SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:05 am

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

In post 0, dramonic wrote: DuckSideOfTheMoon (the worst + Skygazer) - Is NOT a protective
ceejayvinoya - Possible!
Fiery Angel - Is NOT a protective
Frozen Angel - Is NOT a protective
Branson Ankamius - Possible but unlikely
DeathRowKitty - Possible!
Invisibility - is a protective but cannot STOP kills
EeveeLution Army - Possible!
Gamma Emerald - Took no actions!
Brassherald Panthaleon - Is NOT a protective
It seems clear to me that from the current claims it is very LIKELY that CJ is the only possible doctor candidate? So I do not comprehend an alternative scenario besides him TELLING THE TRUTH or there being a NO KILL GAMBIT!
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1350, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 0, dramonic wrote: DuckSideOfTheMoon (the worst + Skygazer) - Is NOT a protective
ceejayvinoya - Possible!
Fiery Angel - Is NOT a protective
Frozen Angel - Is NOT a protective
Branson Ankamius - Possible but unlikely
DeathRowKitty - Possible!
Invisibility - is a protective but cannot STOP kills
EeveeLution Army - Possible!
Gamma Emerald - Took no actions!
Brassherald Panthaleon - Is NOT a protective
It seems clear to me that from the current claims it is very LIKELY that CJ is the only possible doctor candidate? So I do not comprehend an alternative scenario besides him TELLING THE TRUTH or there being a NO KILL GAMBIT!
Will cover your other posts soon but who hasn't claimed ftr?
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:15 am

Sorrey which pots dost thou wish me to cover...? I am curremtly multitasking a lil so ya ^^;

And ELA, DRK, Ank, and myself have only PARTIALLY or SOFT CLAIMED at most - and it should be obvious that ELA, Ank, and I are NOT protective claims and DRK has not come to CC CJ so it fortifies the presence that CJ is the only LOGICAL doctor from EVERYONE'S perspective!
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:15 am

MISREAD your post (눈_ლ)

Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Invisibility »

Yeah that makes sense
UNVOTE:
Btw you don't have to cover anything rightnow
Oh ok
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Ankamius »

I'm sorry guys, I've been very unmotivated in general with mafia, but if anyone can help me reengage, I want to try to get back into this game.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:19 am

In post 1355, Ankamius wrote:I'm sorry guys, I've been very unmotivated in general with mafia, but if anyone can help me reengage, I want to try to get back into this game.
ANK canst thou forge an attempt to justify DRK as a townie WITHOUT relying on mechanics? IF you are town I would like to be SYNCHRONIZED with you but that is one thing I am having a little trouble seeing without aid!

Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1349, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1080, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1074, Invisibility wrote:oh that wasnt supposed to be a rhetorical question
REVISED: are you saying that, because i rolled scum, i am able to fake whatever i want and, because of the lack of emotion through this, i am able to have the confidence to tunnel someone into oblivion?
..Yes? Obviously there are consequences that oculd be bad but you never doing it means it is a contradiction of your personality and whatever negative consequences may come from the lynch are WORTH IT in the eyes of your slot ┐( ˘_˘)┌

I really think the way I am perceiving this makes sense - if it does not make sense to do from a town perspective and reads artificial than there is increased scum equity! Sure townies do stupid things BUT they have motives of their own and I really doubt that anyone would think that Kokichi 100% scumclaimed with his claim realistically speaking...
In post 1083, Invisibility wrote:i have never said the word phylactery on site
does that mean im scum? no!
In post 1084, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:....

I possess NO repsonse....
I surmised that 1083 came from a prespective that did not understand what I was arguing. FROM punctiliously perceiving games that you have previously played I have produced a personality profile from which I derive what ACTIONS it makes sense for you to normally take as your GENUINE townself. I do not think this scumhutning tactic is UNHEARD of or relatively obscure so REDUCING IT to "I have never said the word phylactery" feels like a deliberate misunderstanding to me.
Invisibility wrote:
In post 1343, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:You KNOW a game is getting pointless however when you are explaining to your scumread why they are scummy rather than engaging with the rest of the table (NOT to say you sholdn't talk to your scumreads since because that's ALSO a BAKA MOVE)... I really wish I heard more from Fiery so I can feel more COMFORTABLE in putting them as a townread and if ELA posted...

