Mini 1634 - English Premier League Mafia (Game over)

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:33 am

Post by massive »

In post 1193, Guyett wrote:I think that either RA or Whiskers has to be scum here.

Why is the Whiskers VC here more likely to produce scum than the BBT wagon you quoted from D1?

In post 1195, Guyett wrote:@Massive why didn't you govern massive?

This question looks like it's directed at me. What does it mean? I don't decide whether the lynchee lives or dies, I just delay it until the morning. I assume with all the motion roles (bus driver, etc) and the lack of pure investigative roles, this role was conceived so our "power roles" could still have one last action.

In post 1196, Guyett wrote:What is the name of your role?

"Great Escape" as mentioned in my claim.

----

The person I'm most confident in being town is Whiskers, due to the way D2 started. It was an easy lynch for scum to try and push. Guyett and RA are the two people left from that train. I could lynch either or probably both of them.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 1200, massive wrote:
In post 1193, Guyett wrote:I think that either RA or Whiskers has to be scum here.

Why is the Whiskers VC here more likely to produce scum than the BBT wagon you quoted from D1?

Because I know the BBT wagon was all town. Also not everyone was active on page 1 or 2 of the game when the BBT wagon happened whereas more were active at the Whiskers wagon (from what I remember anyway)
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Guyett »

Ok I'm pretty happy that massive is town, I had misread his power claim. I thought he was a full governor but he just delays the lynch. I think that is a town role in this game.
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Guyett »

I think its RA
or
Whiskers and Bro is the other scum
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:52 am

Post by Guyett »

In post 1093, Red Arrow wrote:
I am conditional bulletproof town. I can be killed in the night but am only bullet proof if I am 4th place on the lynch wagon. I have not been trying to be 4th on the wagon, I think its counter productive to town for me to do this and think of self survival over town winning. Instead I have voted when I think someone is scum over trying to activly wait on voting to be 4th.

Surely the pro town thing to do would be to try to be 4th on the wagon and town it up enough to draw the NK
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Whiskers »

In post 1200, massive wrote:
The person I'm most confident in being town is Whiskers, due to the way D2 started. It was an easy lynch for scum to try and push. Guyett and RA are the two people left from that train. I could lynch either or probably both of them.

I typed out a long fucking post on why this is bad but this tablet is a piece of shit that won't stay connected to the Internet for two fucking seconds.

Short version is, Whiskers had quickhammered. It's expected and usual for the next day to be a quickwagon on that player, whether town or scum. It might be interesting to look at who the first players to try to diffuse the wagon were, though, and see if they look like pandering to whiskers for towncred.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Whiskers »

ok, awesome, the same problem again.

1. I don't wholly like VCA, but I want to see red arrow go down for my own reasons. Guyett's cherrypicking of the vc s doesn't feel good.

2. I don't like elk's role claim. It seems extemely powerful, in a game where all the town-based roles (not the scum ones though, mind you) have been weak ones.
3. I'm not 100% on bro being town, but if we assume he is, isn't there some way we could use his power to prevent lylo from actually happening?
@mod: there wasn't an announcement of my Liverpool-iness today. Why is that?
Mario Balotelli
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Mario Balotelli »

Mod Note:

Whiskers is Liverpool Football Club

Spoiler:
>________________>
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:17 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1192, Guyett wrote:Option 1 is appealing because ollie did highlight inactivity, if theres no day chat he could have been sending a message to scum to oncrease activity.

Does Ollie have a history of coaching as scum?
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:17 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1197, Guyett wrote:Right now I'm leaning Bro and RA scum.

Bro from VCA amongst other smaller things
RA for pushing the BBT wagon and also claim (Thinking on it I don't see town having 2 bulletproofs)

I agree with 1/2 of this. The other half is dumb >:C
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:19 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1199, Guyett wrote:
In post 1076, theelkspeaks wrote:I'm Newcastle

I'm a "vote loan shark" - I can give a player of my choice a doublevote for one day, but the following day, I control their vote. This ability is one-shot and not used yet.

If Elk was scum surely they would have killed to bring the game to LyLo and he could have given his partner another vote to auto win? (this is assuming the claim is legit)

1) Claim has to be proven legit, which it doesn't seem to have been yet.

2) It sounds like Elk might have to give away his vote for part 1? That's how Shos's role in Capcom Crossover worked. There could also be restrictions about using it on a partner (in Capcom, Shos could only give his vote to a partner every other day)
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:22 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1206, Whiskers wrote:3. I'm not 100% on bro being town, but if we assume he is, isn't there some way we could use his power to prevent lylo from actually happening?

No. I can make the choice be between me and one other person. If I choose someone who's town, scum straight-up win the game.
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:27 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

I haven't used my role yet. We can potentially avoid losing even after a mislynch today if I use my role on a townie and we get a 3-2 numbers advantage despite players being 2-2, but it might be safer to just no lynch and not use my role.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:29 am

Post by BROseidon »

NL is the safe play, but is bad if we have someone who's the obvious next NK (since the NK won't give info at that point)
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Whiskers »

I don't think we
do
have an obvious next NK. I mean, people have been largely agreeing that I'm town for Days, but it hasn't seemed to matter.

Also, Elk May Not use his power. If he uses it right now, whoever gets it should use it to lynch him. Otherwise, Elk gets doublevote powers tomorrow. No! If elk is scum that'd be exactly what Guyett mentioned-- waiting until Lylo to use it.

Hell, elk really probably should be lynched anyway, lest he use his power tomorrow on his buddy (or just accidentally on scum), or if it is restricted, lest he use it to jockey for position.
...short version is I'm super wary of that PR.
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by theelkspeaks »

I can't use my power during the day, only at night, and I'm committed to not using it unless we mislynch today. In the event of a NL, I will not use it.
Red Arrow
Red Arrow
Townie
Red Arrow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Red Arrow »

In post 1196, Guyett wrote:@Massive and RA

What is the name of your role?

Sorry, had a slight family emergancy.

My full role title is Town Potential Bulletproof, the ability that comes with my role is called 'You Could Call it a Trophy'

Now that we have a shit lot more information, I do doubt the wagon was fully town.. IF scum was on it, I would say Bro over Guyett, but thats more gut than anything.
Mario Balotelli
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Mario Balotelli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:29 am

Post by Mario Balotelli »

Votecount 5.1:

Not voting (6):
Red Arrow, massive, Guyett, Whiskers, theelkspeaks, BROseidon

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is in 10 days, at 8pm GMT on Tuesday 17th February 2015

Red Arrow has requested replacement due to personal issues
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Whiskers »

I like how nobody has voted at all yet, not even no-lynch. It makes me feel fuzzy inside, and that's not just the bear cub I swallowed earlier.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:32 am

Post by massive »

Well, where do you want to go? We've got plenty of time, but I think I need to go back and read some more (specifically BRO) before I move one way or the other.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by Guyett »

VOTE: Bro
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by Guyett »

enough waiting around, I'm pretty sure bro is scum.
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Guyett »

Actually

VOTE: RA

More sure this is scum
theelkspeaks
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
theelkspeaks
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:25 am

Post by theelkspeaks »

Meh. VOTE: No lynch
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:29 am

Post by Guyett »

I strongly disagree with no lynches, theres no investigative roles in the game so we wont learn anything new

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”