Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Happy to see Seacore.
Unhappy because he'll actually probably be serious enough to want to read everything before getting into the flow of things.
Let's try this again.

Vote: Reck

On reading over night I find the action of the scum wagon to be far more bus-like than I thought at a quick glance. Plus, he's the only real open slot I see for scum on the Uphill wagon and, derp, it was definitely there.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

And beard, mustn't forget that - it's my trademark.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by Seacore »

Hello party people.

Don't worry Thor, I've changed a bit since I stopped playing so much and started modding more. I'm looking to jump into it. Also, getting the invite during the night meant I had nothing to do but have a skim.

I don't think I'll be going through in much more detail unless it's to ISO.

Anyway, I currently have two theories that are probably incompatible (assuming 3 scum, which seems about right)

1. Yates is scum. It just radiated from him to me.
2. Reck and Force of Storm are scum together. I've had a pet theory for a while that a great way to be scum would be to get into a long and drawn out pissing match with a scum buddy. One that made people's eyes glaze over. And that's what I'm picking up here. The fighting seems to be so much fluff and so little good arguments. In particular, I saw the way Reck was all "rant rant rant Force rant rant rant Force must be scum" and then at the flick of a switch had decided that Force was not possibly scum"

I'm not going to vote yet though, I haven't looked at the game since about an hour after I got in and made pretty much the notes I've made above. I'll throw a vote down in the next 24 hours though.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I'll endorse the idea of #2 if you help me wagon up Reck today. C'mon, you know you can't resist the beard's loamy goodness.
Force of Nature
Force of Nature
Goon
Force of Nature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by Force of Nature »

It's very likely the day before lylo.
Massclaiming today would help out with some stuff.
I've already claimed VT, Furc has already claimed Miller, so scum are only dealing with 3 unknowns anyway.
Thoughts?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Thor665 »

It's the day before lylo - I'm neutral on massclaims at that stage, personally. The only claim that's really worthwhile to make is one that clears/condemns others - as the only reason to claim before lylo is so you can obligate scum not to be a 'lol, cop!' at lylo.

I think if we have a role that has multiple clears and/or a positive scum that they should have the brains gawd gave grasshoppers to figure out if they should/shouldn't claim.

Other than that I see little real value to the claim, am I missing something? Other than your vote, natch.
Force of Nature
Force of Nature
Goon
Force of Nature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:59 pm

I want to know if it makes sense for Furc to be a miller or not.
Also I would hope any investigative role has done something productive by now.
I also think we'll lose if we don't lynch scum today; it's very hard to get all 3 town to vote together unless we agree to sheep somebody who's conftown or lynch randomly.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

mod, my laptop boke and i cant use cetain keys... ill get it ixed soon but im slightly /la adfso now
green shirt thursdays
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:53 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1177, Seacore wrote:1. Yates is scum. It just radiated from him to me.
My voting and the progress of this game says otherwise.

I still have Thor scum 1, and FoN scum 2. It looks like Soda/Seacore is the most likely final scum.

Vote: Thor

This is a good lynch and Town needs to get on board already.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:23 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Phonepost - why are people saying there are 3 scum left? I am confused
green shirt thursdays
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1183, Yates wrote:This is a good lynch and Town needs to get on board already.

That is a derp lynch that even Reckscum was able to look at and go 'derp, yeah, can't really push through that sucker now that someone with a brain is at the driver's seat' so...no. You should vote Reck, trust me, I have a beard.

@FoN - your read on Reck (also, I'm as close to conf. town as we have, so you should sheep me)
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1175, Thor665 wrote:Happy to see Seacore.
Unhappy because he'll actually probably be serious enough to want to read everything before getting into the flow of things.
Let's try this again.

Vote: Reck

On reading over night I find the action of the scum wagon to be far more bus-like than I thought at a quick glance. Plus, he's the only real open slot I see for scum on the Uphill wagon and, derp, it was definitely there.