I preposterise a NO LYNCH is not terrible even if it is by no means OPTIMAL, ONLY if it means that we have EVERYONE fullclaim tomorrow \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/

pedit: Art thou insinuating a NO-KILL GAMBIT? (・□・;)
thats dumb?
in forum mafia you can talk to multiple people at once
talking to you doesnt prevent anyone else from talking my voice won't drown out there's
btw with the pedit no i dont believe that and i actually kinda doubt it
HOW is it dumb to want to hear from more people?

Also how else could you explain the lack of a kill...
Invisibility wrote:
In post 1341, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1337, Invisibility wrote:btw you have to remember that the gamestate was pretty dead for a lot of the game so idk if that changes your read or not
This is in part why I felt your KOKICHI PUSH was also suspicious, PRESSURE on kokichi was the singular selection of subjects that stimulated the game and you were the primary pusher of it... ONCE Kokichi died SO DID the game Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

The connection I am establishing here should be evident. The GAME was only moving along when you were directing it into a mislynch if that makes sense.
the words sound cool but none of this is correct?
That is how I recall the game. Dost thou disagree the bulk of your content relates to pushing Kokichi before this present day?
1. the whole point of the phylactery comment is that i was saying that you're logic is incorrect as you claim that this is a contradiction when i havent been put in this situation before. its supposed to show that your logic is incorrect by using your logic.
2. im not saying its dumb that you want to hear from other people im saying its dumb that you believe that speaking with me makes other people unable to talk/be heard. if you want to speak with someone you should @ them
3. i do agree yeah
ok let me run through this
the gamestate was hardly at all being pushed in any direction
me saying lynch kokichi was mostly ignored i think?
i wasnt pushing the gamestate along through tunneling kokichi its more like nothing was pushing the gamestate along
also the game didnt die when kokichi died? what?
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:15 am

Post by DuckSideOfTheMoon »

In post 1261, dramonic wrote:
Votecount 12: Tick tock

Invisibility (4): Ankamius, saske, Ducksideofthemoon, ceejayviyona
Eeveelution Army (1): Panthaleon
DuckSideOfTheMoon (1): DRK
ceejayviyona (1): Invisibility

Not voting: Eeveelution Army, Fiery Angel, Frozen Angel

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2018-09-28 00:00:00)!
fucking hell
I don't want to move my vote rn. CJV is a bad second lynch and we need to consolidate a second lynch (if I'm lollynched because DRK is vote parking me while she's given up on the game I'll be legit pissed).

Viz/ELA still looks fine to me. unless people really want her role but like its also role madness from what I can tell so to use a mastinaism role! = alignment
hydra of the worst and skygazer
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:16 am

I guess CJV flip will probably spew me town so there's that?
but I'm not in the mood to flip my fav black mage today
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:17 am

eh I guess it wouldn't be outside the realms of scum theatre
a redflip from CJV would be wild but I don't think it's worth rolling the dice on it over the possibility he's just actually a town protective atm
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Invisibility »

people vote me
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:19 am

VOTE: Eeveelution Army
not sitting on the risk of being random lynched.
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:20 am

In post 1361, Invisibility wrote:people vote me
why are you calling for people to vote you now?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1356, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1355, Ankamius wrote:I'm sorry guys, I've been very unmotivated in general with mafia, but if anyone can help me reengage, I want to try to get back into this game.
ANK canst thou forge an attempt to justify DRK as a townie WITHOUT relying on mechanics? IF you are town I would like to be SYNCHRONIZED with you but that is one thing I am having a little trouble seeing without aid!
Well...

The read is basically because DRK has hinted that they know the gimmick behind my role and why it makes me town, yet scum haven't abused it yet.

