Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:30 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

are we really losing this game because i correctly found you as town and defended you from a silly push. yes i make my read progressions clear, in every single game i've played on this site, because that's how you make your thought proesses clear to people. you know this is how i play why are you pulling this out as a +scum thing for me to do.

don't get why enchant and HA do not make sense as partners either, spent a decent amount of yesterday talking about that with HA. i suppose despite the pushes we've had against each other ha & i do make sense together, but yea i'm most likely with enchant i've defended that slot so much over one read this game. your poe point does make sense even if i don't get the ketchup tr.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

"I hope you dont flip scum, you seem really sweet." - curiouskarmadog
"Oopsie is too wholesome to push" - Takutai
Wiki page
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:33 am

Post by Black »

In post 1375, OopsieDaisy wrote: you know this is how i play why are you pulling this out as a +scum thing for me to do.
I've played one game with you, and I'm pretty sure in that game you said you play the same way as scum?
In post 1375, OopsieDaisy wrote: don't get why enchant and HA do not make sense as partners either
I never said they didn't
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:34 am

Post by Black »

In post 1375, OopsieDaisy wrote: i suppose despite the pushes we've had against each other ha & i do make sense together, but yea i'm most likely with enchant i've defended that slot so much over one read this game.
This is an odd implication. Scum do little half-pushes on each other all the time. In fact it's one of my favorite ways to distance as scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:35 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1376, Black wrote:
In post 1375, OopsieDaisy wrote: you know this is how i play why are you pulling this out as a +scum thing for me to do.
I've played one game with you, and I'm pretty sure in that game you said you play the same way as scum?
yes, that still doesn't mean it's a +scum thing to do. that would make it NAI.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

Wiki page
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:36 am

Post by Black »

That's why I called it vibes and gut
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:36 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

then your vibes and gut are completely wrong and idk what i'm supposed to do to convince you otherwise
Show

Wiki page
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:37 am

Post by Black »

My vote isn't set in stone. I'd like to hear what the others have to say
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:39 am

Post by halfasleep »

In post 772, halfasleep wrote: if ming is town, you'd probably be top of my list tbh. i think town!ming potentially makes a good point at 358. the use of noncommital language while being a driving force behind the ming push and the 'lying' narrative is pretty questionable. same goes for you possibly laying the groundwork for the next mislim at 636 and 641 if you already know ming is town. once i'm looking at you with scumread goggles on i'm starting to think a daisy/elements team could be plausible based on your night 1 interactions. i think there's a fairly unnatural progression from the bickering over spurious/jokey scumreads on each other to mutually townbinning and moving on. smacks of theatre to me.
so this was my original theory about daisy/elements. as the possibilities have narrowed down, i've become more convinced i was just right about this. i think daisy trying to push the idea that it's me partnered with enchant also reads as indication that she knows enchant is scum and is preparing to bus and associate her partner with a townie if she needs to.

then after enchant replaced in they just read as uninvested scum to me all of last night. first thing they do (902) is arbitrarily pick a townie to 'vote' then spends the whole night just going with the flow and saying they'll vote whoever (black, me, experience) with absolutely no sign of town thought process behind it. there's just nothing townie about them, which is the same as being scummy this far into the game.
An optimist would say that I'm half-awake.
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:40 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

like i just feel powerless right now. according to the setup (if ive read the thread right) its two mafia, imag as vig/sk, and then three other townies. we vote wrong today, we lose. you've switched 180 degrees on me because i want to be super open about my reads and ive pointed out shitty points in pushes on you. neither of those things are scummy to me. aaaaaaa
Show

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:41 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1381, Black wrote: My vote isn't set in stone. I'd like to hear what the others have to say
well yea but i still don't know what *i* can do to convince you otherwise. i don't rly trust anyone else in this game right now to back me up (imag i guess but could just be sk so technically not all that trustworthy) so if this is the case we're fucked.
Show

Wiki page
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:43 am

Post by Black »

Daisy why didn't you vote for ketchup? There was pretty equal support between the two wagons at EOD yesterday
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:43 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

i mean i guess i just gotta get to solving and hope you listen innit. i should sleep tho, come back after i've had a breather and see what i can do.
Show

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:45 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 1385, Black wrote: Daisy why didn't you vote for ketchup? There was pretty equal support between the two wagons at EOD yesterday
Imag asked and I got scared of ketchup being town and my logic of going for info flips booming us. experience in my mind could've been paired with anyone and would've been an inevitable vote at some point because idk how we were supposed to sort that slot.
Show

Wiki page
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:48 am

Post by halfasleep »