Not this shit again. Jesus Christ.
In post 1177, Seacore wrote:Hello party people.

Don't worry Thor, I've changed a bit since I stopped playing so much and started modding more. I'm looking to jump into it. Also, getting the invite during the night meant I had nothing to do but have a skim.

This is going WAY out of the way to say "HEY GUYS SEE? I HAD NOTHING TO DO OVERNIGHT EXCEPT SKIM. GET IT? I DON'T HAVE A SCUM TOPIC OR ANYTHING DOOP DEE DOOP". +scumpoints

1. Yates is scum. It just radiated from him to me.

Oh well geez, that's pretty good. I mean for 50+ pages of a game someone radiating is about as much as we can expect
2. Reck and Force of Storm are scum together. I've had a pet theory for a while that a great way to be scum would be to get into a long and drawn out pissing match with a scum buddy. One that made people's eyes glaze over. And that's what I'm picking up here. The fighting seems to be so much fluff and so little good arguments. In particular, I saw the way Reck was all "rant rant rant Force rant rant rant Force must be scum" and then at the flick of a switch had decided that Force was not possibly scum"

Congrats bro you've won the pants-on-head challenge because if anyone can look at me vs FoN vs triangle and call that bussing then they're missing a brain cell or a million

I'm not going to vote yet though, I haven't looked at the game since about an hour after I got in and made pretty much the notes I've made above. I'll throw a vote down in the next 24 hours though.

How about you turn yourself around and provide ::realfacts:: about why I'm scum/Yates is scum/FoN is scum
you have NOTHING to say about any of the major wagons in the game? Like, seriously nothing?
In post 1179, Force of Nature wrote:It's very likely the day before lylo.
Massclaiming today would help out with some stuff.
I've already claimed VT, Furc has already claimed Miller, so scum are only dealing with 3 unknowns anyway.
Thoughts?

If there's a cop out there I'd prefer he stay hidden in the attempt to grab another night action without being outed. Our doctor is dead which means there probably aren't any other protective roles out there and a claim from a cop/any PRs at this point would mean instant death (unless scum wanted to draw out some kinda lengthy counterclaim scenario)

In post 1183, Yates wrote:I still have Thor scum 1, and FoN scum 2. It looks like Soda/Seacore is the most likely final scum.

Wha-- you think there are four scum in the game?

This is a good lynch and Town needs to get on board already.

WELL WITH A CASE LIKE THAT HOW CAN I NOT?

I'm kinda pissed off Seacore replaced Soda because now that means that slot has exclusively belonged to players who I always read as scummy no matter what. By the way, the meta on Soda I was talking about was in a game that just ended and featured Soda, Thor, and Grimmjow. Soda was almost a D1 mislynch, then became the N1 vig kill.

Here's my stance on today:

I want Furcolow dead but I also don't want to out the cop, and the only way I'm going to buy Furc's miller claim henceforth is if there's a cop to explain its existence in the setup. Furc, I still want answers to my questions at the end of yesterday.
Now.
green shirt thursdays
Force of Nature
Force of Nature
Goon
Force of Nature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:45 am

Has Yates ever voted a person who hasn't called him scum?
Anyway, it REALLY annoys me when cops sit around and let their innocents get lynched and stuff because they don't want to claim or get nightkilled before saying anything useful.

Doing some catch up today.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Grimmjow »

In post 1186, xRECKONERx wrote:

Congrats bro you've won the pants-on-head challenge because if anyone can look at me vs FoN vs triangle and call that bussing then they're missing a brain cell or a million

Care to explain why? I've actually had this inkling for a while now as well.
/DANCE OR FEED
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1188, Grimmjow wrote:

> I pushed for triangle's lynch from about halfway through D1 until the very end
> FoN changed his mind back and forth on triangle and was hesitant to jump on the wagon
> FoN immediately pressured me as well

So unless you think I was bussing triangle while FoN bussed me and triangle did whateverthefuck then no it's a completely outlandish theory
green shirt thursdays
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:26 am

Post by Grimmjow »

In post 1189, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1188, Grimmjow wrote:

> I pushed for triangle's lynch from about halfway through D1 until the very end
You're known for bussing, and I think you made an offhanded comment to me at one time that you bus one of your scumbuddies hard D1 to give yourself townpoints.

