semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by semioldguy »

The Rules wrote:At deadline, whoever has the majority of votes will be lynched. If there is a tie, whoever received their final vote first will be lynched.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Hayker »

(insert useless excuses here)

*twitches*
Vote:Wickedestjr

Heeyyy old mason buddy! I thinkses you are scum! I realise Mafia 96 is a bit outdated, and your meta may have changed but....I dunno. You seem far to different. You(in 96) has seemed to always state your opinions, and give your voice and vote. I realise you have been catching up all the time, but that doesn't stop you from posting general things. I must say though, the biggest reason for this vote is you town read on me. I see no reason that implies you thougts of Adel being town from your original read, and I could not have possibly gotten that sort of a change from you.

I laundered last night, heard no noise(if I haven't said already)
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:49 am

Post by iLord »

Hayker, Wicked's pretty much confirmed to have warded VP Night 0.

Why did you launder?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:08 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

elvis_knits wrote:Did anybody except me and DGB claim to have recieved fetishes?
Should I ward or rez you tonight? I may or may not do the opposite.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:09 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I rezzed somebody last night too (nothing happened, they weren't targetted). Does that mean that my rezz would fail or your rezz would fail, DGB? Does it matter who sent in first or something?

If I believe that you're not scum DGB, and are rezzing me or warding me, I'll probably do a different action so we don't screw ourselves.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

UPDATED with corrections

[mrow]Player[col]N0[col]N1[col]N2[col]Explanation/Notes Adel/Hayker[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Rezzed by Plum [col]Laundered[col]VP failed ward/Ani stalked but did not kill/kunkstar(drench) stalk-murder failed Magua(Amished)[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Noise:No [col]?[col]?
CSL(Col.Cathart)
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]Murdered/rezzed [col]-dead with 2 insanities-[col]Elli stalked-murdered dramonic[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by chaco)[col] Noise:No [col]?[col]? DGB[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No (warded by elvis)[col]Noise:yes/Rezzed elvis [col]Noise:Yes (fetish)/Rezzed elvis[col]? Ellibereth[col]Stalked CSL[col] Murdered CSL [col]Search Forensics kit[col]?
Iecerint
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Murdered [col] - [col] No insanities (not yet flipped) iLord[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Rezzed Phate [col]Noise:Yes[col]?
Phate
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Cult target/Rezzed [col]Cult Kill[col]One insanity (presumably due to being rezzed)
Sajin
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col] Murdered [col] - [col]Flipped Investigator Plum/Sarag [col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col]Rezzed Adel?Hayker[col]Noise:Yes(fetish)[col]Has like 2 posts
Katy/Seacore
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col] Murdered [col] - [col]Insanity count 0 vikingfan[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No [col]Noise:No Ward:no[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col]? Animorperv[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col]Robbed grav/Searched Forensics kit [col]No actions due to too many II's[col] ? kunkstar/Drench[col]Stalked Adel/Hayker[col] Murdered Adel/Hayker [col]Occult books[col]Claims Drench went murderer but kunk went back to investigator Evilsnail[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]?[col]?[col]? rewq/faraday[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col] Forensic kit [col]Checked ANi (not bloody)[col]?
Nico
[col]Noise:Yes Ward:No[col] - [col] -[col]Dead cult yay! Semioldguy[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col]Noise:Yes [col]Noise:Yes[col]? SLy[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col] ?[col]?[col]?
Startransmission
[col]Noise:No Ward:No [col] ?[col]Murdered[col]Insanity Count 3 VP[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(Adel) Warded by Wicked [col]Noise:Yes[col]Noise:No Ward:No[col]Ward on Adel failed N1 due to wicked warding him Chaco[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(Dram)[col]Stalk Startransmission[col]Murdered startransmission[col]? elvis[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes (DGB)[col]Noise:yes Searched:Rez Kit[col]Noise:Yes(Fetish) Rezzed(somebody that wasn't targetted)[col]? wicked[col]Noise:Yes Ward:Yes(VP)[col]?[col]?[col]?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:55 am

Post by elvis_knits »

vote kunkstar

Because despite this little story that has been spun about Drench's intent to go murderer, and kunstar's repentance... I see a tie to Nico-cult, and non-voting behavior that does not fit with kunk's claim that he took taboo launder as his first insanity. I think this guy is cult.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:04 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Hmmm... wait. If kunk is cult, that means he's lying about murdering Adel. And since Ani is not bloody, drench/kunk is the only one who could have done it (presumably, unless there is another person out there who tried to murder Adel and hasn't claimed).

So either kunk is a would-be murderer who may or may not have gone legit - or - drench/kunk and Adel/hayker and Plum are all cult who have crafted an intricate conspiracy.

Is there some way we can check their story?
Talk nerdy to me.

Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:15 am

Post by Hayker »

iLord wrote:Hayker, Wicked's pretty much confirmed to have warded VP Night 0.

Why did you launder?
Because you know, there is absolutly no reasons that could be interpreted as good or clever beyond craft fetish/sarcasm

We really should not be clearing people by night actions as cult has access to a lot of the same ones we investigators do.

I laundered because I was bloody.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:00 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

I didn't hear noise nights 1 and 2.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:13 am

Post by SlySly »

I did hear noise N1 and N2.

