BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:30 am

Post by BlakAdder »

LlamaFluff wrote:
BlakAdder wrote:What do you mean by that question?
Quite simple really, are you going to vote SG at deadline for self-preservation?
No. Unless a case that I feel is better comes up, my vote stays on Spring.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Jahudo »

Xtoxm wrote:Hi.

I glanced at a couple isolations. I believe EA's claim, when I was reading through it (because I knew the kills) I thought maybe he vigged Ooba...Then he claim vig on Ooba.

Vote Spring
Lurking, seen her lurk as scum.

Also glanced at SG's, but was far too long to make much of.
Why do you think he killed ooba? Do you think he was as suspicious of ooba as he was of curiouskarmadog day 1?

Xtomx: Llama claimed Psychologist and says he can turn SK into vanilla town over night. You are the only one who hasn't denied being SK. Thoughts on that?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Why do you think he killed ooba? Do you think he was as suspicious of ooba as he was of curiouskarmadog day 1?
It looked like it, and as I was glancing through and just thought, you know as an off-thought. It's the kind of thing I ponder.. So I wasn't surprised when he claimed it.
Xtomx: Llama claimed Psychologist and says he can turn SK into vanilla town over night. You are the only one who hasn't denied being SK. Thoughts on that?
A cunning attepmt, but i'm not so stupid to fall for the same trick thrice, good sir.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:04 am

Post by The Fonz »

It's actually not a trick. SK has more chance of winning as town. (Of course, there's the bit about playing to the WC you currently have. And no-one wants to do a Thok. But meh).
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:14 am

Post by massive »

Gr. This sucks that you guys have been able to get on; I haven't been able through the weekend. Will go back and re-read everything that happened but I am NOT the SK.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok. You can have your role back if the mod allows it.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:54 am

Post by massive »

Yeah! GET OFF MY LAWN!
ShadowGirl, 1064 wrote:@Massive: If you think I'm scum then vote me, that's all there is to it.
The problem with that oh-so-brave stance is that, at that exact point in time, no one was going to follow me onto you. With so many killing parties and so many scum to go, it doesn't pay for me to have blinders on. I can think you're scum while still thinking other people are scum.
farside, 1070 wrote:The part in bold is an odd thing to say. It seems like what mafia bussing a scum partner.
Were you saying, in this post, that it was possible that LlamaFluff was bussing BA because they were scum partners?
springlullaby, 1080 wrote:I don't like massive.
massive wrote:You know, if BA *is* the last Japanese scum, we will have seen quite the number of self-serving scummy votes leading up to his lynch.
The above is queer. Note the emphasis on *is*, it makes no sense. What is implied here is that greek would be more interested in lynching jap. In itself that is a reasoning I can see, only this reasoning is independent of whether BA turns up Jap or not, because presumably greek can't know who's jap or not, unless in case of mafiacop knowledge of which would be suspicious.

I'm not explaining this very well but I hope you get my point: there is something that doesn't fit in massive's reasoning. And my guess is that it is a scumslip and that massive is prolly greek himself and that he is distancing from an action that could be perceived as greek hence the faulty reasoning.
Well, first, to clarify my emphasis: I merely type how I talk. And I think there was quite a bit of speculation and discussion about how BA fits as the last Japanese mafia; maybe it was before you replaced. You should find it. You could start with him explicitly saying (and I'm paraphrasing) "Welp, looks like the Japanese are all dead, good job kids!" and then we had another Japanese kill the next night.

I do think, at this point, that the Greeks have to be interested in clearing out the other killing parties. Parity is not their friend right now -- they can't afford to trade one of their kills for three unknowns. They have numbers and they want to keep it that way. If BA is the last Japanese scum, and a lot of people believe that is possible, then I would expect Greek scum to jump on the chance to lynch him.

Please explain the "faulty reasoning."
LlamaFluff, 1113 wrote:@Massive/EA - Is SG or BA more likely scum?
I don't necessarily agree with the EA/LF interpretation of BA's recent activities, and in any case, it's not enough to overcome the string of scummy Japanese-related things he's done. BUT he can only be Japanese in my mind -- SG could be either. Mathematically then I guess SG is more likely scum.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeah! GET OFF MY LAWN!
I've officially replaced you, i'm doing you a favour.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:07 am

Post by The Fonz »

Massive: there's a significant SG wagon
now
. Do you want to vote her? Why or why not?
Claus
Claus
Mafia Scum
Claus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by Claus »

Well, if massive can keep playing, I think it is best for the game to retain its original players. Xtomx, thanks immensely for replacing, though! <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVVmAG0RXmo
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

massive wrote:The problem with that oh-so-brave stance is that, at that exact point in time, no one was going to follow me onto you. With so many killing parties and so many scum to go, it doesn't pay for me to have blinders on. I can think you're scum while still thinking other people are scum.
I don't dissagree with the statement that you can think other people are scum and vote/think other people are scum as well. However, at the time I don't believe that 'no one' would follow the wagon on me. Fonz was willing to and plus - I suppose I'll ask this question first: at the time, how likely did you think I was scum?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:19 am

Post by springlullaby »

Xtoxm wrote:Hi.

I glanced at a couple isolations. I believe EA's claim, when I was reading through it (because I knew the kills) I thought maybe he vigged Ooba...Then he claim vig on Ooba.

