Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:41 pm

Post by shos »

1000th post's pagetop is mine!
Flavour
M
edic looks devastated.

"I'm not sure what we can say to encourage him," Kingsley approaches you. Nobody could avoid the grief on Medic's face.

"I really don't know, either," you say. "I've never encountered something that, well, has such an impact on life when you fail. Not to mention that he sorta failed multiple times."
"You don't think there's a chance he lets them die on purpose, do you?" He asks you, looking in your eyes, straight up.

You look back at him in shock. You didn't even consider this.

You just can't find an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote Count #20.

Day 4 Deadline: (expired on 2015-08-11 23:31:11)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wagons are ordered by chronology. First wagon to appear appears first, and if it disappears it is back at the end of the line. First voter on wagon is first, etc.

E_Lou_Sive (1) - BlueMoonRising.

Not Voting (5): Ozgin, RedCoyote, E_Lou_Sive, Wanderer-nl, TellTaleHeart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notes:

E_Lou_Sive
is on V/LA from the 5th-12th of August. Considering this covers up about half of the day's end, I will think about what to do, if anything.
2. My own superbig hugeass buttcracking test is this Sunday. This means I am officially V/LA until then.[/color]
Last edited by shos on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

In post 997, Ozgin wrote:I outlined why I don't bother with ELS, TTH, and Wanderer (or haven't, I should say), because I still believe that Klingon had a forrealsies breakdown and that her partner is most likely on her lynch wagon.

I also ranked everyone in some semblance of order, probably in the same post.

I think Klingon's breakdown was for real too, but I also think there is a possibility she used that frustration to direct us in a certain way. Why do you trust dying scum to tell the truth? Honestly, she got exactly what she wanted from saying what she did: divided town because we can't agree on whether Klingon was bussed or not. Can we please not exclude anyone just because a scum said something after being hammered while already being in an emotional state anyway?
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:16 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

VOTE: E_Lou_Sive

In post 941, Wanderer-nl wrote:TTH, are you voting scum?

Yes, in fact!

There's what I said previously in .
Spoiler:
In post 623, TellTaleHeart wrote:Just finished my once-over of this game, and I'm currently working from town reads on: dramonic, Blue Moon, and Suzune. I think the best vote is E_Lou_Sive.

Both Simple Plan and ELS are fitting the behavioral profile of what I would expect in a multiball scum game: in the sweet spot between being too laid back and being too aggressive as to put themselves in the crosshairs for an NK. We see this in a couple places:
: Making a show of backing off Papi Bear isn't really appropriate considering how little Papi did up to that point. He's also leaning
really
hard on cookie cutter theory to justify the dram vote.
: He's obviously keeping up with the thread since he's commenting on recent things (also see: and the comment on Soren), but the dram read is still based on the same stale, re-hashed "no lynch" thing.
from ELS makes a show of bringing up dragonspawn, but nothing comes of that. The commentary on "dram vs Ozgin" doesn't really do much for me since there's a ton of details that never get put into a big picture. :S

A few other things:
[Fits the profile for Klingon buddy, plopped in the "Null" list without explanation.]
[Lampshading during Day 2.]
[Have a varying shade of townread on everyone else.]
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:44 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

VOTE: E_Lou_Sive[/post]
E_Lou_Sive
E_Lou_Sive
Goon
E_Lou_Sive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:21 am

Post by E_Lou_Sive »

Since that's L-1, I guess I should claim. I'm a VT. Not scum, and not the watcher.
I'll find the scum or I'll eat my hat! Trust me. I've done it before.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:28 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Should have paid better attention to that, thought I was second vote.

UNVOTE: Will post mre later but got to go right now, sorry. Doesn't mean I believe him but we can take some time ro react to his claim. So lets go, I'll be back and I'm hoping for more activity. Especially Ozgin and RC, who happen to be my strongest townreads. Although after reading his iso I'm having small doubts. Again, gtg will post more later so sorry.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Ozgin »

Whose ISO did you read and doubt? Mine or RC's?
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Oh right sorry in my hurry I wasn't clear. RC's.

So who are you scumreading Ozgin?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:28 am

Post by Ozgin »

I honestly don't know.

I don't like that BMR has made two posts today, one being a vote on ELS and one being a defense of said vote. That is, at this stage of the game, an unacceptable amount of effort and communication of thought.

I want a more elaborate read/case from TTH on ELS, also. I think the bullet-points and the quoting of his old case from 400 posts ago isn't going to cut it to convince me that ELS is a scumboat. I am, however, interested enough in the points to ask more and not just dismiss them as junk.

I didn't like your quickvote into apology on ELS, putting him at L1. That... was not good. While you are one of my stronger town reads, doubt has been creeping in ever since the dramonic lynch.

I like that RC has asked me a question, but I would like more involvement and follow-up on this sort of thing. Again, more content would help me really grasp him, as is the case with BMR.

