roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:48 pm

Post by roflcopter »

do you remember how much shit crywolf piled on me when she replaced in? over and over again, despite repeated reminders of the fact that i had been investigated by a cop. sigh.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

and why would i have killed prozac? the third cop in a setup has got to be an easier mislynch for scum to pull off than the second fucking mason.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:27 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

roflcopter wrote:do you remember how much shit crywolf piled on me when she replaced in? over and over again, despite repeated reminders of the fact that i had been investigated by a cop. sigh.
Dude you still can be scum and investigate innocent.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

so bogus
soi soi soi

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:08 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

It's called a Godfather. Thank you very much, and are used...alot. I would be very surprised if there wasn't one in this game with the cops.

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by roflcopter »

soi soi soi

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:45 pm

Post by armlx »

roflcopter wrote:and why would i have killed prozac? the third cop in a setup has got to be an easier mislynch for scum to pull off than the second fucking mason.
Why would Crywolf kill Prozac?
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:34 pm

Post by roflcopter »

armlx wrote:
roflcopter wrote:and why would i have killed prozac? the third cop in a setup has got to be an easier mislynch for scum to pull off than the second fucking mason.
i'm just as confused as you. why is crywolf still alive, but matt_s, a leading suspect, got nightkilled? if she were really a town mason, basically the most confirmably town of all the claims, why didn't she get killed a long time ago.
soi soi soi

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:40 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

roflcopter wrote:
armlx wrote:
i'm just as confused as you. why is crywolf still alive, but matt_s, a leading suspect, got nightkilled? if she were really a town mason, basically the most confirmably town of all the claims, why didn't she get killed a long time ago.
It's not like the scum would've gotten any info out of my death, my buddy is already dead.

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:51 am

Post by roflcopter »

wait what?
soi soi soi

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:25 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Why would the scum kill me, seeing as how I'm rendered a Vanilla Townie.

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:49 am

Post by armlx »

Ok, this makes sense.

Under the assumption the other 2 cops were naive, Prozac was just as confirmed as Crywolf, and Rofl is obv scum.

If that assumption is false, from rofl's standpoint it doesn't actually matter which of the other 2 is around, as they are proven scum by PoE.

Roflscum then looks at his options, and sees Prozac has far more experience and is more likely to out argue him in end game, and goes for the person with the slightly harder to undermine claim but easier to beat in a behavioral argument.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:43 am

Post by roflcopter »

armlx, i think what you've got going here is a big case of confirmation bias
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

since the start of this day, you've done nothing but consider ways for me to make sense as scum
soi soi soi

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:08 am

Post by crywolf20084 »

Well all you've done is make scummy remarks.

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:32 am

Post by armlx »

I've considered ways for crywolf to be scum, there's just no connecting evidence. There's also role based reasons to think you are scum, so...
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:39 am

Post by roflcopter »

armlx, you're refusing to listen to me, and yet you've obviously got some doubt about your conclusion, or you'd already have voted me

i also really don't understand why crywolf isn't voting me at this point

there's no connecting evidence because mana_ku was a nonentity, and crywolf replaced in after this game should have been like lining up dominos and knocking them down, and she had to do was follow the crowd and claim mason and nobody ever looked at her twice
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:48 am

Post by roflcopter »

here are all of mana_ku's posts in the entire game. i've bolded things i particularly think you should read. also, look for all the example of mk promising more content later.
Mana_Ku wrote:Sorry for not posting yet. I'll look at it ASAP
Mana_Ku wrote:My thoughts about armlx's claim.
If he really is, then I'm happy he did claim immediatly. The only problem is that we don't know if it's true.
If he's lying, he's helping himself. One of the first post after his claim was that we shouldn't lynch him or target him during the night.
If more ppl agreed with this, then he would almost be immune. Luckily, this isn't the case. He should be judged due to the way he plays.

Also, I saw a game where there was a scum who had the PGO ability.
The only thing was that he said that he had to target a player. When someone targeted his chosen target, he'd be killed. Was this true or not?

I'll tell more later
Mana_Ku wrote:No, I can't believe that was a typo. Look at the rest of the sentence. If scum wouldn't NK him, then how could he be gone?

Also, I agree with Falcone. How is it good for town to wait with your vote.
If you have a good reason for voting, then you should vote immediatly with the exception being if it could hammer one or when we're in lylo. And what should that post explain. That you waiting was actually good and that it was your intention to not draw any attention to you, which you did by that post.

I don't understand your last post, but I have a feeling you will not explain it.
Mana_Ku wrote:Why are you voting yourself? That's never a pro-town move. Besides if I'm correct you just put yourself at L-1.
Mana_Ku wrote:Apparently I've missed some stuff. I'll look into it tomorrow.
Mana_Ku wrote:Well at this moment, I'm having some trouble with Alvinz. I want to hear his reason for hammering. In all his posts he didn't adress the case and then hammers. Also, I don't get why he needs more votes. Perhaps you want to explain?

Rofl, you once stated that you were suspicious of lowell, guy0, caboose, matt_s and falcone. You didn't adress this case. You voted him as he casted doubts against armlx claim and was defended by others. What did you think of the case?
It also seems as if you believe armlx. Is there any reason why?

