really didn't need to go on for as long as it did. 2.75/6

(2) North Korea -- The Buoys {Timothy}
-- <inhales> BUOOOOOOOOOY
The song's okay. Generic '60s rock (technically 1970, close enough), back when rock rolled. Kinda catchy to have in the background if you ignore the high strings in the chorus but I've never liked name songs. I'm assuming the band never found success later because the vocalist has a certain whininess to his voice. 2.7/6

(1) Kosovo -- Capsule {Hello}
-- I liked it a lot more on my first listen than my second, partly because of the sweet new-gen Kirby vibes. The second time I mostly found it jarring. I had difficulty deciding where to put this tbh. 2.5/6

Principality of Hutt River -- Racoon {Love You More + Laugh About It}
-- That lonely 'c' bothered me for 8 minutes and 31 seconds. 2.3/6

Turkey -- The Misfits {Skulls}
-- Remember, violence against women isn't cool. 2/6

===TIER 1: You know, you don't HAVE to submit these styles

Uruguay -- Adrianne Lenker and Buck Meek {Indiana}
-- 1.8/6

Djibouti -- Veil of Maya {Subject Zero}
-- 1.7/6

Australia -- Flowerkid {Boy with the Winfields and the Wild Heart}
-- 1.6/6

Iraq -- Bon Iver {10 d E A T h b R E a s T (Extended Version)}
-- You owe me new headphones. :sheep: 1.3/6

Comoros -- Greta Van Fleet {Anthem}
-- 1.2/6

Iceland -- glass beach {glass beach}
-- I... I don't know what the appeal of this style is. I don't even know what quality it is that I lack, the quality that the rest of the human race has that makes this sort of musical desperation palatable. The musicanship is decent; the sound quality isn't. It goes downhill in the second half, and it was already pretty downhill. The whininess put it right where it belongs in this list. 1.15/6

Portugal -- Naseer Shamma {Al-Amiriyya/L'Abri d'Al-Amiriyya}
-- 15-minute entries are forbidden. Simulating a frigging
air raid
with an oud requires some serious skill and I respect that, but I sense I'm too literalist to get into the rest. I feel like this is a good thing to know about w.r.t. random trivia, but I don't know what to do with it in a song contest. I'm ultimately rating it at what I've defined to be "would not listen to again", and that happens to be here. 1/6

Japan -- 猫叉Master {REcorrection}
-- Yep, going the quiet 'n' contemplative route again. You need it; it builds character. This song is super-cute and technically quite impressive in the sense of how well the exposed sections are handled to produce their emotional effect. (The lyrics are moody and depressed, if you're wondering.)

Nekomata Master has a very distinguishable style, and this song actually has none of it. A much more recognizable song by this artist would be Beyond the Earth, their debut. Maybe I should have submitted that; as far as heavily sample-reliant video game music goes it kind of rocks, and the quiet types don't really seem to play well here.

I play this on loop when I do setup design, and wish it was longer than five minutes.
Interesting that you rate my 10 and 12 so far apart when I had trouble choosing between the two.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Vi »

Without knowing your tastes or ratings, purely playing the odds I'd guess Dji and USA...
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Cyril »

Rabble babble
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Song Contest »

I will start posting results in six minutes!
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Song Contest »

Djibouti

Dr Easy Bake

12 - Belarus
10 - Chad
8 - Uruguay
7 - Portugal
6 - North Korea
5 - Comoros
4 - Iceland
3 - Turkey
2 - Australia
1 - USA

Chad

Formerfish

12 - USA
10 - Australia
8 - Finland
7 - Principality of Hutt River
6 - Iraq
5 - Solomon Islands
4 - Iceland
3 - Poland
2 - Turkey
1 - Uruguay

Solomon Islands

faustiv

12 - Portugal
10 - Comoros
8 - North Korea
7 - Belarus
6 - Costa Rica
5 - Turkey
4 - Australia
3 - Chad
2 - The Netherlands
1 - Finland

Iceland

Cyril

12 - USA
10 - Chad
8 - Australia
7 - Japan
6 - Uruguay
5 - Finland
4 - The Netherlands
3 - Principality of Hutt River
2 - Costa Rica
1 - Djibouti

Current Scores:

25 USA
24 Australia
23 Chad
19 Belarus
19 Portugal
15 Comoros
15 Uruguay
14 Finland
14 North Korea
10 Principality of Hutt River
10 Turkey
8 Iceland
8 Costa Rica
7 Japan
6 The Netherlands
6 Iraq
5 Solomon Islands
3 Poland
1 Djibouti
0 Kosovo
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Song Contest »

