Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:28 am

Post by Totem »

Oh, missed twighlight.
curious what will now happend. And why PBug unvoted ??
[size=75]Saves London.[/size]
Sugar
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
moderately caffeinated

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:25 am

Post by Sugar »

Final Vote Count

Electra - 4
(massive, Thoth, PBuG, God)
massive - 1
(Electra)

The sun sets in record time over this little suburb, and just before its final rays fade, Electra is strung up in the town square. She gets a small revenge when a couple of you slip and fall on the few banana peels she's dropped on her march to the gallows. Her final word echoes throughout the town... "Curses!"

She wasn't really Goku. She was Mojo Jojo, the megalomaniacal monkey, and she was not very nice.

It is now Night 4. As soon as all choices are in, we'll start the day.
[color=#500000] [size=75]Man! Today is so loopy! - The Tick[/size][/color]
Sugar
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
moderately caffeinated

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:27 am

Post by Sugar »

The beautifully generated sun rises over the computer rendered mountains, meaning that it's daytime again.

And if you thought he looked silly yesterday, that was nothing. PBuG is covered from head to toe in fluffy whipped cream today, but is otherwise going about his business as usual.

Your little daily ritual, the character count, adds up to 6. Nobody died last night!

With 6 alive, it will take 4 to lynch.
[color=#500000] [size=75]Man! Today is so loopy! - The Tick[/size][/color]
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:34 am

Post by TBuG »

I just found out what the Super Outfit did. It would have prevented me being lynched. Anyway...
vote: massive

I unvoted because Issac had a point, that God should post before the last two votes happened.
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:46 am

Post by Totem »

PBug: don't vote that soon !! We have the win in a bag , don't spoil it

Anybody can enlight me where cape outfit or whipped cream came from ?? Not from me?
I have my suspicions. And if I am right Sugar deserves kudos. (If I am wrong it can still be used in another game so I am not telling)

Yawn.Goodnight(Thanx Sugar, you posted before I fall asleap)
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:29 am

Post by TBuG »

What's wrong with voting so soon?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:27 pm

Post by massive »

With only one Mafia member left, I feel safe admitting that all the products from the ACME catalog have been coming from me. Wile E. sent it to me in his death - although WHY I have no idea, as I sure didn't feel like the most conscienable player at that time.

I sent the inflatable girl to Electra because I was convinced she was scum and sent the Super Outfit to PBuG because I felt he was the biggest target for lynching at that time. The Whipped Cream was because you aren't supposed to vote for me, ya goober!

Did that fall in line with your thoughts, Totem?
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2003 9:59 pm

Post by Thoth »

What a difficult game.
Now I got massive as Samurai Jack last night, so he's of the hook

So My results now show:
massive = Samurai Jack
Isaac = Johnny Bravo
Totem = Dexter
Thoth = Velma

The only 2 unconfirmed are God from the Flintstones and PBuG from Space Ghost.
I don't know which of the 2 we need to get. At the moment I'm leaning towards PBuG, mostly because of what Sugar said:
Sugar wrote:Once again, you were all up late watching that show of shows, Space Ghost Coast to Coast.
Brak was loudly and continuously singing about beans
, and the special guest, God, could barely get a word in edgewise. All you really learned is that he's acting in a classic 'toon set in Bedrock.
Look
here

Brak is an evil character on the Space Ghost. So if he's singing in the show maybe the show is hosted by an evil character.
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:29 am

Post by Totem »

Masive: care to explain more.
Do you have a list of items to chose from? and do you know what they do? tell us in detail how the mechanism works. I don't buy it entirely.

Also I believe that PBuG is what he says he is.

Masive , Isaac, God : tell us more about your your roles. Any night actions? Something that can strenghten your claim?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2003 3:36 am

Post by massive »

I do have a list of items to choose from. And at this point, I don't imagine anyone else is going to claim that THEY have the catalog instead, so I'll also mention the caveat that got Wile E. lynched on day one: If you mention the catalog or any of the items directly, it gets taken away from you. That's why I feel comfortable providing this information today - with only one (hopefully) Mafia left, we shouldn't need the help the catalog provided.

The list is just items, not what they do. That's the part that's open to speculation. Some things like the water pistol and the anvil I never felt comfortable sending to people. The things I choose, I felt were helpful items.

I also used my one night protection last night.

On Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Brak is really more of a goofball than a villain. I think the comments are just for flavor.
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2003 4:51 am

Post by Totem »

You know what Massive. I am actually starting to believe you. I was hopeing that you will trip on the thing that you are not allowed to mention the catalog. (Coyote said that very early)

My 'could be scum' list got shortened to : God and Isaac.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2003 11:44 am

Post by TBuG »

Isaac is good. He's Johnny Bravo, and Johnny Bravo is not evil.

Unvote: massive
Vote: God

It has to do with the new info.
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2003 11:45 am

Post by Isaac »

Well, I'm a little bit more suspicious of massive. My role is that of the role blocker. That is, once a night, I randomly block one person's action. I don't know who I'm blocking, or what I'm doing to block it. (I'm Johnny Bravo, remember?) I'd assumed a couple of those acme catalog things to be my own blockings during the night. Of course, it could be that he's telling the truth, but I'm not ready to write him off as not being mafia. I'm still suspicious of God, though.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2003 11:48 am

Post by TBuG »

Things are coming together. I think the night massive tried to kill Electra, Isaac used his night ability and it blocked massive.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:06 am

Post by massive »

I think we're all in agreement that it's either Isaac or God. The vignettes from Sugar pretty well convince me that PBuG is Space Ghost (because none of the 'villains' on the show do the interviewing). The only other non-confirmed person is Velma herself, and I could see giving the Mafia a "name investigator" perhaps.

