Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Faker »

Datisi. I can confirm that that post is in fact a drunken mess.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Datisi »

i like to think my english is good but in altered states of mind it sometimes starts to Slipp

if it's not legible i can rewrite it tomorrow i guess

did you like it at least
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 1648, Datisi wrote:i don't think it is true that i "care more" as scum but i think it does appear that i care more as scum simply because i am chatting in the pt often and helping the team make plans (iv knows about this one ) but also i do try harder to maintain a thread presence. like in town games i am like "ok if i'm not getting reads rn, i'll step away and try again" and as scum i DON'T do that because i am well aware i am never going to "get reads" as scum because i already know everyone's alignments and so i never have a reason to "step off" from the game so (and no i don't try to fake stepping off from the game bc my posting schedule is so inconsistent anyway there's no way to know) -- but also as scum i am extremely paranoid and scared that i will be found out (seriously read some of my notes pts when i am scum they are a hot mess) so i kinda try harder to maintain thread presence and appear to be driving the game forward because i KNOW i can't reach the level of read purity that i have as town so i try to make it up by sheer presence and volume of posts and also being really loud and sometimes doing bullshit that makes you think "surely haha surely scum wouldn't do that"
lmao this literally aligns exactly what i think of ur meta i guess that's a good thing but ur also so self aware of it so yah idk how to feel about that
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:44 pm

In post 1652, innocentvillager wrote:and sometimes doing bullshit that makes you think "surely haha surely scum wouldn't do that"
this is lowkey my favorite scum tactic because it's easier than genuine effort

i will regret saying this in a future scumgame
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:46 pm

i actually cared a lot about that post tho LOL idk if that's me putting too much on meta like i think ur being truthful about that regardless of your alignment here
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1653, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 1652, innocentvillager wrote:and sometimes doing bullshit that makes you think "surely haha surely scum wouldn't do that"
this is lowkey my favorite scum tactic because it's easier than genuine effort

i will regret saying this in a future scumgame
that makes it sweeter though

because there's an added layer of "are they doing the thing they said they love to do as scum" wifom
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1654, innocentvillager wrote:i actually cared a lot about that post tho LOL idk if that's me putting too much on meta like i think ur being truthful about that regardless of your alignment here
yeah because i was totally about to spew lies about my meta while in a playerlist where half the game knows my meta LOL
~M
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1608, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:skitter do you have a read on mwb?
This feels like bait
VOTE: Pooky
Be back later
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:08 pm

In post 1656, Datisi wrote:
In post 1654, innocentvillager wrote:i actually cared a lot about that post tho LOL idk if that's me putting too much on meta like i think ur being truthful about that regardless of your alignment here
yeah because i was totally about to spew lies about my meta while in a playerlist where half the game knows my meta LOL
lol so you were considering lying about your meta and decided against it
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:11 pm

Datisi can you provide an example of a towngame where you said something similar to your self meta wall? and like, were scumread by the game for not being towny enough and you had to explain why?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:15 pm

In post 1637, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Yes my fiendishly clever tiger trap is ruined now
lol u always make me laugh

Why did you decide to give the point of ur trap so easily then to me

i guess you couldve ignored it or given a more cryptic answer? was the test not really important to you
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by midwaybear »

About my reads, I have seen people scumread Cakez because his play is easy for scum to do/not doing much. I agree that all he has done this game is basically call out posts he sees as scummy without much detail, but I feel like he would make an attempt to ask people questions and cement himself in thread more as scum.
I'm back to not scumreading catboi for his early read on me because he mentioned that he was making an effort to justify his initial feeling. So the weird wording isn't as much as a problem for me.
For Mare, I expected her to mention something about skitter when she came back yesterday so not doing so was a bit of a ? 1561 did address getting voted but that was from Faker and the rest of that post makes me confused lol. Also, Mare why do you tr me?
Thinking about sleepless, I think he is townie for intentionally "beetlejuicing". I'm not even sure why that is considering scummy traditionally. I feel like scum would not immediately attack a vote on them.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by midwaybear »

UNVOTE:
After reading Pooky's next few posts, I can see his reasoning and that quote that I voted him for doesn't feel that malicious anymore.
VOTE: skitter back to my rvs vote but for non-random reasons (well even that first vote technically wasn't random).
Faker, I think you are reading too much into 1507 as a pocket onto you.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1620, Faker wrote:because Pooky's vote made total sense.
Why? TBH, I didn't really get why Pooky voted you
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 1643, Sleepless Assassin wrote:So if skitter were to flip town, would that change your read on North and Datisi? Do you normally make Day 1 reads bases on associatives? It seems like your entire read on Datisi is based on your skitter read being stronger than your North read.
If she flipped town, I wouldn't necessarily think that Datisi and North were scum but if she flipped red I might be more inclined to tr them (this is more how I thought earlier in the game than right now).
I don't really make D1 reads off associative which is why that whole interaction doesn't rlly factor into my reads rn
In post 1646, Something_Smart wrote:I need to stop lying to myself and pretending that I'm going to reread the past pages and make meaningful commentary.
:(
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:03 pm

hny from central us time
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:04 pm

