Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 1297, massive wrote:
Mod: Request for extension on deadline for (a) Wickedest's VLA and (b) if you're really replacing Formerfish

Thirded. In a MyLo scenario, we really need to have everyone here.

Answering questions now.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 1292, massive wrote:
Wickedest
: why does the interaction by vikingfan on Kop make Kop scum, but the interaction by Kop on vikingfan (see my ISO for post numbers, am on phone) have no effect on your read of Kop?

I think vikingfan bussed Kop and Kop bussed vikingfan. You're implying that those two ideas contradict each other, but they don't. I don't see why I can't believe both. This question makes no sense... :?

vikingfan's last-minute vote for Kop looks like an attempt to earn some town credit right before he's about to get lynched. If Kop is scum, then vikingfan was loyal to his partners for the entire game until he decided he had to bus. This series of town votes followed by a single bus at the end is exactly what he did in another game where he was scum.

Kop's vote for vikingfan does nothing to make me townread him - it never has. He was the first to vote for vikingfan on the day that he was lynched, but I had tried getting Viking lynched once or twice before then. It's not like Kop led the bandwagon here. Kop ignored vikingfan until the start of day 3 and then was quick to vote for him - it looks like he was (perhaps) told to bus the night before and he went with it.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Kop wrote:There was no real need at the time for me to bus.

That's a great time to bus for town credit - when there's no need for you to.

Kop wrote:What has changed Wicked, since this post? Now that you are trying to drive a wagon onto me, I've gone from decently strong town reads, to now possibly flipping scum.

By the end of day 4, I had decent town reads on everyone other than FA and massive. FA flipped town, so now I know that I was wrong about at least one of my town reads. I think you are the town read I was wrong about.
-Wickedestjr
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:06 am

Post by Kop »

Lynching me is going to be a mistake. You are far more likely to find scum in massive, fitz or Formerfish.

But I don't think there is anything else that I can say to convince you. If i am lynched and we lose the game it's not on my head I've told the truth so I'll sleep easy.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

Back and at work. Not bothered if there's an extension or not. Trying to save mod trouble of replacement is poor reason to push lynch. I'd like to see fish slot filled. More asap barring no extension.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:18 am

Post by massive »

I doubt we will lynch you today, Kop. I feel very good in my townread of you based on 899. Scum have an opportunity early on D3 where they can railroad Randomidget for the failed vig shot; 899 pretty much blows that chance out of the water by outlining probably exactly what happened (which we only know now that Randomidget is confirmed town).

In post 1301, Wickedestjr wrote:I think vikingfan bussed Kop and Kop bussed vikingfan. You're implying that those two ideas contradict each other, but they don't. I don't see why I can't believe both. This question makes no sense...

The problem is that it's more than simple bussing. Viking's vote at the end of D3 is a throwaway vote; if you want to meta and say "well he voted a scumbuddy in another game," then kudos, but there's no other indication anywhere in the game that Vikingfan and Kelbris / Kop were buddies. Kop's posts, on the other hand, at the beginning of D3 read like legitimate scumhunting.

If you want me to vote Kop, you're going to have to convince me that scum roleblocked Randomidget N2 and then decided that scum theater between Vikingfan and Kop was the play D3; and NOT to try and mislynch Randomidget.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:49 am

Post by massive »

In post 1303, Kop wrote:You are far more likely to find scum in massive, fitz or Formerfish.

Talk to me about your Aristophanes townread.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:40 am

Post by Aristophanes »

But if we run out of time we're screwed anyway
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:41 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Unless we have a pucky night
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Kop »

I have a feeling that Aristophanes is town , it looks like he is genuinely looking for scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

Apologies...rl still slowing me down.

Depending on today's outcome I'm leaning towards hiding behind Aristo or fish.

Think we need a mod prod.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:07 am

Post by massive »

In post 1309, Kop wrote:I have a feeling that Aristophanes is town , it looks like he is genuinely looking for scum.