> FoN changed his mind back and forth on triangle and was hesitant to jump on the wagon
As scum, you probably told your scumbuddies that you were going to be bussing like crazy D1 in the QT N0. Which means FoN would know to not take a firm stance.

> FoN immediately pressured me as well
so that when you got lynched and flipped scum, he'd be clear.

So unless you think I was bussing triangle while FoN bussed me and triangle did whateverthefuck then no it's a completely outlandish theory

It isn't a completely outlandish theory. Triangle gave me the vibe of newbie rolling over and dying. Which doesn't seem right. I've seen many more newb-scum push hard in defense. Granted, their defense was lacking, but they didn't roll over and die like Triangle basically did. That gives me the vibe of crazy BUSBUSBUSBUS. And I can easily see you doing it. I'm not 100% on this, but I'm pretty close to it. FoN I'm not sure that they're scum, but I can see this too.

Vote:Reck
/DANCE OR FEED
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

1) I'm also known for defending my buddies to the goddamn death. Tell me, what excellent meta do you have on me? Which of my games have you taken the time to sit down and read in order to KNOW that I'm supposedly so renown for bussing? And yes, I made a comment to you about D1 bussing before, in which I said if I'm going to bus D1, I bus hard and I don't let off the gas for anything. ...Unlike in this situation, where I got cold feet on triangle, went over to SleepyKrew, then ended up switching back to triangle.

2) WHEEEE THROWING OUT UNSUBSTANTIATED THEORIES WITH NO GROUNDING IN EVIDENCE OR LOGIC!!! Here, I can do it too:
"You probably told your buddies in the QT that you were actually an alien lifeform hiding on earth but then the government came and captured you which is why you've been lurking so much"
Isn't this fun? Though if I were to TRY to address your post... why would FoN knowing I was bussing cause him to not take a firm stance?

3) You do realize the mere fact you're questioning all of this makes your third point invalid, right? Being on a scumlynch doesn't clear anyone worth shit because people end up doing this ridiculous shit where it's like NO NO, IT'S A BUS, THE MOST ELABORATE BUS IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND AND THERE'S NO WAY THAT WAGON WAS ACTUALLY TOWN DRIVEN AND ORGANIC, FUCKING BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

It is an outlandish theory

But tell me Brock why are you suddenly like "lol nvm ab Soda's slot due to Seacore". You went from posting a fucking wall of a case on him to going OH NVM I AGREE WITH WHAT HE'S SAYING

Just to vote me?

what the fuck

Somewhere, something, somebody is fishy as shit in the past page or so
green shirt thursdays
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

Grimm, who is a person I suspect would have some vague insights to Reck as a player feels there's a possibility of Reck bus.
Presses point.
Reck flips the hyper hell out.

Moar votes pl0x.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

Yeah, and we're not lynching Furc today while you also sit around and say you don't want a cop claim while admitting Furc needs death unless there's a cop claim.
Catch-22 on Furc, eh?
Scummy, scummy, doo-dah.
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Grimmjow »

In post 1191, xRECKONERx wrote:1) I'm also known for defending my buddies to the goddamn death. Tell me, what excellent meta do you have on me? Which of my games have you taken the time to sit down and read in order to KNOW that I'm supposedly so renown for bussing? And yes, I made a comment to you about D1 bussing before, in which I said if I'm going to bus D1, I bus hard and I don't let off the gas for anything. ...Unlike in this situation, where I got cold feet on triangle, went over to SleepyKrew, then ended up switching back to triangle.

