Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:12 am

Post by DeityKabuto »

Vote cjdrum

Pretty obvious reason.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:23 am

Post by Spadille »

No need to rush the day, we still need more input from other players.
cjdrum is now at L-1, let him claim if you want to hammer him.
"
Spadille
? Because the name 'Ace Of Spades' is already taken."

No, seriously. I'm one of those town guys.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:18 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok I agree that CJ is scummy but he is not scum for several very strong reasons:

1) He voted for scum before they were under pressure
2) Snarky, Toro, Chkflip have ALL voted for him and suspected him
3) He has agreed to the list without any problems
4) He voluntarily gave a full read on the game and obviously has read the thread

Now compare that to Chkflip:

1) Snarky made that weird comment about how DJ's vote was better than
Pops'

2) Replaces in with no analyses of other players or reads and has given NO evidence that he has read the thread
3) Check his ISO it is 100% FLUFF no scum hunting content at all
4) Remember that wierd comment to
Toro
that
Muffin
noticed where he coaches him to claim Mason
5) Check
Toro's
response to the list: He wants Chkflip REMOVED from it
6) Check
Pops'
recommendations that Chkflip be lynched

I'm not saying its IMPOSSIBLE that CJ is scum (because he IS scummy) but just that its HIGHLY IMPROBABLE that he's scum, while its HIGLY PROBABLE that Chkflip is scum.

If you want the game to end immediately, vote Chkflip and there will be no night IMO. ;)
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:58 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Also, check out how
Toro's
attitude changes from D1 to D2. Suddenly his attitude is an exact match of Chkflip's...

Hmmm, wow just as if they were talking N1 in the QT... :roll:
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:05 am

Post by [Low Key] »

cjdrum wrote:Well, since we've killed one scum a day, with a single mislynch (of Muffin. Come on.), I think that we can trust the majority again.

vote: chkflip

If I saw this scummy in any way, I would query CJ about it. I pulled this quote up in order to do just that but I only see town motivation in this post.

He is clearly stating that the direction we have been going has been subject to doubt but now that we have nailed two scum by going in this direction, its safe to continue.

Please point out how this is scum motivated (besides just that CJ is scum)?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:10 am

Post by [Low Key] »

The only two people left to weigh in are Jil and Chkflip...
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:14 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Unofficial
Votecount 3.1

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

CJ (3):Spad, DK, Snake
Chkflip: (2): LK, CJ

Not Voting(7): jilynne1991, chkflip
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Spadille »

I'm gonna be bold here and ask DietyKabuto and SnakePlissken what he thinks... for the first time.
=======
Snarky did not vote CJ. Toro obviously bussed, he voted him when he is gonna be lynched -.-'
He actually had a problem, please go back and read your argument with cj.
4 is null. How about me? I haven't gave any read.

Still not removing my vote till I see something

And the post is scum motivated because he is just using the excuse---

Actually, you are kind of right.
VOTE: chkflip
I still need Snake and DK's input.
"
Spadille

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:26 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Spadille wrote:Toro wrote: "I'm leaning towards the possibility that Snarky and CJ were scumbuddies trying to bus eachother"

Sounds like inside information to me in light of the recent flip, but Toro also could have been trying to set up a townie. What do you two think? LK made a good point in #1010 and #1013.

Toro also tries to throw last minute suspicion on cj in #1055. Last ditch attempt to save a scum buddy or something else?

It's definitely either cjdrum or chkflip. The question is whether Toro was bussing last minute or actually trying to get a wagon started on cj due to the fact that a few people already suspected him.
VOTE: cjdrum

Ok good reasoning here Spad. I think that its pretty clear from
Toro's
posting that he wants attention towards CJ because CJ is town.

The reason I say that is because he ALSO wanted Chkflip removed from the lynch list with DK added in. See this is QT N1 planning with him and Chkflip.

I think the safest course here is Occam's Razor. It takes all the confusion out of things:
The simplest solution is the correct one

Both
our confirmed scum AND Chkflip have voted and suspected CJ. I don't think its because he's scum. ;)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:33 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Wow you are right Snarky didn't vote CJ. Well I was wrong there.

Well, all we have is this then:
Snarky wrote:
@@@Snarky:

DK and Toro go off to visit Mars. Who would your next scum pick be and why?

CJ and Spadille

Here its pretty clear he is naming two townies. If one of them was scum they would be second in the list unless Snarky was about to die.
Pops
pointed out that Snarky at this point thought Toro was going to die.

Obviously you're not scum. ;)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:42 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I mean think about it. In
Snarky's
mind
Toro
was about to be vigged. This would make
Snarky
look good because he was "out front" (supposedly) calling for
Toro's
vig.