So in other words, I don't have a particularly strong scumread on anyone since the dramonic flip, it kind of shook me up. If I had a gun to my head and had to lynch one player right at this very second, it would be BMR. Second to BMR would be RC, and third to RC would be ELS. RC and ELS being on that list only because I still want to peg you as town and I'm interested still in what TTH has to say, and RC over ELS for no particular reason.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:34 am

Post by shos »

Pre-prods have been sent to BMR and RC, since I'm gonna be crazy tomorrow

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
BlueMoonRising
BlueMoonRising
Goon
BlueMoonRising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by BlueMoonRising »

ELS hasn't done one townish thing the whole game.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Is that seriously all you have to add right now?
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:54 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I did reread but really didn't do anything with it because I can't find scum. I don't know. Yesterday was a huge waste of a tunnel and I'm done. Going away for a day and depending on my energy I'll either post when I get home tonight or it will be tomorrow after waking up.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1008, Ozgin wrote:I want a more elaborate read/case from TTH on ELS, also. I think the bullet-points and the quoting of his old case from 400 posts ago isn't going to cut it to convince me that ELS is a scumboat. I am, however, interested enough in the points to ask more and not just dismiss them as junk.

That was the outline of it, but the bare bone reasoning of it isn't going to change once I actually write the damn thing with the possible exception of the "lampshading" point because I'm not sure if that's the precise term for it. I do recall ELS mentioning something about finding dragonspawn's partner that struck me in retrospect.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:39 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 997, Ozgin wrote:that her partner is most likely on her lynch wagon

See, I don't like this. This is too simplistic. Your dram case was good, and I can follow how that would connects to this "for realsies breakdown". I do not see how this applies to any of the other people on her wagon, however. I mean, she got snippy with me, but nothing like what we saw with dram. I don't think she acted that way toward anyone else, so I think the breakdown theory is necessarily a dead end.

In any event, she pretty much called everyone scum at one point or another. Her big names were you, dram, myself, Suzune and BMR.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:41 am

Post by RedCoyote »

I mean, Oz, ELS is only off the table for you because she didn't "breakdown" on that slot? A Simple Plan was such a non-factor that it would've been weird for her to do so, frankly.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:47 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Oz's overthinking is getting me to suspect him now. I hate it because my brain tells me he is town, but my gut tells me he's rocking the boat unnecessarily. He should be town. Myself and BMR should be town. Suzune should probably be town. Wanderer, too.

I just look at this game like, okay, let's get the obviously questionable links out of the game. The ones that have never done anything that was super townie on D1. Immediately I say that was A Simple Plan and Papi Bear due to just laying low while Klingon was catching a lot of flak.

I mean, sure, maybe one of us was able to roll with the punches well and play off Klingon and all that... but I think we can talk ourselves in circles debating that. Who is the "worst" (for lack of a better word... I mean, like, most ineffective) player from D1 that's still alive? A Simple Plan/ELS.

L-1.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Ozgin »

ELS isn't off the table because Klingon didn't "breakdown" on that slot. ELS simply isn't
on
the table because everyone's "cases" on him are "outlines," "just the barebones," and one-liners like BMR's #1010 which is, much like his other posts, complete garbage in reasoning.

I can understand the reasoning behind thinking that, since it wasn't dram and it's not Suzune, the "her partner was on her wagon" is a dead end. I mean, yeah, dying scum can lie. And if it's not Suzune and it's not dramonic, then it's likely not anyone. I don't know that I wholly agree, because I
still
don't like BMR.

Even so, I guess I'll hold the
intent to hammer
on ELS if nobody wants to move forward on it. I just wish the people who are claiming that he's through-the-roof scum would just give an elaborate... no, fuck elaborate, just any case with some detail that isn't a hodgepodge of small, surface-value observations with no inference or explanation.
BlueMoonRising
BlueMoonRising
Goon
BlueMoonRising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:52 am

Post by BlueMoonRising »

Sometimes obvscum is obvscum. You don't need to overthink it.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

VOTE: TTH
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Ozgin »

Yeah, no, I'm keeping my vote on VOTE: BMR. Posts like that just scream scum.

"Don't think about it, just rush a lynch! Kill anyone! It's just obvious, go for it!"

You, sir, disgust me.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

Okay so here's what I'm thinking.
Ozgin: Voted Klingon rather early, kept with his read on her and never unvoted or switched. There was nor eason to bus at that point, so Ozgin is likely town.
RC: Voted Klingon early, then switched to Suzune for a big part of the Day while still being divided between the two. In the end he moved back to Klingon again, that was after she claimed citizen. So that made me think RC could have been trying to get Suzune lynched instead of Klingon, but in that case I'd expect him to have her as a null-read and not keep pushing on her. Also, there's the townslip, RC is likely town.
BMR: Voted Klingon I think about halfway through Day 1. He didn't need to bus her there, however I feel his explanation in sounds like scum who is fed up with his buddy. Not too sure here, would like some input from you guys here.

ELS: Have read him several times, and just can't get a strong read on him. Maybe I'm being influenced by the suspicions from other players, I do understand what TTH is getting at with him staying in the middle.
TTH: My stance on her hasn't really changed since Day 3. , also might want to check again, and in between those are some scraps here and there. Maybe this time I can get some responses to it, I mean a little more than just saying 'I don't believe she's scum'.
BlueMoonRising
BlueMoonRising
Goon
BlueMoonRising
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by BlueMoonRising »

I've never said anything about quick lynching. That is pure word twisting.

If someone literally hasn't done one townish thing the whole game, they deserve to be lynched, period.

If you want to lynch the guy that is winning the game for town through his votes, then go right ahead.
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:02 am

Post by Wanderer-nl »

BMR: You voted TTH so you must have had a scumread on her. You never explained what it was, please do so.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:12 am

Post by shos »

TellTaleHeart has been prodded.

Also yay me, I got post #1024! And,
Last edited by shos on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”