Vote Spring
Lurking, seen her lurk as scum.

Also glanced at SG's, but was far too long to make much of.
I don't remember ever being in a game in which I was scum with you.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:21 am

Post by springlullaby »

Also, I pledge to hammer massive if he is ever put at L-1. I don't like his return to the game after quitting.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:22 am

Post by springlullaby »

Also, happy scumday to me.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:01 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Happy scumday, spring!

Also, what don't you like about his return?

@massive: Can you confirm or deny being the SK?

I would/find it very odd that we have a psychologist but no SK...
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Jahudo »

ShadowGirl wrote:@massive: Can you confirm or deny being the SK?
He said it a few posts ago:
massive wrote: Will go back and re-read everything that happened but I am NOT the SK.
Which means that A) There is no SK or B) The SK wants to remain in hiding.

I'm still confidant that BA is scum but I'll look over SG posts again because right now I only see her as 3rd or 4th scummiest in the group.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:07 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

I see. I skimmed that over thinking he was just saying he was rereading. Well, anyway - I think it's strange we have a psychologist but no SK. :/
BlakAdder
BlakAdder
Goon
BlakAdder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:12 am

Post by BlakAdder »

ShadowGirl wrote:I see. I skimmed that over thinking he was just saying he was rereading. Well, anyway - I think it's strange we have a psychologist but no SK. :/
Not necessarily. Like Jahudo said, the SK might not want to come out.
Also, it should be mentioned that there is a small chance that Llama is lying, but I wouldn't totally but it.
Game Record (W-L-T)
Town: 1-2-1
Mafia: 1-2-0
Third-party: 1-0-0
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

massive wrote:I don't necessarily agree with the EA/LF interpretation of BA's recent activities, and in any case, it's not enough to overcome the string of scummy Japanese-related things he's done. BUT he can only be Japanese in my mind -- SG could be either. Mathematically then I guess SG is more likely scum.
Giving an approaching deadline you probably should vote SG then since you think she is more likely scum then the player who appears to be deadline lynch bait.

BA should just vote SG already, sure its selfpreservation but when it gets scum lynched its worth it.

@Farside - If BA get lynched and flips scum will you at least take a closer look at SG for me tonight. This goes for the other BA voters as well, but farside a little more so.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

LF wrote:BA should just vote SG already, sure its selfpreservation but when it gets scum lynched its worth it.
Do you think I'm scum beyond any doubt? (100%)
LF wrote:@Farside - If BA get lynched and flips scum will you at least take a closer look at SG for me tonight. This goes for the other BA voters as well, but farside a little more so.
But yet... you seem to entertain the possibility that BA could also flip scum. So, it seems you think that me and BA could possibly be scum buddies? What evidence do you have to support this? Also, I believe I refuted some of your points in 1108 that you haven't responded back to.
Erratus Apathos
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Erratus Apathos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by Erratus Apathos »

LlamaFluff wrote:@Massive/EA - Is SG or BA more likely scum?
SG, since I'm confident BA is town.

But since there's a last minute SL wagon popping up, I'd prefer that over SG or BA. Xtoxm made the point that she lurks as scum, and she responded by saying that he was never in a game where she was scum. Which is, of course, completely irrelevant to her lurking as scum. I think xtoxm caught her and she was looking for a way to brush his accusation aside.

Unvote
Vote: springlullaby
Do you want your possessions identified?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

ShadowGirl wrote:
LF wrote:BA should just vote SG already, sure its selfpreservation but when it gets scum lynched its worth it.
Do you think I'm scum beyond any doubt? (100%)
I would say above 90% sure. You fit as Jap pretty well, even without those connections though you are one of the scummiest players.
LF wrote:@Farside - If BA get lynched and flips scum will you at least take a closer look at SG for me tonight. This goes for the other BA voters as well, but farside a little more so.
But yet... you seem to entertain the possibility that BA could also flip scum. So, it seems you think that me and BA could possibly be scum buddies? What evidence do you have to support this? Also, I believe I refuted some of your points in 1108 that you haven't responded back to.
Replace scum with town, got your alignment confused with BAs for a bit there. Will respond to a few of your posts later, am in a little too much right now gamewise, with classes on top of that I have fallen behind in a couple games. Tomorrow I have no classes though so will have a response up then.

SL wagon is interesting though, I would support that before a BA one at this point if it comes down to it. SG wagon is much better though.
Co-host of The USL Show
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:58 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

LF wrote:I would say above 90% sure. You fit as Jap pretty well, even without those connections though you are one of the scummiest players.
Without those 'connections' - really just Stef's, since I'm not aware of any others you've brought up - would you think I still fit as Japanese?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:58 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

ShadowGirl wrote:
LF wrote:I would say above 90% sure. You fit as Jap pretty well, even without those connections though you are one of the scummiest players.
Without those 'connections' - really just Stef's, since I'm not aware of any others you've brought up - would you think I still fit as Japanese?
My point is even if we ignore the Jap connections you still look very scummy in isolation, and when there are multiple groups and you see someone scummy on connections AND scummy in isolation, they are by far the best lynch. I expect you to be Jap mafia at this point, but a Greek flip would be far from shocking.
Co-host of The USL Show
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:19 am

Post by The Fonz »

I pretty much agree with LF.