So if he was going to look
good
, do you think he would further bus scum at that point? I don't.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:55 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Spadille wrote:He actually had a problem, please go back and read your argument with cj.

Ya no doubt CJ is scummy. I agree with your arguments towards that end and even agree with your vote for CJ.

Its just that between him and Chkflip, Chkflip actually makes CJ look good by comparison.

And there is that N1-connection/mental synchronization between Toro and Chkflip too...

I just feel way more comfortable with Occam's Razor and just giving CJ credit where credit is due for voting scum upon replacing in.

I actually DO feel like a dunce trying to make that Snarky bus theory fit... :oops:
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:00 am

Post by Spadille »

cj voted me upon replacing in, wherein he just voted Snarky afterwards when you guys started harassing Snarky (especially pops)
"
Spadille

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:05 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ya I know and it bugs me he did that (voted you first).

I didn't see where we started accusing Snarky between when CJ replaced in and when he then voted Snarky...

Going to re-check that.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Spadille »

pops is subtly harassing Snarky, check it out
"
Spadille

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:11 am

Post by [Low Key] »

There is one followup accusation from me towards Snarky (but none from Pops) and ya it was pretty obvious that Snarky was a top suspect of mine but I really don't think he would of actually wrote "Don't know where my notes for Snarky are" if he was actually a scum partner with Snarky; I mean scum would write something else, but not that...

I mean ultimately even though CJ really looks like scum, he has actually tried to scum hunt and help town whereas Chkflip has done really none of that at all which makes him more likely scum in my mind.
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:15 am

Post by Spadille »

We are not the only players here to decide the lynch today.
"
Spadille

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:23 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok so:

All of the players voting for CJ:
Please weigh in to support your views.

Jil:
Please give your opinion on who is more likely scum, Chkflip or CJ.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:35 am

Post by chkflip »

CJ, claim. ===[]

If you don't realize Toro a) wanted to paint me scummy, and b) I was V/LA all yesterDay, I can't help you.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:47 am

Post by [Low Key] »

(Reading back on your original CJ vote post Spad)
chkflip wrote:
cjdrum wrote:If the Vig shoots DK. All 6 votes on DK will be lost. Town then must fit a full lynch before deadline.

If not. We lynch DK. Scum kill someone (
possibly
the vig). We make lynch and DayKill decision based on DK + NK flips, with the full Day length to do it.

As for your 1), 2), 3):
2) Is wrong, because of possible scum WIFOM and that.
3) Again, unlikely, and if/when DK flips Town we won't be needing it so much anyway.
1) Can be done even if it is done D2.

VOTE: cjdrum

There's no town motivated reason to be
this
concerned. The if/when DK flips town comment, too...

This is the ONLY scum hunting post from Chkflip. Otherwise he has done
nothing
to help town.

Your point about him "agreeing" with Pops' plan is true on the surface
but his actions betray that and you even vote him because of that

I agree with Chkflip's reasoning for voting CJ and thus your analysis on that BUT it is an otherwise weak vote AND shows that Chkflip really hasn't read the thread. I mean we can all post REAMS of scummy things from CJ but he only focuses on that one post.

CJ has been at least trying to scum hunt and CJ has actually nailed scum whereas
Snarky, Toro
and Chkflip have all accused CJ strongly.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:48 am

Post by [Low Key] »

CJ don't claim. You are at L-2.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:51 am

Post by chkflip »

Whatever, dog.

Hey look chk is putting himself at L-1 again. How scummy.

Town will win this game. Period. If my mislynch helps eliminate the obvious, then by all means I'll be your martyr.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:51 am

Post by [Low Key] »

chkflip wrote:Toro a) wanted to paint me scummy

Please expand on this.

Also, the last time I checked your posting, yes you were on VLA but you posted in other games but not here, amirite?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:53 am

Post by [Low Key] »

chkflip wrote:Whatever, dog.

Hey look chk is putting himself at L-1 again. How scummy.

Town will win this game. Period. If my mislynch helps eliminate the obvious, then by all means I'll be your martyr.

Wow, what happened to "LK is a dunce leading this town"??

So now we're on auto-win??

Please explain your sudden change of mind on this.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:00 am

Post by chkflip »

7 players alive. 1 scum.

That opinion was two days ago. I was V/LA yesterDay and am happy to see one final scum remaining. The chances of that scum slipping past, what, three more phases to win? I will cry if that happens.

You're still retarded, but I'm the only one who seems to think so. So I'll just chillax and not fret over this game anymore. Not worth creating grey hairs over.

Return to “Completed Open Games”