Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:18 am

Post by [Low Key] »

Here is a supplemental votecount just in case:

Unofficial
Votecount 1.4.1

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Snarky(3): Parabollocks,[Low-Key],DeityKabuto
DonJosh(2): popsofctown, zMuffinMan
DeityKabuto(2): Snarky, Archaist
RangeroftheNorth(1): SnakePlissken
Parabollocks(1): DonJosh
zMuffinMan(1): Spadille

Not Voting(2): Quaroath, RangeroftheNorth
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:40 am

Post by [Low Key] »

@DK: What is your offsite experience playing Mafia? Have you ever played any Mafia variants that are out there?
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:31 am

Post by hiphop »

cjdrum replaces Quaroath
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
Archaist
Archaist
Goon
Archaist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Archaist »

SnakePlissken
: Neutral. So far has posted nothing of substance. He was clearly here when stuff was happening, as shown by his #115 and #117, but he had nothing to say. He's V/LA now, but when he comes back he needs to post something big.

popsofctown
: Slightly leaning town. Decent reasons for voting in #56, and brings up some good points in #93. I disagree with this one however:
popsofctown wrote:
[Low Key] wrote:

Pops wrote:PB has started dropping some towntells. unvote

Could you please be more specific?

He's not acting very survivalist at all.

I get a strong town gut read from his description of mindsets. He's getting into the heads of his attackers to divine their true intentions rather than focussing on rendering the wagon baseless by disproving its basis. That's not what OMGUS means. And OMGUS doesn't mean you don't have any bias anymore than being brave means you've never known fear. A good townie tries to minimize their biases and look at the motivations of the players attacking him.

And DK isn't acting survivalist and minimizing his biases? Could you please clarify this for me?

zMuffinMan
: Leaning scum. Says he'll "do it later" both on #66 and #73. Then on #105 says he couldn't be bothered and gives his tiers without reasons attached. I also don't like his reasoning of keeping a scummy player around for the laughs, that seems like an attempt to defend DeityKabuto, while trying to seem not that intent on doing so. He gives a better post in #112, but:
I think DJ is scum based on his contributions so far (particularly the whole appeasing LK by voting even though it goes against his principles).
DJ hadn't made any contributions at this point, except for his post where he appeased LK. Yes, that was suspicious, but there's a lot going on and you single out one player who only made one post of substance. Other players have lurked too.
And you're dangerously close to getting into my third tier of reads, Spad, because your case on para was craptastic (and full of holes + misreps) and it looks to me like you're latching onto the DK wagon because he's an easy target. He's not the best player, that doesn't make him scum. In general, I think you're unnecessarily overly aggressive, but I'm not getting enough of a scum feeling from your posts to classify you as scum yet.
You have so much more here on Spad then DJ's one suspicious post, don't you think?

Quaroath/cjdrum
: Null, hasn't posted yet.

Spadille
: Leaning town. His huge back-and-forth with Parabollocks reads like town vs town to me. That went on a lot longer than necessary, but doesn't seem scummy. More recently, he brings up some good points against zMuffinMan. I agree that there's no reason to keep around a claimed goon, although no one has claimed that obviously.

RangeroftheNorth
: Null, hasn't posted yet.

[Low Key]
: Leaning town*. Certainly one of, if not the most active player. I don't like his reasoning for some things, like speculating on the quick topic (didn't see a reply to this yet btw) and saying a player who hasn't posted may be scum (Quaroath). His detailed reads and posts however look like genuine scum hunting to me. He is clearly eager to play, giving vote counts and everything, and you can tell he was excited even from his posts in the queue. *IGMEOU, bordering on being overly helpful and active, possible way for scum to get an early town read from other players.

DeityKabuto
: Leaning scum. Already gave my thoughts here. Most recently ignored my #132 where I show he's guilty of his own scum tells and ad hominem.

Snarky
: Neutral. #26, jokes about knowing who's scum and is overly excited/sarcastic in wagoning DK.
As I said, I failed to see DK's selfvote BEFORE voting him, but when I voted him, I WAS aware of his self-vote.
Sounds sketchy. Do you mean you realized it right after you posted? He does stick with his vote however (#127). I fail to see the justification behind the recent wagon on him, especially when players like DonJosh have posted less and with worse reasoning for their vote.

DonJosh
: Slightly leaning scum. First real post #72. Votes to appease [Low Key] even though doing do goes against his standards. That by itself however isn't enough to have a vote worthy case against him, as zMuffinMan seems to.

