Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

The removal of Katy is 100% done by my ability. As in the mod said so.
As least we do realize that their is another player with the ability of redirection (other then me).
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Wait, your action worked both nights AND was redirected both nights?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

Yes, both nights, and though I wont say why, I know why the mass RB wouldn't have worked on me.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

This game makes my head hurt.

So, you're immune to the RB BUT get redirected?

The hell.
Show

Proud member of BaM
gandalf5166
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
gandalf5166
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by gandalf5166 »

Baby Spice wrote:Icey, what did you roleblock or was it general?

Because gandalf and now Bunny claim not to have been RB'ed.

Unvote

CHRIST

I WAS ROLEBLOCKED

I JUST FORGOT ABOUT IT

And it was yesterday, not last night, so bunny's claim doesn't conflict either.
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

I wouldn't say that SpyreX, but I was immune to Icey's RB.
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:44 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Alright, gonna start working on my reads now... This is gonna be hella boring
I'm from EpicMafia and I love it there. Everything I say is now invalid.
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:31 am

Post by SGRaaize »

All these reads are subjected to change at any time:

Gandalf is obvious town, when reading him, he comes across to me as someone that believes every single thing he types and that has intentions of finding scum, his vote on Pine was the most justified of the bunch, myself included.

-

Chesskid3 is a weirdo, regardless, he also comes across to me as someone that believes in what he types, as well as someone that is trying to catch scum, same applies to AGOG, his mason claims chains him with Mana_Ku, more on that later.

-

Riceballtrail is confirmed town aside from bullshit conversion

-

Bunnylover had a lack of commitment on his vote on Pine, as if he knew Pine was gonna flip Town and wanted him dead, but not to be too related to the BW; concentrated on bullshit votes on mod; voted obvious town CMAR; commented on the fact we hammered on RBT without letting him claim after it happened but didn't stop us from doing it; says he's scared when almost confirmed town via mason claim grabs a dagger; is the one to give us heads up about the mass redirection on the previous night; claimed inventor, but doesn't explain too much about his role; acted agressive towards almost-confirmed mason thinking he should be lynched; flips between ">:|" and "<.<" very easily; subconsciously tries to make us suspect as many people as possible (as evidenced in his post #1905, on his second quote).

As you can probably tell, I'm more than fine with lynching Bunnylover

-

Iceycupcake is probably Town or Third Party that doesn't affect us, if this is a scum gambit, I've been completely outplayed, but it doesn't read like one to me.

-

Dry-Fit was scummy as fuck, literally every post he made was a nice attempt at jumping at someone's throat and getting him lynched, I saw no town intentions behind his posts, only attempts at lynching whoever he wanted to. Vaya comes in and doesn't do much to change my perceptions of this slot, although, to be fair, he is gonna have to read through this thread to make proper analyses, and i do sympathize with him in that its a big bother to do so.

Tomorrow, he's fair game.

-

WrathChild is obvious town, dumb-town at times but very analytical and sharp at other times. If I didn't know better, I'd say this is a hydra account.

-

PeregrineV is pretty fucking scummy, hasn't said much, has been lurking quite a bit, suspected CMAR, who always was obvious town, on one hand, I get the slight feeling that, much like Dry-Fit, he's trying to just jump at whoever for a lynch, however, I also have the weird read that I think he's playing this game for himself. If it wasn't for the fact he self-healed this last night, as he claimed, I would believe he is the Serial Killer.

I'm more than fine with lynching him today.

-

BabySpice is an interesting character, I can't quite put my finger on it, but I get the feeling he's scum, looking through his posts, though, I can tell he is indeed trying to scumhunt and that he believes in what he says, and I also think he has townie intentions behind what he says. I don't know what I'm saying in here exactly, but my gut says he's Scum, my brain tells me he isn't. I'll trust my brain more, but my gut will keep my eye on him.

