Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Robbnva »

But him saying he's going to read and never coming back looks bad. I guess it doesn't matter what we do anymore cause if scum is you/Zach or one of you/Zach town loses
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Drixx »

Nice usage of the passive aggressive picture there. Fruit loops = fruity = crazy. But of course that's not what you meant, right?

And then we have "kookoo for cocoa puffs". Kookoo = crazy.

If you want to go to gradeschool namecalling, at least have the balls to actually say it instead of being a coward and hiding behind a picture.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Drixx wrote:Nice usage of the passive aggressive picture there. Fruit loops = fruity = crazy. But of course that's not what you meant, right?

If you want to go to gradeschool namecalling, at least have the balls to actually say it instead of being a coward and hiding behind a picture.

So to start with, they're literal pictures of fucking cereal mascots so i think you've jumped to some conclusions there bud at least one conclusion

and I don't desire to post in this fucking game. If my goal was to actually insult you I wouldn't have had a problem doing that but whatever. Robb also
agrees with you about the game
so I really don't see why you made your post or how you arrived where you got to

I'm supposed to be upset but I spent like 30 minutes deciding I apparently can't it's weird I can like fake myself into pretending to be a good person

Idk what to tell u go burn 1 or something dude
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Drixx »

I love me some wheat. Cream of wheat is like grits, only it actually tastes good.

In a totally unrelated to game note, you should check your GTKAS.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 1428, Drixx wrote:Nice usage of the passive aggressive picture there. Fruit loops = fruity = crazy. But of course that's not what you meant, right?

He's calling my theory about him and Maria fruity. Im admitting I'm sort of kukoo for it BUT

Right now Maria and Zach are either scum (or at least she is) or it's something that I don't really want to talk about. If Maria and Zach are both town and town somehow win I won't be counting it as win though.

So I'd love to lynch Maria personally but that's not going to happen.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Robbnva »

UNVOTE:
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Robbnva »

Anyone want to lynch Maria?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Penn and Teller
Penn and Teller
Goon
Penn and Teller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Penn and Teller »

In post 1419, Drixx wrote:I maintain that the loyal modifier triggers the "by any means" wording of my role
Can I ask why you haven't PMed Titus to check whether a disloyal vigilante would kill you? You did say you asked her about everything you could think of, and it's odd that when you found you might have missed something you wouldn't immediately PM her to check if it's bullshit or not. You will get an answer, you can tell us the answer, and this whole thing can be cleared up.

I ask this because I'm thinking about how you tore into Dunnstral for not checking with Titus about the VCs instead of repeatedly mentioning it in thread, in post . Like there's a definite parallel there.

In post 1398, Drixx wrote: P.S. - it's common courtesy to sign your posts when in hydra so people know which head they're talking to. The only plausible reason not to sign (other than to just annoy people) is to avoid meta reading.
I will sign from now on.
Spoiler: Kind of off topic
I saw the other head of Reasonably Rational (can't remember if you were involved?) having this argument with The Wood Cutters in Yume's Cutsie U-Pick, and found myself very much on the pro-signing side for social purposes - I want to know who's talking so I can get more of a connection with the player. Plus the whole "cohesive unit" thing doesn't go so well when the unit is referring to parts of itself, it's just jarring.

I stopped signing this game when it felt redundant because of how very different our posts are, even for people not familiar with us. If you were having trouble telling us apart you could have told me/us and I would have immediately started again. I'm truly sorry if it's been annoying you, it was never the intention!

-Key
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:58 am

Post by Robbnva »

Mbc's silence is making my paranoia go away. I guess it really is as easy as mbc/penn and Maria is a bad girl.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

VOTE: MBC

Robbnva wrote:Mbc's silence is making my paranoia go away. I guess it really is as easy as mbc/penn and Maria is a bad girl.
maria arr is town savior

i mean her work is sort of undermined by everything that I did better than her but yeah
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

That was a fucking emphasis vote by the way we've arrived at where we SHOULD HAVE BEEN already
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 1436, Penn and Teller wrote:
In post 1419, Drixx wrote:I maintain that the loyal modifier triggers the "by any means" wording of my role
Can I ask why you haven't PMed Titus to check whether a disloyal vigilante would kill you? You did say you asked her about everything you could think of, and it's odd that when you found you might have missed something you wouldn't immediately PM her to check if it's bullshit or not. You will get an answer, you can tell us the answer, and this whole thing can be cleared up.
In post 1398, Drixx wrote: P.S. - it's common courtesy to sign your posts when in hydra so people know which head they're talking to. The only plausible reason not to sign (other than to just annoy people) is to avoid meta reading.
I will sign from now on.
Spoiler: Kind of off topic
I saw the other head of Reasonably Rational (can't remember if you were involved?) having this argument with The Wood Cutters in Yume's Cutsie U-Pick, and found myself very much on the pro-signing side for social purposes - I want to know who's talking so I can get more of a connection with the player. Plus the whole "cohesive unit" thing doesn't go so well when the unit is referring to parts of itself, it's just jarring.

