Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:39 am

Post by Gammie »

I really, REALLY need to bold as I type and not save it for last.

Vote: Gin

Gosh, I even previewed that, too :(
[size=75][b][color=gray]You miss 100% of the shots you├óÔé¼Ôäóll never take ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ Wayne Gretzky
I├óÔé¼Ôäóm not dumb enough to be a goalie ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ Brad Hull[/color][/b][/size]
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:52 am

Post by Morpheus »

well, since 3 mafia are already dead i don't think theres more then 1 baddie left Gammie.
Yeah..
gin
gin
Goon
gin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:57 am

Post by gin »

Way to bandwagon me without a role claim :P

For what it's worth, I was Martian Manhunter - I could disguise myself each night with a certain possibility of it failing.

Hence the potted plant - I assume it was ment to be me in disguise.

but to be honest, you've let that day go by so quickly without gaining much it makes me sad :(

woe.

My analysis and vote still stands for what it's worth - willows_weep's room just seems suspicious without pointing to any justice leaguer.

G & T
- bandwagoned.
[size=84] "In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded" - Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies [/size]
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 10:59 am

Post by Morpheus »

ok i won't unvote yet since i am waiting to see if scalbane objects
Yeah..
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:12 am

Post by Scalebane »

I am going to assume that it is actually 4 to lynch and since he already has three, I am going to hold off on voting until he roleclaims.
gin
gin
Goon
gin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:30 am

Post by gin »

Scalebane wrote:I am going to assume that it is actually 4 to lynch and since he already has three, I am going to hold off on voting until he roleclaims.
erm, I have roleclaimed - I'm Martian Manhunter. I can camoflague myself to give my chance of avoiding death by night....

Here's hoping it's 4 to lynch,

G & T
[size=84] "In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded" - Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies [/size]
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:34 am

Post by Scalebane »

I agree with the hoping it is 4 to lynch as well. I can't dispute your roleclaim, and as such, I am glad I didn't vote you. Not quite sure who to go for, though.
gin
gin
Goon
gin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:56 am

Post by gin »

willows_weep wrote:Btw where would Ivy fit in if it all in this game? Or is that just a batman thing...I am asking because reading about the plant triggered my memory of the cartoon.
From a quick google it appears Poison Ivy only ever appeared in the comics, not the cartoon which I think we're based on? Though I could be wrong about that...
Scalebane wrote: I agree with the hoping it is 4 to lynch as well. I can't dispute your roleclaim, and as such, I am glad I didn't vote you. Not quite sure who to go for, though.
This is really why I went for willows_weep, that was the most evidence I could see out of Clark Kent's post (which incidentally confirms we probably have superman somewhere methinks). But I don't really know now - I'm going to sleep on it and see if it's any clearer by morning

G & T
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:08 pm

Post by Gammie »

From a quick google it appears Poison Ivy only ever appeared in the comics, not the cartoon which I think we're based on? Though I could be wrong about that...
No, Gin, Poison Ivy was in the cartoons...plenty of times.
[size=75][b][color=gray]You miss 100% of the shots you├óÔé¼Ôäóll never take ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ Wayne Gretzky
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:10 pm

Post by Gammie »

And yes, it's 4 to lynch...4 is the majority of 7. I wouldn't have lynched without a roleclaim, although you are very suspicious to me. Mods just made a mistake on that.

Just incase you may be innocent (I'm not saying I think you are) and mafia is around, I'll unvote so they can't pull crap.

Unvote: Gin
Huge FoS
for the timebeing on him though
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:12 pm

Post by Scalebane »

Uh gammie, I beg to differ. I really beg to differ. I'll provide the link if people want, but we are based on Justice Leauge, and poison Ivy has yet to appear in the series. I am simply stunned that after all this time, you don't even know what the game is based upon.
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:24 pm

Post by Gammie »

Scalebane, JL has Batman in it? Correct? Poison Ivy = One of Batman's enemies, just like Joker is/was.

