warrior4037
warrior4037
Watcher
warrior4037
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:40 am

Post by warrior4037 »

This is what I'm thinking: How does Quercitron have 3 hands? But seriously as Corsato said, what about Mentat?
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:32 pm

Post by Corsato »

I'd like to:
a) get this day over with.
b) get Mentat to post.
c) get a replacement for Mentat (if b is not possible, which is very likely).

That's all.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:58 pm

Post by Cadmium »

I'll PM Mentat right now.

If I don't get a response within 24 hours, I'll replace him.

Deadline: 72 hours from this post (since finding a replacement takes some time too).
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
BigFella
BigFella
Watcher
BigFella
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2002 11:39 pm

Post by BigFella »

Alright ppl, we seem to be going around in circles a fair bit lately. So here's an idea. Lets do this by process of elimination.

Seeing as how all of us
claim
to be cops, including the mafia, then I'm guessing most of us have some kind of investigative ability. So, rather than build up an almost lynch against someone and then someone else comes up with something to stop us, what say we try to do this the other way around, just as long as enough of us come online within the next few days.

What I propose is that everyone provides their OWN knowledge as to who they believe is innocent, and if possible who they believe to be guilty. I'll be the first to do this kind of list and others can follow suit, and by the end we should be able to piece them all together and work out someone we are all happy to lynch off. Except the person being lynched, of course.

So lets look who's left:

BigFella (myself) - innocent (to my knowledge :wink: )
Corsato - ?
Lucresia - ?
Macros - ?
Mentat - ?
Quercitron - ?
Warrior4037 - innocent (pretty much a given because of the whole debacle, blah blah.)

Now someone else give this try. But no one should do the whole "I believe this person is innocent because of the way they've been acting". We're basically just looking for cold hard facts. You never know, we might be able to weasel out the mafia yet. :D
There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't.
BigFella
BigFella
Watcher
BigFella
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Oct 02, 2002 11:43 pm

Post by BigFella »

Oh and one more thing. Of course everyone is going to consider THEMSELVES innocent, but for the moment that kind of stuff is ALL just speculation.
There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2002 1:22 am

Post by Corsato »

Here's my list:

BigFella - ?
Corsato - innocent
Lucresia - ?
Macros - ?
Mentat - ?
Quercitron - ?
Warrior4037 - ?

I don't think that helps :(.
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2002 1:40 am

Post by Cadmium »

After a lot of debating, still noone knows who is the most suspicious person around.

Then one of the persons inside the police station points something out:
"Quercitron voted for mentat and then changed it to Macros. This means that Mentat technically had enough votes to be lynched, right? So what are we waiting for then?"

Understanding that a majority has actually been reached, Corsato, Warrior4037, Macros and Quercitron grab Mentat and take him to the tree.

"Do you have anything to say on your behalf?"
, they ask. There is no response, like he isn't even there.
"Okay, let's get this over with then."

A rope is put around his neck and the next minute he's hanging there, lifeless.

"Shouldn't we find out who he was?"
, someone asks.
"Let's search his body."

After finding notes on some of the people, they find a badge. At the bottom, it says "Internal Affairs".

Mentat, a Police Commander from the Internal Affairs Division has been lynched.

It is night, please send your choices.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2002 7:48 am

Post by Lucresia »

vote: Macros
[b]"and All anybody knows is you're not like them..."[/b]

- Elliott Smith
Lucresia
Lucresia
Goon
Lucresia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2002 7:49 am

Post by Lucresia »

excuse my last post it didn't say it was night yet...sorry
[b]"and All anybody knows is you're not like them..."[/b]

- Elliott Smith
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Oct 03, 2002 11:15 am

Post by quercitron »

WTF? I immediately switched to Macros, it was the most obvious typo ever!
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2002 3:12 am

Post by Cadmium »

Somewhere in a lockerroom ...

A light is switched on and a person walks towards one of the lockers in the room. After using the right tools, there is a silent click. The lockerdoor is opened. It looks like the person that opened it is searching for something. All the contents of the locker are trown to the ground. When the whole locker is empty, everything is put in place again.
"Damnit, nothing again. Why do I even bother to search for it. Up until now, I've found nothing. It looks like everybody is clean here."

