jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Whee actually having days off next week to catch up on flavor. Anyways, last flavor IOU that there should be.

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 3

Kdub
- 1 - lewarcher82 (L-2)
lewarcher82
- 3 -esuriospiritus, Looker, Kdub (L-0)

Players not voting: The Master Hand

lewarcher82, TAC, Mafia Roleblocker,
recycled Day 7.

It is now Night 7. As usual, send me and Reckamonic your night actions. Night will end at 12:01 AM EDT on the 20th of July.
Looking for experienced designers to help me design
SONY MAFIA
, a sequel to my Nintendo Mafia game!

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Getting to this when not sleep deprived, so around 6 PM EDT is a safe bet. Stupid job.
SONY MAFIA

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:14 am

Post by jmj3000 »

Dammit, another IOU on the flavor.

The Master Hand, Pokey, Vanilla townie
was found incinerated with energy burns all around their body.

It is now Day 8. It will end at 6:15 PM EDT on August 10.

(expired on 2011-08-10 18:15:00)

I will edit the first post to reflect daeths when I get home from my meeting tonight.
SONY MAFIA

The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:21 am

Post by The Master Hand »

oh, what a surprise! Ya'all better win we don't want our undefeated record ruined so early

-Toast
The Master Hand is back for some secret hydralisk action.
The Master Hand
The Master Hand
Goon
The Master Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:35 am

Post by The Master Hand »

RELEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE

But yeah. Town win plz. Must keep the record strong.

-A
The Master Hand is back for some secret hydralisk action.
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:48 am

Post by esuriospiritus »

Goddamnit.

Okay, I'm pretty damn sure only Looker would be idiot enough to try to leave me alive/kill TMH for the "WIFOM", but let me reread Lew's interactions anyway.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Kdub »

I would have bet quite a bit that TMH was scum. I'm almost certain it has to be Looker now, but I'm going to think about all possible scenarios first. Looker, please post your thoughts when you get a chance.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Kdub »

jmj3000 wrote:1. RedCoyote, Tetra, Vanilla Townie, was found incinerated with energy burns all around them.

Mod: Can you confirm that the above flip should say "Night 3" at the end of it? Just want to check that this was an oversight and not something significant.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Kdub »

As an addendum to that question,
Mod: Is the distinction between "incinerated with energy burns all around them" (e.g. RC's death) and "incinerated and surrounded by energy burns" (e.g. Ythan, GW, Bunny, TMH) deliberate, or are they the same kill flavor?
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

I apologize in advance for any chain posting I am likely to do.

I really want to just Occam's Razor this shit and go home, but this:

danakillsu - 6 - Kdub, GhostWriter, Ythan, thil13, Dekes, danakillsu, esuriospiritus - (L-0)
thil13 - 3 - Pinky and the Brain, weirdalexv - (L-5)
Ythan - 3 - The Master Hand, lewarcher82, Bunnylover - (L-4)
Players not voting: Looker

is bugging the hell out of me right now.

esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Spoiler: iso stuff, before I got bored of commenting on every little thing
lew, iso 22 wrote:@RedCoyote; your post [regarding MB53/Looker] sounds ok to me. But I am surprised you didn't mention danakillsu among the people whose votes on lelouch don't look convincing. I also want to know what you think of TMH: it is the biggest difference between my views and SSBF's views.

translation: "yeah, mb53's scum all right. but why don't you go take a look at this scummy townie, too? And what do you think of this townie?"

I don't see much motivation to diverting attention from one townie to the other here if mb53/looker is town.

24 wrote:ODM/sorasgoof: soras just joined, and ODM didn't strike me as particularly town. I asked a question in my ISO 4 and I repeated it in my ISO 5. He never answered. It may be a very relevant question in case Espeonage is scum. And I think Espeonage is scum. So I'd say no: I don't want to make a joint block with him before soras is done reading and posts some content.

Lew denying Kdub's slot a spot in the voting bloc of "awesome". He also denies his buddy Espeonage, but given that he'd already taken a vocal stance on Espeo-scum in the past it would have been very scummy of him not to deny him. Kdub's slot, on the other hand, he hadn't particularly taken a stance on, so the motivation here seems to me to be blocking a townie out of the bloc moreso than distancing from a buddy. He also throws a little dirt on the slot for what I think is a very weak reason especially considering this was page 19.

26 wrote:@RC: about espe ignoring the apparent slip you write:

RC wrote:
This is a good point. I don't remember Espeonage or mb53 (possibly others) ever bringing this up, come to think of it.

Glad you appreciate it. However, mb53 did mention it, as far as I see. A crappy comment, but at least he did not ignore it:

mb53 wrote:
Maybe I am wrong with my read on lelouch (I have accidentally defended scum before, I can link if you want me to), but I feel he is genuinly trying (even in the post where he gave up he was scum hunting lol). I don't know what to think of the quicktopic topic, it may or may not be a coincidence.

buddy defending?

iso 29 (not gonna quote the whole thing) he shifts to attacking mb53 under pressure from SSBF.

iso 34 - "let's go back to soft-defending mb53!"

iso 38 - attacks kdub's slot for a dumbass reason again. The difference I see between his attacking of mb53 and his attacking of kdub is that one is under pressure from town (SSBF), the other is under some encouragement from scum (PatB) and no pressure at all, at least not that I can identify from an iso read.