Costa Rica

Aurathebirb

12 - Portugal
10 - Iraq
8 - Kosovo
7 - North Korea
6 - Belarus
5 - Poland
4 - Turkey
3 - Comoros
2 - Australia
1 - Solomon Islands

Australia

n

12 - Japan
10 - USA
8 - Costa Rica
7 - The Netherlands
6 - Turkey
5 - Finland
4 - Uruguay
3 - Poland
2 - Djibouti
1 - Kosovo

Belarus

Scigatt

12 - Iceland
10 - USA
8 - Chad
7 - Finland
6 - The Netherlands
5 - Comoros
4 - North Korea
3 - Uruguay
2 - Principality of Hutt River
1 - Poland

USA

pickemgenius

12 - Iceland
10 - Djibouti
8 - Solomon Islands
7 - Australia
6 - The Netherlands
5 - Uruguay
4 - Finland
3 - Turkey
2 - Portugal
1 - North Korea

Current Scores:

45 USA
33 Australia
33 Portugal
32 Iceland
31 Chad
30 Finland
27 Uruguay
26 North Korea
25 The Netherlands
25 Belarus
23 Turkey
23 Comoros
19 Japan
16 Costa Rica
16 Iraq
14 Solomon Islands
13 Djibouti
12 Principality of Hutt River
12 Poland
9 Kosovo
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Cyril »

Can always trust in PEG at least
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Song Contest »

Kosovo

Reundo

12 - Japan
10 - Costa Rica
8 - Chad
7 - Iceland
6 - Finland
5 - Belarus
4 - Poland
3 - The Netherlands
2 - USA
1 - Iraq

North Korea

zeebu

12 - Chad
10 - Kosovo
8 - USA
7 - Australia
6 - Costa Rica
5 - The Netherlands
4 - Solomon Islands
3 - Iceland
2 - Comoros
1 - Belarus

Finland

MiniDeathStar

12 - Chad
10 - Djibouti
8 - Belarus
7 - North Korea
6 - Portugal
5 - Poland
4 - Iceland
3 - USA
2 - Costa Rica
1 - Solomon Islands

Iraq

toolenduso

12 - Iceland
10 - Djibouti
8 - Principality of Hutt River
7 - USA
6 - Costa Rica
5 - Australia
4 - Kosovo
3 - North Korea
2 - The Netherlands
1 - Chad

Current Scores:

65 USA
64 Chad
58 Iceland
45 Australia
40 Costa Rica
39 Belarus
39 Portugal
36 Finland
36 North Korea
35 The Netherlands
33 Djibouti
31 Japan
27 Uruguay
25 Comoros
23 Turkey
23 Kosovo
21 Poland
20 Principality of Hutt River
19 Solomon Islands
17 Iraq
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Song Contest »

*drumroll*
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Song Contest »

Japan

Vi

12 - USA
10 - Chad
8 - Belarus
7 - The Netherlands
6 - Finland
5 - Poland
4 - Costa Rica
3 - Solomon Islands
2 - North Korea
1 - Kosovo

Turkey

Amrun

12 - Iraq
10 - Australia
8 - Comoros
7 - Belarus
6 - Uruguay
5 - USA
4 - Iceland
3 - Chad
2 - Solomon Islands
1 - Poland

Poland

VashtaNeurotic

12 - Chad
10 - Costa Rica
8 - Comoros
7 - Belarus
6 - North Korea
5 - Finland
4 - USA
3 - Solomon Islands
2 - Uruguay
1 - Australia

Portugal

tris

12 - Costa Rica
10 - Japan
8 - Kosovo
7 - Chad
6 - Uruguay
5 - North Korea
4 - Comoros
3 - USA
2 - Djibouti
1 - Iraq

Final Scores:

96 Chad

89 USA

66 Costa Rica

62 Iceland
61 Belarus

56 Australia
49 North Korea
47 Finland
41 Japan
39 Portugal

35 Djibouti
33 Comoros
32 Kosovo
30 The Netherlands
30 Iraq
29 Uruguay
27 Solomon Islands
27 Poland
23 Turkey
8 Principality of Hutt River

Congratulations to Formerfish!

Panzerjager (The Netherlands), Aristophanes (Comoros), schadd_ (Uruguay) and vizIIsto (Principality of Hutt River) failed to vote. They take a 12-point penalty, and must wash the Thanksgiving dishes. ALL of them.
Cyril
Cyril
Watcher
Cyril
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Cyril »

I see how it is, all the people who liked my song were the ones who don't post :roll:

My top 2 were again the top 2 because I'm a sheep
Song Contest
Song Contest
Townie
Song Contest
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Song Contest »

faüstiv
faüstiv
Goon
faüstiv
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:49 am

Post by faüstiv »

cheers USA.

we will be back next time with a vengeance.

good contest all

Return to “General Discussion”