In post 1372, Black wrote:
In post 1291, halfasleep wrote: voted experience to follow the majority. i want enchant or ketchup today. preference for enchant.
In post 1327, halfasleep wrote: i still think the enchant/daisy team is pretty likely. i don't think my impression of daisy and elements looking partnered was wrong and enchant was borderline openwolfing yesternight. ketchup's post about black above is pretty wild (though the mechposting so far tonight looks fairly genuine) but if ketchup is scum i'm struggling to see him partnered with enchant, which would make me worried my townvibe on black is wrong and they're bussing.

i think it's probably just enchant/daisy, though. vote enchant imo.
There is a disconnect between these two posts
yeah kinda. first post is me posting before properly taking in that we were in MeLo. i was including ketchup as a possible scum who could be potentially limmed if i'm wrong about the enchant/daisy team (or a 'not the worst shot' if i couldn't get traction on enchant). i was also slightly dissociating my enchant sr from daisy since nobody's been on board with me on daisy until just now and i wanted to actually get the enchant lim through.

second post is after i realised i was being stupid and i should just be direct.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:48 am

Post by Black »

In post 1386, OopsieDaisy wrote: i mean i guess i just gotta get to solving and hope you listen innit. i should sleep tho, come back after i've had a breather and see what i can do.
Show is better than tell! I'm curious why you don't really seem interested in changing halfasleep's mind
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:50 am

Post by halfasleep »

In post 1358, Black wrote:
In post 1352, halfasleep wrote:
In post 1341, Black wrote:
In post 1327, halfasleep wrote: i still think the enchant/daisy team is pretty likely. i don't think my impression of daisy and elements looking partnered was wrong and enchant was borderline openwolfing yesternight. ketchup's post about black above is pretty wild (though the mechposting so far tonight looks fairly genuine) but if ketchup is scum i'm struggling to see him partnered with enchant, which would make me worried my townvibe on black is wrong and they're bussing.

Would you be down to vote Daisy first?
probably, but why do you prefer daisy?
In post 1355, OopsieDaisy wrote:

wait wtf why?
I think you two are scum together
well we at the very least agree on one scum lol. we can sort out the rest after we survive MeLo.

VOTE: OopsieDaisy
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:50 am

Post by Black »

Considering you've been down to fade Daisy for most of the game, I'm kinda surprised I only got a "probably" here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:50 am

Post by Black »

Pedit: Welp lol
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:51 am

Post by Black »

I guess the vote doesn't mean much. If you are both scum then this is the play you have to make I think
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
halfasleep
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
halfasleep
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:52 am

Post by halfasleep »

In post 1391, Black wrote:

Considering you've been down to fade Daisy for most of the game, I'm kinda surprised I only got a "probably" here
yeah i mean i was a little thrown by you suddenly wanting daisy but it's unnecessary caution i think.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 12:00 pm

Post by Black »

Yeah I don't think it makes sense for scum!me to abandon the ketchup angle with how much support his fade is getting, unless we were scum together. That's some wifom but I still feel like it's true
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 4:37 pm

Post by imaginality »

In post 1348, ketchup777 wrote: i thought imaginality was the shooty shooty guy if only i rolled scum i couldve shot him already

but see im town
Except scum have a roleblocker so could have roleblocked me last night if they suspected me. So I don't think you suspecting me to be SK proves you're not scum.

If anything with how blatant you were about that yesterday, NKing me could've raised suspicion of you, so if you are scum, roleblocking me would have been the smarter choice.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 8:19 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1396, imaginality wrote:
In post 1348, ketchup777 wrote: i thought imaginality was the shooty shooty guy if only i rolled scum i couldve shot him already

but see im town
Except scum have a roleblocker so could have roleblocked me last night if they suspected me. So I don't think you suspecting me to be SK proves you're not scum.

If anything with how blatant you were about that yesterday, NKing me could've raised suspicion of you, so if you are scum, roleblocking me would have been the smarter choice.
hmm maybe tru
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:11 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1395, Black wrote: Yeah I don't think it makes sense for scum!me to abandon the ketchup angle with how much support his fade is getting, unless we were scum together. That's some wifom but I still feel like it's true
This is one of many posts which scream as black trying to town self delibately.

Yes i did sleep. And then i did eat.

VOTE: Black
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:39 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1398, Enchant wrote:
In post 1395, Black wrote: Yeah I don't think it makes sense for scum!me to abandon the ketchup angle with how much support his fade is getting, unless we were scum together. That's some wifom but I still feel like it's true
This is one of many posts which scream as black trying to town self delibately.

Yes i did sleep. And then i did eat.

VOTE: Black
bzzzzt incorrect. Yes I want people to find me as town. No I'm not trying to force it down people's throats
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”