-

I had a flip-flopping read on LynchMePls, constantly changing between Town and Scum, every single read I had on him was changed by the fact he replaced out because of getting pissed at the mod for this setup, Surye isn't fair game today, much like Vaya. If we ever get to the point where every scum-read dies and I have to start picking between my previous town reads, this is where I'll start. POE is awesome.

-

I can see why everyone suspects Zdenek, I really can, I know exactly what is going through each people mind, he sounds very non-commited to his votes and suspicions, and he is lurking a lot at this point, but there are a few posts made by him that I feel are particularly townie, and I really think he has townie intentions behind him and is trying to scumhunt. I might be completely wrong here, and if so, sorry, but I think he's town, even if he has some actions that I would normally consider scummy. The main thing that makes me think he's Townie is the fact that in the middle of the Beefster-Amrun warzone, he voted Amrun and gave legitimate reasons for it. And I just don't think Mafia would vote Amrun in that situation, Beefster was a far easier target. He even commented on this himself, which made me think he's town even more, WIFOM, I know.

-

Mana_Ku was fucking scummy, I always said this, and I will always say this, the only reason why I think he is and was town was because of Chesskid3 saying they are Mason partners, if it wasn't for that, I would have tried to get him lynched ages ago. His tunneling on me was unbearable and it was the second most bullshit reasoning towards me, the first being LMP's and the third being Pine's.

SpyreX is fine, although he is also a bit of a weirdo. I like weirdos, but not in this stage of the game where literally no scum died.

-

Regarding Inhim, he's a weirdo, I just played a game with him in the Marathon board, and he's playing pretty much here as he played there, except he's obviously talking a lot less here, honestly can't read him, but I don't like how he's voting Gandalf.

-

Feysal is town, he reads as someone that is scumhunting. I remember someone said he was obviously scum because he always lurks as Mafia, so I got my eyes on him, still think he's town, though.

The lynches I'm fine with for today, in order of priority:
-> Bunnylover
-> PeregrineV

Unvote

Vote: Bunnylover
I am a bad player, but I like to think of myself as the wild card that is unpredictable.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Vaya »

Think I'm having a change of heart about SGR being town. His last post doesn't leave a good impression on me, voting Bunnylover is especially bad.

Unvote

VOTE: SGRaaize

(FTR, I had already read through the thread last night, like I said I would.)
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:46 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Interesting, gut-read or something more specific?
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Vaya »

Your last post in general doesn't really impress me or give me any feeling of you being town, you can just call that gut.

Bunnylover seems pretty obviously town, scum wouldn't be so forward about causing the mass redirect, even if for the purpose of looking town. It would be much more to the scum's benefit to keep quiet about it and cause confusion of night actions, investigations, etc. I don't believe town would see this behavior (you even note claiming the redirect specifically) and really believe she were scum for it. I think you are scum who just sees bunny as mislynch bait.

Also, lesser point, but why the change in attitude between when you last voted me, and saying I should be given a day to catch up?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:24 am

Post by SGRaaize »

Vaya wrote:Your last post in general doesn't really impress me or give me any feeling of you being town, you can just call that gut.

Fair enough, I am pretty scummy and unpredictable, in fact, you can check that just by ISO'ing me this game and seeing my constant change of personalities.

Bunnylover seems pretty obviously town

Nope

scum wouldn't be so forward about causing the mass redirect, even if for the purpose of looking town. It would be much more to the scum's benefit to keep quiet about it and cause confusion of night actions, investigations, etc. I don't believe town would see this behavior (you even note claiming the redirect specifically) and really believe she were scum for it.

Hmmmmmmm, I love me this post, its WIFOM-a-licious.

I think you are scum who just sees bunny as mislynch bait.

Ok

Also, lesser point, but why the change in attitude between when you last voted me, and saying I should be given a day to catch up

I changed my mind *shrug*, I don't feel like lynching you today anymore
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Continue to not understand the SGR wagon.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Thanks for making this game, Juls, you making another?
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

SGRaaize wrote:Thanks for making this game, Juls, you making another?