What's really making me suspicious is that Thoth hasn't been killed. When the name is so important to finding out who's evil and who's good, why didn't the Mafia off him? We've never had a doctor in this game and we've gotten more info from Thoth than from anyone. Why kill off Tigris instead of the investigator? And who did they attempt to kill last night that backfired?

I guess I've convinced myself that either the Mafia is stumbling, or Thoth is Mafia. Granted, the Mafia have been blocked two out of the four nights, but one of them was rite and one of them was Electra, and I don't think they would have stumbled too much - I think I got lucky blocking Electra night two.

I'm leaning towards Fred Flintstone right now. Even though we can't think of any evil people to pull from Bedrock, he seems to stick out the most. A normal townie in this game just doesn't seem to cut it.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:07 am

Post by massive »

Sorry to double post but I remembered something else I wanted to ask.

Isaac: Are you told of your actions during the night? Are you told who you blocked? And if so, can you give us a list of who you blocked?
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:27 am

Post by Totem »

Very quick post, I must run

Massive: zou voiced my fears about Velma.

also I suspected roleblocker because :
I WAS BLOCKED NIGHT 1 , 3 and 4
!!

Now you tell me what to do now?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:35 am

Post by TBuG »

Now I'm confused. Totem, what is your night action?
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 8:30 am

Post by Isaac »

massive wrote:
Isaac: Are you told of your actions during the night? Are you told who you blocked? And if so, can you give us a list of who you blocked?
No, no, and no. I have no idea what I do each night, or who I block, just that I block someone randomly. The whole "having no idea" is supposed to be what makes my role as Johnny Bravo make sense, I suppose.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 10:55 am

Post by massive »

I'm close to willing to vote for Thoth to confirm my suspicions. We already have most of the names of players confirmed either way, and the ones we DON'T have confirmed, we at least have shows confirmed for and can logically deduce who could or couldn't be in the game.

The next question I have is: if Totem was blocked nights 1, 3, and 4, how did I miss my kill on Electra on night 3?

It's just that we have NO confirmation from another source about Velma. Velma and Space Ghost have given us evidence that's been corroborated by the players, so it's not that they're just guessing and getting lucky (Velma might have been able to deduce Dexter but not Johnny Bravo). The ONLY thing that is keeping me from voting Velma is the fact that Thoth gave up rite on day two and gave us the means to lynch Electra day three.

There are 6 of us left. No serial killer that we've seen. Today is crucial but not absolutely deadly.

vote God

Isaac's role seems to fit and the name is confirmed by Thoth. That leaves only one option in my eyes.
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:30 pm

Post by Isaac »

I agree with massive's logic, and besides everything else, I just think that God is the scummiest. I'd like to hear God start talking, and if he doesn't, or even if he does and I don't like what I hear, I'll vote for him sometime tomorrow. I don't feel comfortable putting the third vote on him right now, though.
God
God
Goon
God
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:57 pm

Post by God »

FOS: everyone who thinks its strange to have a regular townie in a game

also..

Vote: Thoth

He's Velma, but that means nothing.
He's brought out a couple mafia, but it could be just part of a plan.
He has confirmed some townies, but that only makes me think he was a mafia spy who became a member the night before electra died.

bad sentences, late night, need sleep, post tommorrow
dont lynch me
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 6:36 pm

Post by massive »

I don't think it's strange to have regular townies in Mafia games. I think it's strange to have ONE townie in a Mafia game.

However, I also think it's easy to pick cartoons to pull villains from, and The Flintstones isn't one I'd pick. I don't think I'd pick it for anything, since none of the characters in the show do anything cool besides drive a car with their feet.

Maybe you're really Barney and you're trying to steal our Fruity Pebbles?

Giving away two of the three Mafia is a bad play by the remaining Mafia.

What's really sad is, the only person I really trust is Totem, and we know absolutely nothing about his role. *laugh*

Re-read the thread.
Unvote God, vote Isaac
, who is the only person to seemingly believe both rite's AND Electra's role claim, to the point of not voting for either. Remarkable. Also, God manages to roleclaim the EXACT SAME ROLE (no-powers townie) right after Electra goes and claims it and we completely disbelieve it.
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 9:22 pm

Post by Totem »

I have investigative role. That's why I thought that the town is too powerfull. Space Ghost, Velma, Dexter ... too many investigators

Every time I failed the mod hints that DeeDee was to blame so maybe I have only 50% chance to get results or something like that

Maybe Velma is mafia spy? (with no ability to kill?- no kill today)
Maybe Barney'Cristal Clear'Ruble is mafia godfather ?

My curent scumlist:
God
(long gap)
Thoth
(short gap)
Issac, Massive
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:49 am

Post by TBuG »

Right now the only two people who I trust are Isaac and Totem. I fully believe that they are pro-town.

I'm keeping my vote on God, and that's that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”