NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Okay, so apparently there was less than I thought.
Sorry if that last post wasn't clear, but I had to point that out.

Instead of blocking Dana or Killing dana, they can try to kill who else they think is a PR and same for RBing them.
Then, they can set this up and we as the town can lynch him. It's two/three for one/two. Get it?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

I'm going to make history. Because of that post's beauty, NOT banned. - Tazaro

Currently boycotting peeing sleeping and throwing up
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Uh-huh. And they'd risk Dana hitting one of them at night? Remember, none of them had died going into N1.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Plus, Dana was top of my scumlist until the claim. Read my WoT when I entered.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by hiphop »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Wait, I take that back. Bunny hammered Mysterio an hour after I put him at L-2. Super duper mega scum
So if you have someone this scummy, why don't you vote?
Robbnva wrote:I don't like the whole WIFOM by dana and sadly wraith is still making the most sense out of the 2 of them

vote dana
Wait a minute, what happened to me?

You vote me, you gave reasons, yet you switch back before I even post? And then you make it seem between dana and wraith yet your vote was on me. What? My vote remains. And I guess I was mistaken about the buddying thing. I don't know what I was thinking.
UltimaAvalon wrote:I think Dana is a terribad Cop. I think Scum are counting on him being a terribad player, and using their powers on other, better targets, while they wait for his crappy play to get him killed. I'm willing to give Dana one more night before putting him on the chopping block
Can somebody actually listen to this? Guys think about it. How many times does the cop get lynched because of wifom? Like I said in the last game the cop went through three nights in a mini, and not once getting rb'd, and then gave town the win. Yet all three days town had a wagon on him. See the connections? Why should scum nk when they can lynch him? Question- If you were scum, and you had someone that was very much lynchable, would you nk him if he was cop? And the fact that people made it known they wanted him lynched made it that more likely. And you guys said yourself that if he were rb'd, you would be more likely to believe his claim, so why should scum rb him, and have people believe, when they can kill the person he got an innocent on?

What is wrong with a cop, doc in a bam large game? The fact that he claimed cop, and nobody cc, made is claim that more believable to me.

Also is Dana the last scum? Why take the chance of lynching a claimed cop, when there are other scum that are not as much of a threat to town's chances if he isn't scum. Lynch the other scum first, and if push comes to shove, then come back and lynch dana. At least do the town the favor of letting dana get as many investigations in as possible.

And finally now that the rb is dead, scum can't rb him, so if he is scum he can't claim so.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

hiphop wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:Wait, I take that back. Bunny hammered Mysterio an hour after I put him at L-2. Super duper mega scum
So if you have someone this scummy, why don't you vote?
Reasons. Also, Robb is the play. He put the L-1 vote without a claim a few minutes before bunny, and has been the scummiest player in the game since D2
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

EBWOP: And by "few minutes" I mean an hour
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:Uh-huh. And they'd risk Dana hitting one of them at night? Remember, none of them had died going into N1.
Okay, I'm done.
I have an idea
Dana-cop-targeting discussion ends now

It's just diluting the thread and keeping us from scumhunting altogether.
If someone has something ELSE to add about Dana that has nothing to do with him being a cop (Unless it's a counter-claim, but please don't be dumb) then I would LOVE to hear it. But if they don't, tell me your top suspect based on their play, or on analysis, not on WIFOM
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I have a couple people I'd like to iso. Except I don't know how to iso. Help?
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by Xite91 »

evilpacman18 wrote:I have a couple people I'd like to iso. Except I don't know how to iso. Help?
Go to the bottom of the page. It should say something to the effect of show posts by user and then you scroll through and pick your user
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by Antihero »

Wow, I had no idea that function existed. *slaps self*
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Xite91 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:Uh-huh. And they'd risk Dana hitting one of them at night? Remember, none of them had died going into N1.
Okay, I'm done.
I have an idea
Dana-cop-targeting discussion ends now

It's just diluting the thread and keeping us from scumhunting altogether.
If someone has something ELSE to add about Dana that has nothing to do with him being a cop (Unless it's a counter-claim, but please don't be dumb) then I would LOVE to hear it. But if they don't, tell me your top suspect based on their play, or on analysis, not on WIFOM
For a case on Dana that has nothing to do with him being a cop, read my WoT upon entering the game.

UA, you think one more day will change jack squat? Why? I'm willing to listen. Right now the three people I'd lynch, in order most to least: Dana, Wraith, Robb. I could be convinced on Hiphop or Flinter.

