Mini 1338: Cyborgian Reenactment Mafia (Game Over!)

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:35 am

Post by HezLucky »

RESPONSES TO #1 -

kdub got this on the ball. Oversoul, I am referring to: if Agar was TOWN, where should his confidence level be?
(Agar at the moment doesn't think he can outargue me anymore, so he's playing the i'm derp not trying HEY GUYS COP GOT AN INNO ON ME card.

I'm not even a good arguer or I'd be able to get a lot more people lynched - I am pointing out the really obvious things though)

Oversoul wrote:As town I would expect a lot more activity and vitriol from Agar.

You hit it right on the ball. The lack of vitriol for Agar pretty much confirms he is scum. If he was town and thought I was scum, he would be PISSED that I was trying to manipulate the town in this manner, and would be trying to get the last word in. Right now he is scum doing nothing but praying.

I'd like to point out a game in which I was in at LyLo: DEFCON 3.0. It was me (town), gorilla (town) and Pooky (scum). The mechanics of the game were such that we could actually decide on a sole survivor. We made it so that Pooky would die first, and then he would have to choose between myself and gorilla in the time (48 hours? 72 hours?) he had remaining alive before the bombs would go off. Neither myself nor gorilla thought the other as scum, but I came up with several reasons why gorilla could be scum (kindof like I am doing here but they weren't as strong and at no point was I completely certain like I am here) - gorilla (who was TOWN) got so angry that he came up with huge cases on me. We basically fought each other hard while scum-Pooky watched and we were both "so far gone" by the end that we would have been willing to 1v1 each other BEFORE THE ACTUAL SCUM POOKY would have died.

What's my point? gorilla did the town thing. If you're in LyLo, you don't want to be the reason for the entire town losing, ESPECIALLY not due to lack of effort. You will fight. I am fighting. Agar is not.

Oversoul wrote:I'd also like to point out that never once did Oman *actually* vote you on that LyLo day.

He was holding out for hammer. What did you think was happening?

Oversoul wrote:Both seem entirely possible and it is something I wouldn't put past you considering your craziness Hez. Although I don't understand you "clearing everyone except the two innocents from the cops".

Haven't you already cleared me by virtue of the one or the other Godfather fact if it exists?

Oman was in a dichotomy (with kdub) yesterday. He is confirmed scum today based on people's behaviour.

You are in a trichotomy with myself and Agar. Agar is scum by his behaviour throughout the whole game, as well as today. But, officially, that doesn't make you clear.
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:37 am

Post by HezLucky »

Oversoul wrote:...resulted in a mafia win because fucking retards

If you want me to go into derp derp derp town is stupid you can all quit the site this is clear as day mode I can.

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:38 am

Post by HezLucky »

Thing of Note #3 is coming up when you two give me the go ahead (ie. maybe you want to respond to my response, iunno)

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:32 am

Post by Kdub »

I'm ready for thing #3.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:46 am

Post by Oversoul »

Thing 3 can go. I'll respond to your responses in an hour
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

I don't know what he was doing Hez but I can see how you would think that
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1029, Oversoul wrote:Thing 3 can go. I'll respond to your responses in an hour

I'll wait for this.

Especially a response to my DEFCON comment.

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1031, HezLucky wrote:
In post 1029, Oversoul wrote:Thing 3 can go. I'll respond to your responses in an hour

I'll wait for this.

I am here now if you want to start typing up your point #3 (but you probably have it already typed up from the way you talked about the other two points)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1031, HezLucky wrote:

I'll wait for this.

I am here now if you want to start typing up your point #3 (but you probably have it already typed up from the way you talked about the other two points)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1025, HezLucky wrote:What's my point? gorilla did the town thing. If you're in LyLo, you don't want to be the reason for the entire town losing, ESPECIALLY not due to lack of effort. You will fight. I am fighting. Agar is not.

Again, like I said earlier, I would expect town in his position to be screaming at the top of their lungs about how absurd someone was being trying to plan their mislynch in LyLo. I generally don't read games that I am not in unless I am looking for a specific tell or association between players/habits. I take your word for it and just from looking at your summary I agree with the overall premise.

Yes, Agar's actions currently are not town minded.

In post 1025, HezLucky wrote:You are in a trichotomy with myself and Agar. Agar is scum by his behaviour throughout the whole game, as well as today. But, officially, that doesn't make you clear.

I see. Regardless, looking back at my "confirmed town" list I agree that Agar is likely to not be town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Oman did just have a town game of his end if anyone wants to go read his relatively low amount of posts.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by HezLucky »

I actually don't have Point #3 typed up but I know what I want to say, roughly.

