Pledge of Allegiance (Game Over! Page 76)

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:29 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Let me counter Idiot Goofball's points quite easily and point out, for the THIRD FUCKING TIME, why she's either dumb or scum, and likely both.

- WE ALREADY HAVE A PROVEN VIG.
Counter: THAT CAN ONLY SHOOT 6 SPECIFIC TARGETS :O! AND IS NEUTRAL :B :B!
- and that proven vig shoots "infinite" targets.
Counter: See the first counter :O
- this is a NIGHTLESS game.
Counter: However, some actions take place at day end, and others take place as a rapid action. HOW AMAZING.
- UK is claiming NIGHT vig, why? because she needs to explain away how she'd be a second vig.
Counter: Yes, second vig, and first TOWN vig. Golly Gee I don't see anything wrong here gaiz!
- Occam's razoe dictactes that she's a SK.
Counter: Occam's Razor dictates you're a dumbass, a scumass, or my personal theory, a scumbass. Die please.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:34 am

Post by farside22 »

mod: V/LA from May 29th - May 30th. Will be back June 1st
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:34 am

Sorry if I seem to be a bit hostile, it's just I really hate seeing people derp shit up for no reason, and I DOUBLY get angry when I see otherwise intelligent and good players fuck up something like this SO BADLY.

I suppose if she's scum she's doing her job...kinda?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:55 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

farside22 wrote:Ummm the flaw with what your saying is that zorblag only shots a certain type where as UK is a normal vig from what I'm reading. Also although there is no "night" when I track someone it's not for an action that they take during the day it's what they do during that twilight period.
Well, that's twilight action resolution, it's not a "night." UKitten wants us to believe that we have a DAY-vig and an NIGHT-vig.

What is more likely:

- 1 multiple shot anti-gubmint dayvig + 1 "night vig"
- 1 multiple shot anti-gubmint dayvig + 1 SK

I think the question answers itself, and UKitten's nastiness upon getting caught answers yet another question.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:57 am

Post by farside22 »

##unvote
##vote: DGB
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:57 am

Unfortunately, I can't cite ongoings, but it's actually pretty normal for me to get pissed at shitty logic, like yours.

I love how you are splitting hairs on "twilight" and "night" for, as it happens, no fucking reason ^-^.

Because, you know, as well as I do, as well as everyone else does, and as well as the mod does, that you're wrong, and trying DESPERATELY to get rid of the vig before you scum dies.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 11:35 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Holy snipefest! Ah, well, called ani there.
UncertainKitten wrote:Leave it to a Vi influenced game to have an limited unlimited Dayvig.
I'd ask if I stuck something like this in SWN II, but Vi reviewed that game.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
UncertainKitten wrote:Just a vig at night, but I can shoot anyone I damn well please ^-^.
WE don't have two vigs, that include an unlimited dayvig.

We have an unlimited dayvig, and a SK.

You are the SK.
UncertainKitten's claim in this thread matches that in my neighbor QT (other than the addition given in the QT that anybody that survives her kill goes in a neighborhood separate from mine) and faking vig as SK is suicidal in the long run, so I'm not willing to give this creedence. Zorblag also can't shoot everybody; if he couldn't, he wouldn't effectively be a government cop. I can make perfect sense out of UK's claim.

Unvote: charter
##Vote: DrippingGoofball
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Chronopie »

UncertainKitten wrote:I love how you are splitting hairs on "twilight" and "night" for, as it happens, no fucking reason ^-^.

Because, you know, as well as I do, as well as everyone else does, and as well as the mod does, that you're wrong, and trying DESPERATELY to get rid of the vig before you scum dies.
This.

All actions in this game are either Rapid action, or Twilight, there is no night. Scum looking for a twig when drowning in a river. Ain't gonna float.

##Unvote
##Vote: DGB
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Chronopie »

##Unvote
##Vote: DGB
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 12:29 pm

You forgot to bold that. Or did you mean not to?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by Chronopie »

That answer your question?
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 1:09 pm

Yes, actually :P.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Zorblag »

Hmm, I've got time to check in briefly.

I believe that DrippingGoofball is at L-1. No one gets to hammer and claim they didn't know it would be a hammer.

The good news is that I agree that she's the best lynch for the day. She's definitely not town by claim and I think it's exceptionally likely given the information from Fishythefish and how she's reacted to various things that she's scum. In any case, I can't afford to have us lynching more town now as I can't assume there are a lot of mislynches left and if scum win before I find that other member of the judiciary then I lose.

