Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 1473, evilpacman18 wrote:I don't think I've played with guyett unless he's an alt

Not an alt
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:39 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1474, Guyett wrote:
In post 1471, evilpacman18 wrote:also Guyett is scum because if he was town and only 99% sure, he wouldn't have voted in his first post.

Second actually.
I'm quite confident in mt ability to read some people. Glad I had sthar right

So what you're saying is you picked 99% because you thought it would seem to reflect a small margin of town uncertainty but really you knew for a fact that sthar is town.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by Guyett »

Wrong lol.
keep trying though
I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:53 am

Post by sthar8 »

fucking arrrgh. Why couldn't you jackasses nk me.

The only thing I can't reconcile is the reinoe kill. I just can't see it coming from guyett after turbobussing his partner.

I've stalled long enough.

VOTE: EPM

Sorry if I'm wrong.

Both of you, WP either way.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:54 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

You're wrong =\
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Guyett »

Good choice
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:00 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

I guess it's my fault for the disinterested first half
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by BipolarChemist »

End of the Game

The group was dwindling, teen by teen. Each being taken out in a new, inventive way, and totally not a rip off of other people's ideas. 7 teens dropped to 6 when the group got nervous about the food being served, paranoid the one who cooked spiked the eggs. They turned savage on him feeding him every last egg they had. As it turned out, someone got to the eggs before they were even cooked. Now at 6 teens, the group sat awake at night, no one sleeping. This went on for 2 nights, no sleep, everyone too afraid to leave the cabin in fear of the storm picking up again. It had turned to only a light drizzle now. One teen got fed up with the no sleep and grabbed the bottle of sleeping pills one of the dead members had in their pack, crushing them up and spiking the drinking water. He waited until everyone had a drink of it before finally he had some himself, sure that everyone would be asleep and they would be safe. He was
dead
wrong (he was stabbed in the face that night).

Now down to 5 left, the remaining members decided it was time to brave the outside world. Exiting the cabin, they noticed the rain picking up slightly as they trekked up the road. They all kept their distance from one another, constantly checking around, making sure no one was going to stab them or kill them in some other super creative way. The storm picked up even more half way to the neighbour's cabin. The road became slick yet again, a stream running beside the road picked up in speed, the volume of water rose, encroaching on the road. One girl stumbled on a loose rock, falling into the guy in front of her. He immediately turned around, forcefully shoving her away. She stumbled backwards now, falling into the stream, hitting her head off of a rock on the bottom. She began to float in the stream, while the one who pushed her began yelling about how she tried to push him in, how she was going to kill him. The teens did nothing to save this girl.

Finally after the long trek in the storm, they reached the neighbours cabin only to find it empty. They all began to search the place, looking for a landline, or any form of communication with the outside world. Once the reconvened in the common space, they realized the place had nothing. It had been a loss. They decided to stay here for the night, hoping the storm would lighten up by morning so they could head to the next place. Of course, someone didn't make it through the night. They all had the 'bright' idea of splitting up and staying in different rooms. Well in the morning, they found one cabinmate chopped up and a piece in each of their rooms.

Now only 3 left. The yelling began. They all screamed and went at each other for hours, the fighting went into the night and back into the day again. Shoving and pushing each other around until finally someone snapped. He shoved the last girl left and she stumbled backwards, falling onto the hardwood floor. He stood over her and with a disgusted look on his face he took out the last of his rage, thinking she had to be the killer, he killed her first.

Standing above him after he finished killing the poor girl was the only other teen left.

"Good Choice" the other teen said...

evilpacman18,
Vanilla Town
, has been lynched on Day 6.
sthar8,
Vanilla Town
, has been endgamed.

MAFIA HAVE WON.

Congratulations Chevre, Guyett, and Konowa! You 3 have won!

Thank you all for participating in my first modded game! I hope y'all had some fun!
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by reinoe »

Guyett had plenty of associative tells with Konowa from day one. Nobody bothered to analyze those for some reason.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by BipolarChemist »

Set-up was:
Mafia: Strongman, Traitor, Goon.
Town: Jailkeeper, Bodyguard, Tracker.

Note for the traitor: They did not know who their partners were and the mafia did not know who the traitor was (obviously :P).
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1484, BipolarChemist wrote:Set-up was:

Note for the traitor: They did not know who their partners were and the mafia did not know who the traitor was (obviously :P).

Actually it's pretty clear Guyett knew Konowa was the mafia traitor based on that bizarro-world chainsaw defense of the Miller claim.