Which made me think when everyone started talking about Poison Ivy, because she's associated with Batman, and Joker was already a role. I would think there wouldn't be another Batman-related bad guy.
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:31 pm

Post by Gammie »

I've done some research on Gin's claim, Martian Manhunter meaning you are J'onn?
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:00 pm

Post by Morpheus »

unvote: gin
I guess that claim is reasonable. And, I would like to say the last guy on my list is scalebane so
vote scalebane
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:02 pm

Post by Morpheus »

ok i got an idea maybe now everyone should role claim so we can get the mafia. Anyone second that?
Yeah..
bloojay
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
bloojay
The Other Blue Meat
The Other Blue Meat

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:17 pm

Post by bloojay »

sorry, that was a mod error.
and you forgot a baddie Gammie, Darkseid...
mepmuff: I don't know what to make of the Peacebringer news story.
sycko999: Mabye PB is really ugly...-Suburbia Mafia
Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:28 pm

Post by Scalebane »

Actually, YOU are last on my last, Morpheus. I know this is probably going to come across as an OMGUS vote, but I think the town needs to know something about you if you are going to "lead" us to a victory.

Vote morpheus
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:14 pm

Post by Morpheus »

ir right it does sound like an OMGUS vote
Yeah..
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:15 pm

Post by Morpheus »

Morpheus wrote:ir right it does sound like an OMGUS vote
I meant your right (Aim typing (ur) and fast typing i missed the u)
Yeah..
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:47 pm

Post by willows_weep »

When I said the cartoon I hadn't meant jl. I was talking about batman's cartoon. I have only seen a few epi's of jl. Used to watch batman and superman regularly though.

And what did you mean, if anything by
Scalebane said:
Actually, YOU are last on my last, Morpheus. I know this is probably going to come across as an OMGUS vote, but I think the town needs to know something about you if you are going to "lead" us to a victory.
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:55 pm

Post by willows_weep »

See gin...I really don't get why you are voting for me...first you said the pin ups...then my comment on Ivy (which you misunderstood it seems from what the qoute following these words say)...

Gin said:
willows_weep wrote:
Btw where would Ivy fit in if it all in this game? Or is that just a batman thing...I am asking because reading about the plant triggered my memory of the cartoon.

Scalebane wrote:
I agree with the hoping it is 4 to lynch as well. I can't dispute your roleclaim, and as such, I am glad I didn't vote you. Not quite sure who to go for, though.

This is really why I went for willows_weep, that was the most evidence I could see out of Clark Kent's post (which incidentally confirms we probably have superman somewhere methinks). But I don't really know now - I'm going to sleep on it and see if it's any clearer by morning
But I have already said that when I said " is that a batman thing"
I was talking about Ivy being on batman cartoon. Not about being on JL cartoon.

...someone mentioned an sk role? Where the sk just wants people dead? Mafia or not it doesn't care?
You really are putting me in a box with options here...and only sk to me is a role in a box with options...and so yea...I am FOS'ing you...because if there is an sk...(which I think scalebane first mentioned)
and they would vote for anyone then yea...I am not voting you because I don't know what the vote count is yet and because my answer to morpheus' idea is that:

(see next post It's so much...)
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:18 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Continued from previous post:

It seems to me that an everyone roleclaim thing would be almost useless because most people have JL role claimed and havent been proven wrong, and the last newspaper hinted at and gave out more Roles...so I don't think it would be to hard for someone to claim a real JL role but not really be that person.

That's why I am wary of your idea Morpheus

But is there anyway a mass roleclaim can actually be of use?
My issue is that, if it's now easy to think of the most likely characters here( or a pretty good idea) , then one could easily pick one that can't easily be disputed, but a lie all the same.
Oh wait...special powers are also a good way of identifying? That is if there can only be like one Yggsdrasil(WW?)...who has the docs power of protecting right? And Gammie(GL?) with not being able to be killed at night?
Hey...Gin(MM?) so you can protect yourself by shape shifting and are you saying you did the PLANT morph just...cause...??( I am asking that question , not attempting an answer type question...hard to get that across with just typing..for me anyway)
Is there anything else claimed that I am missing?
(Oh the parenthesis by the players name contain the jl roles they have claimed )
For what it's worth, I was Martian Manhunter - I could disguise myself each night with a certain possibility of it failing.

Hence the potted plant - I assume it was ment to be me in disguise.
And well I will read and read the post some more after I post this...then go to bed. I will come check the thread around...7am, after my shower.

Oh and scalebane, when I asked what you meant about Morpheus I mean
is there something you know about Morpheus , or are you saying that in general Morpheus should give information( Just making sure I explain that a bit more just in case. I worry about the way I talk, people sometimes get lost because I leave words out, or have toooooo many words...convoluted sentences, incorrect parallel structure stuff like that...)

