mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by mykonian »

well, dig a deeper hole DUM.
vote Dum
my

Vi, don't shoot Gamma. I think Iec would be the best shot.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

oh I need to yell for a minute my apologies.

HEY MAX MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN A CONDITIONAL ACTION TO USE THE MASS ROLEBLOCK IF YOU WIN THE DUEL BEFORE IT ENDS
BECAUSE IF YOU WIN BUT FORGET TO USE IT I WILL...BE VERY UNPLEASANT TO YOU FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. YEAH YOU HEARD ME.

@DUM- well that at least makes more sense than both players that have abilities to help smooth out the generally anti-town mechanic of dueling being scum together. I am town but if you're gonna be wrong about my alignment at least you could have a theory about it that isn't completely retarded.

myk votes are for winners right now ya know.
I'm actually back to wanting one of kats/you (myko) dead just because if iec is scum he's the ballsiest scum I've ever ever seen.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by mykonian »

woops, sorry. First post in the morning and such stuff.

vote maxous

And you don't honestly belief that I'm scum, right?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

you're probably not but you're a liability even as town since scum could just duel you the day LYLO/MYLO would be and win since the duel would instantly end.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by mykonian »

Gammagooey wrote:you're probably not but you're a liability even as town since scum could just duel you the day LYLO/MYLO would be and win since the duel would instantly end.

yes, and if you shoot me now you just speed up the game, because I am not scum. So... could we please shoot scum and win this game?
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by Drunken Unicorn Master »

Vi-Scum, solved. Read on.

Vi (May 27) wrote:...

Reviewing candidates for extermination.

---

Subject Drunken Unicorn Master...
*Experience: Y
*Lynchability: Y
*Outstanding traits: Notorious for badposts and trolling respectively.
*Impression: inHim noted CSL's "emotion" in CSL #2; however given that it's CSL it's not unexpected. With no knowledge of ReaperCharlie's ingame meta, no outstanding complaints. Targeted by a conspicuous number of people regardless.
*Read: Apathetic; probably Town.

---

Subject Maxous...
*Experience: ~Y, evidently
*Lynchability: ?
*Outstanding traits: ?
*Impression: Posts indicate competence. Alignment unable to be parsed.
*Read: Null; apathetic

Standing by.

So here, I'm probably town, but Maxous is completely null.

Not too strong of a read here, but still, I'm higher than Maxous by any stretch.

Vi (May 30) wrote:Revised extermination ranking is as follows.

TIER I - TARGETED FOR IMMEDIATE EXTERMINATION

GreyICE

inHimshallibe

elvis_knits

B4574rD Br05

Magister Ludi

TIER II

*RayFrost - *Maxous - *Iecerint //(Iecerint pushed Ludi heavily for slip)
*Amrun

TIER III

*DeityKabuto
*Drunken Unicorn Master
*Katsuki
*C-Worl

TIER IV

*Juls
*Gammagooey
*mykonian
*AlmasterGM

System...
All
players in TIER I expected to flip scum.

Never mind that 4/5 reads were wrong about Tier 1. Never mind that four more townies are dead.

The point is that they ARE dead, and with this revised scum list, you'd THINK Vi would either:
a) Be CONSISTENT like she claims to want to be, and continue killing from top-to-bottom.
b) Realize "Wow, I'm an IDIOT!" and flip the list around and start lynching from the other end.

But NO, she does what's CONVENIENT, and says she'll vote against me, even though she has previously said anything BUT that.

Vi (Jun 1) wrote:I can't bring myself to duel DUM, Ludi. I don't think his claim is fake - at least, not the abilities.

So my claim's not fake here.

Vi (Jun 2) wrote:
Magister Ludi wrote:I'm not asking you to duel him [DUM], simply to look over his iso and potentially Vig him. His claim smells exactly how I invision a fake claim would look in this game, and it seems to fit nicely.

Quite the contrary. DUM hinted at it D1.

White knighting my claim again.

Vi (Jun 3) wrote:Maxous goes reasonably far up for the sketchy interactions in 822 and 843. Maxous is already in comfyscum position anyway.

... ok, AND?

So, by now it should be obvious who Vi would vote for in a duel between me and Max, right?

RIGHT?

Vi (Jun 4) wrote:
Drunken Unicorn Master 1359 wrote:Should we trust you...?
That's the question of the Day. I'm seriously for massclaim at this point just to get all the magical mystery powers out of the way.

Indirect answer: Check.
Rolefishing: Check.

Vi (Jun 5) wrote:I was going to wait to see everyone's reactions to that but something tells me that would be a bad idea.~

The above claim is fake, but not very far off from my real role - the number of coincidences is actually what gave me the idea.

My Role PM does indeed say I rule. I am
Cao Cao, Ruler of Wei

I am not completely immortal, but I am too awesome to be dueled or to engage in duels. I'm still particularly bothered by how Maxous predicted this.