Parabollocks
: Leaning town. Like I said before, his huge back-and-forth with Spadille reads like town vs town to me. Parabollocks calling out of a possible pro-town gambit wasn't a great idea, but nothing too serious.
Snarky, i really need to see more from you then just "oh jee i'm going to fence-sit in every argument and refuse to provide legitimate content.
Where do you think Snarky was fence sitting? He seems pretty set on his DK vote.

So my two top suspects are DeityKabuto and zMuffinMan. BUT! Two players haven't posted at all, and two more hardly posted anything of substance. I don't agree with lynch-all-lurkers, and with
one third
of the player list not contributing this puts us in a spot.

I will do this, due to the above points:
Unvote
Vote: zMuffinMan
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Snarky »

[Low Key] wrote:
Accuses Pops for shameless bw. Possible Spad/Parab scum. Says Don vote for Parab is

less suspicious that Pops vote (?? +scum)

Post #88

From Post 88:
I don't like how pops has jumped on the wagon while only rewording past arguments against him. Don hasn't posted much content, but
I find his vote on PB less odd for some reason than the one of pops
. For that I will FOS: popsofctown

I don't like this post. DJ's vote on Parab was
horribad
whereas Pops has provided good and original sounding reasons for (she later changed her vote for good reasons too) suspecting Parab. Why would Snarky make a statement like this when it is obviously the opposite? It sounds like he is trying to cover for DJ here and I have no idea why he would do that when DJ looks so bad. I don't think he actually believes what he is saying here and coincidentally is trying to sling mud onto Pops.

[Low Key] wrote:

I think Spadille pushes this case too much
in my opinion
and I don't like it
. For sure DK is acting very scummily,
but I would not be happy to lynch him now
Why have you voted MuffinMan? I'm intrigued

...but now accusing Spad of doing exactly what he has done while fishing for an excuse to go elsewhere. The bolded is bizarre as he has pushed the case very hard himself and is voting DK at this point.

The big difference between my vote and Spad's is the following: my vote is there for pressure because I think DKs the scummiest player of all. However, I do not push for his lynch because there is too less evidence on him for that. I point out all the flaws of his reasoning to build out a case on him, by the same way pushing him to see if he would slip, but before I can build a case on him, I have no reason to push for his lynch. However, Spad's wants him to be lynched, and his vote is there to achieve that goal. See the difference?

When a past argument is reworded, it gives the impression the person doing it adds something new. It's an easy way for scum to camouflage a shameless bw. However, I liked how pops has adressed my concerns on this in post 93. Don didn't try to camouflage it's bw. At that time both were not so participative, so only the camouflage thing leaned my Fos towards pops. Today my reads have changed. I agree with you guys that I'm not clear enough with all these Foses, so I will make a proper post later to summarize my thoughts.

[Low Key] wrote:
@Spadille: For maybe the tenth time, yes I put the third vote on DK just because of self-voting and I'm happy having done so. I don't know what's the problem here,
knowing that you put the fourth on him for the same reason
. Mine was just less detailed than yours.

This also appears to be untrue. Not speaking for Spad or anything but he originally
led
the wagon for self-voting but
placed the 4th vote
for what he called "The Three OMGUS'es". So this sounds to me like Snarky is over-reaching with the defense of his actions as he has done before.

I was talking about Spad's vote on post 30.

[Low Key] wrote:

I agree with DK being a newb-scum.

Nope, I'm saying your cases are biaised.

Ok here he has settled into the DK tunnel...

So please, stop saying he's trying to get in scum's head, and stop saying he makes funny posts, he's OMGUSing. It may not be a big scumtell, it may be a newbtell, but it still is something to consider, you can't just forgive him like that. My Fos is staying on pops, and let's add one to PB. I find the comments of MuffinMan of he makes funny jokes more genuine, even if clearly anti-town.

...and refuses to leave...

Indeed, I am on DK's wagon. My vote is on the one I beleive to be scum.It may shift soon, however. I will actualize in my next post my view of DK, for he's less and less scummy since his mega-OMGUS post.

[Low Key] wrote:

I think Spadille pushes this case too much
in my opinion
and I don't like it
. For sure DK is acting very scummily,
but I would not be happy to lynch him now
Why have you voted MuffinMan? I'm intrigued

...but now accusing Spad of doing exactly what he has done while fishing for an excuse to go elsewhere. The bolded is bizarre as he has pushed the case very hard himself and is voting DK at this point.