@UncertainKitten, you shouldn't announce who you're going to be killing tonight; if there's a scum redirector of some sort then you can plan on having your kill re-targeted if you say who it's going to be. LlamaFluff almost certainly redirected actions from me to Jack last night hoping that someone would try to kill me and thus taking out Jack who I think he was pretty sure wasn't town. I expect other redirectors would work that same way. You'll still be subject to roleblocks if there are any out there.

I'd choose between popsofctown (I think I've probably gone on enough about why I don't trust him at this point), Chronopie (because I don't particularly think that a miller would effect the points how he says he has, we don't seem to have any cops that would get a guilty on him how a miller should and I can completely see scum having a town/not town cop among other reasons) and charter (who, despite what DrippingGoofball is saying about you does have the best chance of being a Serial Killer if there is one; I am a bit suspect of the double backup and I like his flavor claim less.) Sadly I think none of them has any good chance of being my remaining target but they should be the best choices for town to kill. Of course if you're really playing me and will kill me tonight then there's nothing I can do to stop that.

@any potential vigilante other than UncertainKitten, clearly you should be targeting her. That's how false vigilante claims are supposed to be dealt with after all. I think she's probably telling the truth but I also don't think that there'd be another vigilante in the game so if you're out there I'd recommend taking her out.

@scum, remember, I can't do you any harm at all. Further, I'm out of the game as soon as I find my last target. There are much bigger threats to you out there right now. That goes for both mafia and any potential Serial Killer. I'll be trying to remove myself for you soon enough.

@the remaining member of the judiciary, I can't shoot you today and if you claim now I won't be in any hurry to do it tomorrow. I think I can narrow in on who you are if I'm still alive tomorrow and have a pretty good shot at taking you out. If you really do want the town to win then you should probably share any information you've got that will help them sooner rather than later.

@everyone, be sure to get night actions in at this point. This day is likely to end soon I'd guess.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 1:31 pm

You have a point. There are several targets I can choose from, so I will choose between them ^-^
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by zoraster »

Day 3 Vote Count

charter ( 1 ) RedCoyote
Chronopie ( 0 )
d3x ( 0 )
Debonair Danny DiPietro ( 0 )
DrippingGoofball ( 7 ) popsofctown charter UncertainKitten imaginality farside22 StrangerCoug Chronopie
Ellibereth ( 0 )
farside22 ( 0 )
fishythefish ( 0 )
Gammagooey ( 0 )
imaginality ( 0 )
StrangerCoug ( 0 )
animorpherv1 ( 0 )
popsofctown ( 1 ) Debonair Danny DiPietro
RedCoyote ( 0 )
Shotty to the Body ( 0 )
UncertainKitten ( 1 ) DrippingGoofball
Plum ( 0 )
Zorblag ( 0 )
Not Voting ( 4 ) Gammagooey Zorblag Plum Ellibereth
Total Votes ( 15 )

Deadline: June 4th at 23:00 EDT
With 14 able to vote, 8 needed to lynch.

this vote count has been corrected.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by Plum »

Okay DGB is an awesome lynch am I missing anything/anyone need to say something before I hammer?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by imaginality »

@Plum: yes. Please wait.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I don't think you're missing anything lynch-wise, DGB pretty much has to be either mafia or hostile Other with the unknown alignment thing in her claim plus Troll's shot not working. I do have one thing I want to know before the night falls though.

UK- Did StrangerCoug give you any flavor of his role in the quicktopic before the massclaim? Vi's given scum a neighborizer before.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Chronopie »

@Mod: Check my sig, V/LA
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:45 pm

No flavor claim that I can tell. However, given he chose me and Llama, two likely towns, and one of those being a scumhunter I hold in high regard (llama), I don't think scum would RISK dealing with that.

And SC feels more town to me, mostly gut I guess.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by imaginality »

@the remaining member of the judiciary, I can't shoot you today and if you claim now I won't be in any hurry to do it tomorrow. I think I can narrow in on who you are if I'm still alive tomorrow and have a pretty good shot at taking you out. If you really do want the town to win then you should probably share any information you've got that will help them sooner rather than later.
If I were Fishy's partner, I would say this:
hypothetical imaginality wrote:If I were Fishy's partner, I would say this:
hypothetical imaginality's hypothetical imaginality wrote:Hello, I'm Fishy's partner. I'm an Associate Justice of SCOTUS.

I do have a doc power. It's a one-shot power of sorts, in that I can target someone each night but once I've protected someone from a kill, the power is used up and I can't protect anyone else thereafter. From the kills and the scoreboards, I am almost certain we haven't been successful in protecting anyone with this power, so I still have it at the moment. I don't think we could be tied on the latest scoreboard if we had been successful with this power. The reason Fishy didn't tell the whole truth about what this extra power was and hinted that it could have been used already was that he was helping me stay undercover and to disguise whether or not I was on yesterday's lynch.

