Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:30 am

Post by Barbarian »

Ok here I am back again to elaborate about my role.

I am the poisoner. It's blunt to say I know. As you already know, I was mason with Mgm. Mgm was unhygienix. I am his wife Bacteria and I am a vigelante. I suppose I am signing my deatpenalty here but I am responsable for the death of mole, the indian advisor and thoth, ceasar which indirectly killed cleo. I am on the side of good, but looking back my choices might not have been so great. My first hunch when starting the game was that all foreigners were evil. So I targeted mole. My second idea was based on the games prospects. Everyone suspected the romans of being evil and I even asked for a trust-poll of some sort to determine my choice. Though not much people participated the general opinion was that romans were possibly evil so I targeted the main chief. I don't kn ow if I did any good. By telling you this I probably won't survive the night even if I am so lucky survive the day. It's up to you, any questions can of course be posed.
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Bengel54321
Bengel54321
Goon
Bengel54321
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:51 pm

Post by Bengel54321 »

You spent the entire day yesterday keeping your vote on me...even when some others decided to follow me in my vote for the Romans. Why did you all of a sudden change your thoughts at night and decided to let me live...if you were convinced I was bad during the day??

Could it be because you had a better chance of survival today by letting me, a prime lynch candidate, live so you had a better chance of surviving this next day?

Unfortunatey suspicions came upon you earlier today so you felt cornered...hence your roleclaim.

Also: why oh why do you only come forth now...and not immediately after you first claim?

I don't buy this.

Vote Barbarian

I reserve the right to change my vote as I'm not 100% certain...the question remains why the killings only started the night after mgm died (if I'm not mistaken).
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:10 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

The poisoning did not occur until Unhygienix was dead. So, I'm wondering if his character turned bad when her husband died. Thoth would be a good choice if you're evil since you were helping the town rid baddies. Well, Corsato was foriegn and wasn't bad as we saw much earlier than when mole was killed, so your
Barbarian wrote:My first hunch when starting the game was that all foreigners were evil. So I targeted mole.

doesn't quite fit. Not that it was a bad hunch, just when Corsato died, it might have changed your belief.
Not sure whether to vote you or not with the cult out there, assumingly. I'll think more about it later.
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Psalms 73:26 (NIV)
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:19 am

Post by Jaguar »

That makes sense, especially with the food checking that you were able to do.

My most suspicious people are still Bengel and Cubs. Cubs did not put the last vote on Bengel after all and let us go into night without a lynch and Cubs also smells of having fine things. Bengel, well, the role claim leaves a lot to be desired and that's still what I'm basing my suspicions on (The fact that he doesn't have the English version of a role name).

vote: Cubsfan
I need a new tagline...
Bengel54321
Bengel54321
Goon
Bengel54321
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:29 am

Post by Bengel54321 »

Could we have a prod of Sinister? He hasn't posted in a long, long, long, long time. :)
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:00 am

Post by Barbarian »

Bengel54321 wrote:You spent the entire day yesterday keeping your vote on me...even when some others decided to follow me in my vote for the Romans. Why did you all of a sudden change your thoughts at night and decided to let me live...if you were convinced I was bad during the day??

Could it be because you had a better chance of survival today by letting me, a prime lynch candidate, live so you had a better chance of surviving this next day?
Yes I suspected you and yes I still do, but we were discussing the fact which people were most likely to be evil or are just plain suspicious. This with the fact that we could let MGIA proof his vigelante powers. He apparently went out, but ound no one or something, because he did get killed. Since the main suspect was you, I suspected him to target you, which would make my killing absolete.
Bengel54321 wrote:Unfortunatey suspicions came upon you earlier today so you felt cornered...hence your roleclaim.

Also: why oh why do you only come forth now...and not immediately after you first claim?
As far as I know I never got suspected. I shared the info I was given by Mgm to share after his death and it also seemd a good time because should I have died the night after and I would not have schared the information, it would have gone lost. My honest opinion is that if the situation calls for a roleclaim, I will, but I will try to avoid it since it gives evil an advantage especialy when the role concerns special powers like this case.
big_kahunia wrote:The poisoning did not occur until Unhygienix was dead. So, I'm wondering if his character turned bad when her husband died.
I agree it would be something I could have come up with myself for a game, but this is not the case. I could make a kill before, but I wasn´t me before.
big_kahunia wrote: doesn't quite fit. Not that it was a bad hunch, just when Corsato died, it might have changed your belief.
Not sure whether to vote you or not with the cult out there, assumingly. I'll think more about it later.
I must agree I was not certain whether mole was a good choice even after corsato´s death. But did corsato´s death give any concrete, conclusive evidence he was good?
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
SinisterOverlord
SinisterOverlord
Goon
SinisterOverlord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:10 pm

Post by SinisterOverlord »

Aah, sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm here.

That roleclaim doesn't seem quite right... sorta makes sense, but sorta not. Considering what we've got remaining, there's gonna be at least someone evil left, and that makes more sense to me than anyone else...