The big difference between my vote and Spad's is the following: my vote is there for pressure because I think DKs the scummiest player of all. However, I do not push for his lynch because there is too less evidence on him for that. I point out all the flaws of his reasoning to build out a case on him, but before I can build a case on him, I have no reason to push for his lynch. However, Spad's wants him to be lynched, and his vote is there to achieve that goal. See the difference?

Will continue to respond to this later.
Snarky
Snarky
Goon
Snarky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 9:35 am

Post by Snarky »

Oops there is a problem in the first quote tag, only the first part is relevant
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Spadille »

DK wrote:Spadile, to pay for my possible false-accusation, I am asking if you want to form an alliance, like a Mason sort of thing to scumhunt?

This is basically buddying and I refuse to buddy with someone I don't believe whose town.

And no, I'm not a VI. I'm not voting my self for attention or trolling.
I'm actually a threat to you judging that you dropped your beef against me.. and decides to buddy with me.
And what is this, you somewhat falsley-accused me? Whew. Thank you for dropping that, now it's confirmed you are OMGUSing.

Archaist is not staying anonymous, he's actually quite vocal and has decent cases with decent evidence. I strongly think he's town and will fight for him till death.
And why would you assume there is an SK?

And the only discussion you created is discussion against you. And if you have been listening to me, a town will never do because he is diverting attention from scum.
---------
Muffman wrote:And spad's wondering why I'd want to keep him around...

I'm not wondering why you want DK around, I 'm accusing you for wanting to keep a claimed goon.
---------
Yes, Snarky. I wanted DK lynched because I believe he's scum. Are you saying you voted him just to join the wagon?
Nope. You have said you believe he is scum too. So what is it really? Either it is a pressure vote or it is a vote to lynch. Choose one.
"
Spadille
? Because the name 'Ace Of Spades' is already taken."

No, seriously. I'm one of those town guys.
cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by cjdrum »

Okay, I'm here. I've read through the thread, making notes as I went.
Here's what I got, spoilered for possible long:
Spoiler:
SnakePlissken
-----------------------------------------------------
-- #115: Making excuses to not post anything, rather than trying to post something useful.

popsofctown
-- #93: Mentions "some towntells", but doesn't elaborate. At all.

zMuffinMan
-- #105: Policy No Lynch, reveals scum trap?
-- #109: Third time he's said "I don't feel like posting", and says he could give reads if people wanted him to, but doesn't.
== #112: Goes to a fair bit of effort to show views, but still says "I'm not going to say anything else. Unless you want me to."

Spadille
++ #30: First to start real voting
-- #76: That first bit wasn't needed.
-- #103: Do you know how much I hate the line, "Lynch this guy please"? I've heard it too much, and is nearly never Town-originated.
-- #121: Sarcastic, useless response to DK's post. Accuses DK of causing a commotion when Spad is actually fuelling it most.
-- #137: Completely missing the point of everything DK has said. I'd think he was a Lyncher if I didn't know the setup!
-- #140: Urgh, DK is very Town. You have a small case of either Confirmation Bias or you're scum. I'm leaning towards the latter.

RangeroftheNorth
HAS NOT POSTED

[Low Key]
-- #53: Mentions "Town tell" from DeityKabuto but simply uses "logic" to clear him rather than elaborating.
-- #53: Tries to turn Snarky's reasoning for his RVS vote into a scum tell...
== #68: Trying to outguess the mod rather than actual scumhunting. Thought it needed to be mentioned.
++ #134: Wow. Good analyses all 'round, I say.

DeityKabuto
-- #20: Selfvote?
-- #52: OMGUSy and wrong.
== #94: Pops back in, says a whole bunch of stuff that doesn't really get anybody anywhere. Mentions "3-4 scum"? Huh?
++ #119: Good response. Town vibe.
++ #143: Really good analyses. Also Town vibe up to here.

Archaist
++ #54: I dunno, just seems to me like legit Town legitimately looking into Spadille and DK.
++ #153: Good analyses, however brief. Has actually looked into people.

Snarky
Not sure where my notes for Snarky are, will have to redo.

DonJosh
-- #57: Hadn't said anything solid until now, then doesn't attempt to think for himself at all.
-- #61, 63: BADBADBADBAD same as previous.
-- #72: Trying to please someone rather than thinking for himself. Come on, man, I mostly use my iPod too. Stop making excuses.

Parabollocks
-- #37: What Spadille said.
-- #83: I don't like this very much at all. It hits me really badly.

General
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Too much talk about self-voting. Deity's RVS vote was pretty odd, but
three
two people don't have to say "Look at how useless it is!"
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Key:
{++, --, ==} - Whether the post is Towny, Scummy or a bit of both and needed mention.
#___ - Post number, obv.

