Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:00 pm

Post by Darkblade »

:x

I utterly loathe my internet connection. I wrote a big final scene and sent it, but appartently by internet connection had went down before hand. Grrr.. Oh well, I have time to kill; I'll write it again

Dice was sitting in his chair, furiously contemplating how to take out that do-nothing, pathetic Godfather. He remembered the old Godfather, before he was killed in his sleep. The 6'6'' behemoth knew how to command respect; one second of him talking to you in his booming voice, and you were too scared to do anything other that what he said. This newcomer who probably killed the old Godfather couyldn't lead him to the refridgerator if he was hungry. What better way to avenge the old godfather than to get the foolish Kingpin lynched? He would look innocent and be able to take the mafia over for himself. In mid-thought, he began coughing violently and decided to call the local house doctor. He took up his businessman persona as he greeted the doctor and sat down as directed.

"I'll be with you in a moment" said the doctor as he started heading toward the bathroom.

"Hmmph," thought Dice "Doctors may be a pain in taking over towns, but they are dang good at fixing illness." But then a look of desperation soon came across Dice as he suddenly remembered he killed the doctor himself last night. Who was this imposter? He stood up quickly and turned around to find Thoth with a knife. His yell for help was quickly silenced by the cold blade accross his neck.

"Well, crap!" Thoth muttered to himself. All of his other victim he had been able to kill when the weren't noticing. He then saw Dice's trenchcoat and realized what big a mess he was in. He was trapped alone in the mafia's headquarter and the rest of the mafia now knew of his presence. He could run out the door; the mafia members upstairs could easily pop out the window and shoot him in the back. "I guess this means all the mafia get to die today" He began to slip further into the depths of the mansion. He finally noticed from the side a shoe sticking slightly out from a crevice. Once he saw this he smiled, thinking he had found a mafia member waiting in ambush. "How inferior..." muttered Thoth before he whiped around the corner and thrust his knife foward. However, the knife only found air. Thoth looked down and saw a fake foot within the shoe. "Oh sh...." was the only thing Thoth was able to get out before his stomach burst with bullets from Foolster41's Tommy Gun.

discer, waiting outside the mansionwas terrified. He followed Thoth here, and apparently, someone just got killed. He ran for his life before he tripped on a rock and landed on his leg, which immediatly broke. He screamed in pain, and immediatly afterwards realized what a foolish mistake that was. "Come on," discer thought to himself, "get up! You are going to die if you stay on the ground!" Try as he tried, he could not get up, and Foolstar found him. He grinned as he put the nozzle of his gun to discer's face and pulled the trigger.

Foolster walked confidently back towards the house, not seeing the figure behind him, who lept upon him. He then felt his hands being placed in handcuffs. He tried to yell for help, but couldn't, as Officer Dourgrim was holding his mouth shut. Dourgrim dragged him to his car and duck taped Foolster's mouth shut before locking him in the backseet. With one down, Officer Dourgrim was determined to find the other mafia members. He kicked open the mansion door with his trustly pistol in his hand. After a through search, it was evident the godfather had gotten away. Dourgrim walked disappiontenly towards where his car was, only to find it wasn't there anymore. He looked around confuded before he heard an engine running behind him. Panicked, he immediatly turned around to find KingPin behind the wheel of his car.

"Should have locked the car door, copper" KingPin declared before running the unfortunate officer over with his own car

Dice, Mafia Upsurper, throat slit
Thoth, Homicidal Doctor, shot by the mafia
discer, Paranoid Stalker, endgame casualty
Dourgrim, Cop, endgame casualty

KingPin and Foolster41 win!

Full roles coming soon
indentureddjinn
indentureddjinn
Goon
indentureddjinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:11 pm

Post by indentureddjinn »

Turns out I was right. Good game, though. Especially to Dourgrim for getting me lynched out of nowhere :D . Anyway, gj to the mafia, really kept behind the lines, and if I hadn't been stupid maybe we would have won. Great theme Darkblade
"na hanyate hanyamane sarire"
-Chapter 2, verse 20 Bhagavada Gita
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/2469/irvington9zs.jpg
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:35 pm

Post by MeMe »

Was Cadmium a lone mason?
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:37 pm

Post by TBuG »

I
really
hate dying Night 1.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2003 3:40 pm

Post by KingPin »

I must say, this was a good game for the mafia!

I knew one of my scum friends was looking to off me, but I had foolster pegged for that. That is why I had him do all the killings. Sorry PBug, your name just stuck out when I was looking for a victim. Luckily we did not kill off the SK until the last night. Two kills per night and an innocent lynched each day makes it very hard for the town to win!! :lol:

GG...
Dourgrim
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Dourgrim
Yep. Again.
Yep. Again.

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2003 5:28 pm

Post by Dourgrim »

Well played, baddies... *sigh*
[size=75]The point of the journey is not to arrive...[/size]
Dice
Dice
Townie
Dice
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:31 pm

Post by Dice »

Damn! Too late :(

Well nice going for my fellow mafia :)
"RoadBird you suck! You kill little kittens for fun! Die you evil Mafia scum, I'm attacking you! Run in fear!" -- quercitron in Focused Mafia
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:01 am

Post by Cadmium »

MeMe wrote:Was Cadmium a lone mason?
Yep, something like that. I was a mason with Foolster41. However, I didn't know what to think of him. I thought that my fellow mason may have been out to get me.

I didn't have the chance to do anything with this info, since I was killed night 1 :(.

