Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Checkmate
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 11:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1550, Bulbazak wrote:
Checkmate
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1543, CrashTextDummie wrote:Such a shame no one hammered TSO yesterday. :roll:
:neutral:
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 5 Vote count 4

Thor665 4 - CrashTextDummie ,PeregrineV,smargaret,T S O
SMargaret 1 - Thor665,
TSO 1 - Bulbazak,

Not voting

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

(expired on 2014-05-18 09:37:44)

till Day 5 Deadline
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry for lack of write up, its 2am :/

Thor665 was Captain Britain, Vanilla Town lynched day 5

Night actions deadline in

(expired on 2014-05-12 08:50:34)

till Night5 Deadline
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

And with that, the game is over

smargaret was Spiderman, Vanilla Town killed Night 5

meaning

PeregrineV was Quicksilver, Town Mason End gamed

CrashTextDummie was Scarlet Witch, Town Mason End gamed

Congratulations to the scum team of Bulbazak, T S O on achieving their win condition - Scum win

Note - Zekrom25 has been stripped of his win condition for a rule violation.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Good game guys, I thought after Zekroms Day 1 lynch town could have done this, TSO and Bulba did a great job. Could have been so much different had a day 4 lynch went through.

I will explain the Zekrom thing tomorrow, as well as the post early in the game about posting reveals and why this was posted in detail.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Again, well done scum, particularly Bulba. Even though both scum were within an inch of being lynched on D4 (I got back online maybe a minute or two after deadline, otherwise I would have hammered Bulba), that team was low on our list so I think they set themselves up well for endgame.

Incredibly frustrating game, neither Pere nor I ever managed to get a good grasp on things. Not that we didn't try: Mason QT

And then being in the position of having to decide the game was not fun. Had a gut feeling that Smarg was a mislynch waiting to happen, but couldn't get over Thor's play.

Blegh.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Thor665 »

My play got bad after the no lynch day, i do not deny. I hated your play also though. Both you and Pere.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 3:53 pm

Your play got bad after we mass claimed and it was never great to begin with. Your crusade against us on D3 was one of the most frustrating things I've ever had to deal with in a game of mafia. Granted, no one in the town had very good reads prior to mass claim. Bro arguably came closest having zoned in on Bulba, but he was snowed by TSO.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by T S O »

I have no problem with releasing the scum QT, Bulba. It contains some game theory, night kills, Zekrom being an absolute idiot and me raging at Bulba, who I thought had forgot about the QT.

Worst play this game for me was trying to doubt the Masons. Bah.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by T S O »

Read the Mason QT, you guys actually did work in there. It's probably worth noting that my flailing today was largely in distancing from Bulba - I was trying to set up a TSO/Thor scenario, and I guess it did work in the end, better than we thought

gg town. thoughts tonight I'd say.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu May 08, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by T S O »

Read the Mason QT, you guys actually did work in there. It's probably worth noting that my flailing today was largely in distancing from Bulba - I was trying to set up a TSO/Thor scenario, and I guess it did work in the end, better than we thought

gg town. thoughts tonight I'd say.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:59 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1560, CrashTextDummie wrote:Your play got bad after we mass claimed and it was never great to begin with. Your crusade against us on D3 was one of the most frustrating things I've ever had to deal with in a game of mafia. Granted, no one in the town had very good reads prior to mass claim. Bro arguably came closest having zoned in on Bulba, but he was snowed by TSO.
It is not the first time I noticed a Mason connection and mistook it for a scum connection - I do not think that is actually bad play on my part, I think that is good scumhunting regardless that it ends up being anti-town. It's just a side effect of what Masons look like.

I am not against you calling my play bad as long as you agree that you and Pere showed bad play too. If you deny this then I refuse to accept my play as bad either.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1564, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1560, CrashTextDummie wrote:Your play got bad after we mass claimed and it was never great to begin with. Your crusade against us on D3 was one of the most frustrating things I've ever had to deal with in a game of mafia. Granted, no one in the town had very good reads prior to mass claim. Bro arguably came closest having zoned in on Bulba, but he was snowed by TSO.
It is not the first time I noticed a Mason connection and mistook it for a scum connection - I do not think that is actually bad play on my part, I think that is good scumhunting regardless that it ends up being anti-town. It's just a side effect of what Masons look like.

