Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Regfan »

I hate you all for always lynching when I'm asleep.

Vote Count 6.1

Evilpacman18 (3): Tammy, FurDzn, Scumhunter.
Tammy (1): Evilpacman18.

Evilpacman18, the Vanilla Townie has been lynched.

Tammy, the Vanilla Townie has been endgamed.
FurDzn, 1-Shot Friendly Neighbor has been endgamed.

Scum that contain of Scumhunter, Shinori and Bvoigt have won!

Scumhunter has been modkilled for posting revealing himself as mafia before the scene was posted.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Regfan »

Unfortunately there is no dead QT, you'll have to ask Slaxx about that. The night-actions that I do have are below:

Night 3:
Petapan saves FurDzn
Scumhunter roleblocks FurDzn (Successful and 1-shot is now used up)
Bvoight kills Working Maju
Cherry Dog tracks Denis.
FuDurzn friendly neighbors Evilpacmaan. (Unsuccessful due to being roleblocked)

Night 4:
Petapan saves FurDzn
Scumhunter kills Petapan

Night 5:
Scumhunter kills Denis.

Town got really unlucky on night 3 with the scums 1-shot hitting the towns 1-shot and it was a little more than bad luck too. Scum attempted to use their roleblock on the tracker on N2 but Slaxx didn't see it at all meaning the usage of it wasn't over and they were able to use it the following night. I don't think it ended up impacting the game super significantly because FurDzn wasn't lynched but I do think it increased his suspicion of EPM a bit. Town really just lost from tunneling and giving Scumhunter too many free passes when he hard-defended both scum for majority of D1.

I have to head to work, I'll be able to access this in a few hours, if anyone has any questions or wants anything just ask away.

Two quick things to note, Scumhunter was indeed 1-shot roleblocker and Bvoigt neighbourized Scumhunter to have daytalk with his partner.
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by bvoigt »

Mafia QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/vxQx6N6X53GWf
Neighbor QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/aSBQ8Ur8Kepmh

Nice job, Scumhunter, and good game all.

It might be humorous to reread the first 5 pages knowing I'm scum. I was super scared when peta fakeclaimed. I thought for sure that I was going to get quicklynched.

For the record, Tammy, you're a good scumhunter, but I truly think it's distracting to repeatedly call yourself town.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by petapan »

game was still winnable even with the mod error but i'm salty regardless
free crypto
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 49, evilpacman18 wrote:bvoigt is so nervous lol
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Slaxx »

also apology for flaking

im not even gonna bullshit out of respect to you guyss, i was pretty busy but i just lost the interest to mod this game so huge thanks to regfan for taking over

Probs done with mafs for a a bit though when I knowwww I have the time I still wanna run another anybandupick
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by Slaxx »

tho i am interested on setup feedback, its always my fave part of making the game as i am sure is common among many mods
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

I wouldn't really call it a mod error, I never PM'd slaxx my action we just decided in the QT and what not so its as much on us scumlords that it was missed as anything. Yea, it may have made things more interesting in terms of a Me vs Tammy showdown at the end though, hard to really tell though.

Slaxx, it ok bro. I know that feel. We all flake sometimes. 2 of ur games in a row you troll me by making me scum and it turns out with fun lylo winzies. Can I be Johnny Rebel in ur next pickurownband???
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh yeah. Good game scum.

Thanks for letting me replace in Slaxx, but finishing it off Regfan!

Thanks bvoigt - and for the record I don't go around calling myself town all the time when I'm town. I mean I'm likely to in a debate, but I was honest when I said I was just being a bit obnoxious just to be obnoxious about it. Probably wasn't the most mature thing, but I got annoyed pretty early and I have a tendency to dig my heels in when I get annoyed.

I'm really sorry town for claiming to be more certain than I was on pacman. I was fairly confident but not certain. :(

But, I'm actually happy you were scum Scumhunter considering the amount of times I wanted to reach through my computer screen and punch you in the face. It makes it a lot easier to handle knowing that you were scum. :)
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 1727, bvoigt wrote:For the record, Tammy, you're a good scumhunter, but I truly think it's distracting to repeatedly call yourself town.

This is true too.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Scumhunter
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Scumhunter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Scumhunter »

Slaxx, I think most setups on here are town-sided, but I think this one was just about right (so other ppl might say its scum-sided). Tracker won't catch scum in the act very often, Doctor is pretty powerful though. I do like the friendly neighbor thing as a weak innocent child-variant, always fun to play with slightly different roles/claims. I don't think the setup is broken or anything.

Tammy, lol. I didn't mean to rag on you that hard, but it was kind of the necessary distraction for my own behavior. Plus at some point when someone is so stubborn about suspecting someone who no one else does, I think it often ends up making them look very town. Oh and I always maintain there are ways to get reactions without voting. I think the let's vote someone for a reaction ends badly way too often and I think just talking candidly or showing strong suspicions could be just as effective in getting reactions without the risk of scum hammering. tldr: only vote if you actually want them lynched, especially in late game scenarios.
Show
Town: 12-5
Scum: 3-1
-----
Troll-head of Soben hydra
Town: 3-2
Scum: 0-0
-----
DoomYoshi
DoomYoshi
Goon
DoomYoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:25 am

Post by DoomYoshi »

I still can't believe we didn't lynch scumhunter or the Pine slot on day 1. Everyone knew they were scum.

I thought it was those 2 and gregory, bvo totally slipped by me. Turns out FuDu was totally right on day 1. Well played scumhunter; I think you are obv MVP of the team although Shinori didn't have a chance to be fair.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

oh yay I can post now - I'm just glad I never actually read this thread fully, I choose who to track via doing ISO skims. I don't think I would have actually helped much if I was alive after I replaced in.

Replacing in and then dying before I could even contribute wasn't fun at all. If they're already going to be die that night do you actually need a replacement? (I'm assuming everyone had already submitted their actions in during that night except the slot I came into).
I think I was that following whatever the latest opinions had been when I decided who to track though.

I'm not going to include this on my record since I basically was just a filler.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Papa Zito »

fin.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”