Mini 1338: Cyborgian Reenactment Mafia (Game Over!)

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:25 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1049, HezLucky wrote:I'm going to make one final claim because I'm a bitch:

If I was scum, I would have won this game by now

Happy hunting.

When?

I have a few opinions on things, but the most glaring at the moment is that you are trying to justify Myko and Elmo's deaths as attempts to discredit you when they were killed for their roles.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:32 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1050, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1049, HezLucky wrote:I'm going to make one final claim because I'm a bitch:

If I was scum, I would have won this game by now

Happy hunting.

When?

Yesterday or today. Doesn't matter we would not be playing.

I have a few opinions on things, but the most glaring at the moment is that you are trying to justify Myko and Elmo's deaths as attempts to discredit you when they were killed for their roles.

Whatever bro I'm going into spiteful mode soon if you can't read me for shit :shrug:
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

Whatever bro? Are you even going to comment on that point I made?

Forgive me if I *wasn't* the cop. I am in overall agreement with you Hez, but there are little things making me hesitant.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:01 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1052, Oversoul wrote:Whatever bro? Are you even going to comment on that point I made?

Forgive me if I *wasn't* the cop. I am in overall agreement with you Hez, but there are little things making me hesitant.

No I am frustrated that your tone seems to suggest that I did that on purpose.

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hez, you literally typed "If Hez was scum.." scenarios where you as scum would have done more ridiculous things.

Where's Kdub?

I am going to get some milk and then I will make a longer post.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:13 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hez, you're saying a lot of things that I agree with, but I just don't *want* to agree with. Maybe your attitude toward me is justified. :P

In post 1048, HezLucky wrote:- I need to have told my buddies ahead of time that every time I attack one of them, they should discredit me. Why do I _need_ to have told them this?
- because this couldn't have happened spontaneously. Oman has already shown from today and yesterday that he has no problem voting both myself and Peabody. Therefore, Oman is not averse to bussing. If I were to start a decent attack on Peabody, Oman hopping on is pretty much a given. Unless I told him way way ahead of time not to. - because this couldn't have happened spontaneously. Oman has already shown from today and yesterday that he has no problem voting both myself and Peabody. Therefore, Oman is not averse to bussing. If I were to start a decent attack on Peabody, Oman hopping on is pretty much a given. Unless I told him way way ahead of time not to.

I see your point, but that doesn't mean this entire game was planned by the scum. In my experience, scum don't like being tied to a plan that could easily fail due to an external factor. Which I guess is more points towards you being town.

In post 1048, HezLucky wrote:b) we planned this shit ahead of time, deciding we would pick ONE townie to take all the way to LyLo. Furthermore, I sculpted a damn good attack on Agar in #552 that was FUCKING IGNORED BY THE TOWN. This would require that attack to specifically fail, which we would have no way of knowing.

Don't you mean two townies?

In post 1048, HezLucky wrote:But "if Hez is scum" is pretty simple. Let me ask you one question, the first one I am going to ask:

#1 - Why would I undermine my own credibility?

I can think of one explanation: maybe if people start viewing Hez as the VI he can focus more on looking town and less on constructing actual arguments? iunno.

Plausible. By increasing your noise to content ratio (or whatever it is called) you can focus less on looking for scum and more on being Hez. People are scared to approach those types of players considering the obscurity of "are they like this because they are mafia, or their personality?" For instance, look at Llama's post in MD.

People don't want to take the chance of lynching a VI or otherwise distracting player simply because they could be town.

However, I agree with you that this is unlikely and as I have said before, a plan this convoluted is very unlikely.

In post 1048, HezLucky wrote:Have mafia taken every attempt to discredit me?

Could you further qualify this sentence please? Discredit you via nightkills based on your reads of the players, or another reason?

In post 1048, HezLucky wrote:- Agar still has confidence because he is scum who does not feel the reprocussions of a mislynch.