Can you give me even a small sampling of his posts that look this way to you? Because this sounds like "gut" and I really am hating "gut" as a reason this game.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:10 am

Post by massive »

OK. If havingfitz's hider claim is a gambit, then he deserves to win. He slid his result in so smoothly D2 and you can tell that he is trying to express something to me (look at 532) and trying to build a town block. I just don't think that's faked. So that means, for me, fitz is town, Wicked is town. So now it's time to go back and look at Kop / Aristophanes / Formerfish and see if I can pair any of them up.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:13 am

Post by massive »

Does Aristophanes put forth the plan that he proposed as scum? I think he only does that if he's OK losing his scum buddy and feels he can be left alive in 2:1 with a shot of winning. This is a scenario that CAN happen, but not if fitz hides behind Aristophanes instead of Kop.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Aristophanes »

K, hide behind me then.
Alright with that.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

We just need to know which of us it is prior to doing it.
- Jingle
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:08 am

Post by massive »

vote Formerfish
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

In post 1305, massive wrote:Scum have an opportunity early on D3 where they can railroad Randomidget for the failed vig shot; 899 pretty much blows that chance out of the water by outlining probably exactly what happened (which we only know now that Randomidget is confirmed town).

You act like the failed vig shot is a huge sign in favor of random-scum, but that's not true. random didn't even receive a vote for the first two pages and the first vote that he did receive was from havingfitz, who had already been calling him scum for the entire game. AND EVEN THEN, the lack of a kill wasn't even one of havingfitz's primary reasons for voting random. The day 3 random mislynch was not the low hanging fruit that you say it was.

899 is a huge leap considering people were telling him to shoot Kop and it feels more like Kop knows too much than that he genuinely figured it out.

massive wrote:The problem is that it's more than simple bussing. Viking's vote at the end of D3 is a throwaway vote; if you want to meta and say "well he voted a scumbuddy in another game," then kudos, but there's no other indication anywhere in the game that Vikingfan and Kelbris / Kop were buddies.

You are exactly right about viking's vote being a throwaway vote! He knew it wouldn't lead to a lynch, a very safe time to bus... It wasn't just 'a vote for a scum buddy'. It was a last minute bus that he knew wouldn't work. It's not just that he "voted a scum buddy in another game" it's that he voted for only town until it was clear he was going to get lynched, and then he cast a throwaway vote for a partner. The voting patterns are exactly the same and you are painting an unfair broader picture of it all.

massive wrote:If you want me to vote Kop, you're going to have to convince me that scum roleblocked Randomidget N2 and then decided that scum theater between Vikingfan and Kop was the play D3; and NOT to try and mislynch Randomidget.

Lol, I don't care about convincing you. You're scum with him. I'm trying to convince Aristo and havingfitz.

Roleblocking randomidget was the ONLY choice that you could have made. random was obviously going to shoot vikingfan or Kop, both of whom are scum.

Scum theater between vikingfan and Kop is not expected, but it's perfectly normal if scum are smart/tricky. Scum have already shown their ability to be smart/tricky by killing evilpacman/Saul on night 2 - a completely bizarre night kill, when I was a more popular town read and I was repeatedly pushing for viking's lynch.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

Aristophanes, PLEASE unvote.

You can't deny Kop/kelbris's bias in favor of massive. They are partners.
-Wickedestjr
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by massive »

If you want someone with massive bias, you should review Formerfish's buddying of me.

No comment on my fitz read?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

UNVOTE:

I still think Fish is scum.

We can lynch Kop, I think they are buddies.

Fitz, hide behind Massive.

If you live, massive is cleared and it is FF scum.
You die, Massive scum.

How is that proposition?
- Jingle
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by massive »

I kinda wish I WAS scum this game because I would be a mastermind at this game.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1321, massive wrote:I kinda wish I WAS scum this game because I would be a mastermind at this game.

Fairly certain it is Kop and FF.
Massive, are you okay with both of these lynches?

Wanna vote Kop?

I mean, Wicked and I cross over on Kopscum and it makes me feel alright about it.
We can then confirm someone tn and win.

I'm still alright with this plan.
- Jingle
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by N »

It seems Iknal has disappeared, so I'm going to take over. Please reply to the pm I just sent everyone, asking for role pms. I'll give you guys either 72 hours or 48 hours from when I find a formerfish replacement, whichever comes later.

Day 5
Deadline is (expired on 2015-06-28 22:52:39)

Vote Count 5.6
Formerfish(2): Kop, massive
Kop(1): Wickedestjr
Not Voting(3): , Formerfish, havingfitz, aristophanes

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1318, Wickedestjr wrote:Aristophanes, PLEASE unvote.

You can't deny Kop/kelbris's bias in favor of massive. They are partners.

What type of eggs would you like on your face?

You seem so certain that I am scum. You claim your reads have been wrong in this game and it is still continuing to be wrong. But carry on, you can go down the road of costing town the victory.
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”