Then another person enters the room. Silently, he walks towards the locker too. The first person notices it and turns around.
"What are you doing here?" Oh, I thought I'd pay you a visit. I knew you would come here since you told us about your investigations. By the way, did you find what you were looking for?
, the other person responds.
"Maybe I can help you find it!"
He grabs something out of one of his pockets and drops it on the ground. The first person take a look at it and then stumbles:
"But ... but ... this is ..." "Yes, this is drugs. That's what you were looking for, right?"
He laughs out loud,
grabs his gun and pulls the trigger.

Click! ... Click!

It looks like the gun is empty. But then, just in time to prevent a struggle, the trigger is pulled again.

Bang!

Hmm, I shouldn't play any more russian roulette just before going out on a hit.
He trows his gun away and runs out of the lockerroom. Only seconds later, the others arrive.
"Oh no, not another kill. Who is it this time?"
, one of them asks. After looking at the body, he looks at the others and says:
"I guess she was telling the truth. What a waste. Let's revenge her and find the bastard that did this to her."
They all agree and go back to their dayjobs: lynching someone.

Lucresia, a Police Detective from the narcotics division has been shot by the Ardizzone mafia. Every night she could search a person for drugs.

It is day with 5 alive, 3 to lynch.
Lucresia's spirit
Lucresia's spirit
Ninja
Lucresia's spirit
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2002 6:34 am

Post by Lucresia's spirit »

Nooooo!!!
*Haunts the evil mafia scum*
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2002 8:47 am

Post by Corsato »

Another cop died. Bah.

So how many scum is left. Two, or just one?? I really hope someone got some useful information last night. ( I know I didn't :()
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2002 10:46 am

Post by quercitron »

I just took over from Lucresia (I was narc-in-training.) Her last night choice was Macros, Macros is clean.

Anyone else?
warrior4037
warrior4037
Watcher
warrior4037
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:44 am

Post by warrior4037 »

Ok, just for the hey of it (not!), I decided to make a list of all the role claims and references made this far in the game. THis is what I got (in no particural order)
Name --------------- Role Claim
Quercitron----------- Narcotic-Trainee Dude
Warrior4037(me)--- Rookie Cop
BigFella-------------- Police Chief
Macros--------------- No Claim (however I found him innocent, and Quercitron's findings support that)
Corsato-------------- No Claim

I was then reminded of what Mackay's death after which Corsato made an interesting post. Here's the part I'm referencing:
Corsato wrote:Mackay's lynching was weird, because she didn't have the required amount of votes. It's likely that there's a character that can cause a lynching on his own. Maybe an execution officer or something :). It could also be a group or a combination of two or more roles.

But he/she/they is/are most likely on the town's side, so I will not give any info I might have about their identity. Let the mafia figure it out themselfs :P

It seems very illogical, for a charachter to discuss the possibility of a charachter, and have that charachter be themselves. For this reason, I wouldn't be convinced that Corsato is the last remaining mafia, except that with the role claims and such, it seems that there are no other possibilities. So Corsato may now rant and rave about the stupidity of this reasoning, and I will give him that it is a tad :roll: . So if someone comes up with another plausible situation, I'll change my vote, but until then I
vote: Corsato
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Oct 06, 2002 8:21 pm

Post by Corsato »

I'm a police lieutenant from the interrogations division. Each night I can interrogate someone, and find out if somoene is telling the truth about his role. Here are my not so useful results:
1) -
2) The Accountant - speaks the truth
3) BigFella - Could not tell
4) Warrior 4037 - Could not tell
There's some catch to my role, which has something to do with the amount of posts someone makes. I haven't figured out the exact rules yet.

Right now I'll kick Warrior 4037 for his stupid vote. With only three required to lynch we should be very careful with voting.
I could explain that post, but I doubt you would listen to it anyway. And I really don't get the point in your post. Please explain??