I'm going to go ahead and post this now, as I'm about to have to relinquish the computer to my bf for a bit. I'm at iso 115 now and overall I've seen a lot of commenting back and forth kdub/lew from fairly early on while there's almost nothing mb53(looker)/lew. a degree of this can most certainly be chalked up to the replacement bullshit but yeah. My thoughts right now lean toward "kdub and lew talked to each other way too much in the thread to likely be scumbuddies unless they decided to distance from very early on, whereas lew/mb53(looker) looks like a more typical scumbuddy interaction".

Kdub:
a few things -

-did you play with lew at all prior to this game? if so, can you link the game(s)?

-link your most recent few scumgames, please.

I still have to re-read yesterday, which will probably actually be the most informative info wise, but this is where I stand currently.

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Kdub »

esuriospiritus wrote:-did you play with lew at all prior to this game? if so, can you link the game(s)?

No, I don't recall playing any games with him before this one.

esuriospiritus wrote:-link your most recent few scumgames, please.

Cowboy Bebop Remix
Ocarina of Time

These were the two games that completed this year where I was scum. I was also cult-recruited in Blackest Night, although I think that's not what you are looking for.

Still waiting for the mod to answer my questions. Basically, I'm trying to see if there is any possible way that you could be scum. I'm not seeing any way right now, and if the mod answers those questions the way I think he will, that will likely satisfy me.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Kdub »

Looker, I'm giving you 24 hours to post, otherwise I'm voting you. I'm probably going to vote you anyway unless your post gives me a very good reason to consider the possibility of you as town or esurio as scum.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Looker »

Chill with the namecalling. I pretty much give up at this point and just want to know who the scum is. It'd be neat if my dice roll on Kdub turned out to be right but that whole bulletproof thing of yours is a haedache. Do what you want, my win ratio won't be hurt that much.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Kdub »

I have no choice then. It's weird as hell that TMH was killed last night, but I'm not going to outguess myself. My questions to the mod aren't even going to prove anything now that I think about it. We know that the "slashed" and "incinerated" kill flavors have different sources since they occurred on N5, after the SK had been killed. Nobody has counterclaimed esurio, so she has to be the source of the "slashed" kill. There is no possible way she is mafia. Gotta go with the simplest explanation here: esurio is town.

VOTE: Looker

esurio, the game is in your hands. If you have any other questions for me, let me know.
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

I'm on a really bad losing streak right now (thanks, Team Mafia), so I want to get around to re-reading the rest of the game before making a vote, mmkay?

Looker, I know you're frustrated but if you're town you giving up is going to lose the game for us. Do you have anything to say? :/

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Post by Looker »

No, it's not frustration. I just packed the rest of my stuff to move back to the states today so I'm relieved even if I do lose this. The fact that you didn't hammer me confirms to me that you're town, so all that's left is Kdub. As far as last night's kill, and the one before that for that matter, I think you think they're weird because you've been attributing them to me thus far, when why would Kdub kill you when not only do you think he's town, but you had the ability to vig me last night and win the game for him. They don't seem that weird to me at all.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Looker »

VOTE: Kdub

It's cool how you get to play ultimate judge right now, what with being a pr and all. It's like the whole game belongs to you.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Kdub »

No problem esurio, looks like I got paranoid for nothing. Just FYI, I'm going to have limited access starting tomorrow, so if you have questions for me after today, you might have to wait a day or so before I can check in.
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Post.

Still haven't gotten around to rereading. Been busy with other shit. I should have time later today or tomorrow hopefully.

Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Post by Kdub »

Prodded, I still have limited access. I don't have anything to say unless esurio has a question for me.
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
esuriospiritus
they/ask

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Read a bunch of isos and shit and they really haven't helped much. I'm WIFOMing myself into oblivion, here. I
hate
living to lylo. Fuck.

esurio wrote:I really want to just Occam's Razor this shit and go home

vote: Looker

/Occam's Razors this shit
/goes home

jmj3000
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
jmj3000
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by jmj3000 »

Official Vote Count

votes needed to lynch: 2

Looker
- - Kdub, esuriospiritus
Kdub
- - Looker

(expired on 2011-08-10 18:15:00)

A LYNCH HAS BEEN REACHED.

Spoiler: Result
Looker, Mother Brain, Mafia Godfather
was lynched Day 8.

Town Wins!!![/spoiler]

Role PM's and Night Actions will be coming soon. Also, I will let the mafia decide if they want to post their QT. Let me know what you thought of my modding. I will also post the Dead QT at the same time as the PM's and Night Actions.
SONY MAFIA

Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I have one thing to say. My slot would have been dead a day earlier if I had been town. Because my play would have been the exact same except I wouldn't have had a team helping me. Everything I said day 1 is pretty much exactly what I would have said if I were town. LVB was so obviously town it hurt.
Don't @ me.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

IT WONT SHOW UP FOR MEEEEE

THE RESULT
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."