In terms of the scoreboard deduction stuff, I agree with the conclusion Shotty came to that DGB and Chronopie share the same alignment, be it Other or scum. Based on Chronopie's claim and questions about DGB's claim, I am pretty sure they are both scum rather than both Other. It is very very unlikely that they are different alignments.

@Troll: It seems likely there are, at the very least, four scum in this game. I base this guess on the number of power roles around (either some are scum or the sheer amount of pro-town PRs points to a large scum group), and the fact that all three points factions seem to have had town-aligned points systems.

You're not a threat to the scum anymore as you can't differentiate between town and scum, and the chances of you being nightkilled are slender. You're pretty much guaranteed to achieve your win condition now that I've claimed. But there's no risk to you in allowing me to live for at least another couple of days, so I can help the town to lynch scum and achieve my win condition too.

Based on the rankings, I suspect we are currently at most 4 points behind the top-ranked team. This means I only need to be on two successful lynches to catch up with them. So please consider being kind and letting me live that long. It's pro-town to do so, because it makes it harder for scum to force mislynches if town have one extra player (me) voting with them.

@Scum: I'm not really a threat to you either now. Although I might block one of your kills, you can leave Troll to deal with me rather than night killing me.

@Town: I get points for lynching scum. I'm happy to be on an SK lynch too. I lose points for lynching town. From your perspective, I'm no different to a one-shot doc, and there's no reason to lynch me.

I checked various possibilities about whether I could claim hypothetically without losing my survival points. It seems sneaky subtle clever claims like that aren't allowed though. On the other hand, there's a small but non-zero chance that zoraster will be savaged by tigers before the end of the game, and the other/backup mods might have a different opinion on this matter, so maybe I should claim hypothetically just on the offchance.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Zorblag »

@UncertainKitten, hmm, I wonder if you could unvote for now as you're here and I don't want an unexpected hammer. I want to hear what imaginality has to say; it could be important I'm thinking.

As far as StrangerCoug goes, if DrippingGoofball is mafia then he's a pretty decent choice for a partner. The numbers he got from LlamaFluff which he says he hadn't figured out at all would be a pretty good trap for someone like me to interpret in a way that made it look more likely that the census collector claim was true. Of course as it turns out they require that LlamaFluff passed the second one on after he was already dead which is a bit surprising.

I wouldn't assume that LlamaFluff's reputation as a scum hunter would make scum not want to neighbor with him; scum would probably try to get cozy with town in any case and if LlamaFluff hinted roleblocker or redirector of some sort in the qt that would make for a tempting kill for the mafia last night.

All of that is pretty speculative of course. If DrippingGoofball flips Census Taker through some craziness then StrangerCoug is probably much less likely to be scum.

*edit* And imaginality has posted. I'll go read it but I'm guessing it's what I think it will be.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter

Glad Hatter

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

UK-Kay. I'm gonna have to disagree with SC-town though, aside from my gut most of his votes are piggybacking on other peoples reasoning and the risk thing isn't much of a factor when Llama died the night after SC neighborized him.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Zorblag »

@imaginality, you really were the only person left who I thought had any chance so I probably would have shot you fairly soon tomorrow; that claim reassures me. I largely agree with what you're saying there on all counts. The only thing that makes me nervous is I'm still pretty convinced that there should be someone trying to kill me. On the other hand, if I'm not dead tomorrow that probably shows that I'm just paraniod. I'm inclined to think that there are more likely five scum than four so I'm probably safe keeping you around for a bit. Let's see what we've got flip-wise tomorrow and work from there. I now have no need to shoot quickly though.

@scum, at this point if you want to get rid of me you simply need to kill imaginality; we'll both leave the game if that happens. He actually has some reason to want you to lose whereas I don't. I just need to win before you win or lose and I can now do that at any time starting tomorrow should I get nervous about anything.

@everyone, I'd wait to give everyone a chance to get their night actions set before hammering but past that I've got nothing else in particular I want to wait for.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu May 27, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by imaginality »

@Zorblag, what claim? ;)

As for people trying to kill you, I don't see who it would be unless Ellibereth is lying about that. She's really the only one who makes sense for that. Anyhow I guess if someone is trying to kill you, they don't have a daykill, so if you get through the night okay you should be safe tomorrow too.

@everyone, I also have nothing else I need to say now and I'm fine with a hammer whenever.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”