Oh yea...
FOS Gin

Scalebane
Scalebane
Goon
Scalebane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:36 am

Post by Scalebane »

unvote: gin I guess that claim is reasonable. And, I would like to say the last guy on my list is scalebane so vote scalebane
That post by morpheus is the origin of the way I worded my post. And no, I have no special information about morpheus, it is just that he seems to want everybody else to roleclaim without wanting to do so himself.
gin
gin
Goon
gin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:26 am

Post by gin »

willows_weep wrote:See gin...I really don't get why you are voting for me...first you said the pin ups...then my comment on Ivy (which you misunderstood it seems from what the qoute following these words say)...

Gin said:
willows_weep wrote:
Btw where would Ivy fit in if it all in this game? Or is that just a batman thing...I am asking because reading about the plant triggered my memory of the cartoon.

Scalebane wrote:

But I have already said that when I said " is that a batman thing"
I was talking about Ivy being on batman cartoon. Not about being on JL cartoon.
Sorry if this was misconstrewed - I was trying to reply to 2 people at once, they weren't ment to be taken together. Apologies if they were.

My meaning was: From a quick google Poison Ivy has never appeared in Justice League the TV cartoon - only in the comic (I believe the only Batman villain is the Joker)... I think we're based on the former, therefore unlikely to have Poison Ivy as a villain. I didn't however mean to link this comment to my continued voting, although you defensively seemed to think I did. I feel it's unlikely for her to appear as on one of the sites on the show there is an interview with the makers of the show, who specifically state they are trying to avoid using Batman villains because they are too well known and cliche. This was infact a site you also visited and apparently read through: http://jl.toonzone.net/ Though of course as I don't really watch the show I can't be sure she hasn't appeared.

The second paragraph was purely to explain why I chose to continue to vote for you in response to scalebane's post. With all mafia dead (probably) we only have the SK to catch. Who is unlikely to show any links with the mafia, and therefore is harder to catch - we're almost back to a day 1 situation in that respect...

Possibly the best way might be a mass role claim at this point, though it's hard to say if it would benefit us or the killer more. Hard to say, though it would be interesting to hear people's viewpoints on this...
willows_weep wrote: ...someone mentioned an sk role? Where the sk just wants people dead? Mafia or not it doesn't care?
You really are putting me in a box with options here...and only sk to me is a role in a box with options...and so yea...I am FOS'ing you...because if there is an sk...(which I think scalebane first mentioned)
and they would vote for anyone then yea...I am not voting you because I don't know what the vote count is yet and because my answer to morpheus' idea is that:

(see next post It's so much...)
The SK probably does just want people dead, and I admit that were I the SK I would vote for those without claims as that is the least suspicious way. However what worries me is the speed at which people bandwagoned me yesterday on the assumption I would be lynched after 3 - my bets are on that one of those people is either remaining mafiascum or remaining SK hoping for a quick lynch with little to come out of it.

I don't get all your talk about a role in a box. You seem to be playing the ignorance card a little to heavily there too, though that may just be my interpretation.

I'm sticking my vote - what I'm getting so far is fairly interesting... Plus I have noone better to vote for at the moment.

G & T
gin
gin
Goon
gin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:48 am

Post by gin »

willows_weep wrote: But is there anyway a mass roleclaim can actually be of use? My issue is that, if it's now easy to think of the most likely characters here( or a pretty good idea) , then one could easily pick one that can't easily be disputed, but a lie all the same.
Well, it's easy enough to think of characters but it's hard to fake roleclaim a major role as you'll be disputed by the real one. And if you pick rare ones you're pretty silly - those who have were evidently scum before.

Unless there's an SK who's a member of the league... Mm.

Bugger.
willows_weep wrote: Hey...Gin(MM?) so you can protect yourself by shape shifting and are you saying you did the PLANT morph just...cause...??( I am asking that question , not attempting an answer type question...hard to get that across with just typing..for me anyway)
Is there anything else claimed that I am missing?
(Oh the parenthesis by the players name contain the jl roles they have claimed )
No, my ability is passive - I don't have to choose to morph. The mod presumably chose a plant because it was green, as am I. Not very helpful to the snoop though :)

I hope it's clear that the Martian Manhunter (J’onn J’onzz) would be here, and that he would be pro town...

Thanks,

G & T

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”