I'm not going to vote yet, however.
MUAHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:14 pm

Post by Phoebus »

Vote count:

1 Barbarian (Bengel)
1 cubsfan4life (Jag)

4 not voting

4 to lynch.

deadline: 1200 ET, Monday the tenth.
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Cubsfan4ever
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:55 pm

Post by Cubsfan4ever »

Hey, it's Cubs with a slightly different name. I'm going to need to read what's happened since my old account's been inactive.
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:25 am

Post by Barbarian »

Oh and since I already suspected you before I will re-place my vote:
vote Bengel54321
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
Bengel54321
Bengel54321
Goon
Bengel54321
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:15 am

Post by Bengel54321 »

Exactly what do you suspect me off? It's not like I am our last killer...you already admitted that!

We really have to get moving people...deadline is approaching rapidly! I am not going to unvote because I think we'll win if we get rid of Barbarian today.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:44 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

Before I vote Cubs for probably being in the rich cult. What other things have you smelled Jag? I think we can take out a cult member (Cubs) and then the poisoner tomorrow since there will be 4 of us (3 to 1 over Barbarian).
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:08 pm

Post by Jaguar »

Everything else is all related to people who are dead :( For example, I knew Cacofonix was in the game, because I smelled a tree with a treehouse and someone living in there. I also knew there was a someone who could harvest herbs, I assumed it was the druid, I smelled something so horrible when shelper walked by that I couldn't smell anything for a while!
I need a new tagline...
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:28 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

thanks Jag. If it's not too much trouble, could we have your results in list form?
vote: Cubs
Bengel54321
Bengel54321
Goon
Bengel54321
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:13 pm

Post by Bengel54321 »

I'll unvote Barbarian because I don't want another no lynch day...but I highly doubt taking out Cubs first will do any good.

Unvote and vote Cubs
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:56 am

Post by Jaguar »

I'll have to go through my PM's big_kahunia. Not enough time today to do this. Hopefully sometime this weekend.
I need a new tagline...
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:03 am

Post by big_kahunia »

One more guys for Cubs.
Cubsfan4ever
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:41 am

Post by Cubsfan4ever »

Didn't Mr. Gnome's papers indicate that I was Justforkix? I am but a mere townie without any special powers and I win with the town.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:43 am

Post by big_kahunia »

The charge against you Cubs is that Jag smelled "fine things" in your possession. This indicates that you are in the cult. That is why you have votes.
Cubsfan4ever
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Cubsfan4ever
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:02 pm

Post by Cubsfan4ever »

Fine things such as accessories or fine such as "good"? All I'm doing is visiting my uncle.
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:55 pm

Post by big_kahunia »

big_k wrote:Jag, "fine" things. Is that as far a smell of something that smells good or a scent of him having nice possessions?
Jaguar wrote:Possessions as far as I can tell. Still looks to me like he could have been recruited by a cult.
Phoebus
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Phoebus
Hall Monitor
Hall Monitor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:56 am

Post by Phoebus »

Heh. Deadline came and went and no response. :|

Final deadline: 1200 ET, Thursday the 13th
Your happiness is intertwined with your outlook on life.
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:30 am

Post by Jaguar »

Sorry on the delay folks. I had a ton of real life stuff that came up. Here's my list by nigtht:

Night 1 – MMCL was not at home, but he met with some other people
Night 2 – MGIA went to visit DP. They parted amicably.
Night 3 – Talitha was nowhere to be found in the village, but her scent led to a tree where she apparently stayed all night
Night 4 – Yanqush went out of the village at night, picking and cutting plants
Night 5 – Tigris smelled of beer
Night 6 – Shelper has quite the scent. It’s so bad, I have a headcold for a day
Night 7 – Can’t smell anything because of Shelper the night before
Night 8 – Cubsfan has a “fine” scent, I assumed in possessions.
Night 9 – No scents discerned. Tried to sniff out Thoth.

I never sniffed out FD because of the "free talk" we were allowed to have for 48 hours after Talitha's daughter was born.

We need one more vote on Cubs. I really don't want to go into night without a lynch again and I'm confident that he is indeed part of the cult.
I need a new tagline...
Barbarian
Barbarian
Townie
Barbarian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:00 am

Post by Barbarian »

What can I do to prove my innocense? Make a pro-town kill (or try to, since I am a likely daylynch and a likely nightdeathparty).
Hi I am me, you?
- Ow, hi, I am me 2!
big_kahunia
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
big_kahunia
Intimate Stranger
Intimate Stranger

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:29 am

Post by big_kahunia »

thanks Jag for the results. Vig and cop masons aren't out of the ordinary.
What can you to prove your innocense? It depends on what happens after Cubs is lynched. If we win the game, obvivious nothing will need to be done.
If you do kill your targets should not be myself or Jaguar. I suggest that Jag should sniff SinOver or Bengel to smell "fine" things. Barbarian's poison could have a negative effect on Dogmatix's nose and plus, we know he has the poison. I don't think you should kill anyone tonight Barbarian.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”