Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:27 am

Post by osuka »

In post 44, Save The Dragons wrote:what if you're shit at crumbing things

i can't believe i forgot to vote

VOTE: osuka
VOTE: std

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:31 am

Post by osuka »

In post 95, petapan wrote:
In post 93, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, the way I feel rn is that DGB's proposal is a little anti-town and
you could maybe make the argument that she's open wolfing
but then I could easily see a town DGB that got burnt and legit thinks it a good idea to lynch without claims and play this like a scumsided mountainous setup. I think DW sees that this can be bad and is opposed to it. I'm surprised that Rathe and Titus also think DGB's proposal is good. I feel like Peta is scum that's just trying to chum up to DGB and her proposal generally benefits his faction.
dgb doesn't lead with that post as scum, lol at you trying to hedge on that too
and you know that because?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:32 am

Post by osuka »

In post 97, petapan wrote:
In post 96, Nero Cain wrote:if you think I'm scum reading DGB then you really aren't reading my posts. Also, you are being pretty manipulative with that cherry pick.

Also, the fact that you are taking the opportunity to argue about DGB instead of what I said about you doesn't feel right.
i know you're not but you blatantly hedged in that post which shows a lack of willingness to commit to the townread, don't try to misrep

i care way less about dgb's proposal (which i've barely commented on) than trying to sort the alignment of dgb as well as the people reacting to it, arguing like my nefarious plan is to get people to play mechanically suboptimal is disingenuous horseshit. seen enough of dgb who's had a real rough string of games (one of which was my fault) to say that's a town opener. arguing that someone making a "correct" argument about how to play a normal setup must be town for it is bad reasoning, scum love to get caught up in boring arguments about mechanics that they "truly believe" and acting like arguing against dgb is "protown" or w/e is an easy stance to take that offers nothing
a "rough string of games" does not excuse a braindead argument like that from a player that you're portraying as being competent and has a 16 year old account

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm thinking out loud. I don't know DGB's alignment and I think there's plenty of potential scum motivation in it (her proposal) yes perhaps its something too bold to come from scum (although the majority of the players that reacted to it didn't scum read her for it) but to say that there is absolutely positively no way she posts that as scum seems a bit TMIy. You say I'm hedging but I think thats a super reasonable way of looking @ things from the POV of someone thats uninformed.
In post 97, petapan wrote:i care way less about dgb's proposal (which i've barely commented on) than
trying to sort the alignment of dgb
as well as the people reacting to it
I'll take things mafia say to try to look town for 100, Alex.

I also think the bolded is 100% bullshit. You are claiming you have her sorted so why do you still need to sort her?
arguing like my nefarious plan is to get people to play mechanically suboptimal is disingenuous horseshit.
maybe I'm confused then. Aren't you the one that thinks DGB's plan to not claim and lynch regardless of their claimed role and play this like a mountainous game is a good plan? if not and you think it's "mechanically suboptimal" why was it scummy that DW objected to it?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:41 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Sup nerds and NC.

VOTE: DrippingGoofball
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 104, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Sup nerds and NC.
^
see im not a nerd
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:49 am

Post by osuka »

why is he echoing me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 9:49 am

Post by osuka »

minus all the intelligent bits

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:10 am

Post by petapan »

In post 102, osuka wrote:a "rough string of games" does not excuse a braindead argument like that from a player that you're portraying as being competent and has a 16 year old account
dgb has seen people screw up multiple games recently with bad setup spec assumptions and it's perfectly understandable from that perspective. do i intend to play that way? not really. but that's irrelevant for my read on it

you say it's braindead, do you think dgb is scummy for making that post?
free crypto
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:12 am

Post by Anya »

no one's showing up in the pt and i'm starting to think i really am alone there

unless they're playing a prank on me? i'll keep a lookout on the youtube channels to see if i appear on any
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no i just don't want to talk with u

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Masons have to have a partner for it to be normal I think.

Nero gets to be town. Titus is nullscum for the way she interacted with the DGB proposal and her early vote on me. Peta is weird af for holding onto this "mod meta" that is apparently so important but not important enough to just say.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Anya »

In post 110, Nero Cain wrote:no i just don't want to talk with u
i'm glad you abandoned your bandit ways and decided to become a travelling merchant instead
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:22 am

Post by petapan »

In post 103, Nero Cain wrote:I'm thinking out loud. I don't know DGB's alignment and I think there's plenty of potential scum motivation in it (her proposal) yes perhaps its something too bold to come from scum (although the majority of the players that reacted to it didn't scum read her for it) but to say that there is absolutely positively no way she posts that as scum seems a bit TMIy. You say I'm hedging but I think thats a super reasonable way of looking @ things from the POV of someone thats uninformed.
In post 97, petapan wrote:i care way less about dgb's proposal (which i've barely commented on) than
trying to sort the alignment of dgb
as well as the people reacting to it
I'll take things mafia say to try to look town for 100, Alex.

