Mafia 104 - Revenge of the Crimson King - Game!

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:04 am

Post by danakillsu »

FYI, Zoraster isn't cleared, but dana pretty much claimed scum during this page.
Whoa! What? Could you explain this?
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:09 am

Post by danakillsu »

If the SK hits me, he'll be sorry. That's all I'm saying about that. I guess I can say "I told you so" about Zoraster. You shouldn't have forced me to lynch him to save myself.
This must be the post you're referring to. This has nothing to do with claiming scum, and has everything to do with claiming the opposite. The SK wouldn't be sorry for hitting me if I was scum. Have you noticed lately that the scum have the advantage?? If the SK killed a townie, he would be digging his own grave. I wish I wouldn't have said I was done talking about that, but then again, I thought we had lynched Zoraster.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't think that's the post he was referring to. Anyway, glad the lynch never happened.
green shirt thursdays
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Socrates »

Dance scum, dance!

Deadline is in 4 days and activity is too low. Lets get this done, people.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Socrates - point out where / why dana claimed scum.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

How would you feel about a Pads-lynch?
green shirt thursdays
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Socrates »

Pretty much every post he made on that page just dripps with scummyness, but if you want the absolute scummiest, its right here:
danakillsu wrote:That can't be right no matter what.
xRECK unvoted if he's allowed to.
Pads is sub-optimal to both Dana and Zoraster, in my view.

I mean, he might only post once every cycle of the moon, but thats more than zoraster. I didn't like Wickedest's analysis, though I don't feel like tearing into that right now.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

What about that post is 'claiming scum'?
green shirt thursdays
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Socrates »

Ask yourself this, Reck. Why would a member of the town that thought Zoraster was also town be distraught and frustrated that he wasn't actually lynched?

We are allegedly in goddamn lylo. Mislynching at all is the recipe for a town loss. Why isn't Dana hunting scum and presenting cases and doing more to defend his town reads, instead of focusing on self preservation? The answer is obvious.

Also, I was speaking colorfully. I thought a lot of his posts there were incredibly scummy and I thought the only way he could be more blatant would be if he just went "Haha, mafia wins!". Hence the phrase "pretty much"
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Eh, I like a dana lynch anyway. But I'm wary of how you decided to suddenly change your mind.
green shirt thursdays
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Socrates »

xRECKONERx wrote:Eh, I like a dana lynch anyway. But I'm wary of how you decided to suddenly change your mind.
*Shrug* pretty much every post that was made over the course of that last page gave me the heebie jeebies.

Dana's self preservation hammer on someone he thinks is town, Zoraster's response to being hammered, Dana's extreme eagerness for the mod to end the day, and then what can only be described as frustrated disbelief in my eyes to finding out that Zoraster wasn't hammered.

Do you disagree?
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Back.

For those of you not paying attention: dana just did the SAME thing that Raivann did yesterday (except that he didn't count correctly). We need to lynch one of them today.

In fact, considering the numbers, I find it IMPOSSIBLE that they are not both scum from the largest faction - dana's been Chainsaw Defending Raivann (see: Tar vote yesterday)

In other news:

- zoraster is SK at worst (leaning town, but not sure, mainly because of point 2)
- Pads is probably the third member of the largest faction (mind you, he *could* just be town/SK/last Jupiter whose scumdar is nearly terminally broken... but his choice of people to attack and the ToD kill last night strongly argue towards largest faction to me). I'm not confident enough to lynch him today, however, especially given my next thought...
- Socrates has moved onto my scumdar on the last page or two... the extreme zeal he showed in wanting a zoraster lynch (while possible from a townie) is bugging me, he concluded Raivann was SK instead of Mafia (doesn't sit well with me - Mafioso trying to sneak his scummy-as-hell buddy through the day?), and he's trying to direct the jailkeeper. (Unless, of course, he's from the largest faction and wants to direct the jailkeeper away from the guy the largest faction is killing... in which case he should keep trying to direct me so we can nail him for it later.) I'll judge if/when the point comes for me to use my jailkeep on a player not named Tarhalindur, thank you very much.
- Leaning towards Wicked town at the moment.

Vote: danakillsu
- though if there's a Raivann wagon (you know, on that obvious, obvious scumbag who's only posted since the muh modkill in order to OMGUS me?) in the cards I'll join it in a heartbeat.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:59 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Why are people unvoting zoraster? :?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Socrates »

Tarhalindur wrote:Back.

For those of you not paying attention: dana just did the SAME thing that Raivann did yesterday (except that he didn't count correctly). We need to lynch one of them today.