---------------
Hayker wrote: I laundered because I was bloody.
What pro-town action left you bloody, scum?
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Drench/Kunkstar
- Drench didn't talk about Nicodemus at all. Nicodemus mentioned Drench once, and that was when he called him scum for not giving a reason for opposing the game breaking plan, which, isn't true. I was fine with the reason Drench gave. I don't think this is a good point anyway, but I think Nicodemus has overexaggerated it by making Drench one of his top suspects for it. I thought it over, and I think it is slightly more likely that this is bussing. I don't know why he'd exaggerate a bad point on a townie. It would only attract negative attention.
Neutral/Scum
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Plum wrote:Okay hold on stand back
Vote: Drench
. This should go to show my Insanity for y'all. This looks like it might be a bussing case of 'Oh crud, my buddy did something ridiculously scummy better hop on right quick'.
I don't understand what you are saying with this last sentence.
magua wrote:Cross robbing is a bad plan.
I disagree. I think most players would have some kind of equipment by now and even if they didn't there is no way for a potential murderer to know this. I think it's an effective plan and a murderer not participating is engaging in VERY high risk behavior.

As a note in this game, I do want people to not auto clear someone because they are on a scum lynch. I was thinking about it a bit and it would be extremely easy for scum to just up and decide they want to power bus a buddy because they can daytalk and coordinate it. I think we need to be looking at scummy behavior overall and make connections somewhat secondary to that. Just my two cents.

Thanks for the work on the table EK. I think there are things missing, but that can be added back. I also think we should add an Insanity Count column. I really want everyone to claim the number of insanities they have so they can be checked by Occult Books more accurately. I currently have zero. Everyone should claim in their next post.
VF wrote:DGB claimed that she's tried rezzing EK twice, presumably the last two nights (night 0 would be stupid).
Wait a frakking minute! DGB could not have rezzed EK two nights. She could not have searched twice and rezzed twice in three nights.

Unvote, Vote: DGB
Scum confirmed. This has to be today's lynch.
DGB wrote:Should I ward or rez you tonight? I may or may not do the opposite.
lol, infinite equipment DGB. This is one of your biggest fails, I must say.

Hayker....why do you have an insanity?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:00 am

Post by vikingfan »

EK and DGB- Stop posting about what you're going to do in the future. It's antitown. From the OP:

Any Resuscitate action targeting you tonight will fail, and the player who targeted you will not be notified of the failure.

Basically, declaring that you will rezz ANYONE paints a great big bullseye on your back saying, "I'm unprotected, kill me." One could say that one could use WIFOM, except for this...TOWN will not know to protect you either because they will figure, 'Hey, that person is not worth protecting because I can't save them so I'll go after someone else.' Keep your future actions to yourself...we want to keep as many players alive as possible.

Posting about rezzes you've done in the past is fine. Posting about what you're going to do in the future is not.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:01 am

Post by elvis_knits »

VP, the REz kit only gets destroyed if you use it to rezz someone who was killed or get bloody through other means. So hypothetically, DGB could have searched for rez kit N0, and used in N1 and N2 on me. I was not murdered/rezzed either night (I would have been told). So the equipment would not have been destroyed. So it is possible. Not sure I believe her, but it is technically possible.

I agree that we should claim insanities -- Your number, the cause, the night you got it, and what handicaps you chose.

I have 1 insanity (from fetish last night). I took Taboo launder.
Talk nerdy to me.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Oh, I didn't realize the rezz kit stayed if you failed. Sigh.
Unvote

Should have known it wouldn't have been that easy.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:05 am

Post by elvis_knits »

vikingfan wrote:EK and DGB- Stop posting about what you're going to do in the future. It's antitown. From the OP:

Any Resuscitate action targeting you tonight will fail, and the player who targeted you will not be notified of the failure.

Basically, declaring that you will rezz ANYONE paints a great big bullseye on your back saying, "I'm unprotected, kill me." One could say that one could use WIFOM, except for this...TOWN will not know to protect you either because they will figure, 'Hey, that person is not worth protecting because I can't save them so I'll go after someone else.' Keep your future actions to yourself...we want to keep as many players alive as possible.

Posting about rezzes you've done in the past is fine. Posting about what you're going to do in the future is not.
Okay. Well, I won't use my rezz kit in any case then for this reason.

Something I don't understand though. How does this work if DGB says she targetted me for rezz last night and I targetted someone else for rezz last night. Which one fails? My person is still alive and has claimed they heard noise (which I assumed was from me protecting them).
Talk nerdy to me.

semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:08 am

Post by semioldguy »

I have zero insanities.

@VP Baltar
Hayker has already explained his insanity as originating with being protected from a murder.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Hayker »

SlySly wrote:I did hear noise N1 and N2.

---------------
Hayker wrote: I laundered because I was bloody.
What pro-town action left you bloody, scum?
I was almost killed, that's what.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:54 am

Post by elvis_knits »

So Hayker, you only have one insanity?
Talk nerdy to me.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:03 am

Post by SlySly »

Hayker wrote: I was almost killed, that's what.
I figured that out after SOG made his statement to VP.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Hayker »

Yes, obtained night 1 when I was being killed.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Cool, now everybody else claim insanities so I can put a row in the table.
Talk nerdy to me.

vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:19 am

Post by vikingfan »

Do those who have used Commune claim it? or do we keep that secret for now?
iLord
iLord
Mafia Scum
iLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:20 am

Post by iLord »

0 Insanities.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”