I have another reason about that, but I would prefer if Agar came in here and without lying say his entire lack of motivation was because of this game and not some player, outside of mafia, etc reason

In post 1048, HezLucky wrote:I have one final request: I don't know which of you will be going into LyLo tomorrow. I request that I get to place my vote on Agar before you vote. This is because
a) I would like some final words.
b) If there is anything more that needs to be covered I want to cover it.

I agree. You're town in my books. I just wanted to iron out all the wrinkles.

I am fine with voting Oman to lynch and then gg'ing Agar tomorrow.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:15 am

Post by Kdub »

In post 1048, HezLucky wrote:#1 - Why would I undermine my own credibility?

I'll give you BB, but I'm in agreement with Oversoul. mykonian was obviously killed for his role (I'm not sure why he fake-claimed a role that was just as likely to get him killed as his real one, but...). Elmo, you could argue wasn't that important of a PR, but like I mentioned before, he would have had to die eventually because he would have been able to confirm himself as non-scum if it ever got down to one scum remaining and there was a night kill.

In post 1048, HezLucky wrote:#2 - Comment on any of the above that you feel fit _AND_ please agree to my request.

Sure, if I'm alive tomorrow, I plan to reread some stuff anyway.

I'll acknowledge one thing, Hez. If you are scum, this is a really bizarre way for you to go about winning this game, when the three of you had a pretty decent shot of winning this by focusing on me during lylo. A lot of your points, as you acknowledged, are WIFOM, but I don't really understand the path you've decided to take here if you are scum.

I have some questions for AGar actually:
1) Why aren't you voting Oman when, from your POV as town, he should be almost confirmed scum at this point?
2) From a balance perspective, what do you think the odds are of there being a godfather in the game assuming Oman flips goon?
3) From a balance perspective, what do you think the odds are of there being a godfather in the game assuming Oman flips a power role (e.g. roleblocker, role cop, or something of roughly equivalent strength)?
4) Can you summarize your reasons for Hez-scum other than him being non-productive?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:46 am

Post by HezLucky »

Oversoul wrote:Hez, you're saying a lot of things that I agree with, but I just don't *want* to agree with. Maybe your attitude toward me is justified.

big emphatic lol.

Oversoul wrote:Don't you mean two townies?

No. Peabody and Oman are scum in this situation regardless, because they are confirmed scum.

Oversoul wrote:Could you further qualify this sentence please? Discredit you via nightkills based on your reads of the players, or another reason?

Combination of nightkills and, of course, any time I try and attack one of them I am discredited (that is how I found them)

Oversoul wrote:I agree. You're town in my books. I just wanted to iron out all the wrinkles.

I am fine with voting Oman to lynch and then gg'ing Agar tomorrow.

I think you just guaranteeed that you won't be taken to LyLo. If you truly believe this you should convince kdub :)

I WILL HAMMER OMAN WHEN YOU GUYS DO.

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Kdub »

I would like to hear from AGar before we lynch Oman.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:36 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'll wait, Kdub.

Hez I do truly believe it, but I'll let Kdub come to his own conclusions.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:42 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1058, Kdub wrote:I would like to hear from AGar before we lynch Oman.

If that's your mindset, then there's no point in me saying shit, since whatever I say is pointless - you've already locked in your votes. I really hope you're all right.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:51 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Oman

Defeatist attitude certainly isn't going to help you if you really are town

(laughed as I said that)
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Kdub »

In post 1060, AGar wrote:If that's your mindset, then there's no point in me saying shit, since whatever I say is pointless - you've already locked in your votes. I really hope you're all right.

What "mindset" are you talking about? I haven't taken an absolute stance that I won't budge from - and if anything, my mindset has been more on the side of Hez being scum and you being town for most of lylo. I don't see anything controversial about the questions I asked you, so why are you not answering?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Oversoul »

Holy crap I thought today was Thursday.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by HezLucky »

In post 1059, Oversoul wrote:I'll wait, Kdub.

Hez I do truly believe it, but I'll let Kdub come to his own conclusions.

If you truly believe something you must be willing to fight for it. With this statement and the one below you aren't going to be in LyLo. That's the one thing I can't control. If I convince every person but one that I am town we can still lose this game.