In post 1661, midwaybear wrote: Thinking about sleepless, I think he is townie for intentionally "beetlejuicing". I'm not even sure why that is considering scummy traditionally. I feel like scum would not immediately attack a vote on them.
i had this exact thought too lol
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 1665, innocentvillager wrote:hny from central us time
hny !
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by northsidegal »

happy new year!
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1659, innocentvillager wrote:Datisi can you provide an example of a towngame where you said something similar to your self meta wall? and like, were scumread by the game for not being towny enough and you had to explain why?
i don't think i've ever done a complete self-meta wall like that, mostly because nobody ever asked lol

however, there have been games where i've gotten "wow datisi you were very towny in [towngame] and you're not townie here, are you scum?" and i had to defend with "not every towngame is like that, leave me alone"

the first thing that comes to mind is these two posts from chara's folly, which is an over a year old game at this point but i think the meta is still valid considering my scumgame hasn't ascended to the point of being able to fake my obvtowniness. (and before you ask "who the fuck is tanner and why are you linking his posts", that's my public alt)
Spoiler:
In post 2243, Tanner wrote:some games the townspewing machine is simply broke and i get executed and then people go "wait how did that flip town??"
In post 2384, Tanner wrote:
In post 2342, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't have any big points. It's just that I've played a really traumatic game with TownTisi and he was so blatantly obviously town like it was as obvious as the sun in the sky.

here there is just darkness
fun fact, i've heard this before.

i had a game where i was blatantly obviously town similar to [game that shall not be named], autumnal mafia. and the people that played in that game used the "datisi was so towny in that game, he's not here, is he scum???". and guess what, i was town every single time that happened:
In post 56, Luca Blight wrote:Datisi hasn’t struck me as particularly Town yet, which I expect from them early on.
In post 57, Datisi wrote:Comparing to the last game [autumnal mafia] we played?
In post 58, Luca Blight wrote:Yes, you were very obviously Town that game from early on. Not sure if it was just that game? I’ll have a look back.
In post 1265, Alduskkel wrote:I don't actually have a solid scumread on Datisi. It's some mixture of an lolsolve/paranoia/gut. I don't know how to articulate it. I guess it's also notable that Datisi was obvtown in Autumnal but isn't here, but that's not solid either.
In post 2502, popsofctown wrote:I feel like I'm not remotely interested in voting Datisi but Autumnal he was absurd to the point I would bodyguard him after I got public copped so it doesn't seem good relatively.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:59 am

Post by Datisi »

there's also this post from the recently finished anyhing upick where pooky was grilling me for not being obvtown to his standards:
In post 1082, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 1080, Cheeky Wings wrote:But why are you convinced on Datisi!scum? How is he different here than from Yin and Yang? Obviously not including micro since he was bleeding obvtown in that game.
he's nothing like yin and yang rofl

he was so obvtown in yin/yang you could see it from space
and now that i look back on these examples, i notice just how often pooky's mind goes "datisi not being obvtown? datisi scum???" and he recently also fucked up my record of not getting misyeeted as town which is lowkey making me wonder why he hasn't been paranoid about me this game at all LMAO
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:02 am

Post by Datisi »

sleepless, what did you get from my drunken ramble?
~M
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:13 am

lol ok pooky what r ur thoughts on Datisi based on all that this game
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:16 am

In post 1670, Datisi wrote:there's also this post from the recently finished anyhing upick where pooky was grilling me for not being obvtown to his standards:
In post 1082, Good Luck Buddy wrote:
In post 1080, Cheeky Wings wrote:But why are you convinced on Datisi!scum? How is he different here than from Yin and Yang? Obviously not including micro since he was bleeding obvtown in that game.
he's nothing like yin and yang rofl

he was so obvtown in yin/yang you could see it from space
and now that i look back on these examples, i notice just how often pooky's mind goes "datisi not being obvtown? datisi scum???" and he recently also fucked up my record of not getting misyeeted as town which is lowkey making me wonder why he hasn't been paranoid about me this game at all LMAO
you two are totally scum together and picked 1 together
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Datisi »

and to make sure we completely shoot ourselves in the foot, we then also picked multitasking, yeah you got it iv
~M

Return to “Completed Open Games”