large normal 219: COOL NEW ANIMALS (done!!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #200) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, you'd know with your leet scumhunting and all.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #201) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if I'm gonna sheep I rather sheep Boon and vote the person that was trying hard as fuck to get me to vote Bob and then just casually drops that read like a sack of garbage,

VOTE: nom
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #202) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I wouldn't mind sheeping Buj that much either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #203) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda rude to make fun of my eyesight

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #204) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

of course, he thinks I'm scum. Did you really expect more from him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #205) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What are these two possibilities?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #206) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how about you stop rolefishing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #207) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1491, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1490, Nero Cain wrote:how about you stop rolefishing.
You claimed a guilty for someone, I have a good reason to ask you to claim your role.
:eek: :facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #208) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1458, Nero Cain wrote:
I HAVE A GUILTY ON AXE!
In post 1459, Nero Cain wrote:he is confirmed to be stupid.
its almost like you are intentionally avoiding my next post.

Also if I had a legit guilty or I was trying to sell a fake guilty I'd be you know...
VOTING THE GUY

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #209) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well until Axe runs out of lynchbait

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #210) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

flavor leaf is an A list star like Robert Downey Jr.

Axe is a D lister like that Kathy Griffin.

@nom, town "lie" all the fucking time. Your "if they lie they must be scum!" seems like a p scummy stance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #211) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its only d1, its ok to mislynch! :igmeou:

you should ALWAYS be trying to lynch scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #212) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1515, NotAnAxehole wrote:if he flips scum, we lynch his associated partner tomorrow
if he flips town will you stop leading town into bad lynches?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #213) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Where's the case on sick? strong-arming won't work.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #214) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

FTR I'm still not sure I buy into the only one of Kid and rui rui is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #215) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1527, NotAnAxehole wrote:I don't need his partners to come in and defend him, so I can't give the full rea
shouldn't you WANT them to defend him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #216) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I doubt that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #217) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean if he flips scum I'm closer to my wicon and if he's town we get to lynch you d3. Win-win for me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (isolation #218) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@sky I'm not all that sure Axe is scum although I could see it. I just think he's a distraction if not scum.
In post 1570, NotAnAxehole wrote:@Nero, what would it take for us to draw a truce and you vote Sickofit?
A decent case. but I didn't think you were looking for my vote anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (isolation #219) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: axe

nom wagon died and this is the one I like next best.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #220) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF the only reason you were not lynched d1 is b/c you and nom hard hinted masons and the only reason that Wiz was lynched is b/c you hard hinted at a guilty on him. You and Nom couldn't push a lurker Bob lynch and I doubt you can do it with sick.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #221) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i don't have a great reason to think he's scum or town. I just don't want to vote with you and i'm not going to sheep on a wagon unless I agree with the reasoning.

you were calling Wiz scum at first.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #222) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really like how Nom was trying to pressure me into voting Bob then dropped her "scum read" the moment that Axe changed his vote.

Why did we unvote that, leaf?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (isolation #223) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1593, NotAnAxehole wrote:Sickofit is the lynch to go with today, he has a day 1 associative and the other scum TMI'd.
ok, well when you get around to being specific we can talk about that but for now, I'm not joining a wagon that just seems like a random wagon on a lurker (who isn't even the worst lurker)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #224) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1598, Skygazer wrote:nero would it help if i cased sick
yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (isolation #225) » Thu May 09, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1602, NotAnAxehole wrote:The other ones are town, what can I say.
y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #226) » Thu May 09, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

counterpoints: He had already said that he'd vote Wiz b4 he voted Wiz. So fmpov he didn't need to add "more justification" Also you were fake claiming a guilty on him so...
In post 331, Sickofit1138 wrote:I don't really like any of the Axe, Nero, or
sky
wagons today actually.
So it seems perfectly reasonable that he'd vote evee over you.

this seems like mostly OMGUS since he did start calling you scum a little later on.

A lot of ppl didn't vote you Sky. Are we all scum? Also he said
In post 1267, Sickofit1138 wrote:Don't like a skygazer lynch
at all today
which seems like a far cry from "sky should never be lynched"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #227) » Thu May 09, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I rather avoid another mislynch if all possible and as of now I don't feel like the case on him points to scum.

I think the two lurkers that are doing nothing (kid and rui rui) are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (isolation #228) » Thu May 09, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not always

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #229) » Thu May 09, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bob3141 (3): Skygazer, rosterfoster, Sickofit1138
Sickofit1138 (2): NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom
NotAnAxehole (2): NerfedBuJ, Nero Cain
Skygazer (1): bob3141

not voting (5): KidAmn, Performer, RuiRui, EeveeLution Army, Flavor Leaf

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #230) » Thu May 09, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I lied

Sickofit1138 (3): NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom, Skygazer
bob3141 (2): rosterfoster, Sickofit1138
NotAnAxehole (2): NerfedBuJ, Nero Cain

not voting (5): KidAmn, Performer, RuiRui, EeveeLution Army, Flavor Leaf

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #231) » Thu May 09, 2019 9:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh yeah, he's the guy you were claiming tripped on some secret scum tell right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #232) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think the case on him is crap but I'm also not super inclined to follow some "secret scumtell"

also you aren't even voting him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #233) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does everyone get so fucking defensive all the time?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #234) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

man, that's so pot kettle.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #235) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^
scum that knows scum avoided the Wiz wagon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #236) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sky even said it but she's applying it to the wrong person.
In post 1605, Skygazer wrote:scum don't like joining large wagons because they don't like being seen as opportunistic
In post 1179, schadd_ wrote:TheWizard (8): NotAnAxehole, rosterfoster, NerfedBuJ, nomnomnom, EeveeLution Army, bob3141, Sickofit1138, Skygazer
NerfedBuj (2):
Nero Cain
, Performer
NotAnAxehole (2):
TheWizard
, Flavor Leaf
Performer (1): RuiRui
KidAmn (1):
Wagonomics

Wagonomics (1): KidAmn
Who are the 4 that avoided the wiz wagon?

you, kid, performer and flavor.

