Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm a watcher.
I hadn't learned anything interesting earlier, so I really didn't see the benefit in outing myself to the scum; I'd only be outing Doc, who I'm pretty sure is going to be lynched after the last Swiss dies.

Past Results:

Night 0: Watch Yosarian2. Result: Targeted by TTTT.
Night 1: Watch Socrates. Result: None
Night 2: Watch Amished. Result: Targeted by CryMeARiver. I targeted Amish because I had a good gut read on him, plus the fact that he was one of the only triple voters painted a big target sign on his back. Too bad I missed Day 3 pretty much completely... Also, this investigation is why Doc is lying about who he killed.
Night 3: Watch Fishythefish. Result: None. He had a ridiculous amount of votes, so he seemed an obvious target to me.
Night 4: Watch hp leaves. He was so obvtown in my eyes it hurt, especially since he had been pushing ort/CMAR for forever; I figured the third swiss would want him out of the way.
Night 5: My V/LA had me pressed me for time, so I went for the easy route: Watching the only confirmed town I knew. Result: Targeted by Dana and Shotty.

The conclusion I'm drawing is that Shotty is either a secret power role he's mafia and I was targeted by whatever mafia ability he had. Don't think it's the former because he wasn't opposed to the mass claim at all, so
Vote: Shotty to the Body
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by DocPotter »

Interesting Nacho.

I did target Amished for death and he did die.

Fishy was pretty much confirmed town, after all Dana pronounced him as not having a gun and two godfathers would be unlikely.

Dana is pretty much confirmed town since no-one has doubted him at all and his results have been confirmed to some degree.

So with your little spiel there I know you are lieing!

The question is why?

So while we wait for the gunsmith to report ...

Vote Nacho

Which puts both Shotty and Nacho in Dana's hammer range
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

...says the SK.

Although, Dana shouldn't hammer until Shotty verifies he's taken/not taken an action. Also, Dana did investigate me, so not only will he confirm my role, but he'll confirm my alignment aswell.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

nachomamma8 (1) - DocPotter
Shotty to the Body (1) - nachomamma8

Not Voting (23) - Shotty to the Body, danakillsu, hp [leaves]
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Shotty to the Body »

Nachomamma8 wrote:...says the SK.

Although, Dana shouldn't hammer until Shotty verifies he's taken/not taken an action. Also, Dana did investigate me, so not only will he confirm my role, but he'll confirm my alignment aswell.
I already claimed vanilla kid, good job trying to set it up like you're town trying to give me a chance to claim. The fact you try to set this up like you are oh so concerned about my possibly being a hidden PR is amusing. Why no watcher claim before?

vote nacho
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8 wrote: I hadn't learned anything interesting earlier, so I really didn't see the benefit in outing myself to the scum; I'd only be outing Doc, who I'm pretty sure is going to be lynched after the last Swiss dies.

Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:09 am

Sorry who did you watch last night? You must be a scum watcher unless you're really trying to baller this and guess dana's target last night.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:13 am

The real question here becomes is nacho actually telling the truth about doc being an SK. Everyone should put doc on the bottom of their lists so votes go to either me or dana (who will probably be dead) or hp leaves tomorrow. You guys can chance your will's after the flip, so do it once we turn nacho scum and you know I'm confirmed essentially. Then if the game isn't over we still have a majority to lynch docpotter no matter who he kills.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:16 am

You realize you just die when I flip town don't you nacho? Even if you have some trick up your sleeve to make dana think you innocent today you just get vigged in the night when I flip vanilla... I'm really loathe to give leaves votes, but it's better than doc or nacho at this point.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:23 am

I was trying to think of some weird scenario with a redirector where nacho could be town, but it doesn't work with a watcher claim. He lied about me having an action last night, no way around it. LAL.
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:33 am

Post by DocPotter »

Personally I believe that he's taking a gamble that Dana will target him, so he needed to claim a second person targeting him to explain away a positive gun result.