And my
FOS
goes to Quercitron, for an unbelievable role claim. I don't believe that there is a Narcotic trainee. I'm not voting yet, for reasons stated somewhere in this post.

Macros should claim a role, and give us his investigations. That's it for now. :)
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2002 11:12 am

Post by quercitron »

Yeah, I was somewhat surprised as well. Consider, though, that we've figured out the Mafia could possibly plant drugs via a Corrupt Cop who appeared innocent. The narcs can not only catch bad guys but cause all sorts of havoc. I think Cadmium didn't want his narc dying first night and eliminating that part of the game, so he put me in.

Also, having recently watched Training Day, I think it would be funny if I were Naïve :)
Macros
Macros
Fear the Random Hobos
Macros
Fear the Random Hobos
Fear the Random Hobos

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2002 11:41 am

Post by Macros »

meh, its obvious, vote Quercition
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2002 12:03 pm

Post by quercitron »

That's quercitron, thank you. And don't be stupid, I'm innocent.
warrior4037
warrior4037
Watcher
warrior4037
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2002 2:08 pm

Post by warrior4037 »

Ok, Corsato has a convincing argument, and the idea of Querictron as mafia certainly has crossed my mind, and very little has been done to quash it, save the possibility of other's being mafia. I will
unvote:Corsato
for now, but I will not cast a vote as yet. I would like to know what Macros knows, as well as what BigFella thinks.
Corsato
Corsato
Goon
Corsato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2002 7:58 pm

Post by Corsato »

Here are the role claimes so far. Only Macros hasn't claimed his role. I suggest that he does so ASAP.
BigFella - Police chief
Corsato - Police Luitenant
Macros
Quercitron - Narcotic in training
Warrior4037 - Rookie Cop

Macros is confirmed innocent by Warrior4037 AND Quercitron (how convenient).
BigFella is confirmed innocent by the late Lucresia
That is of course, if these cops were sane.

First things first. Macros should give his role. And I'm wondering if he's the one who can vote for two.

quercitron wrote:
And don't be stupid, I'm innocent.

Thank you for the mose brilliant defense ever. I'm now convinced of your innocence. :P
BigFella
BigFella
Watcher
BigFella
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:23 pm

Post by BigFella »

Hey, I just noticed something.

Ok, although role-claiming is still pretty important, at the moment there is something else striking a nerve. So far there has been a lot of talk about "this person is guilty" and "this person is innocent" that practically everyone has been investigated (by the looks of what everyone else is posting).

Everyone except one.

It seems that whenever we try to agree on who to vote for at least one person will step forward and say something like "but I investigated them and they were innocent..."
But so far no one has mentioned anything about QUERCITRON.

Oooooooh, I totally agree with Corsato and his arguments now.
VOTE: Quercitron
silent-but-deadly mafiascum!
BigFella
BigFella
Watcher
BigFella
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:34 pm

Post by BigFella »

And another thing. His role-claim really isn't all that plausible, and neither is his defense really.

quercitron wrote:Yeah, I was somewhat surprised as well. Consider, though, that we've figured out the Mafia could possibly plant drugs via a Corrupt Cop who appeared innocent. The narcs can not only catch bad guys but cause all sorts of havoc. I think Cadmium didn't want his narc dying first night and eliminating that part of the game, so he put me in.

Why not? GLpenguin died first night and he was able to examine peoples guns AND tell us what gun the mafia used each night in their killing (or something along those lines). To me that sounds like a pretty cool role to keep wanting to run in the game, and yet it doesn't seem that there is an -in-training version of that...

I think we may have caught our scum. :twisted:
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2002 8:23 am

Post by quercitron »

Bah.

Have a fun day tomorrow.
warrior4037
warrior4037
Watcher
warrior4037
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Oct 08, 2002 10:45 am

Post by warrior4037 »

Okay, if all Quercitron can do in his own defense is this:
quercitron wrote:Bah.

Have a fun day tomorrow.

Then it seems we finally have a ringer.
Vote:Quercitron
for all the reasons BigFella stated basically.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”