I am not against you calling my play bad as long as you agree that you and Pere showed bad play too. If you deny this then I refuse to accept my play as bad either.
I easily accept my play as bad. This is evidenced by 2 things.

Did I win?
No.

Did I, as town, get more reads right than I got wrong?
No.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK, i said last night I would explain

Zekrom has been stripped of his win con due to the events that lead to his banning on MS (TWICE!)

After death Zekrom continued to post in the scum topic, now I would have accepted him posting a 'Bah, good luck guys' after death in it. However, he seemed to try to actively engage his team in discussion about the game - Namely, his role being flipped.

Which brings me to this

Mod Note - I can't believe I have to say this..
but if you die, there will be a role reveal
. If you are unhappy with the fact roles are revealed upon death/lynch.. please contact me or ask to replace out.

Zekrom made a huge issue with this, that required me having a near 3 day discussion with site mods/reviewers and my backup mods.

He was angry his role was revealed upon death, and made an issue out of it. He seemed to believe that I had promised he would have no reveal, and that players are able to choose if they are revealed or not. I told him no, this is not the case. But it continued for a good while after.

His actions in the QT were also bizarre before his lynch. The only thing he cared about, was finding out if Venom was in the game. That is all he seemingly talked about, and cared about for a while. He did very rarely engage in actual game talk with his team mates, which I and others feel was in violation of his win-con, since he seemed to be playing to find a character, rather than as part of a scum team.

I apologize for ANY and ALL WIFOM that was brought up over this, I know a few wondered what was going on, and it lead to brief in game talk about it. This was something I felt I had to post because of Zekrom.

Honest opinion, please. Am I being too hard on the guy? bear in mind his actions lead directly to him being banned from the site, upon return he instantly did similar (That is all I know) and lead to another ban right away.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I Also thought the Masons were great in this game, the original 2 had 0 chatter in the QT, when PereV took over he tried to engage but didn't seem to get much of a response until CTD came into the game and the QT exploded into life. I was worried this might have impacted the game before replacements were made.

Masons confirming each other do quite a bit come under speculation of being scum though especially in endgame situations.

Scum did fantastic though too, after day 1 with Zekrom, and losing such a big role.... I thought they might collapse. But they kept it together.

Thank you to all who played. It was an enjoyable game to follow, if sometimes slow lol
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 6:43 am

In post 1566, jasonT1981 wrote:Honest opinion, please. Am I being too hard on the guy?
No, you're not. I thought your initial mod note was unfortunately worded, but you did well in clearing up the situation once I inquired about it. Overall, I thought this was a well modded game.

Mafia QT?
Dead QT? (if there is one)
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Fri May 09, 2014 8:14 am

Post by T S O »

Jason. We had to put up with him in the QT. We feel no sympathy for him, I promise.

I had no complaints with the modding!
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 1560, CrashTextDummie wrote:Bro arguably came closest having zoned in on Bulba
I literally had Bulba from page 1 of this game.

I really don't get why nobody else saw that...
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by BROseidon »

But yeah, good job setting yourselves up on opposite teams. Well played.

Had I come online before deadline, I would have deadline-hammered TSO. My mafia disengagement hurt town, and I apologize for that.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by BROseidon »

In post 120, BROseidon wrote:That's fair.

Although a structure group of {Bulb, Porkens, Thor} seems right at this point.
ISO #3, after my initial vote on Zekrom.

I really need to play protective PRs less with the intent to misdirect off myself, and more to my reads :/
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by T S O »

The 1-shot BP was clever, but it was too good to be true. I honestly started to psyche myself into believing you were a VT and double-bluffing us.
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sat May 10, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by BROseidon »

I thought it made sense from a flavor-perspective. Hell, it made more fucking sense than doctor.

I would have claimed VT, but the issue there would have been that it would have made the setup 11:2 for balance, and I didn't want people thinking that we were in an 11:2. I could have claimed another PR, but I couldn't think of a solid claim to put there.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”