Selkie
BipolarChemist
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
BipolarChemist
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by BipolarChemist »

I'm interested in hearing from Guyett on this one! He did indicate he thought Bert was the traitor in the mafia thread after D1 (Mafia Thread is open in the private topics section BTW).
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Post by Guyett »

I was pretty sure bert was traitor for most of the game. However vca had konowa as scum so I had to bus
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 269, Guyett wrote:Tbh you might be right anti... Reinoe is so derpy as town in the games i played with him so this
could
just be derpy reinoe. Also i replaced scum reinoe before so i could possibly reread that game for a better grasp on his scum game.

I'll just sheep you on that chevre read because it looks nice. Tomorrow we should have lots of wagon info to look at depending on the chevre flip :)
Of course it might be day 3 before the best vca can be done. Remember in how you want to die how i was fairly useless before doing the vca then pinged most of the team... it just takes a bit of time for me to get going.
:cool:

Thank god noone saw this...
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by Guyett »

In post 1485, reinoe wrote:
In post 1484, BipolarChemist wrote:Set-up was:

Actually it's pretty clear Guyett knew Konowa was the mafia traitor based on that bizarro-world chainsaw defense of the Miller claim.

Nope my d1 play regarding miller claim wasn't alignment indicative
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1488, Guyett wrote:
In post 269, Guyett wrote:Tbh you might be right anti... Reinoe is so derpy as town in the games i played with him so this
could
just be derpy reinoe. Also i replaced scum reinoe before so i could possibly reread that game for a better grasp on his scum game.

I'll just sheep you on that chevre read because it looks nice. Tomorrow we should have lots of wagon info to look at depending on the chevre flip :)
Of course it might be day 3 before the best vca can be done. Remember in how you want to die how i was fairly useless before doing the vca then pinged most of the team... it just takes a bit of time for me to get going.

I didn't see anything super alignment indicative of this...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1490, reinoe wrote:
In post 1488, Guyett wrote:
could

I didn't see anything super alignment indicative of this...

Except for the assumption that he'd be alive come day three. But that wasn't pinging me at the time.

Selkie
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by Guyett »

Read just capital letters...
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by sthar8 »

Argh. Why the hell did you kill reinoe? He was begging to be mislynch fodder with no blowback on you.

I almost voted for you just because you hammered chev.

I have a really bad track record in LYLOs as a replacement. I just can't get a feel for the early game, and lurky players obscure that even more.

My bad town. Most of you really deserved that win :(
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:49 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1492, Guyett wrote:Read just capital letters...

oh, lulz.

Selkie
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Post by Guyett »

Reinoe was killed for wifom mainly. If he was a pr bonus.
like you said why would scum guyett turbo bus the only scum he knew and go it alone then kill reinoe? wheres the logic haha.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 1493, sthar8 wrote:Argh. Why the hell did you kill reinoe? He was begging to be mislynch fodder with no blowback on you.

You think people who are correct about the game should be mislynched? I'll keep that in mind if I play with you again in the future...

Selkie
Guyett
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Guyett
Hammering Hammered
Hammering Hammered

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Guyett »

I was pretty scared of cheery. I tried killing him but bert took the bullet. Mislynching him was a surprise
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Post by sthar8 »

In post 1496, reinoe wrote:I'll keep that in mind if I play with you again in the future...

Don't worry, you won't.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Bipolar, thanks for modding, this was a really good one. Also, congratulations to the scum team, you had a great gamelplay!

I've learnt something important.
After Chaos had revealed his investigation on me, I tried to collect a lot of data about everything. As you can see now, I was telling the truth, even if some of you didn't believe me. The main problem was the following. I was waiting for someone who might actually
use
my data, I tried to start discussions about everything instead of figuring out something useful out of the things I had collected. I had the opportunity to hammer Konowa earlier but, instead of doing it I watched his wagon dissolving into nothingness and in the end of the Day I was on the Riddleton wagon – which I consider the most terrible wagon of the game as I look back now.
Next Day I was V/LA because I was on holiday, so I missed the Konowa lynch. But, the worst part of my gameplay was Day5. I was reading the game 'till the cows came home and I decided many times that I would ISO everyone, I would post more... after all, I had all the information collected, I only would have had to
use
them! Still, I did nothing but watched the Day ending – though, by that time everyone was sure that I was town. That was the THIRD time when I simply failed to do anything at the end of the Day. I had the opportunity to solve the game and I did nothing.
It's no surprise that Bipolar made a jigsaw puzzle out of my corpse (lololol!), as if he had said "Aneninen, pull yourself together".
Such a gameplay was unacceptable.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”