All we are waiting on is Dana's results.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:11 am

Or he's a Godfather that's investigation proof running the gamble that he'll get cleared.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Shotty to the Body wrote:Sorry who did you watch last night? You must be a scum watcher unless you're really trying to baller this and guess dana's target last night.
I already answered this... And if I'm scum, why would I pull a gambit now? Obviously, nobody's going to give me votes at this point, so I'd need to kill everyone else except for me in order to win...
Shotty to the Body wrote: You realize you just die when I flip town don't you nacho? Even if you have some trick up your sleeve to make dana think you innocent today you just get vigged in the night when I flip vanilla... I'm really loathe to give leaves votes, but it's better than doc or nacho at this point.
Okay... So let's pretend you're town for a moment. One of two things happen:

We lynch you. You're scum. Lynch Doc. We win.
We lynch you. You're town. Doc vigs me. Town lynches Doc. We win.

Right...? The only way one of those scenarios COULDN'T happen is if hp leaves was my scumbuddy and all of the votes would go to him and the scumteam wins...
Doc Potter wrote: Personally I believe that he's taking a gamble that Dana will target him, so he needed to claim a second person targeting him to explain away a positive gun result.

All we are waiting on is Dana's results.
If I'm taking that gamble, then Shotty will flip town tonight, which will mean that I'm scum.
Shotty to the Body wrote: Or he's a Godfather that's investigation proof running the gamble that he'll get cleared.
And what would be the purpose of the watcher claim, then? If I was running that gamble, then I'd just leave Dana alive and stop the claiming there. Also, I see you've become far more invested in the game since you've been outed as scum >.>

hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:12 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Night 2: Watch Amished. Result: Targeted by CryMeARiver. I targeted Amish because I had a good gut read on him, plus the fact that he was one of the only triple voters painted a big target sign on his back. Too bad I missed Day 3 pretty much completely... Also, this investigation is why Doc is lying about who he killed.
If you posted this yesterday, I would believe. You made us waste a lynch.

Waiting for Dana.
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:19 am

Nice pile of WIFOM nacho.

FYI I've become more invested in this game as it reached a more manageable level for me and my other commitments have slowed down so I have more time for it.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hp [leaves] wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:Night 2: Watch Amished. Result: Targeted by CryMeARiver. I targeted Amish because I had a good gut read on him, plus the fact that he was one of the only triple voters painted a big target sign on his back. Too bad I missed Day 3 pretty much completely... Also, this investigation is why Doc is lying about who he killed.
If you posted this yesterday, I would believe. You made us waste a lynch.

Waiting for Dana.
Doc was killing who we told him to. I posted enough evidence against Doc already so you'd know if he was scum if I did somehow happen to die; he just isn't a threat as long as he follows who we tell him to kill.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Shotty to the Body wrote:Nice pile of WIFOM nacho.

FYI I've become more invested in this game as it reached a more manageable level for me and my other commitments have slowed down so I have more time for it.
And how am I supposed to respond to your conspiracy theories with anything else BUT WIFOM?

DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:55 am

Post by DocPotter »

No Nacho, I killed who I said I was going to kill. The town had nothing to do with it.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 5:39 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

Why not watch super-obtown Fishy who was so obviously going to get killed in the night?

And I'm waiting patiently.

And I'll wait for a sign.

(from DKU)
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 6:41 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

Mod please prod DKU
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 7:04 am

v/la till (after) tuesday
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun May 02, 2010 8:47 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

danakillsu prodded
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 7:07 am

Post by danakillsu »

I got a "gun" result on nachomamma which fits with my suspicions but not with his claim. Goodbye, scum. (Not that I can hammer you)
vote: Nachomamma
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 7:16 am

Post by danakillsu »

Wait a minute! I can hammer after all. That's cool.
Also, Dana did investigate me, so not only will he confirm my role, but he'll confirm my alignment aswell.
This is really weird coming from scum, but maybe it was supposed to throw me off the trail. There's no way I'm wrong about this. I know that I don't get false results, so we'll just wait for the kill scene to come up.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:18 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

End of day Vote Count

nachomamma8 (13) - DocPotter, danakillsu
Shotty to the Body (1) - nachomamma8

Note Voting (11) - Shotty to the Body, hp [leaves]