DEFCON Mafia 2.0 - Over, American Victory!

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

80/20 town.
Gut doesn't like you though.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

chesskid3 wrote:80/20 town.
Gut doesn't like you though.
Your trust chart didn't indicate it like that. :|
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

yes it did.
Faraday is like obvtown.
Fate is below him by the 20, and then gandalf is 95/5 scum so he's reaaaaaaaaaaaaallly below that
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

kk, next time please plot along X-Y axes along with linear regression, thanks.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

lolz. How about a muffin instead?
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

I am quite the fan of Muffinbribes.

[munch]chesskid is Town[/munch]
Show

:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Chesskid: I do not like Gandalf at all. Number 3 can be exchange from you and him. The main reason I didn't include him was because he is been replaced.
@Fate: What did you expect me to say? I meant to say Scum v.s. Town. But what I said was Town v.s. Town. Meaning if I saw/remembered what I said, I would either have to explain that I did a typo then vote you or just not vote you at all. I think your missing the point, of that either way, I would still consider you scum. The thing is, your only looking at that post. Every single post before that, has me saying you are scum. How is that one post, trumping everything else previous to it?
I don't get what you mean by horseshit on I wouldn't have said.....

Oh fuck you Fate. How dare you. You ask FOR MY FUCKING READS. MY READS ARE NOT GOING TO BE YOUR READS. I have said in other post why I believe the situation was not TvT, and to me that is a valid reason to keep the vote on you. I gave my reason for SocioPath, love how you just ignore them and go WELL YOU FORGOT YOUR SCUM READS. No, shut the fuck up. I have not once forgotten who I believe is scum. The only thing I have forgotten is what I've said 3 weeks ago. Not once have I said I've forgotten my scum reads so you can shove that up your ass. I had expressed concern about Chesskid before this day, with my own reason. No one has mentions Chesskid bandwagoning, so how can you say that I am sheeping on you? No you can not.

Fate why the hell are you going to ask me anything, if you are just going to refute it without a second thought. It is down right pissing me off. Don't ask me anything if you have your mind set, "BUNNY IS SCUM." You been saying that, but yet you keep giving me these ways to get out of my lynch? Why? If I am so guarentee that I am flipping scum, why do you need to give me a way to get out of it? THE REASON BEEN BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ANOTHER MISLYNCH ON YOU HANDS.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:19 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Percy wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:we're forcing gandalf to nuke me tomorrow yes?
Why the fuck would we do that?
chesskid3 wrote:Because half of the peopel think i'm scum apparently and the other half see wehre I'm coming frmo with gandalfscum?
Its things like this that make me think twice on my opinion of chesskid, in general.
Good stuff.

Fate should lay off him.
Not commenting on crap that has been commented on dozens of times by dozens of people and instead focusing elsewhere is actually more helpful at this point.

Fate wrote:Bunny, what if you HADN'T forgotten that you had said it was TvT. What would have changed iny our posts today?
Bunnylover wrote:Well firstly I wouldn't have voted you. Or I would have tried already to explain that I meant TvS.
The scum % is pushing over the 100s.

For a fun exercise, it would be neat for everyone to answer this question, in thread:
"If you were scum in this game, what would you have done/be doing differently?"
(I don't expect everyone to answer it, or even anyone, and it can be freely ignored. Just neat if it was answered. And should be enlightening for a new point of view on these cases that are being cased out.)
(Bunny's case especially included.)
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Fate »

YOURE DAMN RIGHT I DONT WANT ANOTHER MISLYNCH.

SO HERE I FUCKING AM, TRYING TO IMPROVE MY PLAY AND STEP BACK OFF MY TUNNEL AND SEE IF THERES ANY RATIONAL TOWN EXPLANATION FOR YOUR BS.

YOU TRIED AND THERE ISNT.

THERE"S NO FUCKING WAYT HAT POST WAS SUPPOSED TO READ "TOWN V SCUM" BECAUSE YOU SAID
BOTH
FUCKING
BOTH
TOWN

THERE IS NO TYPO WITH BOTH. NO MINDSLIP.
NO FREUDIAN SHENANIGANS.

ONLY SCUM.

SCUMBACKTRACKINGSCUM.

AND THATS IT. IM NOT WASTING ANOTHER POST ON YOU.

@Socio: I HAVE been laying off chesskid, if you notice in my last post I said "not town regardless of alignment" with regards to his PLAY rather than regards to him being scum. His obsession with gandalf is either bussing extraordinaire or geniune town scumread. Sure as hell doesn't smell like the latter in this set-up.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Post by SpyreX »

This is the Fate I love.