No, the comment that you made to me was that you would sometimes bus hard D1, and sometimes you let your scumbuddy know, and sometimes you don't and it comes out of nowhere. Also, if you'd really like to know (I haven't actually read the game) but just in the 2 minutes of looking through your previous games, I did come across this game where you did bus, get off the wagon, bus, get off the wagon, and bus more to the lynch of your scumbuddy D1.

2) WHEEEE THROWING OUT UNSUBSTANTIATED THEORIES WITH NO GROUNDING IN EVIDENCE OR LOGIC!!! Here, I can do it too:
"You probably told your buddies in the QT that you were actually an alien lifeform hiding on earth but then the government came and captured you which is why you've been lurking so much"
Isn't this fun? Though if I were to TRY to address your post... why would FoN knowing I was bussing cause him to not take a firm stance?

Love the distraction method you used here. I come at you with my reasoning in a calm form, and you make a mockery of it. Not cool. But thanks.

3) You do realize the mere fact you're questioning all of this makes your third point invalid, right? Being on a scumlynch doesn't clear anyone worth shit because people end up doing this ridiculous shit where it's like NO NO, IT'S A BUS, THE MOST ELABORATE BUS IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND AND THERE'S NO WAY THAT WAGON WAS ACTUALLY TOWN DRIVEN AND ORGANIC, FUCKING BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

wut?

And just so no one gets confused
But tell me
Brock
Grimm why are you suddenly like "lol nvm ab Soda's slot due to Seacore". You went from posting a fucking wall of a case on him to going OH NVM I AGREE WITH WHAT HE'S SAYING

You know what "fishiness" happened? You did. I have actually been reading the game, and putting my thoughts together. I hate playing games with you because your defense typically turns out to be like your response to my point number two, and it gets me nowhere. But that's aside from the matter. I was reading up on the game and I couldn't put triangle and soda together in my head that would make sense. You, however, did make sense.

Speaking of Soda, it seems really odd to me that you were waiting for my game with him to end for you to be able to use that game/meta against him (you kept asking me for my opinion on him as thought you were going to sheep me if I found him scummy) yet you said that he wasn't a lynch target for you because he was scum counterwagon.

I'm going to have to go back and read more on this.

Reck, I do have a question for you though. I never really could understand what your case was on Triangle. I wrote up mine, but before all that, what was yours?
/DANCE OR FEED
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Grimmjow »

Also, sorry about the wall, peeps.
/DANCE OR FEED
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:08 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1192, Thor665 wrote:Grimm, who is a person I suspect would have some vague insights to Reck as a player feels there's a possibility of Reck bus.
Presses point.
Reck flips the hyper hell out.

Moar votes pl0x.

Except he has one experience playing in a game with me, which we both replaced out of due to dramaz, and he was scum there.
In post 1193, Thor665 wrote:Yeah, and we're not lynching Furc today while you also sit around and say you don't want a cop claim while admitting Furc needs death unless there's a cop claim.
Catch-22 on Furc, eh?
Scummy, scummy, doo-dah.

I'm conflicted on Furc -- on the one hand, like I've been saying, he seems too dumb to come up with a miller claim as scum. On the other hand, it's impossible to deny that he has been legitimately scummy. Lack of a cop claim would be the nail in his coffin. It's also bad because I don't want to out the cop, but like I said if he has some innocents alive today and can send us into tomorrow with some clears (barring a Godfather) then it's a good idea.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Also my flipout may also be related to stress/anger from another game in which I was just force replaced for flipping out and it's carrying over
green shirt thursdays
Grimmjow
Grimmjow
Goon
Grimmjow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Grimmjow »

GF and Miller in the same game with a Cop? I'm not seeing it.
/DANCE OR FEED
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Thor665 »

Especially considering town thus far is limited Neighbrizer, Doc, and theory Cop
vs. Scum GF, limited Role Cop.

Weak teams on both fronts, but strongly favoring scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”