I think that's where scum are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #237) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean maybe Flavor Leafs whole one of Rui Rui/Kid is scum is just scum that knows one of you is his buddy but I also don't like performer and I'm full of myself and makes sense to me and would be a perforemer/rui rui/kid team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #238) » Fri May 10, 2019 12:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1629, RuiRui wrote:it seems like he's drawing attention away from where we should be focusing today (the wizard wagon)
she's not talking about who we should be lynching on the Wiz wagon.

Even if there's scum on the Wizard wagon (which I think there might not be) its still the largest concentration of town and she'd have the most mislynch bait.

And she seems to think that scum is me, performer, and ??? So she's literally hunting for a singular scum in a group of 8. That's some massive chainlynching right there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (isolation #239) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1647, Flavor Leaf wrote:THIs is actually impossible unless you think 3 of 5 scum are in Performer, you, me, Rui, kid
ummm there are only 3 scum here. All combos of you/rui/kid, kid/rui/performer make plenty of sense potentially. Although the idea of a rui/axe/kid hasn't escaped my mind either.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #240) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1635, NotAnAxehole wrote:Then why don't you want to lynch Flavor?

I'm still on the Sickofit wagon, but if that's the reasoning for Ruirui or Kid, then you should target the source of your reasoning no?
it's not and reading my posts will confirm that it's not. I'm not really sure if this is scum you trying to pressure me into voting your not scumbuddies in rui/kid or this is scum you distancing from FL.
In post 1638, NotAnAxehole wrote:Honestly, I'm going for the easy lynch because I pooped my pants a little when I realized who the scum team is, I still think town is losing this game because scum team is going to be one heck of an upward battle,
but we need to kill Sickofit to prove my validity.
In post 1639, NotAnAxehole wrote:I think if we lynch incorrectly today, town will lose. Just based on who rolled scum and who didn't.
You are talking as if you are scum b/c the only way you know who the scum are is if you are scum.

Bolded is just a sorry excuse to power through another lynch, wich is prob gonna be a ML anyways but you don't seem to care b/c if you are scum you are closer to your wincon and if you are town you are meta playing to build up your scum game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #241) » Fri May 10, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1595, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1594, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really like how Nom was trying to pressure me into voting Bob then dropped her "scum read" the moment that Axe changed his vote.

Why did we unvote that, leaf?
I changed my vote first, then Axe followed me.
In post 1466, NotAnAxehole wrote:I wasn't really thinking about the game earlier today.

VOTE: Sickofit

Went back took a quick read, I'm pretty sure this is right. I also think there is one very likely scum partner for this man.
In post 1476, nomnomnom wrote:VOTE: Sick
yes, you voted sick a whole 10 posts after Axe did but Axe voted after you...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #242) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Axe's tone shift is odd and scummy. I guess one of his team got on and yelled at him in the PT.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #243) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1685, Performer wrote:you and nero keep bringing up "why am I town" as a constant topic.
actually, no? Yes I was/am scumreading you but I don't think I've ever asked anyone why they are tow reading you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #244) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1689, NotAnAxehole wrote:that I was some form of informed Towny,
you ARE informed. Just not town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #245) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not saying that I'm saying that scum is naturally informed and thus you aren't lying about being informed.

I don't think Sick flips scum here. I expect Axe to push me tomorrow and claim that I'm scum that knew he was town and then on the chance that I'm wrong he'll push me as a buddy that defended him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #246) » Fri May 10, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i told you axe was going to push me. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #247) » Fri May 10, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1706, NotAnAxehole wrote:I'll just make sure my reads are clearly defined before I go.
TBFm if you are town you should already be doing this but you aren't so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #248) » Fri May 10, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but what if he doesn't flip scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #249) » Fri May 10, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1713, Performer wrote:Also interesting to have read that he doesn't think the lynch should be sickofit.
he listed sick in his ok lynches but he's on a vanity wagon for some reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #250) » Sat May 11, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the last VC had flavor voting sick but I don't think he is.

Sickofit1138 (4): NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom, Skygazer, Performer
bob3141 (2): rosterfoster, Sickofit1138,
RuiRui (1): NerfedBuJ
NotAnAxehole (1): Nero Cain
EeveeLution Army (1): KidAmn

not voting (3): RuiRui, EeveeLution Army, Flavor Leaf

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #251) » Sat May 11, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1734, NotAnAxehole wrote:Eh, spam posting isn't indicative of quality.
i wouldn't consider anything of quality in this game yet. Sky (prob town) got ran up and had to claim, we lynched town d1, Bob (prob town) got tunneled, sick (prob town) got ran up and tunneled.

VOTE: rui rui

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #252) » Sat May 11, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What happened between d1 (when you were scum reading her) and d2 to change your read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (isolation #253) » Sat May 11, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lhf is low hanging fruit.

there are town that do lurk true but scum NEED to do it. Why is it so impossible to imagine a scum lurking Ruirui?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #254) » Sat May 11, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1629, RuiRui wrote:I'm scumreading performer too, I don't see how everyone is townreading him

Axe has 65/35 odds of being town to scum in my head

I don't like that Nero Cain is pointing to lurkers, it seems like he's drawing attention away from where we should be focusing today (the wizard wagon)
And this post was pretty scummy to me. She's goading on a lynch from the Wiz wagon but not committing anything by leaving it intentionly vague.

Performer and her might be cross distancing from one another.

Also, Axe scum reading her d1 and trying to get me to push her and then mysteriously town reading her @ the start of d2 comes across a bit like buddy play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #255) » Sat May 11, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1742, NotAnAxehole wrote:Why is ruirui a better lynch than Sickofit
Why is sick of it a good lynch at all?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #256) » Sat May 11, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #257) » Sat May 11, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

guess what guys?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #258) » Sat May 11, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im the mod now

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (isolation #259) » Sat May 11, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

don't you dare

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #260) » Sat May 11, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sickofit1138 (4): NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom, Skygazer, Performer
RuiRui (3): NerfedBuJ, Nero Cain, Flavor Leaf

not voting (2): RuiRui, EeveeLution Army

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #261) » Sat May 11, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1751, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 1750, Nero Cain wrote:Sickofit1138 (4): NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom, Skygazer, Performer
RuiRui (3): NerfedBuJ, Nero Cain, Flavor Leaf

Well at least you're good for something.
dude, rude and uncalled for.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #262) » Sat May 11, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1753, NotAnAxehole wrote:So it's me performer and ruirui?

What happened to nomnomnom?
Idk man, half this thread is scummy as fuck but you're going to not have static reads when you are town and not trying to push just to get a lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #263) » Sat May 11, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1755, NotAnAxehole wrote:Don't tell me that it's because of how Day 1 went because Bob's wagon formed without much of an argument at all.
Bob's wagon happened b/c such town stalwarts sheeped you b/c you are loud. This doesn't happen in a decent playerlist.
In post 1755, NotAnAxehole wrote:Now, we've got a hard push against me (yet somehow the wagon is on RuiRui?)... Like... Someone please explain this to me.
b/c there's more than 1 scum in this game.
In post 1755, NotAnAxehole wrote:Virtually no scumhunting done this game
If sick's not scumhunting what do you call what ruirui is doing?
In post 1755, NotAnAxehole wrote:I think his scum buddies are hard defending him in response to the style I've been pushing this game.
his scumbuddies can't be defending him b/c im the only one defending him. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #264) » Sat May 11, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

protip: his scumbuddies would be the one's that approved of said wagon but have avoided joining it (kid, boon) they'll do the same if he's town b/c the majority is pushing him as scum and it would be suicide to go against the town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #265) » Sat May 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1752, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 1744, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1742, NotAnAxehole wrote:Why is ruirui a better lynch than Sickofit
Why is sick of it a good lynch at all?!?
Because he's your scum buddy.
yes. I pushed my scumbuddy d1 and you guys were too stupid to sheep me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #266) » Sun May 12, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1772, NotAnAxehole wrote:Therefore why wouldn't you hard defend your scum buddy?
b/c I know I'll look bad for it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #267) » Sun May 12, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no?

I'm saying that scum hard defending a buddy that's going down isn't going to come from scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #268) » Sun May 12, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, you lied earlier. You said that I've only defended the sick wagon when I have defended both the Bob and Wizard wagon's. I prob defended Sky to but the previous two I can remember. I'm just going to defend any wagon that I don't like the reasons to.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #269) » Sun May 12, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's not really true either. Can we stop lying?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #270) » Sun May 12, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My stance has softened somewhat. I know that Axe will say that I'm backtracking or some such nonsense but I really don't care.

In post 1608, Nero Cain wrote:counterpoints: He had already said that he'd vote Wiz b4 he voted Wiz. So fmpov he didn't need to add "more justification" Also you were fake claiming a guilty on him so...
In post 331, Sickofit1138 wrote:I don't really like any of the Axe, Nero, or
sky
wagons today actually.
So it seems perfectly reasonable that he'd vote evee over you.

this seems like mostly OMGUS since he did start calling you scum a little later on.

A lot of ppl didn't vote you Sky. Are we all scum? Also he said
In post 1267, Sickofit1138 wrote:Don't like a skygazer lynch
at all today
which seems like a far cry from "sky should never be lynched"
In post 1703, Performer wrote:@nero: sickof - upon ISO review I saw he called these scum or voted wagonomics/FL/eevee/sky at various points & strangely defended notan/nero/nomnom - as if to pocket them. and the rest of his ISO is lacking.
He never even voted wagon and niether of Fumaki/EV are incredibly pro-town. What made his votes on them so bad? The "defended as if to pocket" seems maniplutive in a way. Why can't a town him just ya know, be against axe, nero, sky wagons?

I don't think any of these are good reasons and I don't blame myself at all for not wanting to join a wagon that made no sense FMPOV.

I could imagine a scenerio where he's scum that threw down an empty vote on the Bob bandwagon and he just sits on Bob without explaing why Bob is scum or who else is scum. Part of me just feels for the guy and part of me could see a town Sick that's just frustrated with the toxic gamestate that Axe has created although I guess its not all that impossible that he's scum that uses it to lurk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #271) » Sun May 12, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1788, RuiRui wrote:feels like nero is manipulating the gamestate
how so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #272) » Sun May 12, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also to Axe's "he hasn't scumhunted all game" both the Fumaki and Ev votes came off as sumhunting. True, he hasn't really done any scumhunting today but Axe's statement was "he hasn't scumhunted all game." which is ya know, not true.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (isolation #273) » Sun May 12, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1789, Nero Cain wrote:
how so?
find out next tim on "When ruirui prodges"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #274) » Sun May 12, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1794, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 1789, Nero Cain wrote:
how so?
I mean, he's not wrong.
but how am I doing this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #275) » Sun May 12, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1796, NotAnAxehole wrote:Does everyone want to force a quick lynch on town!RuiRui? Because tbh, I'm down to kill anyone as quickly as possible.
In post 1798, NotAnAxehole wrote:Eh, I'll hammer whoever.
for someone that you are hard town reading you sure do give up quickly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (isolation #276) » Sun May 12, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1817, NotAnAxehole wrote:I'd prefer you wagon against me.
no, I'm killing your teams rolecop.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #277) » Sun May 12, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1629, RuiRui wrote:it seems like he's drawing attention away from where we should be focusing today (the wizard wagon)
here ruirui suggests that we should be lynching off the Wizard wagon. No names stating who the best lynch is. Left vague.
In post 1788, RuiRui wrote:Not feeling good about voting sickofit
this doesn't make sense b/c she was for lynching off the Wiz wagon.

Also, Axe scumreading me for defending sick but not scumreading ruirui for defending sick is :shifty:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #278) » Sun May 12, 2019 11:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1796, NotAnAxehole wrote:Does everyone want to force a quick lynch on town!RuiRui? Because tbh, I'm down to kill anyone as quickly as possible.
I mean, there's already a wagon on ruirui. You apparently hate the two-week deadlines and want a QL and you said you'd be down to wagon her so vote her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #279) » Mon May 13, 2019 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it doesn't really matter if you are vt or not b/c you are gonna flip anyways. It's not impossible for me to see Axe powerwolfing and he should never ever make it to lylo but I could also see just really bad town that thinks he's better than his really is.

If you are scum then maybe he was bussing you. At the very least you were SCFTWR.

ruirui is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #280) » Mon May 13, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i think we ignore you the rest of the game if he flips town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (isolation #281) » Mon May 13, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not really. I just care about playing to my wincon and having you out and lynch a bunch of town isn't helping towns wincon.

We'll see if I was originally right about sick or if I was right to be cautious d2.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (isolation #282) » Mon May 13, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is scum between us, kid?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #283) » Mon May 13, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

good luck trying to get me mislynched. As an added challenge you can't fakeclaim or hint at a guilty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #284) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets all ignore this guy and lynch rui rui today. Although if there was enough ppl that wanted Axe dead I wouldn't object that much.

VOTE: ruirui

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #285) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

inb4 Buj is still scum and sky has a false negative

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #286) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

4 more and I'll hammer you. but real talk, I don't really understand why you feel like any of this is good town play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (isolation #287) » Wed May 15, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1893, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1888, Nero Cain wrote:inb4 Buj is still scum and sky has a false negative
i feel like scum buj would see the friendly neighbor message, figure it wouldn't be worth lying about it just to get me lynched when it'd make him ridiculously scummy, and end up claiming he received it at start of day
that would do nothing but get him insta lynched d2. Also, he didn't get a FN so he's either town or scum that lied.
In post 1910, NerfedBuJ wrote:If axe flips town then nom is the scum
but they are the claimed masons lol.

I don't like Buj's posting today, at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #288) » Wed May 15, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1912, NerfedBuJ wrote:Didn't nero say something about mason day 1 and then continue to scumread and fight axe all game too..
I think both Axe and Nom have played shitty and yeah there's going to be some doubt in the back of your head that two horrible players are scum that fake claimed mason so I feel like I've had a healthy lvl of skepticism but I don't feel like I've been hard pushing since the "claim" on d1.

The mason claim sorta makes sense to me b/c schadd used a 3 man masonry last game and two lvl 1 players that feel like its good town play to be scummy as shit is apparently a thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #289) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1820, Nero Cain wrote:
here ruirui suggests that we should be lynching off the Wizard wagon. No names stating who the best lynch is. Left vague.
In post 1788, RuiRui wrote:Not feeling good about voting sickofit
this doesn't make sense b/c she was for lynching off the Wiz wagon.
is why rui is scum, I have no clue why Sky thinks this is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #290) » Wed May 15, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like let me entertain the idea that Buj, Sky, and Performer are all town. I'm also not hard scum reading roster, he's just kinda eh.

In post 1882, schadd_ wrote:
Sickofit1138
(7):
NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom, Skygazer, Performer, NerfedBuJ, rosterfoster, Flavor Leaf

RuiRui (1):
Nero Cain

bob3141 (1):
Sickofit1138

Skygaze
r (1): bob3141

I think scum are all in Bob, ruirui kid and army.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #291) » Wed May 15, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1945, Skygazer wrote:i compromised on wizard and wanted bob over sick

can we let me have my top choice for once or
and i wanted none of those. lets listen to someone good for a change.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (isolation #292) » Wed May 15, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean Bob being scum isn't impossible. I agree with you that he's been opportunistic and hasn't really been offering original opinions but the guy is new and new players are just gonna seem scummy, idk.

Bob needs to post a full reads list with reasons why when he gets on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #293) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

as bad as they are, and they are worse than they claim they are, I'm not lynching claimed masons today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #294) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1179, schadd_ wrote:
TheWizard
(8):
NotAnAxehole
, rosterfoster, NerfedBuJ,
nomnomnom
, EeveeLution Army, bob3141,
Sickofit1138
, Skygazer
NerfedBuj (2):
Nero Cain
, Performer
NotAnAxehole
(2):
TheWizard, Flavor Leaf

Performer (1): RuiRui
KidAmn (1):
Wagonomics

Wagonomics
(1): KidAmn
Sickofit1138
(7):
NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom
, Skygazer, Performer, NerfedBuJ, rosterfoster,
Flavor Leaf

RuiRui (1):
Nero Cain

bob3141 (1):
Sickofit1138

Skygaze
r (1): bob3141

I think Kid being on day ending vanity wagons both days is p scummy.

I think scum are kid and ruirui and ????. Maybe its Bob. I'm really disliking Bujabers posting though-"inno" be dammed. I think we should be lynching in Kid and rui rui today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #295) » Sat May 18, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was gonna say that we should prob massclaim today but since Ev has already started us off popcorn to Bob?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #296) » Sat May 18, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2096 (isolation #297) » Sat May 18, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

btw, I'm thinking scum are kid, bob and performer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (isolation #298) » Sat May 18, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So Roster fakeclaimed mason...again

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #299) » Sat May 18, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

man, you shoulda waited on her to claim her nights

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (isolation #300) » Sat May 18, 2019 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2109, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2093, Nero Cain wrote:I was gonna say that we should prob massclaim today but since Ev has already started us off popcorn to Bob?
I already claimed. Vanilla townie
can you give a full reads list?

VOTE: evee

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #301) » Sat May 18, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, kid is prob scum and was voting Axe so she's halfway correct.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #302) » Sat May 18, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

besides myself

KidAmn
rosterfoster
Performer

are the unclaimed, not sure why Bob didn't popcorn so ima suggest a

KidAmn
Performer
rosterfoster
Nero Cain

mass claim list

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #303) » Sat May 18, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2117, nomnomnom wrote:If you lynch a claimed mason with another claimed mason in the open you are literally losing your edge over scum.
TBF, Axe has been powerlynching town and has caused nothing but paranoia on his slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #304) » Sat May 18, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

WROW!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #305) » Sat May 18, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol, axe is such a salty nooblet

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (isolation #306) » Sat May 18, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just for shits and giggles why am I scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #307) » Sat May 18, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2149, NotAnAxehole wrote:R
E
T
A
R
D
pc police gonna throw a hissy fit.

I'm also voting the claimed guilty today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #308) » Sat May 18, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, if Sky targeted me Evee should have detected motion on me last night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #309) » Sat May 18, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

duh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #310) » Sat May 18, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Although, the thought occurred to me that since Sky doesn't give me a FN (since I'm town and she's disloyal) Evee wouldn't pick up the motion which would make this a false positive and if you and Nom are really masons then scum is in

KidAmn
rosterfoster
Performer
bob314i

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #311) » Sat May 18, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and before this maybe guilty was claimed I said
In post 2096, Nero Cain wrote:btw, I'm thinking scum are kid, bob and performer.
wich makes
In post 2149, NotAnAxehole wrote:Please just give your reads
stupid.

READ MY FUCKING POSTS DUMBASS.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #312) » Sat May 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I thought Roster was the third mason that wasn't a mason and then the three mason thing wasn't true?

The amount of disinformation is eh.

VOTE: kid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (isolation #313) » Sat May 18, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but you were perfectly ok with a rui wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #314) » Sat May 18, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

is performer the 3rd mason?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #315) » Sat May 18, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its not super important right now but the scum team is kid, bob and performer or kid, bob and roster.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (isolation #316) » Sat May 18, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if they aren't masons and they are scum then town has all of 2 prs with the possibility that rosterfoster or Performer is one.

but scum is prob you, bob and roster

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #317) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, the combinations of the scum team are

evee/sky/bob

evee/sky/roster

bob/roster/evee

bob/roster/sky

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (isolation #318) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I can only be scum with Sky b/c she's claiming an inno on me, ditto with you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #319) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sure

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (isolation #320) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

as in "I don't buy it"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #321) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y is evee the better lynch than Bob?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #322) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2242, Skygazer wrote:dont buy what?
In post 2238, rosterfoster wrote:I forgot about the Nero ‘clear’ though

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #323) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ sky and roster trying not to bus Bob

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #324) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I lean bob/roster and sky for the following reasons

I don't feel like Bob and Roster have really been hunting. They've both quick lynched in the previous days.

I think Sky as light bussing Bob earlier. On d3 when I wanted to vote ruirui (since I thought she was scum) Sky said that I refused to lynch Bob (which is not true at all) so it felt like her trying to set me up as a Bob buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #325) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if Sky is really a disloyal FN with inno's on both me and roster that can't be true and she has to be lying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (isolation #326) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2264, Skygazer wrote:in what world is my read on bob "light,
that's really not what I said though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (isolation #327) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2276, Skygazer wrote:you said "light" bussing but bob has been my strongest SR since D2 but everyone else basically had bob off the table
but accusing you of light bussing is NOT the same as accusing you of a light read (I read that as fencesitty)

I mean you said that I refused to vote him d3 and I didn't, he just never came up.

What do you think about Bob rn?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #328) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also, I really like even #'s and a roster/bob scum team gives us a nice even 8 vts. meaning that only one of sky/evee is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #329) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

there are 10 vt claims. if bob and roster are scum like I think that gives us 8 vts. Hi, welcome to math with Nero.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2301 (isolation #330) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2293, Skygazer wrote:god nero i think you might be scum here
What did me pointing out that a roster/bob scum team (and that there'd be 8 vts if I'm right) make you think I was scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (isolation #331) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2303, Skygazer wrote:but it sounded like u were trying to justify roster/bob because 8 VTs makes more sense which is ???
I'm scumreading them for other reasons but I'm mostly making a joke here/pointing out the obvious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #332) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2307, Skygazer wrote:because the way he's approaching lylo here is ???
What do you dislike about it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #333) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2296, Skygazer wrote:why are even numbers better than odd numbers in terms of the number of VTs tho
they aren't, although in the past I've felt like mods tend to try t keep things even but there's prob not enough data to support that stance and I'm too lazy to go do that on my own.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (isolation #334) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2312, Skygazer wrote:
In post 2310, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2307, Skygazer wrote:because the way he's approaching lylo here is ???
What do you dislike about it?
you scumreading me
tbf, i'd vote Bob or Roster over you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #335) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2314, Skygazer wrote:but some of the arguments ur making r just ???
the only arguments that I've made are that scum are Roster and Bob are scum b/c they haven't been scum hunting previously and both quick lynched on previous days.

I also stated that you look like a Bob partner for lying that I was against voting Bob to try to make me look like a Bob buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (isolation #336) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2319, nomnomnom wrote:@Nero if you had to vote between Eevee and Sky today who would you choose and why?
I'd vote sky since I think she makes sense as a Bob buddy and her OMGUS scum read on me feels p scummy but wouldn't it be better odds to lynch in Bob/roster today?

I mean, if only one of Bob/Roster were scum it would be 9 vts and 3 masons. Is that really what we think the setup is?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (isolation #337) » Mon May 20, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2347, rosterfoster wrote:Well no both Nero and Bob are scum so there’s still 8VT’s.

But the hardest lynch is Sky/Eeve so that is why why need the masons to look at this from an unbiased perspective.
lol roster wanting to lynch in a 50/50 instead of the 100% is scummy as fuck.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (isolation #338) » Mon May 20, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

roster thinks bob and I are scum but wants to vote not us

sky thinks scum is in roster/Bob but wants to vote not them.

idk, to me it looks like a roster/bob/sky team. *shrugz*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (isolation #339) » Mon May 20, 2019 6:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2382, rosterfoster wrote:Sky I’m not trying to pocket you :lol:
Can you even pocket a scumbuddy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2418 (isolation #340) » Mon May 20, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2392, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2389, Skygazer wrote:
eevee's claim doesn't make any sense without my claim being true
Your claim is unverifiable which is the problem to make our minds up in this situation.
You're not going to solve mechanically. One of you is a town PR and one of you is a scum PR.
What if evee just is a weak town invest and sky is just a goon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (isolation #341) » Mon May 20, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, it's not a town loss if we voted correctly but yeah, voting in Bob/roster is the safer be I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (isolation #342) » Mon May 20, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but what if Sky is scum and Bob/Roster are her team, is it not an auto loss from her pov?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (isolation #343) » Mon May 20, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean it makes the most sense to me with them both going hard against evee.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (isolation #344) » Mon May 20, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I don't have any great reasons to think she's town.

setup spec wise part of me feels like giving town a weak invest makes more sense than sky's role.

that crumbing feels vaguely town as well.

Also, I think that Roster and Sky going against her hard kinda points to her being town and the game-ending mislynch scum were hoping for. Of course, you could also argue that its a bus but why bus in this situation?

Are you of the mindset that Bob/Roster is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (isolation #345) » Mon May 20, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is evee obvscum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2634 (isolation #346) » Mon May 20, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2632, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2630, Nero Cain wrote:Why is evee obvscum?
thoughts about the back and forth and the arguments presented?
idk, i just got home and will read everything later

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #347) » Mon May 20, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What if.

scum are sky, evee and roster and they are hard pushing Evee but then the question is why would the scum team bus here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2640 (isolation #348) » Mon May 20, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wouldn't really put it past Schadd to make a game that's nearly mountainous but I kinda agree that 1 of the prs could be true. That's why I lean town on the MD.

like let's pretend that this game is

8 vts
1MD
3 masons
vs.

3 goons.

and the only movement this game is going to be on scum that performs the nk.

like, idk, it just makes more sense to me than a disloyal FN.

scum don't really need to bus in this situation, I agree but just Sky/Roster and Evee 1v1ing makes me wonder is all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (isolation #349) » Mon May 20, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

what if it is just a Bob/Roster/Ky team and he's distancing from her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (isolation #350) » Mon May 20, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c you refuse to vote anyone but Evee and it makes it like you are scum w/ Bob and Roster. Although, the idea the Evee is a bus and you two and Roster are just scum theatreuing doesn't seem exactly impossible. At the same time, I feel like scum bussing here is just kinda WTF? like they could go for an EZ as fuck Bob mislynch so why bus instead? It makes no sense unless Bob is, you know, scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (isolation #351) » Mon May 20, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but if Bob and Roster were scum and Evee is the only mislynchable townie would you not claim that to vote only her?

Who is scum with Evee and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (isolation #352) » Mon May 20, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2480, nomnomnom wrote:Scratch that, I am wrong, Bob was the first one to mention a pairing in 360 and Nero said in 362 what people were thinking.
this is not exactly true.
In post 318, Nero Cain wrote:I guess the smart thing would be to not lynch Axe today and let scum either nk that (if he really is town) or lynch him the day b4 lylo.
In post 320, Nero Cain wrote:he also kinda got in the middle of my interrogation of Bob so it sorta looks like a
nom
, bob,
axe
team.
Both these posts (especially 220) are acknowledging the link between you and Axe.
In post 2482, bob3141 wrote:As why would town player keep pushing clear masons.
Only scum knew they were clear. Also, at least two confirmed town (besides me) did push axe. Buj and Kid. He was just that annoying and unlikeable.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (isolation #353) » Mon May 20, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2495, rosterfoster wrote:It's also possible Eevee is scum motion detector as I said before.
if she's scum she's not
prob
not a MD. I mean, it would be very WIFOM for Schadd to give scum a pr in a near mountainous setup up. So to me, it feels like this is a fakeclaim or she's a town MD.
In post 2512, nomnomnom wrote:Roster and Bob are the two she's unsure about, being sure that nero is scum
:igmeou:

maybe scum is a evee/roster/bob team. idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (isolation #354) » Mon May 20, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if evee is sure im scum shouldn't she be voting me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (isolation #355) » Mon May 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2482, bob3141 wrote:As why would town player keep pushing
clear masons
isn't this a slip here? town (like me, Buj and Kid) are gonna have healthy skepticism to masons. Scum knew the masons were clear.

I don't really understand why we aren't lynching Bob here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (isolation #356) » Mon May 20, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2568, EeveeLution Army wrote:nero is harder but he was scummy for a bit and just kinda there which i wouldnt expect from them. but it could have been a boredish townie for that section
tell me more

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #357) » Mon May 20, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so, you are back tracking here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #358) » Mon May 20, 2019 3:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2659, EeveeLution Army wrote:it was in order of most to least scummmy
the backtracking was @ ^

like she calls me for sure scum and then I'm "least likely"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (isolation #359) » Mon May 20, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I knew they were either masons or scum together, yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #360) » Mon May 20, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2512, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2510, Skygazer wrote: and she's only been addressing me this whole time, not roster iirc even with roster sring her and even voting her
Roster and Bob are the two she's unsure about,
being sure that nero is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (isolation #361) » Mon May 20, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why was I scummy, Evee?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (isolation #362) » Mon May 20, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I hard townread Nero

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2719 (isolation #363) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but sky, you are calling Bob scum. if everyone agrees that he's scum we can just lynch him and give town another day. that seems like the most pro-town thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (isolation #364) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if I was scum this woulda been a pretty good game from me but sadly I'm town and have maybe not played that great. I don't really blame myself for scumreading ruirui and kid. My only misplay (assuming Bob is scum) is when I questioned his d2 lynch. Prob sky too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (isolation #365) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

TheWizard
(8):
NotAnAxehole
, rosterfoster,
NerfedBuJ, nomnomnom
Sickofit1138
, Skygazer
NerfedBuj
(2):
Nero Cain, Performer

NotAnAxehole
(2):
TheWizard, Flavor Leaf

Performer
(1):
RuiRui

KidAmn
(1):
Wagonomics

Wagonomics
(1):
KidAmn

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2740 (isolation #366) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Sickofit1138
(7):
NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom
, Skygazer,
Performer, NerfedBuJ
, rosterfoster,
Flavor Leaf

RuiRui
(1):
Nero Cain

bob3141 (1):
Sickofit1138

EeveeLution Army (1):
KidAmn

not voting (2):
RuiRui
, EeveeLution Army

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (isolation #367) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2067, schadd_ wrote:
RuiRui
(6):
Nero Cain, Performer, nomnomnom
, Skygazer,
NotAnAxehole
, rosterfoster
NotAnAxehole
(2):
NerfedBuJ, KidAmn

not voting (3):
RuiRui
, bob3141, EeveeLution Army

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (isolation #368) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2217, schadd_ wrote:
KidAmn
(5): Skygazer,
Nero Cain, KidAmn
, rosterfoster, bob3141

not voting (4):
Performer, nomnomnom
, EeveeLution Army,
NotAnAxehole

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2744 (isolation #369) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nothing, im scum doing busy work. I really hate your posting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (isolation #370) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Roster is on every lynch so he's gotta be scum right?

Idk, I just feel like its a roster/bob team with Sky and Roster pushing Evee as the game-ending mislynch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (isolation #371) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2746, EeveeLution Army wrote:idk its just you know you have 2 confirmed scum in your pov unless you think both me and sky are scum
Whats your point?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2753 (isolation #372) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, I can never have too many buddies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (isolation #373) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2740, Nero Cain wrote:
Sickofit1138
(7):
NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom
, Skygazer,
Performer, NerfedBuJ
, rosterfoster,
Flavor Leaf

RuiRui
(1):
Nero Cain

bob3141 (1):
Sickofit1138

EeveeLution Army (1):
KidAmn

not voting (2):
RuiRui
, EeveeLution Army
In post 2741, Nero Cain wrote:
RuiRui
(6):
, Skygazer,
NotAnAxehole
, rosterfoster
NotAnAxehole
(2):
NerfedBuJ, KidAmn

i think at least 1 of sky and roster have to be scum otherwise this is all town wagons and nope.

not voting (3):
RuiRui

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (isolation #374) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2738, Nero Cain wrote:
TheWizard
(8):
NotAnAxehole
, rosterfoster,
NerfedBuJ, nomnomnom
Sickofit1138
, Skygazer
NerfedBuj
(2):
Nero Cain, Performer

NotAnAxehole
(2):
TheWizard, Flavor Leaf

Performer
(1):
RuiRui

KidAmn
(1):
Wagonomics

Wagonomics
(1):
KidAmn
In post 2742, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2217, schadd_ wrote:
KidAmn
(5): Skygazer,
Nero Cain, KidAmn
, rosterfoster, bob3141

not voting (4):
Performer, nomnomnom
, EeveeLution Army,
NotAnAxehole
rosters name again and Bob keeps popping up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (isolation #375) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2758, nomnomnom wrote:@Nero if i asked you to vote eevee right now would you
I rather not. I mean, ok her posting isn't great but I feel like the MD claim makes more sense in this setup than a disloyal FN.

Also, I just feel like lynching in Bob/Roster is the safer lynch although you're right that we (I) will have to lynch from Sky/Evee eventually and why delay it I guess?

if you and axe really rather end the game on a evee lynch I don't think I'll hold up it.

Why is Evee a better lynch than Sky though?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2766 (isolation #376) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, evee/sky/bob and roster can talk all they want but we decide the lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2772 (isolation #377) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

YAY!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2775 (isolation #378) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you do know that I'm calling Roster and Bob scum right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #379) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

honestly, I feel like its Sky and I don't really see that changing but I'll vote whomever you want me to vote so I can blame you guys if I'm right or win the game if I'm wrong. win win 4 me!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (isolation #380) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if sky is scum I could see her kill me b/c she never wins but you two are confirmed town masons so and I'm not exactly confirmed town so they might still think I'm lynchAable.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2781 (isolation #381) » Mon May 20, 2019 5:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you two should be talking to me about who to lynch between sky and Evee.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (isolation #382) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you want to interact with me about?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (isolation #383) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i wish I had bullets but rarely do I get to be a vig or any useful pr

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (isolation #384) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it basicly boils down to I think your role could be fake. Claim something that keeps you alive>>>>claim something that means you'd never have any results and it has a built in excuse that for why no one would claim to get a FN b/c only scum can receive and scum wouldn't scumclaim. TBF, I think its a p neat sounding role. Very WIFOMY so top notch fakeclaim or top notch role if thats a role schadd thought of.

I feel like you and roster going HARD against Evee makes sense to me as scum that's going for a game-ending ML.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2794 (isolation #385) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IT WAS A BULLET JOKE!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (isolation #386) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but see, even if Evee is conf scum to you that still makes Bob and Roster scum. In my mind, it makes sense to vote there first and give town the best possible chance. In that scenario where we lynch Bob and Roster and go into 3 player lylo I'll have to make the decision between you two but that makes the most sense to me and you and Roster wanting to not do that makes me think you guys are scum.

I get it, "Roster is scum and he's trying to make me look guilty." but its also just WIFOM.

me, nom and Axe are gonna spend a large chunk of the day talking about who to lynch between you and Evee.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2797 (isolation #387) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if evee is scum and I pushing for her wagon d1 only to get derailed by a shitty Wizard wagon then Axe can go fuck off. but then I think I could be wrong. idk. I'll see what they have to say tomorrow and maybe I'll iso you two later.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2802 (isolation #388) » Mon May 20, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's not really accurate. Also, it's not like I can force ppl to vote not Wizard. Also bringing up d1 reasoning to push me/throw shade @ me on d5 is fucking laughable. If you thought I was scummy for not stopping the Wizard wagon then you should have said something but you never did.

go away scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2808 (isolation #389) » Mon May 20, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, we are voting Roster here.

I mean, like I said this is going to come down to a 3p lylo between me, you and Evee. I mean, there's a chance that I vote correctly and win the game. I mean if Axe and Nom just want to take that risk now instead of wait for days then I guess I'd be ok with that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (isolation #390) » Mon May 20, 2019 9:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So Sky, I don't think anyone has asked you this yet but how do you feel about voting with confirmed scum Roster? Why does he bus Evee here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2815 (isolation #391) » Mon May 20, 2019 9:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been pushing you as scum for a while now. There is no "just now" Your posts are reactionary and bad (read scummy)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (isolation #392) » Mon May 20, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2810, Skygazer wrote:Technicalllllly roster isn't scum confirmed?
i am p sure you were calling roster and bob scum but am to lazy to quote fetch

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (isolation #393) » Mon May 20, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and you are voting with him.

scum need 1 ML to win. I'm not really seeing what the point in bussing here is?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2824 (isolation #394) » Mon May 20, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2820, rosterfoster wrote:There is plenty of point in bussing today but OK.
maybe only with a you, bob, evee team.

b/c Bob seems like he would be the EZ push and he's not getting pushed so he's prob scum.

You're scum period but you could maybe gain a smidgen of town cred if you bus Evee.

but I could easily just see you and Sky go for an Evee lynch b/c you two won't bus Bob and Evee is gonna be a much easier ML than me.

And that's what occams says.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2825 (isolation #395) » Mon May 20, 2019 9:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2759, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2740, Nero Cain wrote:
Sickofit1138
(7):
NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom
, Skygazer,
Performer, NerfedBuJ
, rosterfoster,
Flavor Leaf

RuiRui
(1):
Nero Cain

bob3141 (1):
Sickofit1138

EeveeLution Army (1):
KidAmn

not voting (2):
RuiRui
, EeveeLution Army
In post 2741, Nero Cain wrote:
RuiRui
(6):
, Skygazer,
NotAnAxehole
, rosterfoster
NotAnAxehole
(2):
NerfedBuJ, KidAmn

i think at least 1 of sky and roster have to be scum otherwise this is all town wagons and nope.

not voting (3):
RuiRui
also, there's a 0% chance these are all town lynches. Roster should be thinking Sky is scum and Roster should be angry that Sky is calling him scum. None of this is happening.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (isolation #396) » Mon May 20, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this a bus, nom?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2830 (isolation #397) » Mon May 20, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2828, bob3141 wrote:There is a difference between a healthy skepticism and trying to get them lynched.
You do realize that there was also confirmed town that was pushing him right?

Why is it so hard to believe that town me was skeptical of the claim b4 performer's death confirmed them? By your logic buj and kid are both scum, then how come they flipped town?
In post 2829, bob3141 wrote:Thats bit of logical falsey. First I am infact being pushed by everyone apart from eve.

And who has been the most vocal for my lynch.

In fact you saying no one is pushing this lynch is in fact pushing that lynch. Posted after you have many statements advocating for my lynch.
ppl calling you scum=//=wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2832 (isolation #398) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you're just upset. Other than being fairly wrong most of the game I've done nothing that's scummy but ok w/e

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2842 (isolation #399) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2833, bob3141 wrote:And since you are claimalso that sky is scum yet haven't voted for him is telling as it looks to me like you don't want to hammer you scum partner.

As there are 3 votes on sky and I know i am town that means sky can't possibly anything but scum in mind as why hasn't scum hammered him.

The only possibilities is either that sky is scum or the impossible because from my perspective I know Im town and sure eve is town. And that is that all those voting for sky must be scum as why wouldn't he of been hammered. As it only takes one townie to vote for him

Therefore, sky is scum and your his scum buddy.
maybe I want to talk to the two confirmed town, yes?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”