Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1747, Datisi wrote:is this something you do as scum?
Can't remember if I've ever done it as scum honestly.

I think pretty much anything I do as town I
can
do as scum but usually am less likely to. I have no idea if I'd do it here.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1746, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1744, skitter30 wrote:also you were active lurking for like a week in that game ?
I hate the term "active lurking". I was posting but not providing a lot of reads. I'm not even sure that's a scumtell for me, in general, but in that situation it probably was.

Meanwhile here I'm not posting at all, over a holiday weekend. That, at least to me, seems totally different.
Ok fair enuf, i do see the difference. Fwiw i wasnt really calling you scum for it, more just making an observation. Also 'posting but not really providing a lot of reads' is my definition of active lurking

And i do understand the holiday weekend, i'm just hoping that you'll have some content before eod
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1749, Andante wrote:
In post 1748, skitter30 wrote:Do u want to read sleepless's wall + his iso and tell me what you think?
I know it's not directed at me but,
I think sleepless's wall is a repeat of a lot of what I said,which is why I don't like it, sure it could've been genuine thoughts, but a lot of it was like exact things I was saying so ehhh anyone going "I'll read later" then when they do read, there's nothing original, and it's all repeating stuff already said, makes you really question if it came from town
I'd be very happy to wagon him
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1751, skitter30 wrote:i'm just hoping that you'll have some content before eod
feels like a d2 thing to talk about, not here? like if you tell people "I hope you have content by eod" if they're scum, they become aware...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Andante »

oh I'm down!!
VOTE: Sleepless
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1753, Andante wrote:
In post 1751, skitter30 wrote:i'm just hoping that you'll have some content before eod
feels like a d2 thing to talk about, not here? like if you tell people "I hope you have content by eod" if they're scum, they become aware...
I mean i want them to be aware ...
Also yay
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

And fwiw for ss i think this is probably a town reaction
Show
Hiatus once more.

Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Andante »

mehh if I had SS as null/sr I'd probably just start asking him stuff, instead of "I hope you give content"
like, Sleepless gave content, was super focused on that, cause we basically pressured, but what that content actually was? yeah no thanks
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by Andante »

lol I only showed up to take my vote off dats (so no one got any ideas and pushed a wagon that way) but I'm more than happy with a sleepless vote here, that's probably my top SR at the moment, just something about hearing someone repeat stuff you said, but then give no mention of you like "I agree with Andante was saying here" so if you're trying to pass the thoughts off as your own?? but you were reading/catching up.... mmmk feels like maf trying to pass off "towny stuff"

ok see yall tomorrow new years eve/new years has taken too much out of me lol need sleep!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1751, skitter30 wrote:And i do understand the holiday weekend, i'm just hoping that you'll have some content before eod
I'm hoping so too. And yes I'll take a look at SA's wall.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Faker »

Not really sold on coin flipping with Sleepless; iirc the wall was fine. I realize this is funny coming from someone voting Cakez.

I disagree with virtually every word of Skitter's 1705, concurred that the NSG line was strange but didn't find it AI.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Faker »

I do unironically want more from cat and am fine voting him if we do not get it.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by Faker »

Can people explain why they are unwilling to vote Cakez?

I saw Midway believed I was focused too much on the shared reads line, but this was a minor ping and only made me reconsider. I thought his posting around Mare was terrible. The only +town point was the Chihuahua argument, rest is almost universally awful imo
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by Datisi »

@skitt, i read the wall, and i'm like - at least half the time, i was thinking "oh right, i forgot [person] is in the game"

the fact that even after a full read i could not tell you a single Actual Read that sleepless has is problematic, but i'm not quite sure if it's due the post not having any or me just losing focus every three seconds.
In post 1643, Sleepless Assassin wrote:I'm slightly surprised not to see Datisi have any issue with Innocentvillager. We kind of mind melded on Iconeum after a bad entrance last game even though it took him a little bit to be sure on what he was seeing.
i thought this part ^^ was kinda townie, like i can sorta see the "i mindmelded with this person previous game, now i'm not, scum?" but like, he doesn't do *much* to push that forward so that is kind of diminished then i guess

the rest of it feels like a lot of words for nothing, overall can see busy town write it and can see scum write it i guess
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1762, Faker wrote:Can people explain why they are unwilling to vote Cakez?
i'm not exactly unwilling, he has fallen off in the recent times obviously, thought i'd need to revisit your reasons for thinking he's scum

it just feels like there's too many "this person needs a push" people right now >_>
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Faker »

I don't think he was ever that strong to begin with; reads were very rote and he's been mostly just touching tonal bases all game long, even in the push on Pooky.

A lot of that is excusable because that sort of flippant and underexplained reads are just playing with Cakez, but I have liked at least one or two posts from every other player. Not true of Cakez.
Mare
Mare
Goon
Mare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by Mare »

My eyes were open to the crimes.

~

There've been things that Midway's said that I looked and thought, yeah, I've said/thought something like this before as town. What's the bad parts about him?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1739, Something_Smart wrote:Nothing about this is similar to Radio Buzz. I didn't even lurk in that game.
Also sorry if i annoyed you
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1760, Faker wrote:Not really sold on coin flipping with Sleepless; iirc the wall was fine. I realize this is funny coming from someone voting Cakez.

I disagree with virtually every word of Skitter's 1705, concurred that the NSG line was strange but didn't find it AI.
Yeah i'm not sure that bit in particular was ai, just noting that it was bizarre. I take more issue with the iioa + the iv scumread (+ if anyone is interested in doing some homework, take a look at sleepless in ss's recent pyp from like two weeks, and lmk what you think)
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1763, Datisi wrote:the fact that even after a full read i could not tell you a single Actual Read that sleepless has is problematic, but i'm not quite sure if it's due the post not having any or me just losing focus every three seconds.
I mean i think this is a but of a probelem + scum indicative imo
Show
Hiatus once more.

Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Faker »

I don't really enjoy going out of my way to track down your case post, evaluate it, engage with the post directly and explain to you what I didn't like and my reservations on the vote

And have you respond by completely ignoring my own suggested vote and request to speak on it
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Faker »

Perhaps I am overstating the degree of my explanation, but I meant what I said very literally with the opposite remark, and it was intended to be complete.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by skitter30 »

if that was directed at me ... i didn't really comment because i don't really have any thoughts on cakez still, and i'm not sure what your case is against him beyond 'not liking his posts' and 'don't see a reason to townread him', which i dont' find super compelling given that i feel that about like 6 different people rn + i finally found a scumread that i'm kinda satisfied with after like 70 pages so i want to push that now
Show
Hiatus once more.

Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by Faker »

I will not mald. I will pet my catboi, feel his fur, and be calm. I will feel my blood pressure lower. All is right in the world. There is no need to mald. Tigers are majestic and reasonable creatures worthy of respect and grace. I will not mald.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

sorry >.>
i'm not trying to piss you off either but i don't know what you want from me here >.>
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Open Games”