Hiphop, what's all this 'last scum' bull. Do you have any reason to think that there's not more than three scum in a game this large? Also, BBM is kinda notorious for crazy setups. Cop-doc is not precisely his MO.

Pacman, go to the bottom of the page where it says 'Display posts by user', select who you want to iso, then press 'go'.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:Hiphop, what's all this 'last scum' bull. Do you have any reason to think that there's not more than three scum in a game this large? Also, BBM is kinda notorious for crazy setups. Cop-doc is not precisely his MO.
The point was that he WOULDN'T be the last scum at this point.
Also, your case then was based on a few points of his play day 1 was it not? So how about some more points for today?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Ah! I misunderstood.

He didn't post for the majority of D2, and all his defensive D3 posts are him speculating on obscure, rare roles. Admittedly this is a BBM game and I'd be far from surprised to see one of those role, but I doubt that's his train of thought.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Gorrad wrote:Ah! I misunderstood.

He didn't post for the majority of D2, and all his defensive D3 posts are him speculating on obscure, rare roles. Admittedly this is a BBM game and I'd be far from surprised to see one of those role, but I doubt that's his train of thought.
That second part...
Who? I don't really recall that from dana, but I can go back and look.

Also, are we all forgetting how scummy robbie really is?
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:47 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Xite91 wrote:

That second part...

seeming scummy =/= actually being scummy. I am not scum and will keep saying that til I do eventually die and when I flip town you will be like holy shit he was telling the truth.

2nd. whoever said I was scummy for putting mysterio at L-1. first I did not realize that was L-1, 2nd I had already showed my suspicion on him, 3rd the person who hammers without allowing the person to claim, especially when that person was the doctor is the one we should actually be lynching today. Even if he turns out to be town there is NO EXCUSE to not let a person claim before the hammer. It has happened to me twice on this site already and it is fucking lame. On my other site I have seen a cop,watcher, doctor, and vigilante all hammered without claims.

Hammering without allowing a claim is the most NON-TOWN action a person can do and so with that

Vote bunnylover

there is no valid reason why you don't allow someone to claim, deadline wasn't that close that he could not wait for mysterio to claim

@ Hiphop, I still think you are scum, my reasons are still valid. you fly under the radar and you vote for no reason or for ridiculous reasons and that adds up to scum in my book but there are bigger fish to fry.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Xite91
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Xite91
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:21 pm

Post by Xite91 »

Votes from robbie today.
Robbnva wrote:
Robbnva wrote:Yeah I agree wraith is the lynch for this day

[/b]vote wraith[/b]

I apologize to Xite, was pretty sure X was a BG
Damn bold fail

vote wraith
Robbnva wrote:
Wraith wrote:Okay, I had my suspicions of dana as Day 2 dragged on, mostly revolving around the fact that he never really had a reason for voting me beyond what everyone else said, and avoided the question TWICE when I put it to him. This post is what pushed me over the edge:
Inno on Xite was my result. I didn't investigate Wraith because I figured it would be too obvious and scum might be able to affect it somehow (like a lawyer or framer). So I wish to lynch Wraith like we should have yesterday. vote: Wraith
Let me get this straight: you didn't want to investigate me (and therefore prove my innocence) because you thought a scum framer could frame me? And then you want to lynch me anyway despite thinking the MAFIA would frame me?

Vote: danakillsu
I actually like this logic, however because it is coming from you I am reluctant to do this but since I was the one who originally pointed out the role-blocking I am comfortable doing this

Vote dana
Robbnva wrote:I'll give you benefit of the doubt X for now cause I guess I could see that happen(although unlikely)

vote hip hop

votes no reason
laying low and active lurking
Robbnva wrote:I don't like the whole WIFOM by dana and sadly wraith is still making the most sense out of the 2 of them

vote dana
Robbnva wrote:
Xite91 wrote:

That second part...

seeming scummy =/= actually being scummy. I am not scum and will keep saying that til I do eventually die and when I flip town you will be like holy shit he was telling the truth.

2nd. whoever said I was scummy for putting mysterio at L-1. first I did not realize that was L-1, 2nd I had already showed my suspicion on him, 3rd the person who hammers without allowing the person to claim, especially when that person was the doctor is the one we should actually be lynching today. Even if he turns out to be town there is NO EXCUSE to not let a person claim before the hammer. It has happened to me twice on this site already and it is fucking lame. On my other site I have seen a cop,watcher, doctor, and vigilante all hammered without claims.