(additionally I don't understand the chess-hate at all)
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Fate wrote:@Socio: I HAVE been laying off chesskid, if you notice in my last post I said "not town regardless of alignment" with regards to his PLAY rather than regards to him being scum.
Except that is not true when it comes to the latest you are flinging at him.
Fate wrote:His obsession with gandalf is either bussing extraordinaire or geniune town scumread. Sure as hell doesn't smell like the latter in this set-up.
And at this point, it doesn't really matter which.
He is being useful for his cause regardless of whatever the hell his alignment is.
He said it best when responding to Percy.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

IS 1197 wrote:Oh look Fate, its a list of your enemies. Imagine my shock.
This is a good point, Fate. Most of these people have had a beef with you, I think. Although I agree with you on some of those names, I think you owe it to yourself (if you're town) to analyze it a little closer. Then you can share with us who among those you'd just as soon write off as town (even if you write them off like you do bobsnox).

---
bobsnox 1201 wrote:Spare me the lectures
I see. That's the attitude you're going to take, is it? Anyone who dares question you or your methods is an IS defender and an elitist scumbag?

---
Fate 1220 wrote:Forget? You FORGET who your suspects are? HORESSHIT.
I've got to side with Fate on this one, Bunny. I don't think it's as obvious as he makes it out to be (nothing is as obvious as Fate makes it out to be), but little slips like that are real potential for something sinister.

---
AV 1228 wrote:Also I voted Chesskid I ._."
Sorry, I see your vote now.

---
bobsnox 1261 wrote:I will say this could well just be bunny playing bad. I've only played one game here but I can tell how bunny would get trapped by his own play
In other words, "if bunny flips town, don't blame me!"

---
Bunny 1281 wrote:I got none of them :(.
After Toogeloo's comment, I doubt we need people to post lists anymore. Every power is in the game.

---
Spyrex 1309 wrote:(additionally I don't understand the chess-hate at all)
Percy has made some good points, but I'm still not really seeing that crucial piece either.

---

If this didn't happen, I hope this vote makes it happen.
Unvote
;
vote: Bunnylover
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Post by SocioPath »

RedCoyote wrote:After Toogeloo's comment, I doubt we need people to post lists anymore. Every power is in the game.
Not true.
Consider the lists of those WITH a power.
Every list is helpful.
Especially when puzzle pieces can be put together and scum can be found based on their "list"s alone. (NOT LIKELY, BUT POSSIBLE.)
SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
SnakePlissken
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by SnakePlissken »

Fate wrote:Snake, if you want to play the meta game weren't YOU SCUM in that game as well?

And wasn't your play, to summarize politely, doing fucking NOTHING but powerlurking except to pop up a vote every now and then?

Whiich is what you are doing here since you missed a LOT of game time and haven't so much as commented on but two things.

IS seems to be viewing the world through a strict "ANYTHINJG FATE SAYS IS INVALID I'M NOT A SHEEP IIM MS. AMMERICA INDEPENDENTN AND FREE" lens which makes his play pretty poor.
I think you'll find that I do that in EVERY game whether Im town, scum or 3rd party. So thats a Null tell mr CAPS LOCK.
Show
http://www.screen-one.net - For all your Movie needs.

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Screen_One_Forum/index/ Like talking movies & other stuff? Come and Join the discussion.

Alien (Inc. Prometheus) Mafia - Now in Planning stages. Pre Ins accepted. DM for more details
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Snake is picking up the scumtorch that Jed left for him.
SnakePlissken wrote:Fate is being Fate, however in my last game (Now ended) Fate was much the same using his FATE SMASH method and was scum (Mole Scum infact) so I have reason to believe that he is playing the scum role once more and just trying to shout/post the loudest until everyone follows him.
BEST QUOTE EVER.

CAN WE DANCE?
LETS DO IT.
BREAK IT DOWN.

SnakePlissken wrote:Fate was much the same using his FATE SMASH method and was scum (Mole Scum infact) so I have reason to believe that he is playing the scum role once more and just trying to shout/post the loudest until everyone follows him.
FATE IS BEING LOUD AND SHOUTY UNTIL EVERYONE FOLLOWS HIM?
BECAUSE HE IS SCUM!
OBV.
NOT PLAYSTYLE.

LETS CHECK SNAKE-STYLE
Fate wrote:And wasn't your play, to summarize politely, doing fucking NOTHING but powerlurking except to pop up a vote every now and then?
SnakePlissken wrote:I think you'll find that I do that in EVERY game whether Im town, scum or 3rd party. So thats a Null tell mr CAPS LOCK.
OH.
SNAKE IS POWER LURKING AND DOING NOTHING?
WELL THAT HAPPENS EVERY GAME.
SO ITS SO NULL.

