Mini 1568: Another Awesome Alliteration Adventure (over)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:26 am

Post by T S O »

I would refute them, but I've done that about 20. Bloody. Times.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:28 am

Post by Egg »

In post 1133, fferyllt wrote:I fly out tonight. I am bristling with laptop, tablet, smartphone and tin cans with string. I've downloaded the thread to my laptop and to my google drive and if I can't sleep on the plane tonight I'll be working on this game.

I plan to vote sometime tomorrow.

@N, I'm semi V/LA and I don't know precisely when I'll be back to normal posting.
Just curious where any of this may have led you.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:29 am

Post by T S O »

She avoids hammering her scumbuddy?
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:29 am

Post by T S O »

I'm not sure I see the significance of that.
-Marquis
Riptide
Riptide
Goon
Riptide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Riptide »

In post 1150, T S O wrote:I would refute them, but I've done that about 20. Bloody. Times.
Really? Do tell where you've refuted them as associative tells. Your ISO tells a different story.

And of course mine are so damn different from yours aren't they. Oh wait. No they're not.

From what I can tell you had a scum read on us originally for when we... Voted Rubicon? You used associative tells? When I gave my overnight-Elyse-scum arguement? And from the beginning of D2-On We're your #1 scum read. What have you said recently that makes me scum? I misinterpreted a post, and then ITS SO FUCKING PBVIOUS HES SCUM EVERYTHING HE DOES IS SCUM THIS MINISCULE THING THAT DOESNT MEAN SHIT SO OBVIOUSLY POINTS TO RIPSCUM
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:47 am

Post by T S O »

um, quit misrepping the situation and sit down. my trajectory can clearly show that I was scumreading Cho, then B_E, then TBP, then finally you at the end of d4. Not d2.

I've laid out my case why you're scum and I'm not refuting any more shit because I'm tired of this game. I have no idea why we're prolonging this lynch.
-Marquis
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:53 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 1149, Egg wrote:Tool, I'm more interested in your thoughts than you should be in mine. But things haven't changed since my last stretch of posts.
I'm interested in your thoughts because you're the only confirmed town and I think it's helpful to know where the only confirmed town player in a game stands.

As for my thoughts, I've seen nothing to sway me from seeing Riptide as the most likely scum of the remaining players. They (or is it just "he" now?) talked repeatedly about doing research and used that to avoid giving out information. Then they basically said they weren't going to post that research, which could either mean that they never did it or they did it but don't want to for some reason. There's no way for us to know which is true, really.

I'm not saying Dice doesn't have a legitimate reason for dropping out of the game, but I find the responses from both heads during this day have been more indicative of scum than town. It became obvious early on that the remaining town pretty much supported a Riptide lynch, and I don't think it's out of the question that the scumteam could have guessed that Rip was screwed and planned a bus during the night phase. So Rip put up a little bit of a fight, but not much, because their partner is looking to get towncred for the bus.

Also, nothing has changed from the conclusions I came to after doing my research.

I mean, I want to allow time for everybody to get their thoughts in before the day is over, because I think that's valuable. But we're approaching deadline, TSO doesn't seem to have much more to say, it seems like you're saying you don't have much more to say, and ffery is V/LA.

So I'm debating over whether it would be better to just vote now.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Riptide
Riptide
Goon
Riptide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:31 am

Post by Riptide »

I... You're kidding tool. Once. Maybe twice was there a mention of doing research. There was in no way an avoidance of information. And tool of course it's better to vote now. Cause I just fuvking realized that unless ffery comes back in the next 24 hours town is fucking screwed because the scum team is probably you(tool) and TSO. Fuck.
Riptide
Riptide
Goon
Riptide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Riptide »

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:40 am

Post by T S O »

Your fakerage was going alright, but you elongated the 'u' too much. 5/10, needs work!
-Marquis
Riptide
Riptide
Goon
Riptide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Riptide »

No, this is not a fake rage. This a rage. I'm just imagining the dead thread being like "Now he finally gets it. Let me get the popcorn."
Dammit ffery.
But let's see if I can get that U just right-
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:49 am

Post by T S O »

Better!

But you need to nail it first time.
-Marquis
Riptide
Riptide
Goon
Riptide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Riptide »

It's a first for me.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:51 am

Post by T S O »

You've never been scum before?
-Marquis
Riptide
Riptide
Goon
Riptide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Riptide »

If I was scum I would be dancing for joy right now. But of course I've been scum before.
This however, is a first time truly raging.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:21 am

Post by N »

aardvark
noun
a large, nocturnal, burrowing mammal,
Orycteropus afer
, of central and southern Africa, feeding on ants and termites and having a long, extensile tongue, strong claws, and long ears.