I'm going to do it tomorrow, though. Give you (AND ME) a days rest (are we approaching any sort of deadline? once we are done Point #3 we are basically hammering Oman)

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by HezLucky »

Okay three weeks deadline and we've only been at it for a few days (wow)

It will come tomorrow, then.

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ok.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Timeater »

Day 5

• Hez (L-2) | 1 vote:
    AGar

Not Voting:
    Hez, Oman, Oversoul, kdub

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
watch for the eggshells
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

Agar, why have you been acting like this? You never really seemed committed and even now you aren't doing *anything*.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:05 am

Post by Oversoul »

Looking at the last 9 completed Mini Normal games, 8 were won by scum.

This depresses me. I do not want to lose.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Oman »

In post 1041, Oversoul wrote:Looking at the last 9 completed Mini Normal games, 8 were won by scum.

This depresses me. I do not want to lose.

Pertinent?
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

I ask you the same thing.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1040, Oversoul wrote:Agar, why have you been acting like this? You never really seemed committed and even now you aren't doing *anything*.

Like why am I acting like this now?

I've run out of steam. I feel like people are ignoring some ridiculously obvious fuckups by Hez because I don't even fucking know and I really don't care to see us lose, but at the same time, people have straight up ignored the straightforward points I put there so.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:12 am

Post by HezLucky »

No case is no case. Your actions speak much louder, anyway.

Thing #3 coming in ... well, now.

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

Do you have no opinion of Oman, Agar? We aren't even really focusing on you.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

And what are you going to do when you get to LyLo?
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:12 am

Post by HezLucky »

THING OF NOTE #3

Hey, this one is a little bit more straightforward with the new material.

First, look how I caught the scum in the first place.

In post 950, HezLucky wrote:I would like to take this opportunity to call out the three scum in the game.

These are the three scum. Here's what I've realized:

I HAVE ATTACKED NEARLY EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS GAME. So what? Well, the town in this game has been utter shit (admit it, it's true) so the scum have been able to direct where they want the wagons. I have been wrong on every single wagon thus far. However, I have called out almost every single person in this game thus far.

The only wagons for which I could never get support (and for which the standard response was "Hez is just attacking everyone now") were the ones on scum

if Agar is scum:

The mafia have played off me. They have subtly agreed with me everytime I've been wrong and pushed wagons in that direction. Every single time I am right they have either ignored my post or tried to discredit me, so that the town would think twice about following me.

Very simple explanation

if Hez is scum:

For the above to be true, well:

- I need to have told my buddies ahead of time that every time I attack one of them, they should discredit me. Why do I _need_ to have told them this?
- because this couldn't have happened spontaneously. Oman has already shown from today and yesterday that he has no problem voting both myself and Peabody. Therefore, Oman is not averse to bussing. If I were to start a decent attack on Peabody, Oman hopping on is pretty much a given. Unless I told him way way ahead of time not to.

- Since Peabody/Oman largely did not discredit me when I was wrong (or how would the lynches have gone through?), either
a) it's a massive massive coincidence that the ONE person that I was discredited while attacking happens to be alive and in a dichotomy with me at LyLo.
or
b) we planned this shit ahead of time, deciding we would pick ONE townie to take all the way to LyLo. Furthermore, I sculpted a damn good attack on Agar in #552 that was FUCKING IGNORED BY THE TOWN. This would require that attack to specifically fail, which we would have no way of knowing.

Here's the biggest problem:
- town outnumber scum. Town can do whatever the hell they want. If this scenario is true, it is complete luck that we are in this situation to begin with, because one or two "town" that agree with Hez when he's right and the plan is ruined.

That's some convoluted shit

Let's summarize again:

- very simple explanation - I am discredited every time I attack mafia.
- complicated explanation that requires massive coincidence. I'm sure you will be able to find some explanation for this, but ANY explanation you find will not be as simple and straightforward as the other scenario. That's the point. Mafia is full of luck and WIFOM. Most of mafia plays out that way anyway. And I would never take a WIFOM argument too seriously,
except here:
Why? because the
alternative scenario is extremely simple and straightforward

We are talking a situation with NO WIFOM versus a situation with a lot.

Let's talk about the kills:

BBMolla N1
Mykonian N2
Elmo N3

BBMolla and I were in a fight all of D1.
Mykonian died N2. At the closing parts of D2, I had called him scum.
Elmo replaced into the Kondi slot. I had a scumread on Kondi that was very visible all game.

So basically, if I've called them scum, they've died.

I'm not going to do a "if Hez is scum/town" thing here, because I have no clue why the mafia are making the kills they are.

