d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by d3x »

What do you hope to gain with NL? IEC is ConfTown now. It's either me or Kdub, so the only reason to NL is if the Vote is deadlocked. Tell me this, why would TownKdub want a NL?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Not asking that...
Asking if I'm correct about there being only 3 scenarios and those 3 scenarios not hurting town at all?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Not to mention that it's either kdub playing very poorly or you playing a great scum game.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Iec: thoughts?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Also, Iec isn't conf-shit yet.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Oh, and a NL does serve a purpose. Hell, we could no lynch the rest of the game. If kdub is town and a body guard, Iec isn't dying either.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Fyi, Dex's next post determines my vote.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

I want responses to 76,77,79.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Actually, i want this to go through without further discussion.

Not kidding about this: vote NL in your next post (everyone) or you will get my vote and I will not move it. You want me to trust you Dex? Trust me.

VOTE: NoLynch
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1255, Kthxbye wrote:hmmm....why do I have to be so damned suspicious....

I don't like this. It's too....easy.

Why would Kdub kill of Ceph and not Iec? This makes no sense to me. Ceph's slot had WAY more suspicion surrounding it. We know Iec isn't the RB gambler dude because he gives confirmed cabbages. We had no clue if Ceph was telling the truth about his ability (or lack thereof). Also, if he were scum, he'd know there was a chance dex could get to use his ability and duh, target him. Why not kill dex, claim he got a poker hand and then claim it came from Ceph and thus he wouldn't be able to target him with a body guard?

I don't like this one bit I say.

Kdub, what says you?

My only issue is dex DID know that a town visited another town D1. That town also knew dex targeted him. That town also confirmed that he left dex with his power.

BUT, dex voted JS which I don't understand...

Must think. dex, COULD be scum. Let's not jump to conclusions Iec.
Probably killed Cephrir because you were saying I could be scum toward the end of yesterday.

NL might be OK. Might just kill the dog, though.

Confused by some of your stuff...dex just null tracked Jacob N1 IIRC.

Dex, what happened with cards?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Erm. Uh.

I don't really see the utility of NL, unless you just want to waive responsibility for picking. Dex's claim means its 1/1 on he and Kdub for all times AFAICT.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Also, one more NL vote hammers it.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by Kdub »

In post 1272, d3x wrote:Why would you even entertain the idea of NL Today? If you're telling the truth, there's no way I'm Town, so why even bother stringing another Night out? What would you hope to gain as TownKdub NLing Today?
Who says I want a no lynch? I only asked your opinion of it.

For clarity, I don't think we need to no lynch today because this is a 1v1. But I also don't think no lynch would change anything. You're pretty much stuck. If we go with the plan where you "track" Iec and I protect him, you obviously can't try to kill either of us or you will be revealed as scum. Kthx is bulletproof. You could kill the dog I guess, but the "disaster" scum was already lynched and there aren't any obvious bonuses that the dog is giving us, so we would most likely end up in a similar situation tomorrow.

From your POV, suppose you are telling the truth and I am scum. The same logic should apply to you. If I were scum, obviously I can't kill anyone other than maybe the dog, and we end up in the same situation tomorrow. You would be right to prefer to lynch me today rather than no lynch, but you shouldn't be strongly opposed to no lynch.

My reason for asking you what you thought about no lynch was that I suspect you don't want one because you can't actually demonstrate your power tonight. If you were able to do so, and Iec confirmed it, that wouldn't prove that you are town (unless someone died of course), but it would be more evidence in your favor since it would disprove the JOAT idea.
In post 1283, Kthxbye wrote:Actually, i want this to go through without further discussion.

Not kidding about this: vote NL in your next post (everyone) or you will get my vote and I will not move it. You want me to trust you Dex? Trust me.

VOTE: NoLynch

I have no idea where you are going with this or why it's a good idea to stop discussion. Like I said, this is a 1v1 so I don't think NL is necessary, but I don't think NL will change anything. If you and Iec both want NL, I'll go with it, but it's unlikely to get us anywhere.

I'm out for the night.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Post by d3x »

If this somehow backfires, I'm going to be so fucking pissed at you, Kthx. Not to mention this is doing nothing but waste time. The game now lasts another freaking week...

Vote:No Lynch

Iec has the right of it, you just don't want the responsibility. The proof is in the fact that you're not thinking this through at all. You're just trying to find the most safe move instead of the right move. The fact that you are saying that Iec isn't Conf is ridiculous and I wish you could hear yourself without this freaking unjust paranoia over your head. Think about it. I Tracked Kdub to the Kill. He's saying that he didn't do it. That means it's either me or him. Period. No fucking way is Iec Scum in this scenario and the fact that you're even entertaining it makes me so freaking frustrated.

So I'll tell you how this shakes out. I'm going to Track you Tongiht, Kthx. That means you will get Confirmation that I'm a Tracker and that Kdub is lying, because there's no way in hell that he didn't receive a head's up about it. Kdub is Scum, Iec dies b/c he can't Kill you and he sure as hell can't Kill me since I'd flip Town. Congrats, you've drawn this game out.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:51 pm

Post by d3x »

Wait... I bet he reported me. That's his game, that's what the NL thing was about. I didn't find out that I was ok to act until Night settled in Last Night, so I bet that I won't know until Night hits Tonigth too. Kdub, you son of a bitch...

