Superdeclan
Superdeclan
Goon
Superdeclan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:55 am

Post by Superdeclan »

In post 1174, Mac wrote:why not vote confscum delta and we can get ztife tomorrow? or i can investigate tonight?

assuming there is some sort of protection in the game on me tonight.

Delta is only conf scum from your point of view
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Mac »

declan, why would I make up a role if I were scum (and slandaar has stopped pushing me as scum) to take out VTdelta? it makes no sense. I am the gunsmith.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:59 am

Post by Mac »

inb4 delta "mac is lying!!!! CONFIRMATION BIAS!!!!"
Deltabacon
Deltabacon
Goon
Deltabacon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Deltabacon »

Mac is lying. Confirmation Bias.

Just because you can predict my argument, doesn't mean my rebuttal is in any way less true.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Mac »

confirmation bias is what I'm having with slandaar.

not with you.
Superdeclan
Superdeclan
Goon
Superdeclan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Superdeclan »

In post 1176, Mac wrote:declan, why would I make up a role if I were scum (and slandaar has stopped pushing me as scum) to take out VTdelta? it makes no sense. I am the gunsmith.

there is a small chance you are. I know it's tiny but still small. I DO think delta is scum but want to finish mass-claiming

UNVOTE: Ztife
VOTE: Limo

please claim. I have a funny feeling you're town but we're all claiming
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Ztife »

Lets summarize your replies Limo.

In post 1164, Limo wrote:
In post 1139, Ztife wrote:
In post 1137, Limo wrote:Just dropping in from a night full of work to say the above post is horrible. Half-assed mass claims are incredibly antitown.

Nice derp logic as usual as you are the one who insist on not claiming.

It isn't derp logic at all. I'm not insisting I'm being pro-town, and I've never refuted your argument on me being anti-town. Half-assed mass claiming
is
antitown, regardless if I'm fucking refusing to claim or not.

>"Im didnt insist im pro-town, I never disagreed im anti-town"
So are you pro-town or not? Why you would
not
want to play for the benefit of town? How is that not scummy?

>"Half claims is anti-town" "I refuse to claim"

In post 1165, Limo wrote:
In post 1140, Ztife wrote:and how would finishing our mass claim now be good for town? explain.

I don't need to answer this. You obviously don't care about the actual logic behind finishing and not finishing a mass claim. You're trying to create an opportunity in which you would try to find another instance to call me scummy. I don't know why the recent Delta-scum thing popped up, and maybe I'll read about it later, but there's absolutely no fucking way you are living to lylo. Even though I think you're scum, the previous sentence can be taken into a context regardless of your alignment.

>"I dont care to explain why I refuse to claim.
I know that half claims is anti-town, therefore im deliberately being anti-town
."
>"Ztife doesn't understand mass claims. I understand mass claims. I refuse to claim even though I said its anti-town. Ztife is trying to accuse me of being scummy"
See your consistency? Its crap.

>"Even though I think Ztife is scum, I would lynch him even if he's not"
This is after you accuse me of trying to find ways lynch you.

Somebody else please comment on this. I really can't understand this poor logic coming from limo.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Ztife »

In post 1180, Superdeclan wrote:
In post 1176, Mac wrote:declan, why would I make up a role if I were scum (and slandaar has stopped pushing me as scum) to take out VTdelta? it makes no sense. I am the gunsmith.

there is a small chance you are. I know it's tiny but still small. I DO think delta is scum but want to finish mass-claiming

UNVOTE: Ztife
VOTE: Limo

please claim. I have a funny feeling you're town but we're all claiming

Please respond to post 1134.

And what small chance might Mac have scum motivations to claim GS? Please explain.
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Keybladewielder »

Put me back on V/LA
So sorry something came up
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Limo »

You summarized my replies and...that did exactly what? You're still missing the point.
I'm obviously going to have to break this down into baby steps for you.
In post 1181, Ztife wrote:"Im didnt insist im pro-town, I never disagreed im anti-town" So are you pro-town or not? Why you would not want to play for the benefit of town? How is that not scummy?

I am not playing pro-town, but my alignment is pro-town. How is that hard to understand?
Meaning, the answers to your questions are respectively: Yes, I'm technically pro-town, but that's not reflected much in my play. I'm lazy. That can be considered scummy and I
never
argued that it wasn't.
In post 1181, Ztife wrote:"Half claims is anti-town" "I refuse to claim"

I already refuted this. It looks like you're trying to bring up a contradiction in my play, but it's too bad that the contradiction is
predicated
on the fact that I claim that I'm playing pro-town.
I'm not, and you could have simplified this much more by just voting me for "playing anti-town on purpose" to begin with. You didn't; you constructed some dumb as fuck narrative-esque arguments to discredit me.
In post 1181, Ztife wrote:>"I dont care to explain why I refuse to claim. I know that half claims is anti-town, therefore im deliberately being anti-town."

Addressed; what's your point? I'm being anti-town. How many times do you have to reiterate this in the same post like there's actually some merit to what you're saying?
In post 1181, Ztife wrote:>"Ztife doesn't understand mass claims. I understand mass claims. I refuse to claim even though I said its anti-town. Ztife is trying to accuse me of being scummy" See your consistency? Its crap.

This doesn't make sense. There's no waver in my consistency.
A) I'm playing in an anti-town fashion.
B) I refused to claim, even though I understand that half-assed massclaims are anti-town.
C) I'm admitting that I'm playing in said anti-town fashion.
Where do I falter?
Tell me more.
In post 1181, Ztife wrote:>"Even though I think Ztife is scum, I would lynch him even if he's not" This is after you accuse me of trying to find ways lynch you.