^
Ignore
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I can't even get Faraday and Chess involved here.

This is ridiculous.

PICK A DIRECTION, GO GO.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Post by SGRaaize »

Vote: Bunnylover[/b
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Feysal wrote:
Then there is Surye and the Amished tell, which really sticks out like a sore thumb.

You are referring to this, I guess?
Surye wrote:
I know that's asking a lot, but I am trying to get to the point of a productive player in this slot

For me it is scummy because LMP was fairly productive, and I think Suyre was just blathering, but I don't see why it should be a standard tell.

Baby Spice wrote:
I'm hunting someone. I wont say who, beacaue I don't want to warn them, but given fluff, I believe the person I'm hunting is anti-town.

What do you mean by, "given fluff . . ."

Vaya wrote:
Bunnylover seems pretty obviously town, scum wouldn't be so forward about causing the mass redirect, even if for the purpose of looking town. It would be much more to the scum's benefit to keep quiet about it and cause confusion of night actions, investigations, etc. I don't believe town would see this behavior (you even note claiming the redirect specifically) and really believe she were scum for it. I think you are scum who just sees bunny as mislynch bait.

Scum would happily claim to have caused the redirect so that people would think they were town - the benefit of doing that is a lot greater than causing day two confusion about actions, especially when no one is claiming an investigation result.

Unvote
Vote: Vaya

There's been little from the slot on the whole, and from Vaya we have this convenient change of heart based on a gut read from a single post:

Vaya wrote:
No idea why the masons are voting SGR. The guy seems pretty town to me, there are better targets than him right now.

Vaya wrote:
Think I'm having a change of heart about SGR being town. His last post doesn't leave a good impression on me, voting Bunnylover is especially bad.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:38 am

Post by SGRaaize »

SGRaaize wrote:All these reads are subjected to change at any time

Two 180 shifts in one day
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:53 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

lol at anyone who continues to vote SGR after all that jazz.

I've been worthless past D1, an unsettling habit that I need to work on...

unvote
vote: IceyCupcake
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
SGRaaize
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
SGRaaize
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:59 am

Post by SGRaaize »

You have a knack for voting obvious non-threats, don't you, Inhim?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:11 am

Post by WrathChild »

OK, returning to my lynch list:
-BabySpice
-Surye
-Zdenek
-inHimshallibe
-SGRaaize
-Feysal
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:12 am

Post by WrathChild »

Baby Spice wrote:Feysal, not undead (At least how I would catagorise undead) but not alive either.

I'm hunting someone. I wont say who, beacaue I don't want to warn them, but given fluff, I believe the person I'm hunting is anti-town.
I can investigate to find that person.

N1, my investigation got redirected to Mana-Ku. This was specified in the result. (I tried to target Beefster)
N2 my investigation was redirected to Katy. This again was specified in the result. (I tried to target SGR)
Twilight1 and T2 investigations went though on the targets I tried for. This again was specified. (Neither Feysal nor Inhim were the person I am looking for. imo this has no bearing on their roles/alignments)

N2 we got mass redirected again. (Sorry Icey, it turns out that I'm immune to your roleblock, hence my questions
Plus side though, Icey goes into the town pile.)

Which makes me think that Katy wore two night actions that were directed at other people. An insta kill and the removal.

Why do this? Must admit to spending a bit of time thinking about. I think the sorcerors need to know that the redirect happened. (Besides, if they keep dieing like this, I'm worried the game will end before I find my target)

I also like how this UN-Varifies Gaggle's Confirmedness.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:13 am

Post by WrathChild »

Baby Spice feels like she's setting up a fake-claim here.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:18 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

SGRaaize wrote:You have a knack for voting obvious non-threats, don't you, Inhim?

:roll:

Just helping out the Icey one.

unvote
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”