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:55 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 1276, Kthxbye wrote:Asking if I'm correct about there being only 3 scenarios and those 3 scenarios not hurting town at all?
I don't know. I don't think there are any other scenarios, but w/e. You're vnot thinking about how to win, you're thinking about the safest play, which isn't the same thing.
In post 1277, Kthxbye wrote:Not to mention that it's either kdub playing very poorly or you playing a great scum game.
Or he's playing a caught ScumGame and this is his only option.
In post 1279, Kthxbye wrote:Also, Iec isn't conf-shit yet.
You infuriate me sometimes, you know that?
In post 1280, Kthxbye wrote:Oh, and a NL does serve a purpose. Hell, we could no lynch the rest of the game. If kdub is town and a body guard, Iec isn't dying either.
Except Iec isn't freaking Scum. It's me or Kdub, how many times do I have to tell you that?

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:14 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 1284, Iecerint wrote:Confused by some of your stuff...dex just null tracked Jacob N1 IIRC.
I sucessfully Tracked JS to guille, it wasn't Null.
Dex, what happened with cards?
In post 1254, d3x wrote:Yup, I Tracked Kdub to Cephrir.

Vote:Kdub
More specifically, I raised and apparently Won as I was told that I could Track again Last Night.

GTKAS - d3x
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Post by Empking »

vote count 6.ii

No Lynch (2) - ktxbye, d3x

Not Voting: Kdub, Iecerint

three to lynch.
(expired on 2013-07-22 19:31:04)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:28 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Oh, I guess he's not saying 50% hammers No Lynch.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:30 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I mean I think it has to be Kdub. Drawing this out is silly. D3x is doing a slightly-obnoxious AtE thing but that doesn't mean the scum isn't Kdub.

The only other possibility is one that D3x pointed out -- that D3x is a JOAT who has both Card Player and Tracker and Other Toys.

But if D3x can confirm himself to Kthx or to me, then that's even better, I guess. It would show that his JOAT would have to be a multi-shot JOAT, which is even more outside the realm of likelihood.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Meh, no point in a NL now.

I was going for an Iec kill which would mean kdub was scum or going for a Dex 'investigate' which would be a lie because kdub would have nullified his ability if he had it. Both of them caught on so....backfire.

Ah well, the fact that dex was willing to prove it to me before he realized it was likely gone is enough I suppose.

VOTE: kdub
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Add to all that Kdub trying to derail OT yesterday.

I'm going to glance through them in iso one more time before I vote.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:41 am

Post by Kdub »

In post 1289, d3x wrote:Wait... I bet he reported me. That's his game, that's what the NL thing was about. I didn't find out that I was ok to act until Night settled in Last Night, so I bet that I won't know until Night hits Tonigth too. Kdub, you son of a bitch...
You didn't find out until that night? As in you received an explicit message from the mod that you did not get vanillaized? Then what was this about:
In post 483, d3x wrote:
In post 465, d3x wrote:Final thoughts, I highly doubt JS is Scum.
He didn't report me and I see no reason Scum wouldn't. Also, reasons.
This was from D2 (the night after you targeted Jacob). This sounds to me like you knew at this point that Jacob had decided to not report you, which would contradict what you just said.

Kthx and Iec, please take the time to think this through. Like I said, I know I'm fighting an uphill battle here given d3x's status throughout the game. Here are the indisputable facts:
- d3x had a confirmable track ability, but has only been able to demonstrate it on N1.
- d3x has claimed to be roleblocked by a poker hand ability the whole time after N1, and nobody but him can confirm its existence.
- d3x supposedly decided to fold the whole time (rolebocked) until the final night, when he decides to raise, conveniently wins, and comes out with essentially a guilty result on the player he's been calling scum most of the game.

The only people with unconfirmable abilities going into last night were me, Cephrir, and Kthx. Kthx claimed bulletproof, so if I were scum, I wouldn't have been able to kill him, meaning I decided to kill the one player who I had a chance of getting lynched who couldn't clear themselves last night. You can argue WIFOM and all that, but that doesn't mean that Cephrir's death provides no information.

If this doesn't convince you, I guess I just have to tip my cap to d3x for a creative gambit (although I suspect Nacho might have come up with it).
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Iecerint »

You're missing that Kthx's flavor suggests the existence of the poker hand. The scum couldn't have known that at the time of the claim (well, probably couldn't -- there could be a poker hand whose only function is to un-killproof Kthx).
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Kdub »

In post 1298, Iecerint wrote:You're missing that Kthx's flavor suggests the existence of the poker hand. The scum couldn't have known that at the time of the claim (well, probably couldn't -- there could be a poker hand whose only function is to un-killproof Kthx).
That's why I suggested the possibility of d3x being a JOAT with the poker hand being one of his powers. That would also explain him being "roleblocked" the whole time after using his track N1.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”