I also think the bolded is 100% bullshit. You are claiming you have her sorted so why do you still need to sort her?
lol pure weasel word bullshit, my point is i'm not getting into an argument about should we/shouldn't we play like this is mountainous
arguing like my nefarious plan is to get people to play mechanically suboptimal is disingenuous horseshit.
maybe I'm confused then. Aren't you the one that thinks DGB's plan to not claim and lynch regardless of their claimed role and play this like a mountainous game is a good plan? if not and you think it's "mechanically suboptimal" why was it scummy that DW objected to it?
i never said it was a good plan - i think at the heart of it caring about dayplay much more than claims is the road to success but i am not literally arguing for no one to ever claim ever. i think dgb only proposes that as town though

dwlee coming in the way he did is scum because it was an argument designed to be "correct" and score points by arguing against a weird off the wall proposal but is a sort of generic safe argument ("no you guys, playing like it's mountainous is bad") but offers nothing, is not game advancing, is not scumhunting, just an easy, bland conversation subject. when i called him on this he didn't respond like a townie with a sincere belief, he just went into a mirror attack on me. the idea that he is town simply for arguing against a proposal that a majority of players are unlikely to agree to is terrible logic and makes no sense
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:23 am

Post by petapan »

In post 111, Dwlee99 wrote:Masons have to have a partner for it to be normal I think.

Nero gets to be town. Titus is nullscum for the way she interacted with the DGB proposal and her early vote on me. Peta is weird af for holding onto this "mod meta" that is apparently so important but not important enough to just say.
"weird" because you can't actually even begin to broach why i'd bother to do that as scum (i wouldn't) but want to act like it's bad anyway
free crypto
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I OMGUS'd you and you responded badly. The rest is NAI mech talk. I'm not gonna act like people should townread me for arguing against anti-town play like claiming night targets and not using claims at all, but when half the game hasn't posted it's silly to act like I'm scum for arguing against something I disagree with.
petapan wrote:
In post 111, Dwlee99 wrote:Masons have to have a partner for it to be normal I think.

"weird" because you can't actually even begin to broach why i'd bother to do that as scum (i wouldn't) but want to act like it's bad anyway
You acted like you had a power role and then walked it back to mod meta you haven't claimed yet. :neutral:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 113, petapan wrote:my point is i'm not getting into an argument about should we/shouldn't we play like this is mountainous
kinda seems like the whole point, no? Like you are effectively saying that DW is scummy b/c he doesn't think DGB's plan is the way to go.
In post 113, petapan wrote:dwlee coming in the way he did is scum because it was an argument designed to be "correct" and score points by arguing against a weird off the wall proposal but is a sort of generic safe argument ("no you guys, playing like it's mountainous is bad") but offers nothing, is not game advancing, is not scumhunting, just an easy, bland conversation subject. when i called him on this he didn't respond like a townie with a sincere belief, he just went into a mirror attack on me. the idea that he is town simply for arguing against a proposal that a majority of players are unlikely to agree to is terrible logic and makes no sense
do you honestly believe that only scum would attack DGB's plan? If not why is he scum as opposed to town that thinks DGB is full of nonsense?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If you want to argue that DW is null b/c scum are clearly capable of arguing a pro-town position then fine but I feel like arguing that he makes that argument as scum and only as scum is far-sighted if not a manipulative agenda.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the other side of the coin is that DW argued a pro-town position b/c he's just town and peta is just scum that's trying to argue that we shouldn't be doling out town cred to try to keep DW lynchable

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like it seems totally reasonable to me that DW would call bullshit on a plan that clearly helps the scum team and peta's argument that it's just
LAMIST
falls flat for me.

could someone besides me start posting?

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'd comment more but you kinda just said what I said more articulately.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by petapan »

lol nero and dwlee are absolutely howling right now
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by petapan »

not going to bother with further intrusions because it's clear his only aims are to distort
free crypto
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Noraa »

votecount 1.2
Dwlee99 (5) :
Derek12 - Anya - Petapan - DrippingGoofball - Rathe
Petapan (3) :
Dwlee99 - Nero Cain - Titus
Nero Cain (1) :
hugsandchocolate
osuka (1) :
Save the Dragons
Save the Dragons (1) :
osuka
DrippingGoofball (1) :
ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (4) :
Dragon of the West - Andresvmb - Dunnstral - LordEvan

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-12 01:56:28)
, with 17 alive, it takes 9 to turn someone into a corpse

announcements
lalalalalala I don't think there's anything so that means I can put whatever I want to put

flavor
I have no funny videos but I have my Kpop ✧・゚:*
Last edited by Noraa on Mon May 31, 2021 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Mon May 31, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »