Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:01 am

Post by kuribo »

Serotonin wrote:Hello, Tripod, and welcome to Bipolar Mafia! You are a Hated Townie / Paranoid Dungeon Owner.

HATED TOWNIE- During the angry phase (MY FAVORITE PHASE, FUCKBEAK), you're gonna have a fucking SHITFIT once those morons run you up to L-1. In fact, you're gonna get so fucking mad that it'll take one less vote to lynch you. Once you're at L-1, your fucking miserable ass will jump into the noose and be like "SEE WHAT YOU FUCKERS MAKE ME DO!?" Then you can mock them IN THE FUCKING DEAD QT! THAT'LL LEARN 'EM GOOD!

Paranoid Dungeon Owner- Did I mention you keep a sex dungeon in your basement? Of course not. Who would admit to that?! You'd be outcast from society. Nonetheless, if anyone comes to visit you during the depressed phase, you will imprison them in your dungeon. You won't actually have sex with them, you're way too miserable for that. No, instead, your guest will spend the night phase chained to a wall and probably laughing at your doughy physique and yeasty esophagus. :(

YOU WIN WHEN ALL THEM SCUM SONS OF BITCHES ARE FUCKING DEADER THAN DEAD. You lose if they outnumber you. Which they probably will. Because you are fucking awful at this.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:32 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1232, FakeGod wrote:Good job, TIP.

You hammered three scums in a row.
I figured this was worth a title nomination: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p5468496
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:33 am

In post 1238, FakeGod wrote:It was an honor playing with you, DGB. Your game was solid.
I told you in that message that LLD was scum, NOT UT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:33 am

In post 1238, FakeGod wrote:ugh, it was like pulling teeth from a baby rhino trying to get the town to no lynch on d4.
Good job with that.

I knew you were town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:34 am

In post 1243, helium-3 wrote:but I felt zero chemistry (except a little with dgb)
I think you voted and unvoted me like seven times, and wanted to lynch my town reads all game! ;-)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:37 am

Thanks to LLD for trolling us like a good little scum and giving us a game like a good sport would under inevitable losing conditions.

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:57 am

Post by goodmorning »

you guys and your "lambda is so town"

<3
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

wow yeah, those role PMs were super unclear. that's why I asked you like a million questions.
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:20 am

Post by goodmorning »

Ours was pretty clear as I recall, but then it's hard to make VT/Suicide Bomber anything but.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:22 am

Post by kuribo »

Better than the VT / VTs role PM which pretty much just mocked him for not having powers

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I had a lot of fun with this game. thanks guys <3
helium-3
helium-3
Mafia Scum
helium-3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:24 am

Post by helium-3 »

In post 1257, goodmorning wrote:you guys and your "lambda is so town"

<3
hey I was trying to lynch her d1 and d2 it was d3 and after receiving sd's view that got me fucked up.

thanks for the game kuribo
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:26 am

Post by kuribo »

I wished I hadn't called your role a suicide bomber specifically

I wanted your kill flavor to be along the lines of giving your victim a hug and shooting both of you in the head with one bullet

The idea of that flavor depressed me

goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:04 am

Post by goodmorning »

That would have been amazing

Sad, yes, but pretty damn cool.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:28 am

BIPOLAR MAFIA II pre /in

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:51 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1256, DrippingGoofball wrote:Thanks to LLD for trolling us like a good little scum and giving us a game like a good sport would under inevitable losing conditions.
I wanted to bail out so many times DGB.

SO.MANY.

But it's not fair to the gamestate, the mods, or the players who deserve to feel satisfaction for their accomplishments.

Even if I feel cheated~.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:22 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 1260, kuribo wrote:Better than the VT / VTs role PM which pretty much just mocked him for not having powers
VT is my favorite role.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:23 am

Post by FakeGod »

Dead QT, scum QT, and Therapist QT links please.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:25 am

Post by FakeGod »

Also, the full setup and mod notes.

Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

scum QT is being refused by me.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:26 am

Post by kuribo »

Town Role PMs:

TIP- VT / self-director
Serotonin wrote:Hello, TheIrishPope , and welcome to Bipolar Mafia!

You are a Vanilla Townie / Self-Redirector.

VT: During the Angry Phase (MY FAVORITE PHASE, FUCKBIRD), you can do absolutely JACK SHIT. That's right, you don't get a night action during the angry phase because YOU SUCK.

Self-Redirector: During the depressed phase, you suddenly become weepy and clingy. You crave attention (BUT YOU'RE PLAYING IN A FUCKING MAFIA GAME SO WE KNEW THAT). On depressed nights, you may select one player to cling to. Any action that player would perform that night will instead target you.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

YOU WIN WHEN ALL THEM SCUM SONS OF BITCHES ARE FUCKING DEADER THAN DEAD. You lose if they outnumber you. Which they probably will. Because you are fucking awful at this.

Elyse- RB / commuter
Serotonin wrote:Hello, Elyse, and Welcome to Bipolar Mafia! You are a Roleblocker / Commuter.

Roleblocker: During the Angry Phase (MY FAVORITE PHASE, FUCKBURGER), you're gonna be so fucking pissed off that each night during an ANGER PHASE, you get to target one of those poor sorry sons of bitches and BREAK HIS FUCKING ARMS. If successful, he won't be able to do SHIT that night! Sure he'll be better in the morning but FUCK. YOU'RE BREAKING HIS ARMS. YOU JERK.

Commuter: During the depressed phase, you don't have the energy for ANY of that bullshit. You just want to be cuddled. Loved. God, even acknowledged. But none of that's gonna happen for you because you're a social outcast, so... if you choose, you can spend the depressed phase curled up in the crawl space under your house. No one will find you there, and actions taken against you will probably fail. Just like you. At life.

Wait, no you're not, you're too fucking balls stupid to be a serial killer. You're town. YOU WIN WHEN ALL THEM SCUM SONS OF BITCHES ARE FUCKING DEADER THAN DEAD. You lose if they outnumber you. Which they probably will. Because you are fucking awful at this.
Modnote: i have no idea why this role PM out of the blue implies that Elyse is a serial killer

Romanes: VT / Suicide Bomber
Serotonin wrote:Hello, fuckface, and Welcome to Bipolar Mafia! You are a Vanilla Townie / Suicide Bomber.

Vanilla Townie: During the Angry Phase (MY FAVORITE PHASE FUCKSTICK), you don't get to do SHIT. You're so mad all you can do is wait around the house to fucking DIE. Oh, and you will fucking die BECAUSE THE OTHER PLAYERS THINK YOU'RE FAT. And the mod hates you. Pussy-ass VT.

Suicide Bomber: Oh, but during the Depressed phase, all that sitting around useless really starts to get to you. The time has come for you to leave your mark on the world, finally. The day has come to end it all. At any time, day or night of depression, you may PM the mod and ask him to allow you to attempt to suicide on a player. If successful, both of you will finally experience the sweet release of death. If you choose to do this during depressed day, your kill won't end the day. Even if it targets town. Which it probably will, because you suck.

Modnote: We had discussed the kill ending the day if the suicide bomber hit town, but then we figured that would be kinda bullshit.

DGB- Mod Messenger
Serotonin wrote:Hello, DGB, and welcome to Bipolar Mafia!

You are a Mod Messenger.

Each night, regardless of the game's phase, you may select a player to send a message to. PM me with the name of the player and the message you wish to pass along. Oh, did I mention that the mod is going to change the tone of your message to suit the mood phase? No? That's right, you'll either be anonymously sending them angry hatemail or depressed misery. Game relevant information may be removed at the mod's discretion. Everyone will hate you for this.

Modnote: Her posts were edited to add rage or depression. Also, for "game-relevant information" i pretty much drew the line at her claiming to be other people

Tragedy: Follower / Watcher
Serotonin wrote:Hello, Tragedy, and welcome to Bipolar Mafia!

You are a Follower / Watcher.

Follower: During the Angry Phase (MY FAVORITE PHASE, POOLFUCKER), you may select one of those poor dumb bastards. If successful, you're gonna follow them around (you creepy fuck) and I will tell you what night action they took, if any--- but not their target.

Watcher: During the depressed phase, you're going to spend all night camped out in some guy's tree weeping silently about how you wish you could be with them. :( You may PM me the name of a player and if possible, you will learn the identities of any players that targeted that person for an action.

FakeGod: Vanilla Townie (the only full VT)
Serotonin wrote:Hello, FakeGod, and... you are a VANILLA TOWNIE AHAHAHAHAHAHA suck it

Neither during the depressed phase, nor the angry phase will you get to do anything whatsoever except vote. At night, you'll just lay around your house crying your eyes out and wishing you got a night action. Except during angry phase. During the Angry phase, you'll spend the night SO FUCKING PISSED OFF AT BEING VT that you'll be TOO MAD TO LEAVE THE FUCKING HOUSE. You don't do shit at night! DEAL WITH IT.

You win when the fucking scum are all dead. AS USUAL. PREPARE TO BE BORING
Tripod: Hated Townie / Paranoid Dungeon Owner
Serotonin wrote:Hello, Tripod, and welcome to Bipolar Mafia! You are a Hated Townie / Paranoid Dungeon Owner.

HATED TOWNIE- During the angry phase (MY FAVORITE PHASE, FUCKBEAK), you're gonna have a fucking SHITFIT once those morons run you up to L-1. In fact, you're gonna get so fucking mad that it'll take one less vote to lynch you. Once you're at L-1, your fucking miserable ass will jump into the noose and be like "SEE WHAT YOU FUCKERS MAKE ME DO!?" Then you can mock them IN THE FUCKING DEAD QT! THAT'LL LEARN 'EM GOOD!

Paranoid Dungeon Owner- Did I mention you keep a sex dungeon in your basement? Of course not. Who would admit to that?! You'd be outcast from society. Nonetheless, if anyone comes to visit you during the depressed phase, you will imprison them in your dungeon. You won't actually have sex with them, you're way too miserable for that. No, instead, your guest will spend the night phase chained to a wall and probably laughing at your doughy physique and yeasty esophagus. :(

Modnote: Already mentioned about his role

pirate mollie: Cop / Cop
Serotonin wrote:Hello, pirate mollie, and welcome to Bipolar Mafia!

You are a Cop.

Regardless of the game's mood, you may PM me the name of one player to investigate.

During the angry phase you will fucking find EVERY dirty secret those fucking sons of bitches have. YOU KNOW THEY ARE SCUM YOU KNOW IT. THOSE FUCKERS WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID.

During the depressed phase, you could do a thorough investigation. But why? It's so much effort. You're probably wrong anyway, as usual.

You are sane cop during exactly one of the two phases.

Modnote: Always gets guilties on angry night.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:27 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1270, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:scum QT is being refused by me.
I won't make LLD release the scum QT

it's incredibly boring anyway, scum had full daytalk and barely posted at all other than making their night actions

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:28 am

Post by FakeGod »

That's fine.

FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:29 am

Post by FakeGod »

Tell me at least there was a dead QT.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”