Based on all of this, I have to vote for Spadille. Generally being difficult towards DK, including the line "Lynch this guy please" and a whole bunch of misreps. Again, either Confirmation Biased or scum.

vote: Spadille
The
Australian Legendary Trio
is alive and kicking (American butt)!
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

Spadile

In response to that post... it's just meh... whatever. If you don't believe I am townie, there's nothing more to discuss. I still find you somewhat suspicious, and as of now, the only way to gain more evidence from you is through your future actions. More back and forth discuss gets all the more pointless each round of the go.

Also, Spadile. You are a bit wrong about
Archaist
. In my opinion, I find it a bit suspicious as how his main two suspects are I and ZMuffinMan, don't say OMGUS, I am about to explain why.

1. His reasoning for ZMuffinMan was a bit biased with offends me, as I said in a previous wall, ZMuffinMan could potentially be a pro-town or SK who just wants to survive. Archaist is trying to make is sound like ZMuffinMan is attempting to defending me in a way. He is really not. Also Archaist is semi-contradicting himself by "he gives a better post in #112" after saying that ZMuffinMan leans scum. Also, notice how Archaist has limited his suspects list down to just DeityKabuto and ZMuffinman which leads to my next statement.

2. I ROFL'D. Spadile? Leaning town? LOLOL. YOU ALSO MENTIONed THAT IT IS HIS B/C OF HIS CONVERSATION WITH Parabollocks. But, with Spadile's conversation with Parabollocks a few pages back, he made Spadile look like shit, commenting how how Spadile's vote on me self-voting was shit as well. You are completely ignoring my case on Spadile, which has more to do with his scumminess than Parabollocks's discussion. Parabollocks made Spadile look a bit suspicious, and you say that's town? Check your facts, bro.

I would hop back on
Arcahist's
case regarding his previous wall, but I want to stick on Snarky while analyzing Archaist for a while. They both are leaning potential scum. I am also not liking the direction that Spadile is taking the game in, he seems a bit Anti-Town, bluntly disapproving my request for allianceship after I had a small "gut" feeling that he may be town. But now, Snarky seems to be siding with Archaist and Snarky, while doing everything he can to attempt to put me down.

First tier Potential scum/scumbuddies: Snarky, Archaist, Spadile (I could see this group as scumbuddies, and have a more stronger feeling that these are the scum)

Second tier: ZMuffinman, Snarky, Archaist (I could also see this group as scumbuddies)

Archaist, I am On The Top Two Of Your Scum List, Yet You Don't Have Good Reasoning, Even Spadile Has Said More Reasoning Even If They Were Bias For Thinking Me Scum

Now then, defend yourself. Give me five good reasons for being on the fucking top two of your scum list. Also, don't narrow your suspects down to ZMuffinman and I, you don't even have LEGIT reasoning for voting ZMuffinMan.

Your case is a complete, fake, nuff' said. I effing' control you. I asked you to give me a wall, and this is what you provide? Learn2WallNoob.

------------

Snarky

I am disliking your sense of posting, Anti-Town, most of what you post isn't much of a contribution to the "general" knowledge or information the town has access to. With that said, you are ignoring post #143. One of my previous walls. Those are all the reasons I find you scummy, now change my mind, appease me.

And now Spadile is acting Anti-town with you not wanting to scumhunt with me, the master!
Archaist
Archaist
Goon
Archaist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Archaist »

DeityKabuto wrote:Now then, defend yourself. Give me five good reasons for being on the fucking top two of your scum list. Also, don't narrow your suspects down to ZMuffinman and I, you don't even have LEGIT reasoning for voting ZMuffinMan.
Pretty sure I already gave my reasons, but I guess you really need me to spell it out for you. And why five? Did you have five reasons for voting me, and now Snarky? But I'll one up you and give six.
1. Your post #52 ignores all the discussion going on about your self vote. You don't explain yourself at all.
2. You FOS someone after cursing at them, leaving the vote on yourself.
3. You call me suspect for being the last to vote you, instead of actually looking at and responding to my reasons.
4. You call me suspect for not having "strong evidence" for a
page 3
vote.
You are guilty of your own scum tells
, as I pointed out in my #132, and you did it again in this post. Look at the mods rule 18 that he reminded us about.
Your case is a complete, fake, nuff' said. I effing' control you.

