Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:27 pm

Post by Kelly Chen »

Yeah I am. I think someone told me once but I can't remember how you break this.
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:38 pm

Post by livingod »

wow, despite being pulled out of marathon day for quite some time, it sure was fun.

hnads hurting.not enough food. plus, i could be pressuring my scalpel wound on my hand too much already. i need to stop and sleep. goodnite all.
Dr. Doom
Dr. Doom
Goon
Dr. Doom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by Dr. Doom »

You divide the town (randomly, this is important) into two groups of equal size (if there is an odd number of players, let soemone out - it does not matter). Then you pair up players in pairs of two, with one member of the first group and one of the second.

Then you tell everyone in the first group to kill the other player in yopur pair. Everyone who survives got a scummer as a partner, and can then kill his partner (who is scum).

It only fails if there two scummers put together in a pair, thats why its so important to pair people up randomly. Plus, these people can be voted off after every surviving townie has killed his scummer.
Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom, you are an artist. - Oman
Dr. Doom
Dr. Doom
Goon
Dr. Doom
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by Dr. Doom »

As long as there are more two-thirds of the players pro-townroles that can dayvig, this setup will guarantee a town-win. A good way to avoid this strategy is to have a rle involved that will win (and make everyone else loose) if they get shot, although this alters the whole game alot, but it protects against this strategy. Another alternative is to make the godfather bulletproof and allow him to vig back if he gtes shot (so he will survive this thing) or to make a lot of Townroles that can't kill this way or a lot of Mafia/neutral roles that can't be killed (or reflect teh kill back).
Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom, you are an artist. - Oman

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”