Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2002 2:52 am

Post by Luna »

Quote It is truly possible that she thought that by sheer coincidence the mafia were stupid enough to sacrifice one of their own to get a random townie lynched with the cop still alive able to possibly reveal another one of them and then they risk defeat, and just accidently pointed at the copMaybe my brain doesn't work on that many levels. I still can't work this out properly. Er......that she thought that by sheer coincidence the mafia were stupid enough to sacrifice one of their own [Duke?] to get a random townie [Er... which random townie? Sorry, seriously confused by this] lynched with the cop [Neo? Um, but I thought maybe Duke was mafia, and he was trying to get Neo lynched, and Neo was claiming to be the cop, so the cop wouldn't have been alive, would he?] still alive able to possibly reveal another one of them and then they risk defeat, and just accidently pointed at the cop...~shakes head in confusion~Antrax, I'm not saying your logic is wrong, just hard to follow. Could you rephrase?
"Call me a wimp or call me luna, but I figure if I'm gonna get screwed this game it might as well be by mith."
--Sketchwick
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:39 am

Post by Antrax »

Quote I unvoted afterwardsBut NEVER voted Neo I guessed Luna would go with the I'm new to mafia defense. However, what she wants us to believe is that her inexperience led her to believe the following scneario is likely:mafia Duke lies about being a cop to get a random townie (Neo, who never claimed to be a cop until he was accused) innocent lynched. Then they'd kill at night, the bogus cop (Duke) would've gotten lynched, another night kill, and then unless they got the cop, we'd have a lynch-or-lose situation, only with the cop ALIVE and able to supply us with confirmed innocents or maybe even a mafia member, to help us win.Does anyone ELSE find the above tactic even remotely appealing? Would YOU have done it if you were mafia? Or is the following more likely:Duke the cop gives up trying to find two mafiosi before coming out, realising he might get shot soon for being too arguementative against a mafia member (Neo). He can't get Neo lynched WITHOUT claiming cophood, so he lets it out, and then Neo tries a desperate last trick -- saying he's a cop so that after we rid ourselves of one scumbag, we'll be in the lynch-or-lose situation with no safety net. EVERYBODY in the town who voted thought the latter to be more likely. I don't believe ANY amount of inexperience in mafia would cause someone to believe in the magic bullet theory of Neo being the real cop and Duke luckily nabbing him. HOWEVER, lack of mafia experience COULD have led someone to believe she might be able to convince others of the unlikely scenario (because she wouldn't understand just how ridiculous it sounds) and try to push a bandwagon on the real cop (Duke). Luna didn't know that on some cases, I auto-fire. Most of the other players do the same. A cop coming out when it's not lynch-or-lose is one of those situations. That was her mistake. Now she'll die for it.Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:42 am

Post by Luna »

~shrug~No-one's going to argue with the Great Antrax, are they? Maybe he just really can't believe I suck so much at mafia. Sadly, I do.To be honest, I just thought I voted mole even though I was absolutely sure he was innocent, because otherwise it would look suspicious was a very very weird argument. Still do. Ah well.Might as well follow mole's example. Vote: Luna
"Call me a wimp or call me luna, but I figure if I'm gonna get screwed this game it might as well be by mith."
--Sketchwick
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2002 5:44 am

Post by Luna »

~shakes head sadly~Neo must be laughing his ass off in the afterlife.
--Sketchwick
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:06 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Vote: LunaI need her dead for.. um.. some other reasons.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2002 6:33 am

Post by Luna »

Ok, that's four votes. Come on Lynch me Lynch Lynch Lynch I want to laugh at you all when you realise I'm a townie....What?It has to be four votes from people who are actually playing?Bah, you're no fun.
--Sketchwick
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2002 7:07 am

Post by Antrax »

Quote To be honest, I just thought I voted mole even though I was absolutely sure he was innocent, because otherwise it would look suspicious was a very very weird argument. Still do. Ah well.I never even gave Neo the chance. Like I said, some things I play automatically. Seems nobody else in their right mind found him any less than obviously struggling for survival. And quit the self-pitying, please, it never works as a defense, though often tried.Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2002 4:03 pm

Post by mith »

Luna: 34 to lynch.Deadline: Saturday at 10am Central, since this day is going so slow.
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2002 4:14 pm

Post by Neo »

[voice from beyond]Mith, update first post.[/vfb]
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:32 am

Post by Luna »