This is true. I think you're scum in this game, so why we're discussing the hypothetical other hand is beyond me. But yes, I would gladly lynch the fuck out of you with steel-tempered rope regardless of your alignment. It's imperative that, even including most other circumstantial games like this one, you die before LyLo.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Remembrance »

@Limo claim.
@Superdeclan after Limo claims, claim.
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by Limo »

Not happening.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Argh, you better be, like the most useful PR ever.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Read the mafia gun smith wiki I posted though. There's being lazy and then there's being blatantly ignorant of the goings on of the game. By ignoring what is going on with Delta, you've purposely missed scum for the second time.
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Post by Limo »

I'll read back, but you can go ahead and keep trying to frame me in a bad light. It's cringe-eliciting, really.
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Limo »

OK, a Delta lynch is fine with me.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Remembrance »

Thank you.
Remembrance
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Remembrance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Remembrance »

@Slandaar, looks like you're going to have to claim for him.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:15 pm

Post by Ztife »

In post 1184, Limo wrote:You summarized my replies and...that did exactly what? You're still missing the point.
I'm obviously going to have to break this down into baby steps for you.
In post 1181, Ztife wrote:"Im didnt insist im pro-town, I never disagreed im anti-town" So are you pro-town or not? Why you would not want to play for the benefit of town? How is that not scummy?

I am not playing pro-town, but my alignment is pro-town. How is that hard to understand?
Meaning, the answers to your questions are respectively: Yes, I'm technically pro-town, but that's not reflected much in my play. I'm lazy. That can be considered scummy and I
never
argued that it wasn't.
You said you are not playing pro-town, so how am I discrediting you when you have said it yourself? And 2, scums and town alike will say that their alignment is town. That's like the most epic bullshit reasoning to excuse your play.

In post 1181, Ztife wrote:"Half claims is anti-town" "I refuse to claim"

I already refuted this. It looks like you're trying to bring up a contradiction in my play, but it's too bad that the contradiction is
predicated
on the fact that I claim that I'm playing pro-town.
I'm not, and you could have simplified this much more by just voting me for "playing anti-town on purpose" to begin with. You didn't; you constructed some dumb as fuck narrative-esque arguments to discredit me.
In post 1181, Ztife wrote:>"I dont care to explain why I refuse to claim. I know that half claims is anti-town, therefore im deliberately being anti-town."

Addressed; what's your point? I'm being anti-town. How many times do you have to reiterate this in the same post like there's actually some merit to what you're saying?
In post 1181, Ztife wrote:>"Ztife doesn't understand mass claims. I understand mass claims. I refuse to claim even though I said its anti-town. Ztife is trying to accuse me of being scummy" See your consistency? Its crap.

This doesn't make sense. There's no waver in my consistency.
A) I'm playing in an anti-town fashion.
B) I refused to claim, even though I understand that half-assed massclaims are anti-town.
C) I'm admitting that I'm playing in said anti-town fashion.
Where do I falter?
Tell me more.
In post 1181, Ztife wrote:>"Even though I think Ztife is scum, I would lynch him even if he's not" This is after you accuse me of trying to find ways lynch you.

This is true. I think you're scum in this game, so why we're discussing the hypothetical other hand is beyond me. But yes, I would gladly lynch the fuck out of you with steel-tempered rope regardless of your alignment. It's imperative that, even including most other circumstantial games like this one, you die before LyLo.

Points A, B and C, why? But I would guess your reply would be something along that "I refuse to explain".
To sum it off, "I play like scum, but im town. I already said that I play like that. Why would you wanna accuse me Ztife?"

@Deltabacon
What do you think of limo?
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Ztife »

In post 1184, Limo wrote:
That can be considered scummy and I
never
argued that it wasn't.

SO why shouldn't I vote you for that? Because you said you're town? :D
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by Limo »

You're trying to delve into further arguments with the pivot point being your attempt to point out a contradiction. That inevitably and in itself discredits me or
would
discredit me had I not shot a 9mm bullet through your argument.

Why do I play the way I do? Is that even a question that has a purpose behind it? It's a playstyle issue, what the fuck. Lol.

Why ask Deltabacon? Think you're going to try to rally his support in trying to lynch me?

Forgot about this earlier:
Unvote, vote: Delta
Limo
Limo
Goon
Limo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Limo »

In post 1194, Ztife wrote:
In post 1184, Limo wrote:
That can be considered scummy and I
never
argued that it wasn't.

SO why shouldn't I vote you for that? Because you said you're town? :D

For that? There's no reason why you shouldn't in theory. But your beginning vote on me was, without a shadow of doubt and/or subjective point of view, horribly scummy.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Ztife »

In post 1195, Limo wrote:You're trying to delve into further arguments with the pivot point being your attempt to point out a contradiction. That inevitably and in itself discredits me or
would
discredit me had I not shot a 9mm bullet through your argument.

Why do I play the way I do? Is that even a question that has a purpose behind it? It's a playstyle issue, what the fuck. Lol.

Why ask Deltabacon? Think you're going to try to rally his support in trying to lynch me?

Forgot about this earlier:
Unvote, vote: Delta

Not really, Im not trying to lynch you today since Deltabacon is going.

I like texts, I especially like defensive wall of text, and I think it would be interesting to read back on deltabacon is going to say about you after he flips.
Ztife
Ztife
Goon
Ztife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:31 pm

Post by Ztife »

And no, the focus was not that it was a contradiction, it was the fact that your playing like scum.

The contradiction is scummy. And you explain its not a contradiction because you said you are going to play in this way, and you admitted that its scummy. It is still scummy. Get it?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Mac »

You know, delta's not going to give much away if he knows his death is impending.

But I will say he made a case against Limo with his first post: Limo is likely town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”