Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:15 am

Post by Nai »

Nanook, one question. Was the person you watched a claimed person that should have a night ability?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:13 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

One Answer .. No, but if this person does decide to claim, it could come in handy later .. that is of course if I'm not lynched before hand.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:47 am

Post by chaotic_diablo »

NanookTheWolf
esme
nonny
chaotic_diablo
Nai
shadyforce
Yaw, missing.

Although it's day two, we only have 7 left, one of us is missing. Out of the six, nanook and I claimed cop. Nanook pretty much confirmed his role with Yaw, and Nai confirmed mine. That leaves only 4 targets by logic. In my opinion, esme, nonny, Nai, and shadyforce are the only one's who might be mafia. Out of those four, I have no idea who might be mafia. However, if there were 3 mafia and yaw isn't scum, then two of those four will be scum. If yaw is scum, only one of those four will be scum. We have nonny's reference of his claim the last day, so I don't believe he's mafia. Then we have shadyforce who brought up STD's suspicion. I'm more inclined to believe that either Nai or/and esme might be scum. However, I suck at this game; my guessing and judgement are always wrong. Any thoughts?
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:52 pm

Post by Nai »

I'll claim if needed. I'm pro-town, not townie. My role is sort of "invisible", as you put it. Though not really. I'd rather not claim and work with what we have for now.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:47 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

Oh noes! I am ded!!! :(
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:13 pm

Post by nonny »

Okay I'm thinking I should claim but i'm bad at the whole thing so you guys tell me if you want my claim.........it's good and useful I just don't know if we want a mass claim or anything *shrug*
*insert bad joke here*
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:32 pm

Post by Nai »

I think at this point, the worst thing we can do is a mass claim. We're already down to 7 people, and a mass claim would just out the rest of the people of the group, giving the scum far too many targets. Just keep it safe for now, nonny. We have plenty of claims to work with. Though, to me, the claims don't seem to be helping.
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:04 am

Post by shelper »

"None of the body parts have moved in a while now, doctor"
"Hrm, so i see, i really don't want to start looking for donors to replace the ones that appear to still be asleep"

No votes, don't make me prod you guys into activity.
[size=75][i]No, Im a rebel! You cant bully me into doing things I dont want to![/i] -VisMaior [/size]
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:08 am

Post by shadyforce »

Nonny: If your claim includes some dirt on any of the remaining players then go ahead. But if it won't help decide between the 'less confirmed innocent' players, then maybe it best not to say anything for now.

C_D: I think your analysis is spot on. I think getting Nai to claim and lynching either him or esme based on the validity of that claim, might be a good way to go. But better not rush into anything... there is still a chance that despite Nonny's eagerness to claim, she might have just found a safe claim and is eager to get it established as early as possible.
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:47 am

Post by Nai »

You know, he never did say that he wanted me to claim and then lynch me based on it. He also said
you
might be scum, though you seem to have overlooked that. Since you seem to be placing words where they don't belong, I'm going to
Vote: Shadyforce
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:51 am

Post by nonny »

uhm i'm not sure what you mean shady...i kind of already claimed part of something..... :roll:
*insert bad joke here*
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:37 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

I'm going to wait for esme before I vote.

shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:52 am

Post by shadyforce »

chaotic_diablo wrote:Then we have shadyforce who brought up STD's suspicion. I'm more inclined to believe that either Nai or/and esme might be scum.
What am I missing?

And nonny, what have you claimed... I skimmed through your posts but found nothing... :?
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:21 am

Post by esme »

Nai wrote:Oi, this is what I get for posting just after waking up. When I read the opening post, I thought it said something like "Yaw, mafia, missing". I just re-read it and saw it wasn't true.
I'm still not entirely happy with this mistake, and I also would like to hear what everyone else thinks about Yaw now.
[size=75]Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur.[/size]
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:20 am

Post by nonny »

shadyforce wrote: And nonny, what have you claimed... I skimmed through your posts but found nothing... :?
well i didn't full out claim i just hinted towards yaw, I did find yaw as guilty...which doesn't help today.
*insert bad joke here*
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:32 am

Post by Nai »

shadyforce wrote: I think getting Nai to claim and lynching either him or esme based on the validity of that claim, might be a good way to go.
C_D wrote:Then we have shadyforce who brought up STD's suspicion. I'm more inclined to believe that either Nai or/and esme might be scum.
There is a big,
big
difference between these two. One is just thinking that me and esme is suspicious, and the other is getting me, and me
alone
, to claim and then lynching based on that.

This is coming from a person that has posted this so far on this game:

Post 6: OMGUS vote on Yaw.

Post 8: Commenting on the deaths of night 1.

Post 19: Comments on getting a lot of welcome votes, agrees with me on what I think the flavor of the opening deaths are. Unvotes Yaw, votes STD.

Post 50: Gets scummy vibes from STD, explains, confirms his vote.

Post 67: Gives key for smiley face alphabet, gives translation.

Post 86: Says he doesn't have time to analyze the thread, wants a lynch.

Post 141: Busy week at college, apologizes for not posting. Gives his notes on the thread, then unvotes STD and votes Yaw.

Post 147: Tells nonny not to roleclaim.

Post 170: Gives STD 24 hours to post before adding the lynching vote.

Post 185: Gives STD another lynching vote after unvoting Yaw.

Post 208: Tells nonny not to claim unless she has information (thus saying, "Don't claim unless you have a cop role"), then says that I should claim before lynching me or Esme, supposedly what C_D was saying.

Post 212: Quotes C_D, asks what he's missing, asks for specifics on what nonny claimed because he "can't find it".

So he's not posted much content, really, save posts 50 and 141. In post 208 he puts words in C_D's mouth and basically tells nonny to roleclaim if she's a cop, or another powerful role, then says that he "missed the previous information", basically asking her for more information.

Very
scummy to me. Vote stands.

*edited for quote tags upon request* -shelp
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:18 am

Post by chaotic_diablo »

When I look back, it would seem strange that STD would take up a tactic that obviously would attract attention. I thought he was targetted by someone else. However, I'm having doubts. Seeing as we don't have another 'silent' person and I just realized why Yaw disappeared, perhaps the smileys were just a ploy in order to relieve suspicion on certain people.
As a side note, I said I was more
inclined
to believe Nai or esme were scum. That doesn't mean I exclude other people as possible mafia members.
vote shadyforce

nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:01 pm

Post by nonny »

I agree with Nai...and i fell for that and di give more info :oops:
*insert bad joke here*
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:42 pm

Post by shadyforce »

Nai wrote:
shadyforce wrote: I think getting Nai to claim and lynching either him or esme based on the validity of that claim, might be a good way to go.
C_D wrote:Then we have shadyforce who brought up STD's suspicion. I'm more inclined to believe that either Nai or/and esme might be scum.
There is a big,
big
difference between these two. One is just thinking that me and esme is suspicious, and the other is getting me, and me
alone
, to claim and then lynching based on that.
That's right, one is C_D's opinion, and another is my suggested course of action based on that opinion. I'm not putting words in your mouth C_D, I'm perfectly capable of speculating for myself ;). My quote was my own suggestion, not an attempted paraphrase of yours. I hope that clears things up?

I'll respond to Nai's rather flattering list of my contributions and the point on asking Nonny to claim this evening... must run and catch a bus now. :)
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:51 pm

Post by esme »

I can't believe you are voting shadyforce after writing a synopsis of his posts. The serial killer is already dead and shady was on STD when noone else was and more importantly lobbied for lynching him. He just switched to Yaw after a long time with not much action and then switched back to STD.
It is extremely unlikely that shady is scum, especially if Yaw is, as well.

As you well know, I was not at all convinced that Yaw was scum, yesterday, but I've already noted that *if* Yaw is scum, then Nai might be his partner.

This combined with the anti-shady arguments leads me to vote for Nai.

vote:Nai
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:51 pm

Post by Nai »

Your right, I just did a synopsis of his posts. I was showing that he hasn't been helping much at all, among other things. He's also mis-quoted C_D, making it sound like C_D wanted me to roleclaim before I was lynched (I don't think I had any votes on me at the time), AND he's been fishing for information from Nonny.

Why are you so convinced Shady is innocent? He hasn't done anything to help out the game, he hasn't made a roleclaim that could be satisfying at all, no cop so far has investigated him to clear him. The only thing he did that was good for the town was vote for STD AFTER STD was already dead (I admit, I did the same thing, but I wasn't online when it was time to lynch).

He switched to Yaw and kept voting for Yaw while attacking STD. That seems scummy to me. It's like he attached his vote to Yaw, then wanted no one to notice, so he attacked STD.

By the way, Esme, it's not uncommon at all for mafia members to vote for each other. Just because Shady voted for STD doesn't mean he's clean.

The fact that you're voting me for being against him seems strange. Got a reason?
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:25 am

Post by esme »

It's not uncommon for mafia members to vote each other, it's uncommon for a mafia member to *only vote for other mafia members*, to vote them and lobby for their lynch when others aren't so interested in voting them, but there's also no clear other target.

Shady definitely attacked STD also before switching to Yaw, so I got the impression it was a "my favourite bandwagon is stuck"- switch.
Also, please tell me again whether you think Yaw is scum:
Nai wrote: He switched to Yaw and kept voting for Yaw while attacking STD. That seems scummy to me.
This doesn't make sense if Yaw is scum, too. If you think that Yaw is not scum, I want to hear it now plus reason.
Nai
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Nai
Executor of the Dead
Executor of the Dead

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:29 am

Post by Nai »

Why don't you answer my question first? Why are you so convinced that Shady is innocent? You go so far as voting for me with no real reasoning behind it.

Something I find interesting: C_D posts that he finds me and Esme the most scummy people in the game. Suddenly, Shady speaks up, saying I should claim and then either me or Esme should be lynched. When I call him on this, vote for him, go over his posts saying why he's scummy, and confirm vote, Esme votes for me for voting Shady.

Let me re-iterate: Shady says that either Esme or me should die depending on my roleclaim. I vote Shady. Esme votes me.

Something wrong here? Or am I missing some all-important fact?

Is it any coincidence that these two are also unclaimed?
esme
esme
Goon
esme
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:12 am

Post by esme »

Nai wrote:Why don't you answer my question first?
I explained *before your question* why I find it unlikely that shadyforce is scum. If you think it makes people scummy if they lobby for a scum lynch, then go ahead, but don't pretend I didn't give a reason for my vote.

Nai wrote: Let me re-iterate: Shady says that either Esme or me should die depending on my roleclaim. I vote Shady. Esme votes me.
I always assume that it was meant that I would also role-claim, but I also feel it's already quite clear who I am.
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:09 am

Post by shadyforce »

Come on Nai... are you even convinced by your own arguments? You posted a wonderful list of things I've done to contribute to the game... posting my opinions at key junctions, been involved in 2 bandwagons, one of which ended in a lynch and was scum. I'm pretty proud of my contribution actually. :)

The reason I'm a good bet for being innocent (as esme said) is because I'm the reason a scum member was strung up yesterday, and because the next scummiest person alive is also someone I was happy to join the bandwagon of.

Your accusations smell of desperation to me.

Vote: Nai

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”