I am not a Mason Recruiter, but I do have access to a QuickTopic (that I did not have a hand in creating).

I am obviously a dayvig, though the rainbow chicanery was the hilarious coincidence that set the whole idea for the claim going.

The post restriction and avatar was not intended to be more than a way for me to have fun with the game and/or stop myself from dying superquick. I had just watched all the Continuum Shift story modes and liked the idea of λ-11. That I drew the extermination implement in this game was hilarious coincidence.

---

So Gammagooey, if I'm reading this right you can duel a presumably infinite number of people per Day as long as you win?
And you have scum reads on... no one at this time?

I'm really tempted to tell Maxous to claim next, but I don't think that would be a good move, so it might be better for RayFrost to clear some things up next.

A few problems with this post:

1. Too antsy to let an obv-fake claim marinate. If she were truly as eccentric-town as she wants people to believe, there would be no reason NOT to let it garner AT LEAST ONE RESPONSE before hurriedly throwing the real claim in there. And if not, then what is the point of such a long and elaborate joke-claim? Obviously this is not coming from a town mindset.
2. Particularly bothered by how Maxous predicted something (i.e. mentioning Maxous without applying any pressure).
3. Really tempted to tell Maxous to claim next, but.... nah... (i.e. mentioning Maxous AGAIN without expecting any results).
4. Needlessly flinging sh*t onto Gammagooey, hoping something will stick.

After reading this post again, I am much less likely to believe a Vi/Gamma scumpair, and I am MORE likely to think Vi/Maxous, strangely. This would also explain Vi's flip-flop on who she "thinks" is town or scum regarding me and Maxous. First I was town and Maxous was not, and then NOW all of a sudden that there's a DUEL going on, she wants Maxous to come out the victor. BECAUSE HE'S

Dam#. I really am not feeling the multi-scum feel I usually feel in games like this. I REALLY feel like it's one big scum team now, and that either T-Bone's or RedCoyote's flip was an anomaly. RedCoyote's flavor of "Not one of us, yet not truly an enemy" could explain this. Also, that'd explain the three anti-town factions: 1 (4/5-man) scum team, 1 lyncher, and 1 SK (Vi). This makes more sense as well because I don't get the feeling that SpyreX would include a daykiller on one team and not the other. And since all the ties I had to Vi-greenscum was PoE because she wasn't Red"scum", then that renders THAT moot too.

I am now of the belief that there is one large scum-team, because this is far too "convenient" in terms of wagons being pushed very fast, and there have been far too few "crosskills" so far. In a game with 8 scum, I would expect more to have flipped by now, unless town was unutterably stupid (which it has been, more or less, but still. Random odds would have revealed more than that by now).

So I bet SpyreX put a bunch of PRs in the game, and decided to do this fancy duel mechanic as the draw for the game, and then to even things out for scum, he decided to go with one large scum team (and a few third-parties for good measure) and then throw in daytalk to sweeten the pot (also, since the game is nightless, but etc).

Anyway, whether I'm right or wrong about one scum team, Vi is scum. Maxous is scum. Gamma is scum. Mykonian is scum.

Lynch/kill/hang/bludgeon at will.

Vi (Jun 5) wrote:Maxous 1454... No detection made of suspicion of mykonian.

Querying previous mentions of mykonian by Maxous...
Spoiler: Quote wall
Maxous #1 wrote:
mykonian - 26 wrote:I have found scum! So now I should convince the town and then duel that person to death, right?
The basic idea, yes.
I would ask that nobody rushes in and declares a duel early on however
Maxous #2 wrote:Hmm I want to see who mykonian is so sure of that he wants to duel right away. I have a thought but I'll wait for the response.
Maxous #4 wrote:
mykonian - 141 wrote:I'm not the rushy type,
To be fair it looked rushed to me also. And elvis has certainly not been passive.
By the way @mykonian: Do you still think gammagoeey is mafia?
Maxous #21 wrote:
mykonian - 787 wrote: This doesn't even make sense. Kat's post is quite towny, and somehow Maxous wants to twist this to his advantage.

The hell?
We have had one scum flip and she said 'looks like there are two scum teams'.. so yes I questioned that comment, I did'nt(still don't) see where that came from.
What did I twist? What does'nt make sense?
Maxous #24 - Beginning of D1 duel wrote:
mykonian wrote:If you think this is rushing, say it now, or be forever silent :)
You rushed :/
Maxous #25 wrote:BTW I do have a town read on mykonian but I have a stronger town read on inhim, so yeah.
Maxous #27 wrote:@Juls: Is your vote simply punishment on Mykonian? if you had to pick a winner who would you pick?
Maxous #29 wrote:As in his game role mykonian... not his character >_>
Maxous #33 - Beginning of D2 wrote:Anyway, Public Service Announcement:
I'm dueling today.