I also want you to restate your case against Caboose.

Besides, rofl it's interesting that your thought about the Empking kill is helping you. We don't even know who killed Empking. As shown by if I'm correct quints, there are four options which could be right. We don't know why Empking was killed and we'll probably never know. I don't like it that you're using his death. This thought of yours is just WIFOM and not helpful.

At this moment, I want to look more into the voters of guy0. I'll give my thoughts about them ASAP.

Also, I already said that I would post today. I was just a few minutes online and these were not enough to post in this game. It's noted that you wanted me to post, while Alvin isn't explaining at all.
Mana_Ku wrote:I agree with armlx at post 378. What's the use of that? If we're wrong with Caboose, we can lynch you? If you're town then this isn't helpful.

But is my last post ignored? Okay, I ignored it as well as I haven't looked yet into the voters of Guy0, but I'll do that this weekend.
Can Alvinz and Rofl, please look at it?
Mana_Ku wrote:Alvinz, not again.
What's your claim this time? (rolling eyes)

I know I haven't been active as I should have been. I hope it will change soon.

I think it's good that Rofl is pointing out that players shouldn't lurk (eventhough I'm one of them :(), however I don't like it that he's fine with a lynch of a lurker.
I also said that i didn't like his idea of lynching himself if Caboose turns up town.
I don't know what to think of him yet. These ideas of him can be seen as trying to put the attention elsewhere, but I get the impression that he's trying to hunt scum eventhough I asked him to put his case down against Caboose, which he still hasn't done.

Alvinz, please say for once why you think that those players are scum/scummy.
Serious as well.

Rofl, explain why you see Sineish as a good lynch.

I'll try to be active from now of on.
Mana_Ku wrote:In one of your later posts you said this:
Rofl wrote:strictly from a lurkerlynch standpoint, the latter two are better options,
but i find sineish's posts here scummy enough for a lynch as well
, so i'd still be willing to lynch any of the three.
I was wondering about which posts you were talking. Especially as you gave one comment about one of Sineish's posts, while in the quote you say posts, plural.
I want to know which posts are scummy of Sineish.

Then you also had a post, where you said that Sineish is obvtown. That's why I was asking.
Mana_Ku wrote:Two reasons he mentioned. The following of a second lynch and the lurking.

I don't call that a case. Sineish hasn't explained that quote yet, but he's already drawing conclusions why Sineish would say that. I want first an explanation from Sineish before I draw a conclusion from it.
Besides, this is what Rofl said about the lurker lynch:
Rofl wrote:sineish has poor activity across the board.

dynamoxi is pretty active elsewhere, and notably just joined another large normal, but can't seem to get his but in here.

jebus is seems to be very active everywhere but here.

strictly from a lurkerlynch standpoint, the latter two are better options, but i find sineish's posts here scummy enough for a lynch as well, so i'd still be willing to lynch any of the three.
He says that he thinks Sineish is scummy as well due to his
, plural. However, he only gave a comment about one of his posts, which isn't explained yet. That's why I want Rofl's explanation why he thinks Sineish is a good lynch.
Mana_Ku wrote:No, really :roll:?
I thought you still saw Sineish as town.

I want to know why you see Sineish as a good lynch. You gave two reasons. One is because he's lurking which others are doing as well as you already said.
Then was the following which he now explained. No comments about that?

Also you said that Jebus is your preferred lurker lynch. Why would you lynch a lurker, while you want Caboose lynched? Your last posts aren't mentioning Caboose anymore. And now you are suggesting that we should lynch you?
You don't even know Alvinz allignment and you suggest that we should lynch you instead of Alvinz and Caboose? And what information do we get from your lynch?
Mana_Ku wrote:I'm almost positive that Alvinz will come up with either a really strange claim or he starts saying that he should be lynched.
Mana_Ku wrote:And I noticed this rofl:
Rofl wrote:caboose, jebus, qwints - these would all be good lynches.
What happened to Sineish?

I'm interested as well in Matt's explanation.
Mana_Ku wrote:So Rofl, can you now tell us what happened to your suspicion of Sineish?
Mana_Ku wrote:I'll look into your cases later, but I have one question.
Why are you making PBPA's of Jebus and qwints, while Caboose has been your suspect most of the time? How come, you haven't done a PBPA of him?

But now that I'm looking into this game, I have noticed that I'm really doing nothing. I'll put up some cases/PBPA's of my top 3 soon.
thats it.

notice anything really strange? here's something. mana_ku never voted. not once.

i'm leaving for a dinner party, but afterwards i've got more to say, so don't get an itchy trigger finger.
soi soi soi

crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

May I point out that Mana_Ku and I are separate people. Her and I's play styles are MUCH different.

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:47 am

Post by armlx »

crywolf20084 wrote:May I point out that Mana_Ku and I are separate people. Her and I's play styles are MUCH different.
You have the same role.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:32 am

Post by armlx »

Meh, whatever, the role mason specifically refers to town-town coupling.

Vote Rofl
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:52 am

Post by roflcopter »

oh for fucks sake
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

you're not a fucking newbie armlx i know you've heard of scum masons before
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

she was stupid enough not to already be voting me which gives you a chance to unvote now and think about what you're fucking doing
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”