But "if Hez is scum" is pretty simple. Let me ask you one question, the first one I am going to ask:

#1 - Why would I undermine my own credibility?

I can think of one explanation: maybe if people start viewing Hez as the VI he can focus more on looking town and less on constructing actual arguments? iunno.

You tell me. Every kill is someone I VISIBLY called scum. As in, your first thought upon death should have been "that's who Hez was accusing".

Have mafia taken every attempt to discredit me? Or have I taken every attempt to discredit myself?

This one wasn't as good as I had planned in my head :S. But I planned on making a summary, so hopefully this works:

Summary of Game

Hez is town

- Mafia killed Elmo, not realizing this is something Hez would not do.
- Mafia were going for a quickwin and all three piled on Hez at LyLo, expecting at least one person (was there anyone not suspicious of Hez?) to pile on for easy and perfect victory.
Simple

- Agar-scum has led a lot of bad wagons because he is scum. Any attack on Agar has been defended by Peabody/Oman because scum defend their mafia buddies.
Simple

- Agar still has confidence because he is scum who does not feel the reprocussions of a mislynch.
Simple

- Agar's interactions with Peabody are scum-scum. Agar has ignored Peabody because he does not feel threatened by him, and Peabody has called Agar town because a scum does not want their scumbuddy lynched.
Simple

- Agar uses the chainsaw defense on Arugula when Arugula attacks Oman. Agar spends the whole game calling Oman town. This is because Agar and Oman are mafia buddies.
Simple

- Agar is ignoring the Peabody/Oman confirmed scum wagons because Agar has stopped bothering to read this game, thinking he had it wrapped up days ago when the cop investigated him.
Simple

- Agar does not feel the anger that a town would feel when scum are creating mountainous cases on them at LyLo. This is because Agar is not town.
Simple

- Mafia have killed off Hez's scum-reads to discredit Hez.
Simple

Hez is scum

- Hez killed off all of the people he called scum for lulz. Mafia agree that Hez discrediting himself all game is a viable strategy.
WIFOM

- Hez had two of his mafia partners bus him at LyLo for town cred, then Hez turned it around and bussed his two mafia partners in succession, thinking it would be a viable strategy for Hez to go up in LyLo against someone with a cop investigation against them. Hez is fucking crazy, but we will call this
WIFOM

- Agar-scum has led a lot of bad wagons because he has had a bad game. Any attack on Agar has been defended by Peabody/Oman because the mafia intended on taking Agar to LyLo at all costs. Also, the only attacks on Agar have been Hez - and the mafia agreed way ahead of time that they would spend the whole game discrediting Hez.
WIFOM

* In the post where Hez calls Agar/Peabody/Oman the scum-team because those are the three wagons he could never get support for, it is either a massive coincidence that Agar and Hez will be going to LyLo together, or Hez has planned out several days in advance and had every intention of taking Agar to LyLo with him.
WIFOM

* the question is? If Hez is scum, its obvious why Peabody/Oman would have been two people Hez could not lead a wagon on - but how could Hez have known that he would be going to LyLo with Agar, and thus be able to put him as the third? This can't even be planned because Hez's attack on Agar was GOOD at the start of Day 2. By all intentions Agar should have been lynched like that. That is extremely risky for mafia to be relying on town stupidity like that.
WIFOM

- Also, this scenario requires Hez to have killed Elmo, which I have established he would not, especially so soon after Paranoia Mafia.

That's what it comes down to. Hez is either scum who has crafted a very convoluted web - which is possible, and I don't blame you for thinking that. What I do blame you for is the fact that the alternate explanation is so damn simple. Yes, most mafia games have massive WIFOM attached to them. So you have every right to be paranoid or suspicious.

But not in this case. This is not WIFOM versus WIFOM like most mafia games.

This is SIMPLE versus WIFOM.

A new player would get this right - every single time.

Maybe you do think that I am brilliant enough to weave a web of WIFOM. Sure. But I cannot control Agar's play - and Agar's play is the one that's incriminating here. My play yield paranoia, but his play is just flat out scum - and not something I could have planned if I were scum.

I have one final request: I don't know which of you will be going into LyLo tomorrow. I request that I get to place my vote on Agar before you vote. This is because
a) I would like some final words.
b) If there is anything more that needs to be covered I want to cover it.

So this is question #2

#2 - Comment on any of the above that you feel fit _AND_ please agree to my request.

I wish this was stronger. It is so much stronger in my head. Whatever. Have a hezwavre.

HEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWAVRE

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:19 am

Post by HezLucky »

I'm going to make one final claim because I'm a bitch:

If I was scum, I would have won this game by now

Happy hunting.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”