Nice game everyone. Well played by the mafia.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Thoth
Thoth
Not the spot
Thoth
Not the spot
Not the spot

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2003 8:12 am

Post by Thoth »

Thx for modding this Darkblade. Great game.
Unfortunately I missed the Mafia every night until the last. :oops:

At least I got something right: :D
Thoth wrote:Just thinking of something strange. As Cadmium apparently was killed by someone who could come in without problems. Might it be possible that he was killed by his 'paranoid' or evil Mason brother?
I'm probably just talking nonsens, but it just crossed my mind.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2003 9:10 am

Post by KingPin »

Thoth wrote:Thx for modding this Darkblade. Great game.
Unfortunately I missed the Mafia every night until the last. :oops:
Once again thanks!! :D

and even more thanks for offing the only member of my family that wanted to kill me!!! :D
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:00 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

Wow! Great game, darkblade! Thanks for giving me such a great finish! :)

And heyWow! :shock: I actually not only survive night 1 as mafia, I actually survived to the end! :)

Kingpin, you know I was told that you were going to off me if even you found me "no longer usefull." Had me scared for a bit. Especialy when Dice gave me an omunous sounding PM. :D Did you know about that Dice?

I was going to use the cadium/mason info, but I never really needed to.
Winner of the "if real life was like mafia" thread. :D
**May be going on permanent Limited Access as soon as April 1st. :(**
Dice
Dice
Townie
Dice
Townie
Townie

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Oct 13, 2003 8:00 pm

Post by Dice »

I had an entire post ready to get Kingpin in trouble first thing day 3. I basicly waited because I wanted to know who de SK was. I was rather positive that it must have been discer. Don't know why really but I was almost convinced.

Fast game and I loved it. Better luck next time. I think I will always suck at being mafia.
"RoadBird you suck! You kill little kittens for fun! Die you evil Mafia scum, I'm attacking you! Run in fear!" -- quercitron in Focused Mafia
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2003 3:07 pm

Post by Darkblade »

Roles, along with quirks

KingPin - Mafia GF
Was told that one of his members were after him and was given a one shot kill he could use to executute who he thought the traitor to be. Kingpin wisely didn't use this ability

Foolster41 - Mafia Mason
Was "mason" with Cadmium. He was told he had heard he had fallen out of the Godfather's favor and that he had to watch his back. Could win with eigther Kingpin or Dice as GF.

Dice - Mafia Upsurper
My fun role, designed to balance the towns paranoia, as well have some mafia internal politics. He had the win condition of the Godfather being dead as well as leading hte mafia to victory. It was a shame that Dice was killed before he could give KingPin a run for his money. That would have been fun, with Foolster probably wondering what the heck was going on.

CoolBot - Paranoid Doctor
Basicly, a role-blocker doctor. He was terrified of his patients killing him. On Night One, he nearly was shot when he tried to protect mikehart who had unwisly holed up.

Smart Cop - Dourgrim
Dourgrim was told we was terrified of doctors because he thought one could easily kill him on the operating table. This prevented him from getting treatment(and blocked) by Coolbot, but also gave him immunity from the Homicidal Doctor's kills. He got normal results

Mason Member - Cadmium
Was told Foolster41 was a his fellow mason, but didn't trust him. Everytime Foolster would be used in a kill, he would get more and more suspicious. Shame that he got offed Night One.

Homicidal Doctor - Thoth
Thought the town was after him, so he went SK. If he was investigated by the PI, he would look like a doctor.

Paranoid Gun Nut - indentureddjinn
Was told he had suspicions of government. He could every night hole up in his house and shoot the first person to target him. On night one, he nearly blew away the doctor. Noone visited him night two.

Paranoid Stalker - discer
He followed someone from a distance and got their night target. However, if anybody caught him in the act (by targeting him) he'd freak out and not get a investigation result. This happenednight one when Dourgrim targeted him.

Paranoid Government Agent - vIQleS
To quote Foolster "Outguessing the mod can be hazardous to your health" This was my wild card role, designed to spice things up a bit. Every night he could "investigate" someone, i.e. taking away all their belongings, as well as getting a result (he got standard "sane" results). If he investigated a protown role, that person would lose their ability for the rest of the game. If a mafia memebr was targeted, the remaining mafia members would be told that the target was missing his gun. The person would still be able to be sent on night kill duty by borrowing someone else's gun.

Paranoid Naive Cop - PBuG
Yes I know this is strange. PBuG was told that a fellow cop was completely incompetent and maybe mafia. He was told he prided himself on his not jumping to conclusions like that reckless other cop. Of course, this obsession with not jumping to conclusions made himn get all innocent results.

Paranoid Private Investigator - Maverick
Could investigate every night, but would only get clues. However, all of the clues he would get would be biased towards that person being guilty (the clues themselves were legit). He was also told the Government was working with the mafia. If he ever came accross the GOvernment agent, he'd blow his head off.
Last edited by Darkblade on Fri Oct 17, 2003 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2003 3:11 pm

Post by Darkblade »

Also

[shameless plug]BE sure to check out my other reg mini that is coming soon "Naive Mafia". I'd make a "Insane Mafia" where all the players had a mental problem, but that idea has already been done.[/sp]
vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 14, 2003 9:55 pm

Post by vIQleS »

I told you I wasn't paranoid...
Show
[size=75]
[b]Edith:[/b] You could respect my faith, that's all I'm asking...

[b]Cassanova:[/b] I'd rather challange it to the bone!

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:43 am

Post by KingPin »

vIQ,
I never really doubted your claim. :wink:
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:35 am

Post by TBuG »

Hello? Where's my role?
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:43 am

Post by MeMe »

Now closed
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”