I GUESS SNAKE IS BEING SNAKE!
WAIT WHAT.
SnakePlissken wrote:Fate is being Fate
SnakePlissken wrote:
Fate is being Fate
FATE IS BEING FATE?
WHAT THE CRAP IS THIS?
'OH LOOK FATE IS PLAYING TO HIS META, BUT I THINK HE IS SCUM BECAUSE OF IT.'
'I AM PLAYING TO MY META, SO I AM NULL BECAUSE OF IT.'
'YOU HAVE NO CASE ON ME.'
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:42 pm

Post by Percy »

V/LA until 2/1/2011

(That's the second of January, in case ur doin it
rong
)

I'm off to celebrate NYE. Vote stands.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:37 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Bunnylover wrote:I never said it was a typo, because their is no typo.
Bunnylover wrote:I messed up. I thought I said it was a T v.s. S or a S v.s. S.
^That's calling it a typo.
Then this:
Bunnylover wrote:I understand what everyone means by me saying its a Typo.
Bunnylover wrote:I would either have to explain that I did a typo
>_<"

---
inHimshallibe wrote:bunnylover
chesskid3
danakillsu

Vox, who do I trust out of Group 2?
Not bunny, he's scum.
Earlier, I'd have said not to trust chess either (see Percy's case on him), but his recent willingness to get nuked doesn't strike me as scum motivated at all, since 1-for-1 trades are no good for scum. I guess Chess is the kind of person who could slip up and seem not-town regardless of his alignment and let people build tight cases on him, so I'm leaning more town than I was earlier, based on this more recent play. He took Fail-safe though, which I don't like. To be cautious I'd put him in a "see what happens tomorrow" camp.
Dana seemed to give up ("fine, I'm not important, lynch me") which seems a little false considering she HAS been fighting against her lynch, and she painted her Jed vote as worthless and unimportant (despite having a FoS on Fate and having previously voted Fate, a scum read? No thanks). She also distanced from the toog hammer vote ("I don't think he's scum, but I'll hammer because everyone else does") which again, I didn't like.

Put it [LEAST] Bunny --- Dana --- Chess [MOST] but that by no means is to say you should trust any of them.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:28 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Fate wrote:YOURE DAMN RIGHT I DONT WANT ANOTHER MISLYNCH.

SO HERE I FUCKING AM, TRYING TO IMPROVE MY PLAY AND STEP BACK OFF MY TUNNEL AND SEE IF THERES ANY RATIONAL TOWN EXPLANATION FOR YOUR BS.

YOU TRIED AND THERE ISNT.

THERE"S NO FUCKING WAYT HAT POST WAS SUPPOSED TO READ "TOWN V SCUM" BECAUSE YOU SAID
BOTH
FUCKING
BOTH
TOWN

THERE IS NO TYPO WITH BOTH. NO MINDSLIP.
NO FREUDIAN SHENANIGANS.

ONLY SCUM.

SCUMBACKTRACKINGSCUM.

AND THATS IT. IM NOT WASTING ANOTHER POST ON YOU.

@Socio: I HAVE been laying off chesskid, if you notice in my last post I said "not town regardless of alignment" with regards to his PLAY rather than regards to him being scum. His obsession with gandalf is either bussing extraordinaire or geniune town scumread. Sure as hell doesn't smell like the latter in this set-up.
This is my point.
You been saying since you found the magically scum slip according to you, that I am 100% no way in doubt scum.
YET!
You are given me ways out of the lynch.
Their is no motivation to do that if I am 100% scum.
At the moment, I'm not even trying to get out of my lynch. I'm trying to open town's eyes and make them realizes that you need to die either by nukes or a lynch tomorrow after they see my flip.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:02 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Fate screams too loud and is just to crazy to just simply be lynched. The only way to get rid of communist scum hiding behind a veil of White American knighthood (see: Fate & Percy) is to nuke the ever loving shit out of them. Thats how we get rid of the communists in our midsts. Not through tribunals, not through special investigations, but through the American way. Sheer unrelenting brute force.

Communist scum will suffer under the might of the mighty American nuclear boot!
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:18 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

IS, since you're not going to pick Percy out of that Group, you've done enough to help me in my reread. Don't like that you won't give me one of your trustworthy Town reads on someone though.

Given the answers, I'm going to take it for the most part that AurorusVox, chesskid3, and Faraday seem Town. Is there anyone else that I should take as Town? I'll take the first answer.
Show

:

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

failsafe was like 4th or 5th on my list, btw. Was kind of surprised when I got it
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:46 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Actually, scratch that, just chesskid and Faraday.

OK, well that's enough time allowed to let anyone pipe up. Reread commencing.
Show

:

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:55 am

Post by AurorusVox »

chesskid3 wrote:failsafe was like 4th or 5th on my list, btw. Was kind of surprised when I got it
4th
or
5th? It's going to be important that you know where you put it if it comes down to checking the authenticity of your order claim. If anyone had Failsafe higher than 4th they should speak up now. But seeing that it was a low-option on your list - assuming that's true - I don't feel so bad about you having it.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'll go dig up my list when I'm about to die.

Also if i'm the most trusted out of the 3 people you had to choose from, why is your vote on me instead of one of them?
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:21 am

Post by SocioPath »

People saying that FAIL SAFE = SCUM are dumb.

Also barring outside influences, a person who is nuked, can just nuke the person nuking them, which WORKS LIKE HOW THE FAIL SAFE DOES.

Fail Safe is a 1 for 1 trade realistically, and why the hell would scum want that?

The REAL fun with Fail Safe though is...its WHENEVER they are nuked.

So if you have 10 people that need to die, if they ALL launch nukes at the Fail Safe, then the Fail Safe launches a nuke back at each of them, and then becomes the largest crater in the ground ever.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”