In post 1062, Kdub wrote:
In post 1060, AGar wrote:If that's your mindset, then there's no point in me saying shit, since whatever I say is pointless - you've already locked in your votes. I really hope you're all right.

What "mindset" are you talking about? I haven't taken an absolute stance that I won't budge from - and if anything, my mindset has been more on the side of Hez being scum and you being town for most of lylo. I don't see anything controversial about the questions I asked you, so why are you not answering?

Tomorrow you make an important choice. If you are left alive (and you will be), what will your thoughts be?

Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:50 am

Post by Timeater »

Day 5

• Hez (L-2) | 1 vote:
    AGar

Oman (L-2) | 1 vote:
    Oversoul

Not Voting:
    Hez, Oman, kdub

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
watch for the eggshells
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think it is time to wrap this up.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:54 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1062, Kdub wrote:

Saying "before we lynch Oman," already betrayed your line of thought, so I see no point in actually giving any fucks about any questions you ask at this point - my answers will change nothing. All I can do at this point is either try and out-garbage Hez or just point out the shit I've pointed out and hope you guys suddenly give a fuck. Since I actually have a job and a life and all that fun stuff, I don't have time for the former, so I'm going for the latter.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:44 am

Post by Kdub »

In post 1064, HezLucky wrote:Tomorrow you make an important choice. If you are left alive (and you will be), what will your thoughts be?

I don't know exactly, but obviously Oman's flip will be a factor, and I will certainly take a look at your case again.

AGar wrote:Saying "before we lynch Oman," already betrayed your line of thought, so I see no point in actually giving any fucks about any questions you ask at this point - my answers will change nothing. All I can do at this point is either try and out-garbage Hez or just point out the shit I've pointed out and hope you guys suddenly give a fuck. Since I actually have a job and a life and all that fun stuff, I don't have time for the former, so I'm going for the latter.

Did you miss the post where I show why Oman basically has to be scum from my point of view? There is no way I would lynch anybody else today because he has the highest chance of being scum, and it's not close. Furthermore, one of my questions to you brings up the point that Oman should basically be confirmed scum from
your
point of view, assuming you are town, so why aren't you voting him? That you aren't even acknowledging this is incomprehensible to me.

Anyway, if AGar isn't answering, we can proceed.

VOTE: Oman
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:51 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1068, Kdub wrote:Furthermore, one of my questions to you brings up the point that Oman should basically be confirmed scum from your point of view

1 scum lynched, 2 remain.

Hez, Oman, Kdub all not investigated. Oversoul jumped very quick to "GODFATHER."

I fail to see how Oman should be confirmed scum from my POV.

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1069, AGar wrote:Oversoul jumped very quick to "GODFATHER."

You sure about that?

You're a joke if you think I am Mafia at this point as well.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Kdub »

In post 1069, AGar wrote:I fail to see how Oman should be confirmed scum from my POV.

Hez didn't hammer Oman when he had the chance earlier. That means if Hez is scum, then Oman MUST also be scum.

Are you implying that Oversoul may be a GF himself? Sure, it's possible, but this seems to fly in the face of your earlier attempt to clear yourself through Nisani's investigation.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Timeater »

Day 5

• Oman (L-1) | 2 votes:
    Oversoul, kdub

Hez (L-2) | 1 vote:
    AGar

Not Voting:
    Hez, Oman

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.
watch for the eggshells
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:15 am

Post by HezLucky »

- Agar saying stuff about trying to out-garbage Hez. No such thing. My posts have been well thought out and the case against you is extremely strong. You are claiming you don't want to out-garbage me because you don't actually have a case against me that you can post that won't make you look extremely bad and scummy. Not explaining why I am scum seems to be the optimal move for you.

- Agar is still defending Oman.

That shit is just funny.

Vote: Oman

Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Timeater »

Day 5 Lynch

• Oman (Lynch) | 3 votes:
    Oversoul, kdub, Hez

Hez (L-3) | 1 vote: