Micro 717: Upick: With blood and sword GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Famethyst »

i recognize this is coming from a biased source but dreals play being textbook 3p is something im fairly sure that given aelita's gutscumread on dreal, i would have approached it differently as an actual sk

namely i wouldnt dismiss it in thread and keep it in the back of my mind so i can "react" when i see one of my kills

i want to see the narrative dreal writes for my play here though because i still hold that my play here, while far from great, is still transparently not that of a serial killer
Hydra of Aelita (Carny) and gigabyteTroubadour (Amethyst)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ohgeez, again, raya, anything you want me to address about anything famethyst has said, just let me know

one thing I'll say is: I don't need to "come up with a narrative", that is what scum do

giga and I are both good enough players that the whole "that is the play of a 3P player" vs "this is not the play of the 3P player" is just silly

an SK wants to play like town and you're good enough to put up that front, giga (obviously)

a towny (who doesn't even know there is a 3P or think about "oh I shouldn't play like this it looks bad") is going to play how the game strikes them to play, and like I've said since early, I'm unenthused town and that's how I've been playing and I couldn't help it - I SR PU early and they were my top SR for most of the game and that never changed
balance among all things
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by ZZZX »

- drealmerz7: Famethyst (L-1)
- Famethyst (hydra of gigabyteTroubadour and Aelita): drealmerz7 (L-1)
- Dunnstral Raya36 : (L-2)

With three alive it takes two to lynch
(expired on 2017-07-31 17:13:50)
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*prod raya*
balance among all things
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by Famethyst »

In post 1051, drealmerz7 wrote:ohgeez, again, raya, anything you want me to address about anything famethyst has said, just let me know

one thing I'll say is: I don't need to "come up with a narrative", that is what scum do

giga and I are both good enough players that the whole "that is the play of a 3P player" vs "this is not the play of the 3P player" is just silly

an SK wants to play like town and you're good enough to put up that front, giga (obviously)

a towny (who doesn't even know there is a 3P or think about "oh I shouldn't play like this it looks bad") is going to play how the game strikes them to play, and like I've said since early, I'm unenthused town and that's how I've been playing and I couldn't help it - I SR PU early and they were my top SR for most of the game and that never changed
lol???

your play is simply indicative of someone trying to skate by and survive. even if you try to play townie (which i dont think you did very well anyway, i correctly identified you as uninformed and pushed that read vs aelita and raya who both scumread you but that doesnt help you) there is still doublethink in your thought process i've already elucidated upon and your motivations still shine through your play. the fact you've still failed to come up with an explanation to how my play is not that of a VT (which, it really is, even if i have a pr i've deemed it absolutely useless and have never used it since without any roleclaims theres no mechanical reason for me to care about zones) i think this speaks volumes.

even mafia can play a "townie" game which i think mort and HS both did a good job at doing - doesnt mean that theres nothing you can pick up on them though even if they're Raybells. you should know this as well :)

mind you there is, again, zero town reason for you to have - not 2, not 3, but
scumreads in mylo and not make an effort to see which one is town. i can think of a multitude of reasons for a serial killer to, however.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

giga, c'mon

you know I can town it up as scum with the best of them, but I suppose you're just hoping raya doesn't realize/know that?

if I drew SK this game I'd be so fucking psyched and would have towned it up so fucking hardcore and been IN THIS GAME

NO WAY would I "just try to skate by and survive", and you know it! my scumgame is leaps and bounds better than my town game

I never said I was "playing towny" and I agree I've done hardly nothing this game helpful, how convenient for you as scum to use to push me, but nothing I can do about it at this point except speak the truth (and repeat that I've just been unenthused town and acknowledge that it doesn't look like a good towny, if it loses us the game, I'm going to be really sorry, but not much I can do at this point) and hope raya sees it and sticks to her previous read of obviousness of the situation

you want a reason for me to have had multiple scumreads? there were still multiple scum and I didn't know who, I banked on the person who lied about their claim and then came up with a convenient cover story for why they did so being scum, fuckme for being wrong (I wasn't the only one!), but fuck PU for playing like that - THAT is the shit that kills towns
balance among all things
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Famethyst »

how convenient of me to push on scummy things you've done

and PU isn't your only scumread - you scumread vedith, me, and hs. that's the entire fucking table besides the conftown (who you did try to throw suspicion on anyway)

maybe you really were disengaged irl. idfk. but SK is a different world than mafia so i dont buy your argument you'd be more active as a sk here.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

if you were town you wouldn't need to "buy any argument" - you'd know without doubt I'd have to be the SK, like I know without doubt that you have to be

UHHH, I didn't say PU was my only SR - I acknowledged I had multiple scumreads and explained why (because I knew there were multiple scum, but not who) - oh gee and look, I was correct on 3/4 of them!

keep on keeping on with your narrative though, it's amusing!
balance among all things
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Famethyst »

pick at my word choice all you want - i think you're bullshitting but you might not be about that point and it might not be role-pm related that you played like a serial killer and that was the best way i could phrase it
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Famethyst »

like i know you're scum but that doesnt mean there isnt a human behind the screen and that you could genuinely believe what you're arguing
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

the key there is that I didn't have a townread on any of those 4 and made my best guess as to who was most likely scum, and picked wrong

but you're acting like I'm solely responsible for PU's mislynch

seems like you were banking on PU being town, didn't want part of the wagon (you didn't say anything to disuade it or encourage it, you just kind of sat around waiting for a lynch to go through / waiting for everyone else to decide, WHILE I ACTUALLY MADE A PUSH, albeit the wrong push), you were banking on raya then shooting vedith for the PU setup, and decided to kill the HS slot (it was either HS or me for you) because 1.) making a case on me is wayyy easier based on how I've played the game and 2.) replacement is an unknown element and you probably didn't want to have to deal with that, especially in conjunction with the first point ^
balance among all things
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Famethyst »

no, i'm not making it responsible for PU's lynch - quite the opposite!!!

you literally, by having 4 scumreads, were giving yourself an out to setup the next day's push because you knew that there was a 100% chance - regardless of PU's flip - that there was a tomorrow

which is also why you scumreading vedith makes 0 sense
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Famethyst »

*making it out so that you're responsible
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Famethyst »

where am i even talking about pu and making you look responsible

quote what made you bring that up
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

simply: you likely thought you were more likely to convince raya to lynch me more than you thought you could convince me+thor to not lynch you / try and decide which between me and thor you could use against the other of us to lynch me or thor
balance among all things
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Famethyst »

so you didnt actually protect raya is what you're saying?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1054, Famethyst wrote: not 2, not 3, but
scumreads in mylo and not make an effort to see which one is town.
right here

"which one is town" was PU
balance among all things
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Famethyst »

In post 1064, drealmerz7 wrote:simply: you likely thought you were more likely to convince raya to lynch me more than you thought you could convince me+thor to not lynch you / try and decide which between me and thor you could use against the other of us to lynch me or thor
how is this salient to anything i've written?

and why would i not shoot the widely townread doctor and try to tie with scum or lynch them for the win?
drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1054, Famethyst wrote: not 2, not 3, but
scumreads in mylo and not make an effort to see which one is town.
right here

"which one is town" was PU
that's literally not my point

if you were town - ie gave a shit about who was lynched - you would see you're scumreading the whole table and think "oh fuck, if everyone's scum and there's only 2 scum, then I'm scumreading town!" and you would actually try to townhunt. you never gave a reason to believe there was a SK today (i made it clear i thought wheme died from a pgo) so you dont get the excuse of the fact that there is one to retroactively justify this thought process.

that's absent from your iso and any work you've done this game.
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Famethyst »

*there was a SK until today
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1065, Famethyst wrote:so you didnt actually protect raya is what you're saying?
???????

noooo, I'm saying if you would have chosen raya raya would be dead because you+mafia doubling up on that kill at Night would have resulted in her being dead

nice try
balance among all things
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Famethyst »

lol that was obviously not serious but still
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Famethyst »

notice the lack of interest in pointing at the things that are actually indicative of sk play
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1067, Famethyst wrote:
if you were town - ie gave a shit about who was lynched - you would see you're scumreading the whole table and think "oh fuck, if everyone's scum and there's only 2 scum, then I'm scumreading town!" and you would actually try to townhunt. you never gave a reason to believe there was a SK today (i made it clear i thought wheme died from a pgo) so you dont get the excuse of the fact that there is one to retroactively justify this thought process.

that's absent from your iso and any work you've done this game.
I've never the whole game tried to hide that I didn't give a fuck who was lynched - I can't fake giving a fuck as town

I'm simply town who honestly didn't give much of a fuck and that shines through, you trying to make it nefarious is, geeohgee, what scum do! - I did my best, and thought I made the right choice, just because I was wrong in that choice and pushed a towny doesn't change my alignment

and yes, of course you made it VERY CLEAR you thought wheme died from a PGO, that is what serves an SK best, keeping their existence hidden

let's see what narrative you come up with for this hypothetical:

why would I kill the HS slot and not your slot? If I were SK I would have not killed HS, I would have left them alive, killed you,, and then used the fact that HS parked on a townslot and replaced out and whatever else I could come up with to push that slot as today's lynch
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1070, Famethyst wrote:lol that was obviously not serious but still
right, so you know I did protect raya...
balance among all things
Famethyst
Famethyst
Goon
Famethyst
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Famethyst »

because you genuinely thought i was mafia has been my running theory

you've pushed me harder throughout than hs

also lol at trying to call me identifying your play as scummy scummy
drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1070, Famethyst wrote:lol that was obviously not serious but still
right, so you know I did protect raya...
im leaning towards you self protecting actually

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”