~puts noose round neck, taps foot, looks at watch~~ahem~ Could we hurry this up, please? Some of us are waiting to sign up for #3.
--Sketchwick
Stile
Stile
Townie
Stile
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:23 am

Post by Stile »

I wasn't planning to side with Antrax on this one, as I have been found in many similar situations. ;Making the wrong choice in mafia games can always make one look suspicious. ;In fact, it's possible Antrax is mafia making good on Neo's blunder. ;But I have a habit of thinking up scenarios that could explain pretty much anyone being mafia. ;Plus I can't stand it when players give up and start trying to get themselves lynched.Vote: ;Luna
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2002 4:34 am

Post by Antrax »

**** FINGER OF SUSPICION **** points at Stile. Siding with me? Huh? I voted, and said why I voted. If you choose to vote the same, it DOES NOT mean we're on the same side. What are you doing, setting up my lynch if Luna turns out innocent? Have enough self-respect to admit you are voting for Luna because you think she's guilty, or don't vote for her. Don't try and cling to me so you can later turn on me if I fail. You have a brain, as well.Antrax
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:58 pm

Post by mith »

With the fourth vote cast, Luna... well, she doesn't do much of anything, as she already has a noose around her neck. The others start toward her, when suddenly grey smoke appears, surronding Luna. When it clears, she is gone.You didn't really think I'd let you kill her, did you?The small mob turns to find mith.She was innocent, of course. Now, go get some sleep. You'll need it... for tomorrow.Luna (Citizen) is lynched. It is night.(this is really just temporary until Luna gets back and has a chance to write her own thing, but in order to get this game wrapped up more quickly, I figured I'd let you know what she was.)
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2002 4:19 pm

Post by Neo »

Well I guess I can show off my new signature now....Even though it shouldn't be here, I recieved this in an email pertaining to this game.
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2002 4:49 pm

Post by mole »

Luna gets away unharmed, but when I try to leave town I get shot by a ghost?
mole is now sleeping with the fishes.
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sat Apr 27, 2002 5:06 pm

Post by Neo »

Well.....become a really hot chick and date mith and you'll get the same treatment.
Artist Formerly Known as
Artist Formerly Known as
Townie
Artist Formerly Known as
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2002 1:16 am

Post by Artist Formerly Known as »

Quote become a really hot chick and date mith and you'll get the same treatment.SIG
Become a really hot chick and date mith and you'll get the same treatment.-Neo
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2002 1:26 am

Post by mole »

But I tried that in Bladerunner mafia, and it didn't help...
mole is now sleeping with the fishes.
Luna
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Luna
Goth Limey Chick
Goth Limey Chick

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2002 1:49 am

Post by Luna »

Bah. There's a difference between giving up and trying to get yourself lynched and accepting that no-one is going to believe you and trying to move things along during a day that's lasted, like, forever so you can move on with your life and sign up for the next one. I mean, fair enough to Antrax; I did mess up, I guess. So, sorry, town, and =P to Stile.And he still hasn't told me what on earth his avatar is.
--Sketchwick
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Apr 28, 2002 6:04 pm

Post by Neo »

Wow I've been siggedLuna: I believe it is the crotch area of midevial pants. I can see legs, a stomach area, and some sort of stich on a seam, and a belt....
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2002 3:27 am

Post by mith »

(I'm not going to contact the victim; if he wants to write a scene, he can later.)mith is out early in the morning, wondering who the Mafia got this time. He hears a faint cry for help in the field, and runs over to investigate. He finds Zealot, in a pool of blood, looking very pale.mith? Is that you?Yes... who did this to you?mith? Can you save me?mith looks at his wound.I'm sorry... you're not my hot girlfriend.Oh.And, with that, Zealot dies.Zealot (Citizen) is dead. 3 to lynch.
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2002 5:03 am

Post by Antrax »

Oh joy, lynch-or-lose. I'm maintaining my **** FINGER OF SUSPICION **** at Stile. His post seems to me as though it was meant to make me look guilty for poor Luna's lynch, and thus set up my lynch today, ending the game in the mafia's victory. Stile, do you have anything to say about that?mith, will you be asking for vote confirmations this round, seeing as we're in such a tight spot?Antrax
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Apr 29, 2002 3:01 pm

Post by mith »

That, or I'll give a day after majority is reached. Whichever you people want.
SpinachEater
SpinachEater
Watcher
SpinachEater
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:58 am

Post by SpinachEater »

I'm still here. Where's everyone else?
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:15 pm

Post by quercitron »

here. ;thinking.and I want a day after majority.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”