In fact, considering the numbers, I find it IMPOSSIBLE that they are not both scum from the largest faction - dana's been Chainsaw Defending Raivann (see: Tar vote yesterday)

In other news:

- zoraster is SK at worst (leaning town, but not sure, mainly because of point 2)
- Pads is probably the third member of the largest faction (mind you, he *could* just be town/SK/last Jupiter whose scumdar is nearly terminally broken... but his choice of people to attack and the ToD kill last night strongly argue towards largest faction to me). I'm not confident enough to lynch him today, however, especially given my next thought...
- Socrates has moved onto my scumdar on the last page or two... the extreme zeal he showed in wanting a zoraster lynch (while possible from a townie) is bugging me, he concluded Raivann was SK instead of Mafia (doesn't sit well with me - Mafioso trying to sneak his scummy-as-hell buddy through the day?), and he's trying to direct the jailkeeper. (Unless, of course, he's from the largest faction and wants to direct the jailkeeper away from the guy the largest faction is killing... in which case he should keep trying to direct me so we can nail him for it later.) I'll judge if/when the point comes for me to use my jailkeep on a player not named Tarhalindur, thank you very much.

- though if there's a Raivann wagon (you know, on that obvious, obvious scumbag who's only posted since the muh modkill in order to OMGUS me?) in the cards I'll join it in a heartbeat.
God dammit Tar, you will never stop a mafia kill like that! Directing the Jailkeeper is pro-town when he is so painfully misusing the role. You have completely neutralized yourself as a powerrole since the scum can just ignore you.

If you are going to protect yourself, whatever, but don't fucking announce it in thread! At least leave SOME ambiguity about who you are going to protect.

Tar, are you scum? Because you are certainly acting in a way that helps them.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

Dana's extreme eagerness for the mod to end the day,
....was less than xRECK's.
Pretty much every post he made on that page just dripps with scummyness, but if you want the absolute scummiest, its right here:

danakillsu wrote:
That can't be right no matter what.
xRECK unvoted if he's allowed to.
I was trying to help out the backup mod! That's scummy?? If you want scumhunting, here it is:
The mafia plus the SK probably make up either half of us or half-1. Therefore the first big wagon of the day (on zor) would be a push by the scum, who only need one or two townies on their side. My proposed scum team: xRECK (maybe Wicked instead), Socrates, Tarhalindur (who are now trying to push the wagon over to me because Zor basically proved he was town by continuing to say so after he thought he was lynched) My SK: Raivann. It's as simple as that.
vote: Tarhalindur

@all
So do you think that if town votes no lynch, they lose? If not, could it be best to leave it to the SK?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Socrates »

By the way, if Raivann
isn't
the serial killer and the real serial killer's excuse for not killing Raivann is not "I wanted to, but every time I type the word Raivann an orphan dies!" I shall track down this person in real life and STRANGLE him.

/seething rage
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@dana: If I'm scum, you obviously think I'm investigation-immune since we have a confirmed investigation on me turning up innocent. So do you think I'm an inv-immune AND NK-immune GF? When did I suddenly rocket up on your scum list?
green shirt thursdays
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:31 am

Post by SpyreX »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 5

danakillsu
- 3 - zoraster, Socrates, Tarhalindur - (L-2)
Tarhalindur
- 1 - danakillsu - (L-4)
zoraster
- 1 - Raivann - (L-4)

Players not voting: Pads, Wickedestjr, xRECKONERx
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:00 am

Post by Raivann »

I agree with Socrates about Dana pretty much claiming scum.
Unvote,Vote:danakillsu
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

^ Okay, what the fuck. This wagon confuses me more than the zoraster one.
green shirt thursdays
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Raivann wrote:I agree with Socrates about Dana pretty much claiming scum.
Unvote,Vote:danakillsu
A bus?

No matter, I don't want to see ANYONE at L-1 until we're absolutely certain we're lynching them. I'll hop back to dana when we're sure it's time to lynch him.

Unvote, Vote: Raivann
UnHoS, HoS: danakillsu
User out of ambit.

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Socrates wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:Back.

In other news:

God dammit Tar, you will never stop a mafia kill like that! Directing the Jailkeeper is pro-town when he is so painfully misusing the role. You have completely neutralized yourself as a powerrole since the scum can just ignore you.

If you are going to protect yourself, whatever, but don't fucking announce it in thread! At least leave SOME ambiguity about who you are going to protect.

Tar, are you scum? Because you are certainly acting in a way that helps them.
Socrates, either you haven't run the numbers or you're scum. (And for good or ill, you're an idiot either way, because there's a few factors you don't seem to be considering. The possibility of blocking an SK crosskill on a Mafioso isn't even the most important of them.)

I will NOT elaborate.
User out of ambit.

Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Socrates »

Tar, if you are talking about what I think you are talking about, then whatever, I wont stop you (that always leaves a bad taste in my mouth), but have you at least checked with the Mod to make sure it would work that way?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by Socrates »

I have a newfound respect for Raivann, by the way.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:35 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Socrates wrote:I have a newfound respect for Raivann, by the way.
what.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”