Dragging my feet over it would be a bad idea. I stepped aside last Day period because mykonian said he had the best ability for Day 1.
Maxous #60 - During D4 wrote:The case for mykonian is weak and/or not well explained. mykonain's lurking in this scenario is a null-tell.
(...)
Vi seems to have done a 180 in this day period. From pursuing the dodgier looking townies(even though I disagreed with GreyICE's and Amrun's kills) she is now pursuing the likes of Iecerint, Gammagooey and mykonian - the townier looking players of the game.
Basis for Town read not found.

Ok, so just yesterday, Maxous is STILL not town. This is YESTERDAY.

But she's still not voting for him to die. She likes his power, apparently. More on that later.

Vi (Jun 5) wrote:The problem is that dueling Maxous instead of mykonian is even less rational than ReaperCharlie's norm.

The problem I'm having is that with the exception of mykonian, Maxous, and probably C-worl the Town reads are starting to pile up.

Here Vi brings my rationality into question, saying irrationality is my norm.

But this is immaterial next to the fact that she calls Maxous scum in this post, and (by omission), calls me town. Yes, again.

Where do these reads evaporate? No idea. But here's where I suspect the change is.

Vi (Jun 5) wrote:Then shooting mykonian is the better move. I just suspect that DUM is going to do something DUMb with that investigation. v.v

Scared I'm going to investigate your scumbuddy or you, you mean. This would be a good time to flip your town read on me, and/or flip your NON-town read on Maxous, so that I die instead of Maxous in this duel.

OH WAIT, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO:
Vi (Jun 6) wrote:Maxous's ability is tempting. I don't think it will interfere with anything pro-Town at this point. My choice to win is tentatively Maxous.

Sooo... where did this flip from me being town, and Maxous being NOT town, to you wanting Maxous to win? OH RIGHT, BECAUSE MAXOUS'S ABILITY IS BETTER. THAT EXPLAINS EEEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING. :roll: Basically meaning: Vi doesn't want a cop on the loose because she's worried about me hitting her or her scumbuddy/ies. She can't shoot me herself because that's tantamount to claiming scum herself. Which she is, but that's immaterial.

Think of it this way: None of the scum (of which there are four) want a cop around, so they're all gonna vote against me. But there are still 5 of us (town) left. If all 5 of us vote for me to win, then town still has a good chance of winning. Otherwise, we're up sh*t creek with no paddle. THIS MEANS YOU HAVE TO VOTE FOR ME TO WIN OR WE WILL LOSE THE GAME. Simple enough.

Anyway, the
smoking gun
is probably this:
Vi wrote:
Drunken Unicorn Master wrote:Vi. Your next kill will be mykonian.

Town's next duel victim will be Maxous, and I will duel him, and come out the victor.

So it has been written, so shall it come to pass.

<3

Pretty much all of the above.

Maxous, just go ahead and claim. I'm so sick of people dodging around claims at this point.

Srsly. WHAT. CHANGED.

Oh wait, I'm town, and you're scum, and you want the cop to die. :P

I will not beg. I will not grovel. I will simply state that if I don't win this duel, then town will lose this game.

Choose wisely, or else cede the game due to your own stupidity.
Expect massive differences in our posting styles, but just in case it's not clear: We are SO town. :)
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:46 pm

P.S. Who, as town, doesn't want a cop investigation? That's just madness. EVERYONE wants a cop investigation. Oh wait, except for scum.
Expect massive differences in our posting styles, but just in case it's not clear: We are SO town. :)
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Anyway, I'm done for the night (and likely for the whole game). Don't expect me back any time soon.

Scum to be killed are (in this order): Maxous (through my duel), Vi (through lynch), Gammagooey (if we have no vigs, then Duel tomorrow), and then through lynch tomorrow kill either mykonian or RayFrost. Katsuki and C-worl are so terribly NOT a part of this game that it's not even funny, but I can't help but think they're just really, really stupid-town. Anyway, point being, kill those people in that order.

Reaper Charlie out.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by Vi »

So deadline is today and I woke up early for this thread.

I'm not going to bother with ReaperCharlie's case atm tbh. I don't have the time or patience to sort through it.

I still have a shot and mykonian is going to eat it rather than waste Gammagooey's duel Tomorrow. This is basically policy.
Cut Through: mykonian

The other reason that mykonian is going to die is because Maxous has been looking for claims. In particular, this post sticks in my memory.
Maxous #58 wrote:
Vi wrote: but why are you so interested in claims?
I am looking for somebody...
But I don't remember anything like that in his claim.
I
do
remember mykonian being interested in them (or having reason to be interested in them) though.

@Gammagooey - If a duelist is killed mid-duel the other one automatically wins.