It's basically I don't see scum-DRK going that specific route to pocket me instead of just hard countering me with how much I've been hyping up my role.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Ankamius »

I do remember townreading DRK on day one though... I went into it briefly on Branson I think
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:24 am

SIMYK I'm cognisant of the fact we need to sort Pants, and without leaning on mechanical nonsense ~_~
but this phase I think it's pretty important to just get a lynch to actually happen.
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:27 am

Ank..... That read is so hard to relate to :(
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:28 am

In post 1364, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1356, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
Well...

The read is basically because DRK has hinted that they know the gimmick behind my role and why it makes me town, yet scum haven't abused it yet.

It's basically I don't see scum-DRK going that specific route to pocket me instead of just hard countering me with how much I've been hyping up my role.
How certain are you that this has happened? I just want to make sure you are NOT getting pocketed since it is getting progressively HARDER to find people that FIT into the scum pool atthis rate. Invisibility seems like the only certainty.
DuckSideOfTheMoon wrote:SIMYK I'm cognisant of the fact we need to sort Pants, and without leaning on mechanical nonsense ~_~
but this phase I think it's pretty important to just get a lynch to actually happen.
You are certainly acura but everyone whom is active is voting Invisibility. We require FA and Fiery to allocate votes onto Invisibility for instance!

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:30 am

In post 1357, Invisibility wrote:1. the whole point of the phylactery comment is that i was saying that you're logic is incorrect as you claim that this is a contradiction when i havent been put in this situation before. its supposed to show that your logic is incorrect by using your logic.
Ahiru-tan you know what I am trying to get from this, correct? The phylactery comment does NOT make sense with personality profiles but I do not comprehend the proper way to articulate it at this point...

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:37 am

Actualley I feel if Invisibility is scum then the team MUST be him, one of {Panth, ELA}, and then one of {Fiery, Ank, DRK}... We are CLOSE to a solve we just NEED to have town DO something!

The MORE I think about it I now think Invis + Panth makes MORE sense than ELA and Invis via interactions BUT I could easily be wrong. I do not even comprehend where to establish an initiation for the last bracket.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Ankamius »

Saske, there is only one way to happen upon the gimmick without making it blindingly obvious that it was hit, and anyone hitting it in that specific way on D1 is a fairly strong town tell if anything.

Obviously this is all irrelevant if this never happened, but I'll know for sure once I know what DRKs role is or at least the general basis behind it
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:45 am

Soka!

I do not really understand the scum utility of Fiery's role if she is the last scum AS you being town KNOWING DRK is town would imply, but that seems to be where the POE lies if my understanding of the mechanics makes sense.

In an Invisibility!scum world for the purpose of the record, my theory of the ACTIONS is that he ANTICIPATED Panth's slot to be investigated by a cop and used his bus driver to either MILLERIZE or GODFATHER it by having ELA'S result appear! So ONLY one of those slots could be scum and FA is very unlikely to be scum with him as well. The third member is sheer POE if we subtract Panth/ELA, Ahiru-tan, myself, CJ, and FA from the equation since from my POV they are all confirmed town on an Invisibility scumflip or in a dipole.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Ankamius »

N1*
DuckSideOfTheMoon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
DuckSideOfTheMoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:52 am

In post 1369, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1357, Invisibility wrote:1. the whole point of the phylactery comment is that i was saying that you're logic is incorrect as you claim that this is a contradiction when i havent been put in this situation before. its supposed to show that your logic is incorrect by using your logic.
Ahiru-tan you know what I am trying to get from this, correct? The phylactery comment does NOT make sense with personality profiles but I do not comprehend the proper way to articulate it at this point...
the way vizzy is backing up his knee-jerk discreddy response doesn't fill me with much confidence that my read on him is wrong

I'm like fairly sure vizzy would understand what you're getting at in a manner of speaking but @vizzy if you want to talk about it in realtime I think I can explain where SIMYK is coming from. it's a similar way to how I read certain players--when they're in the ~zone~ and playing as their preferred alignment certain personality aspects will leak through pretty quickly, and often when they're playing the other alignment other personality aspects leak through

if that makes sense? but given your level of self awareness I kind of feel like you already know this...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”