6. You ignore the fact that zMuffinman's defense of you is only one of the
three reasons
I'm voting him, the other two being his non-commital posting and his voting for DJ based on one post when he has a better case on Spad.

I don't know if you're intentionally combative or what, but you're not going to get me caught up in some emotional shouting fest, lets try to be a bit more polite. You seem unduly upset that I labeled zMuffinman as possible scum, is he your buddy? You two are defending each other now. Why even mention SK?

Archaist, I am On The Top Two Of Your Scum List, Yet You Don't Have Good Reasoning
I think my list of reasons is quite sufficient. Your "case" against me consists mainly of your claim that my vote is not sufficiently backed up. I think this handily disproves that, and I challenge you to find any other player with five reasons for their vote. However, I will thank you for making me realize that while I have three reasons to vote zMuffinman, I have six to vote you.
Unvote
Vote: DeityKabuto
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

arch wrote:I also don't like his reasoning of keeping a scummy player around for the laughs, that seems like an attempt to defend DeityKabuto, while trying to seem not that intent on doing so.

In order for this to be true, other people would have to 1) take me seriously and 2) agree with this philosophy.

Is that what you think is happening?

arch wrote:DJ hadn't made any contributions at this point, except for his post where he appeased LK. Yes, that was suspicious, but there's a lot going on and you single out one player who only made one post of substance. Other players have lurked too.

There's a difference between inactivity (which may or may not be lurking) and what DJ did (which can be categorised as active lurking, appeasing, etc).

arch wrote:You have so much more here on Spad then DJ's one suspicious post, don't you think?

Are you trying to coach me into voting spad over DJ?

Short-lived vote on me. Oh well. Not that I'm complaining.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

CONTENT AHOY!

But first of all:
[Low Key] wrote:@DK: You were only joking about Muffin being the SK right?

[Low Key] wrote:@DK: What is your offsite experience playing Mafia? Have you ever played any Mafia variants that are out there?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

@Snarky: I hope you don't mind me asking, but is English your first language?
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Spadille »

DK wrote:2. I ROFL'D. Spadile? Leaning town? LOLOL. YOU ALSO MENTIONed THAT IT IS HIS B/C OF HIS CONVERSATION WITH Parabollocks. But, with Spadile's conversation with Parabollocks a few pages back, he made Spadile look like shit, commenting how how Spadile's vote on me self-voting was shit as well. You are completely ignoring my case on Spadile, which has more to do with his scumminess than Parabollocks's discussion. Parabollocks made Spadile look a bit suspicious, and you say that's town? Check your facts, bro.

I ROFL'D. Parab made me look shit? LOLOL. But, with Parab's conversation with me a few pages back, he actually called me town and not made me look like shit, and he said my vote bothers him, not shit. Check your facts, bro.
And that's another kind of thing you are feeling, it's called OMGUDBWM or "Oh My God You Didn't Buddy With Me". Sarcasm aside, I don't like to buddy with scum.
Also, DK, give us 5 good reasons for all of the 'tiers' you did.

However, because I'm obviously buddying with Archaist, VOTE: DK. Also put in addition to my cases earlier.
A DK lynch will confirm Muffin's alignment later.
--------
For those complaining of TunnelVision, I see everything happening around me.
"
Spadille

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

spad wrote:A DK lynch will confirm Muffin's alignment later.

Elaborate.
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Spadille
Spadille
Goon
Spadille
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Spadille »

You've tried to defend him by just saying he's funny.
"
Spadille

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Snarky wrote:
I agree with DK being a newb-scum

^^ Too much OMGUS is obvious.

Nope, I'm saying your cases are biaised.

For sure DK is acting very scummily, but I would not be happy to lynch him now.

So what changed your mind that he was newb scum, OMGUS-ing scum, and biased scum? Why wouldn't you want him lynched if he is scum?

The big difference between my vote and Spad's is the following: my vote is there for pressure because
I think DKs the scummiest player of all
. However, I do not push for his lynch because there is too less evidence on him for that.
I point out all the flaws of his reasoning
to build out a case on him
, but
before I can build a case on him
, I have no reason to push for his lynch

If you think he is the scummiest player of all and are trying to build a case on him then why did you announce that you don't want him lynched and express interest in a Muffin wagon?

A pressure vote to build a case loses the pressure if it is announced as such and is an easy excuse out of being on a towny lynch because you can just say "I was just voting for pressure, not to lynch".

Based on your actions, I don't think you were actually trying to build a case on him at all or even think he is scum (because you know he's town anyway).

It doesn't seem to me that you are actually trying to find scum. I just don't see sincerity in your actions at all.