Vote: Drunken Unicorn Master
until I get clarification on the above from Maxous.

Unofficial Vote CountDUM (L-3) ~ DUM, Vi
Maxous (L-
4) ~ Gammagooey,
mykonian

No Winner (L-4) ~ Katsuki
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Post by Vi »

Katsuki suggested that this post presupposed one Mafia group, as evidenced by "Town vs. Town and "spots I would expect Mafia to attach to".
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:59 am

Post by mykonian »

well played. I'll try to be a more worthy opponent next time.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:30 am

Post by Iecerint »

I'll vote after I get myko's flip.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:31 am

Post by Iecerint »

Though that looks a lot like a scumclaim. :P
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Iecerint »

Are you Sun Ce/Quan, too? Cuz that would make me very proud of myself.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Iecerint »

Katsuki, talk to me about Max.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:50 am

Vi wrote:So deadline is today and I woke up early for this thread.

I'm not going to bother with ReaperCharlie's case atm tbh. I don't have the time or patience to sort through it.

You should probably bother with sorting through it.

Vi wrote:Katsuki suggested that this post presupposed one Mafia group, as evidenced by "Town vs. Town and "spots I would expect Mafia to attach to".

While interesting, that specific phrase could easily have been made by either scum or town.

Looking at the careful craft involved in creating that post (as scum often use), I find myself half-believing that it was not even Bastard Bros. who wrote it, but one of his scumbuddies.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:51 am

Post by Iecerint »

Oh, OK; is already coming around.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:52 am

Iecerint wrote:Katsuki, talk to me about Max.

What about him? I can talk to you about him too, since we're both online.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:57 am

Just noticed a mistake in the form of a sentence left hanging in my Vi-case post.

*BECAUSE HE'S should become BECAUSE HE'S HER SCUMBUDDY.
Drunken Unicorn Master
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Drunken Unicorn Master
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:01 am

Also, I find it pretty hilarious that Vi, while pretty reluctant to kill mykonian earlier, suddenly kills him on my command. lulz

If she tries to twist anything based on mykonian flipping town (which I highly doubt) then you know she knew he'd flip town and is going to try to use that fact against me.

If he flips scum though, awesome, and Vi may yet be of some use to us... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... OH WAIT. JUST KIDDING.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Iecerint »

Katsuki was voting both of you to die, so I wanted to see why she was doing that. But in her iso, she already states leaning Max winning, so ye know.

If myko flips town, I think Max is probably scum.

If myko flips Shu=Vi's=DK, I think Max is probably town, because I don't think SX would give 2 nothing fakeclaims to the same team (so he wouldn't be Shu) && I don't think he's lying about his ability + blocking nightkills is not likely for an NK-based scumteam (so he wouldn't be Wu).* This would implicate C-Worl, the 3rd nothing-name, as likely Wu.

If myko flips Wu=NK, I think Max is similarly NOT Wu (because I don't think SX gave 2 nothing fakeclaims to the same team), but he may well be Shu. Might be worth letting him win to stop the NK, though.

Still need Max to confirm whether he can use his D) ability on the same night he obtains it.

* On second thought, I guess he could be lying and they could no-kill for WIFOM BUT that is a relative long-shot IMO. <_<
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:13 am

Post by mykonian »

Iec is wrong.

Oh, before I forget, the people who claimed there were still 2 scumteams are scum. And Iec is scum. I promise you.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:15 am

Post by mykonian »

Drunken Unicorn Master wrote:Also, I find it pretty hilarious that Vi, while pretty reluctant to kill mykonian earlier, suddenly kills him on my command. lulz

If she tries to twist anything based on mykonian flipping town (which I highly doubt) then you know she knew he'd flip town and is going to try to use that fact against me.

If he flips scum though, awesome, and Vi may yet be of some use to us... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... OH WAIT. JUST KIDDING.

SOMEONE IS ANTICIPATING ON MY DEATH.

KILL DUM.
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:24 am

Post by ReaperCharlie »

mykonian wrote:SOMEONE IS ANTICIPATING ON MY DEATH.

KILL DUM.

Yes, I await your death greatly. I have for quite a while. It will be glorious.

But why single me out? I guess you didn't see Iec's post right next to mine:
Iecerint wrote:I'll vote after I get myko's flip.

But no, clearly I am the only person wanting to see your flip. :roll:
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:43 am

Post by mykonian »

Deflection above.

mykonian wrote:
Drunken Unicorn Master wrote:Also, I find it pretty hilarious that Vi, while pretty reluctant to kill mykonian earlier, suddenly kills him on my command. lulz

SOMEONE IS ANTICIPATING ON MY DEATH.

KILL DUM.

bolded explains. Basing his defense on my townieness. Guess who knows what I flip? DUMMY.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”