Hammering without allowing a claim is the most NON-TOWN action a person can do and so with that

Vote bunnylover

there is no valid reason why you don't allow someone to claim, deadline wasn't that close that he could not wait for mysterio to claim

@ Hiphop, I still think you are scum, my reasons are still valid. you fly under the radar and you vote for no reason or for ridiculous reasons and that adds up to scum in my book but there are bigger fish to fry.
Notice a pattern? Anyone?

And for the record robbie, it's a lot scummier to give someone a chance to hammer at all without getting the claim first.
Show
Ban
ned
for
mon
oto
ny!

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:14 am

Post by Robbnva »

Whatever, I'm done with your shit for real

I won't be back til I'm prodded, Xite I'd you are town you fail
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:09 am

Post by Wraith »

Xite, you're making things way too complicated using WIFOM. Let's go with the simple explanation. Secondly, Gorrad said it well: why in hell would the scum block random people when there's a claimed cop out there? Thirdly, a scum setup of dana for a mislynch by not roleblocking him and not killing him relies on several very incredible coincidences:

1. Dana doesn't investigate one of them and calls out the scum
2. Dana plays a scummy game after his game
3. The Roleblocker being revealed before dana is lynched

It's only been by sheer chance that all of these criteria have been met. The simple explanation is that dana is scum. The complicated explanation is that the scum went through all the trouble to rely on miniscule percentages of chance that their gambit could be set up even after one of their number was dead. I'm going to believe the simple explanation every single time until proven otherwise, so stop trying to drown me in WIFOM.

Thirdly, at this point I do not care about his claim. If, by some stroke of bad town luck, he is a town cop, then he is playing a horribly scummy game and making awfully bad decisions. If he wasn't a claimed cop he would have been lynched already for what he's said today alone.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:10 am

Post by Wraith »

EBWOP: *"Dana plays a scummy game after his claim"

*Fourthly
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:08 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Gorrad wrote:UA, you think one more day will change jack squat? Why? I'm willing to listen.
Maybe it won't change anything. Maybe it will. I see that the last two nights he made horrible choices for investigations. I'd like to see a 3rd investigation from him before putting him on the block. Besides, lynching him means we don't lynch robb. If we don't lynch Robb, then Robb keeps posting. And I don't think I can handle that.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:11 am

Post by danakillsu »

@Wraith
The WIFOM is exactly the point. If what I'm saying is WIFOM, which I agree it is, then what you are saying is even MORE WIFOM, since you are trying to prove that I am scum using it. UA puts this well when he asks what makes Wraith's WIFOM more believable.
@Xite
If Robbnva counts, I find him scummy, but he doesn't seem to have much attention on him.
@ Gorrad
I have already explained a few ways that roleblocking/killing me would NOT benefit scum more or that they were not ABLE to roleblock/kill me. Why do you persist in assuming that not roleblocking/killing me helps them more. And btw, you do realize that by voting me, you are actually making your reasons for voting me pointless. If I get lynched, then it would make sense for scum to keep me alive as town, because they knew I was going to be lynched anyway. Do you really think getting a guilty would have changed this situation? I don't. If people won't believe my inno, why would they believe my guilty?
I would do just about anything just for one more night of investigations, so UA's ideas are very much to my liking.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:25 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

I'm noticing that people are ignoring dana's game before he claimed cop. It seems to me like people remember that he was acting scummy but they've forgotten just how scummy he was acting. Cuz he was acting REALLY FREAKING SCUMMY.

Scummy =/= scum

but

Scummy = deserve to be lynched
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:30 am

Post by danakillsu »

I don't care how scummy you think I played early in the game, that's really not the issue at all. I have claimed cop, and unless you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am NOT cop, you should think VERY seriously indeed about trying to lynch me.
I agree with Xite, though, and I'm not going to talk anymore about people targetting me during the night, since I really don't know what happens during the night anyway, except who I choose to investigate.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Robbnva »

danakillsu wrote:I don't care how scummy you think I played early in the game, that's really not the issue at all. I have claimed cop, and unless you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am NOT cop, you should think VERY seriously indeed about trying to lynch me.
I agree with Xite, though, and I'm not going to talk anymore about people targetting me during the night, since I really don't know what happens during the night anyway, except who I choose to investigate.
K I know I wasn't going to say anything else but this post is a big fucking pile of horseshit. He doesn't say he is cop, he doesn't sound like a cop defending himself

he says I claimed cop and you can't prove I'm lying so until somebody else can don't lynch me

not sure where my vote was but to clarify

vote Dana

real cop would not word it like he has
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:03 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm here. /unprod

I was just enjoying some Pokemon Black >_>
I got a bit too much into it, even forgetting about this game (and others).

ANYWAYS, I'll catch up on this day and post some stuff.
Eek
!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”