I stopped signing this game when it felt redundant because of how very different our posts are, even for people not familiar with us. If you were having trouble telling us apart you could have told me/us and I would have immediately started again. I'm truly sorry if it's been annoying you, it was never the intention!

-Key
I've talked to Titus as much as possible given her current availability. The answer is that the modifier determines whether a shot actually occurs, and my modifier only matters if a shot actually fires. This is a bit inconsistent with the wording, but WOTM is the only answer I'm going to get.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:50 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: MBC
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:51 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1438, Zachstralkita wrote:i mean her work is sort of undermined by everything that I did better than her but yeah
fuck off?!?!?!?!??!
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Penn back out of that tunnel on Drixx.......... it is in no way useful.

I'll have your vote when you're ready

Or really anyones vote. Or uh we can just. Hang out like we've been doing for this day.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Drixx »

VOTE: Mint Berry Crunch

It seems irrational to me to assume that the setup spec of scum having a BP is correct
AND
assume that MBC is that slot instead of just absent town, but I can't even get people to answer basic questions so whatever.
Penn and Teller
Penn and Teller
Goon
Penn and Teller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:20 pm

In post 1443, Zachstralkita wrote:Penn back out of that tunnel on Drixx.......... it is in no way useful.

I'll have your vote when you're ready

Or really anyones vote. Or uh we can just. Hang out like we've been doing for this day.
(bolding mine)

The way you put that makes it so tempting to vote you, just so you know. But fine. Drixx is off the table. Why should we vote MBC?

"Because I said so" is not too flash a reason. You're pretty much confirmed town but that doesn't necessarily make you right.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lol fuck outta here honestly am I supposed to not laugh at your post

Because I said so is not "because I said so". What do you think Maria and I have been doing in the PT exactly? Tea and fucking scones? We've been trying to solve the game and have PoEd to the point where it can actually be auto because of my role despite being MYLO right now. You know you're in the same pool, so you can't doubtcast mine or Maria's status away. I don't think you were trying to do that based off the post because I can't detect any self-preservation at all. That's one hell of a post though.

We've been trying to solve and for not being transparent we've now gotten shit from you... robb... and drixx... .Robb is comfortable insinuating Maria and I could be trust telling. For being transparent about my role we've gotten nothing but shit, LOL.
Penn and Teller
Penn and Teller
Goon
Penn and Teller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Oh bloody hell I
just
said I'd sign, didn't I, already failing. The above post was by Keychain.

Zachstralkita wrote: We've been trying to solve and for not being transparent we've now gotten shit from you... robb... and drixx... .Robb is comfortable insinuating Maria and I could be trust telling. For being transparent about my role we've gotten nothing but shit, LOL.
Are you fishing for sympathy or something? You're not likely to get it from me considering the opening sentence of your post, believe you me.

Zachstralkita wrote:We've been trying to solve the game and have PoEd to the point where it can actually be auto because of my role despite being MYLO right now.
Like autowin? How is that?

-Key
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 1446, Zachstralkita wrote:Robb is comfortable insinuating Maria and I could be trust telling
What the fuck are you rambling on about?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1447, Penn and Teller wrote:Oh bloody hell I
just
said I'd sign, didn't I, already failing. The above post was by Keychain.

Zachstralkita wrote: We've been trying to solve and for not being transparent we've now gotten shit from you... robb... and drixx... .Robb is comfortable insinuating Maria and I could be trust telling. For being transparent about my role we've gotten nothing but shit, LOL.
Are you fishing for sympathy or something? You're not likely to get it from me considering the opening sentence of your post, believe you me.

Zachstralkita wrote:We've been trying to solve the game and have PoEd to the point where it can actually be auto because of my role despite being MYLO right now.
Like autowin? How is that?

-Key
Lmao wait, you're actually doing this right now?

I don't know if it'd have something to do with a killing role that can only kill scum which can save autoloss.

I pushed Drixx hard as fuck but he kind of town told today even if I don't like it which is why I don't want him to be lynched. I don't know if you guys are newer, that was my impression but you skipped past the implications of some of his play and what it means in terms of alignment.

Robbnva wrote:
In post 1446, Zachstralkita wrote:Robb is comfortable insinuating Maria and I could be trust telling
What the fuck are you rambling on about?
I tend to do that. I don't even know anymore.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”