I think you just see yourself surrounded by townies everywhere and it doesn't matter who gets lynched as long as it isn't your partners or yourself, thus your insincerity in trying to "build a case".

Could you please detail your reads of every player for us?
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Unofficial
Votecount 1.4.2

Snarky(3): Parabollocks,[Low-Key],DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto(3): Snarky, Archaist, Spadille
Spadille(1): CJ

Not Voting(1): RangeroftheNorth
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

spad wrote:You've tried to defend him by just saying he's funny.

And?

How would his flip confirm my alignment?

Try to answer the question like this:

If he flips scum, it means zMuffinMan is ____ because of ____.
If he flips town, it means zMuffinMan is ____ because of ____.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by hiphop »

The Spiderman Votecount

Votecount 1.5

DeityKabuto(3): Snarky, Archaist, Spadille
Snarky(3): Parabollocks, [Low Key], DeityKabuto
Spadille(1): cjdrum

Not Voting(1): RangeroftheNorth

Notes:

popsofctown V/LA 20th-26th
SnakePlissken V/LA 20th-22nd
replacing RangeroftheNorth

Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by hiphop »

Toro replaces RangeroftheNorth
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Toro »

/confirm

Catching up now.
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

@CJ: Excellent replace broham!

1) Could you please detail out your Snarky reads?
2) Could you please post your top 3 scum suspects from your reads (because its kind of hard to read the minus'es when they are mixed with other things)?
cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by cjdrum »

@Low Key:

I have no idea what happened to my Snarky reads, but I'll go through his ISO and see what I can see. Here:
ISO #3: Was pointed out as scummy by... Low Key... But I think it can be passed as a normal RVS vote. Otherwise it
would
have been scummy...
Null leaning slightly scummy, but only a bit
ISO #6: Denies that his vote on DK for self-voting was random.
Slightly scummy.

ISO #8: Digging himself into a hole here, possibly his own grave. "If you don't trust yourself, why should I?" does not line up with "I failed to see DK's selfvote before".
VERY scummy, very bad even if not scum.

ISO #10: Pings me as off. Snarky had only 3 posts before his DK vote.
However, it may be that Snarky was responding to random questions before reading the thread.
No, bold is obvious.
Slight scum lean, needs explanation.

ISO #14: I don't like the first part.
He outlines DK's case against Spadille in points that could easily applied to DK's case on Snarky himself, including calling it OMGUS.
This post strikes me as off in three ways:
  • Slight possibility of subliminal Town-read-making on himself, so people agree with his points and subliminally find him Town-y.
  • Slightly OMGUSish, but only a bit.
  • Very Chainsaw-looking Defense of Spadille.

Slightly scummy leaning very.

So it's a good thing I missed making any notes on Snarky on my original read-through, because his posts aren't very scummy on their own - however, they don't exactly seem to line up.

Now, after all that, I'd have to say that my top
two
scum suspects are Spadille and Snarky - I think they are either both Masons or both scum, but seem too scummy to be Masons. In fact, I'd say that Snarky is scummier now, so:
unvote: Spadille

vote: Snarky

And IGMEOY both.

Third scum suspect would have to be DonJosh, but this is nowhere near as strong. It's mostly for the excuses for not posting, but I have seen many a Town player do this and so have to be wary.
The
Australian Legendary Trio
is alive and kicking (American butt)!
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Post by Toro »

cjdrum wrote:
unvote: Spadille
vote: Snarky

And IGMEOY both.

Wouldn't the vote be considered an IGMEOY? Just saying.

So far from my read-through let me just get this off my chest, from the DK self-vote in the RVS I first thought that Spadille was pushing too hard on DK because of the self-vote but with the results that came out of it I now believe that DeityKabuto is a safe bet of being scum. I remember reading in one of his earlier postings (must go dig it up) he said something along the lines of "I will now try to scumhunt," at that point in time, why wouldn't you ACTUALLY want to start scumhunting? That threw up an instant red flag for me. His reasons for explaining himself was sheer OMGUS, could this just be newbish play? Sure. But I think there's something more to it. The number one reason why I want to pursue a DK lynch is also MuffinMan's #105 post. Why in the world would you want to keep a scum player around? They're scum! If you're a town member you shouldn't care if a person entertains you, if they're scum you should vote for them because they're scum. You're here to play the game, not to chat.

So I will end this post with...
Vote: DeityKabuto

If DK flips scum, I think MuffinMan should be the number one target for Day 2.
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0

Return to “Completed Open Games”