Vote Count 5.09
toolenduso
(0)
fferyllt
(0)
T S O
(1)
Riptide
Riptide
(1)
T S O
Egg
(0)

Not Voting
(3) toolenduso, fferyllt, Egg

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2014-06-22 02:55:21)
Last edited by N on Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Egg »

TSO if Riptide is scum I'lm having trouble figuring out who his buddy is. What do you think?
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by toolenduso »

In post 1157, Riptide wrote:I... You're kidding tool. Once. Maybe twice was there a mention of doing research. There was in no way an avoidance of information.
Try seven times.

Spoiler: Riptide's D5 promises to do research
In post 922, Riptide wrote:I will probably do some sort of VCA to help narrow things down more, but I really need to think about these two.
In post 993, Riptide wrote:I'm not entirely sure yet. I want to read more in depth in TSO's reactions with you and Tool. I'd also like the opinion of my other head too.
In post 1011, Riptide wrote:Or maybe I'm just confident? I understand I'm being scum read by everyone alive and that town will lose if I'm lynched, but this is not the time for me to spas out about how I am town. This is time for me to take some time and show you everyone the reactions between TSO and Ffery and Tool, so that you will realize TSO is actually scum.

That being said, I'm not entirely sure when the ISOs will come. I hope by tomorrow, but if not, it will probably be more like Sunday because I'm busy Saturday.
In post 1033, Riptide wrote:Phone post - Wish I had time discuss and respond, but I won't have time until Sunday. (I think HS is working on some research)
In post 1077, Riptide wrote:Well then, I'm sorry I wasted your time. Hopefully my ISOs will be a lot more telling of my town win condition.
In post 1087, Riptide wrote:I don't even know what token resistance is, but I have posted several times I'm going to start working on ISOs, so this point is crap.
In post 1112, Riptide wrote:Scum hasn't quickhammered, so it is obvious TSO is scum. The results of my ISO will make me sure on the 2nd scum.

At a certain point, it becomes avoiding giving out information because it means you don't have to answer questions like "who is TSO's partner" with evidence, and when people accuse you of putting up "token resistance" you can say "well yeah but I have research coming so no I'm not" and then not deliver the research.
In post 1157, Riptide wrote:And tool of course it's better to vote now. Cause I just fuvking realized that unless ffery comes back in the next 24 hours town is fucking screwed because the scum team is probably you(tool) and TSO. Fuck.
This looks very much to me like you calling me scum for no other reason than that I think you're scum. Which doesn't make sense from town-Riptide's POV given that ffery also thinks you're scum.

The only way I can think of for that to make sense is if you and ffery are partners.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
Riptide
Riptide
Goon
Riptide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Riptide »

PoE. It was either you or ffery. I've decided you.
And I keep forgetting dices posts. Fuck.
FUUUUUUUUUUCK
So this is what it feels like to lose an arguement...
Riptide
Riptide
Goon
Riptide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Riptide »

The only thing I have left to say is- look over TSO's posts today and pay attention to just how fucking smug he is.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1151, Egg wrote:
In post 1133, fferyllt wrote:I fly out tonight. I am bristling with laptop, tablet, smartphone and tin cans with string. I've downloaded the thread to my laptop and to my google drive and if I can't sleep on the plane tonight I'll be working on this game.

I plan to vote sometime tomorrow.

@N, I'm semi V/LA and I don't know precisely when I'll be back to normal posting.
Just curious where any of this may have led you.
I wind up doing what people should do flying at night. I slept mostly.

I haven't had a lot of review time since then but I have had a little time for thinking about my impressions of the game.

if I get computer time tonight I'll write some of it out. not happening on phone.

if you want riptide in hammer range I can vote. otherwise assume that is where my virtual vote is. I'll talk about other-scum thoughts when I have a keyboard.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Egg »

Whatever.

I wanted to see which of you two would do it first. Deadline is coming and we already know who is getting lynched.

Vote Riptide

I just hope we're right. If not, well played TSO. "Let me check my Role PM" was what convinced me.
Riptide
Riptide
Goon
Riptide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Riptide »

I'm gonna hammer myself so scum doesn't get the satisfaction before I hit the sack.
Riptide
Riptide
Goon
Riptide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:04 pm

Post by Riptide »

Ah fuck it it's not like you'll change your mind, Egg.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: HIGHSHROOMISH
Riptide
Riptide
Goon
Riptide
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Riptide »

DEEEEEERRRRRRPPPPP
UNVOTE: