Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 98, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 85, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: sorry but I think this was handled bad. the setup has to be clear if its an open. it must be written on the setup thread how the role is different in large/minis.

lets say we knew that it was changed we could still hard lie to people about something and have a written mod note that would have been considered a mod lie. I mean we could simply quote you from setup thread and say this is how you wrote it there and its an instance of mod lie even if setup thread is written before game started.
Hammering me was anti-pirate and too pro town. I think you should have been willing to work with other scum more.
NM hammered you before I could get online but I'm not sure if I was opposing it at that time. If I knew the actual win condition (that was changed from the main setup) means I cant end game at all, then betraying town there was our only/safest option

My main point of claiming and playing like that was to make game go for longer so we could settle the win and not just lose it without having chances at plunder and I think it worked.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:36 am

Post by TemporalLich »

suggestion for pirate wincon rewording to match this game:
Pirates
win when at least 1 player from each non Third-party alignment in the game has been successfully plundered and at least one
Pirate
is alive.

That way, a Pirate will need to plunder scum but not need to plunder 3P at all.
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:40 am

Post by TemporalLich »

alternately, all alignments with at least 2 players. (in case AB:LoAF Pirates exist in a non alignment baked game)
time will end
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 99, Kokichi Oma wrote: That being said, let's play another game together Kirigiri

Sure ^.^ Thanks for the game!

Return to “Completed Game Topics”