Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Antihero »

What makes you think we're flipping anytime soon?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:38 am

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:Grey, if you flip town, I will go after Kise before endgame.

My EmpTyger lynch takes priority.
Ugh, why are we lynching them again?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

See: EmpTyger's awful tunneling on me.

In fact, in light of Fate's comments, I would say him tunneling on me with weak cases looks like a direct counter to your stonewall defense of me as town.
green shirt thursdays
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Kise »

LlamaFluff wrote:Yeah im sticking with my ash/llamarble pair lynch. I see them as the partner to dram/fate or
ice/anti
(even can work with emp/hikari).

WHA

THFUC

YOU DOING

YOUVE PLAYED THIS GAME FOR 3 YEARS RIGHT??
RIGHT???
SENS SENT IN FOR COMIC RELIEF??
GreyICE wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Grey, if you flip town, I will go after Kise before endgame.

My EmpTyger lynch takes priority.
Ugh, why are
we
lynching them again?
STAY FOCUSED
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:57 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

QT if you want to discuss this more, but when ash/llama is in my top two (close to three) groups for scum which means, IM VOTING THERE. Is Ice/anti a horrible lynch? No. Is it the best lynch? Also no.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Kise »

GreyICE wrote:Kise played exactly optimally for scum this game. Don't scumhunt in the early game, because you need town mislynches to whittle down the pool. Become proactive and pro-town late game.

Unfortunately for him, he didn't anticipate the other scumteam being doink mcdoink and the failboat squad.
You have to be making this up as you go along. I actually would have had a perfect scum-lynching record had Esp cut the shit. You don't consider my accusations and attacks of Reck, Purp, Esp and Emp day 1 as scumhunting. What the hell was I doing then?

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2772277

Saying I've done NOTHING is severely inappropriate.
GreyICE wrote:Lazy as fuck?

That's been him until day 5:
I did a back and forth with Esp, PO, Reck and Emp day 1. I had something with Emp & LM the next day, on top of exchanges with werewolf55. Day 3, you got somebody mislynched.. don't remember what I was doing. Prob tunneling on Esp or trying to lynch Emp. You said I might have bussed KCD, then we went at it until I corrected you on those quotes. Day 4, PO kept flirting with me and couldn't make up her mind how she felt about me, but that was the highlight. I remember trolling with smilies until the mod returned, and I hammered vez. You already know about day 5. In fact, I was VERY active before even having ONE vote on me from you or PO; forgot who. All I know is I was hungry for that Esp-lynch and even if I wasn't active, the wagon built up.
GreyICE wrote:Fate, you promise to apologize to me and antihero personally when I flip town, and I mean a serious fucking apology
The fuc... shouldn't you apologe to umbrage, q21, and silva? Shouldn't WE ALL apologize for the mislynches? You're still whining. At least when I say I don't mind being lynched, I don't turn into a diva. The sympathy game is not needed (AtE). Where ya skills at, dawg?
GreyICE wrote:PEDIT2: NO FUCK THIS FUCK YOU FATE FUCK OFF WE ARE LYNCHING KISE TODAY YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT
Was this when you previewed and saw Fate asking how many lynches to lylo? Doesn't make sense to respond with this.
GreyICE wrote:2) Serial tunneling. Seriously. Reck. PO. Now me. Funny thing is what happened with PO. Right at L-2, he hops off her wagon. And then buddies her.
She flirted with me the whole game as I voted Esp. But anyway, YES I unvoted when Ash and marble pulled that stunt. I mentioned how strange Ash was and PO said this:
Purple Orange wrote:KISE.

Do you SEE how both Ashblade and llama switched votes? Do you SEE the counterwagons? Do you SEE Reck's posts that are ALREADY analyzing wagon behavior?! HELL. DO YOU SEE YOUR OWN POST NOTING ASHBLADE AND LLAMA'S VOTES AND TALKING ABOUT BUSSING???

THIS THIS THIS IS WHY I'M FIGHTING SO DAMN HARD AGAINST MY LYNCH TODAY
. And why I've been so ticked off at town who DON'T fight. And why I hope any other town up for mislynch in the next day or two will FIGHT THEIR ASSES OFF.

There's like an exponential/multiplicative/whatever increase in the information that can now be gleaned from Espy/my death, and/or Mari's death, and/or your death, and/or PRACTICALLY ANY OTHER PLAYER'S DEATH. Frikkin' more than whatever could have been gleaned if I'd just given up and rolled over and let the votes pile up to a single-wagon very-fast-hammer today.

So seriously. Cut the self-preservation crap.
Duh
I think people would be better off taking two shots that have a chance to hit actual mafia, before they have to resort to mislynching us. Do I think they will? Uh...not really. But, hell. Even IF you're right that I've been utterly useless this thread due to too-tentative reads or whatnot, and that people should get us out of the way if only for that reason (at least I think that's what you just said...), I am NOT going to be useless in my death.

So there's MY martyrdom spiel for this thread. :roll:
I got the fuck off the Esp wagon because I couldn't see marble & Ash bussing her if they were partners. Why not? Because they provided reasons that clashed when it came to why they voted Esp and why they voted me. Looking at me as town and Esp-PO are scum, then completely switching it around to where I'm the scum and Esp-PO are the townies WITHOUT even acknowledging that they had a scumread on Esp & PO to begin with. Kise-wagon popped up and they just rolled with it to build steam. Let's theorize: I flip town day 5, then they're back on Esp & PO day 6.

"There's no way Kise is scum with Esp and PO after all their words for each other."

^I saw that so many times. I already knew what was coming day 6. Esp got selfish, so fuck it, I lynched him. Did you not see how Esp came in at last minute saying that Ash was scum? I flat out wasn't going for that. He fucked up his chance when he didn't switch over to Ash the first time. Logical thing to do when WE BOTH say Ash is scum is to lynch him instead of lynch each other. Reason being, we don't
gamble
by mislynching one of us when 2 to 1 said we should have went for Ash. Esp probably isn't reading the game past this point, so I'll drop this. I don't know if he was trying to teach me a lesson for my tunneling, but... negro, please.
GreyICE wrote:3) He's about to start buddying fate pretty hardcore. Watch Llama's suspicions evaporate for today.
Only person I'm trying to buddy with is Fluff and he's making this pretty hard. I already know Reck will terminate whoever hates on dram, and Fluff labeling dram's partners as lurky scum actually makes them uninterested town. I'd be having fun in a 4-person QT in a nightless game. The reality of it is that my QT is/was a ghost town. In a way, this is why I say Trag and dram's pairs are town because while my past partners HAVE posted, the whole "catching up" thing put them off and they didn't have time for it. I can see that with their partners needing replacements as well. The three of us have been through at least 2 partners. I didn't (and COULDN'T) give my lovers a biased catch up post so my partners had to work their way into understanding what was going on with this game.
GreyICE wrote:PEDIT: Fate. Seriously. Go buy a plain ticket to Mexico to star in a show where you suck a bag of donkey dicks. This is retardation at its finest.
Can we just get a modkill so we can lynch Ash/marble next?
Fate wrote:Wait, did Kise make a "I'm going into a 1v1 with this person, GUARANTEED they flip scum or you lynch me."

Yeah that's town Kise ALL RIGHT.
That game will never be forgotten, will it? Or did I do that twice with you..?
GreyICE wrote:So Reck and Fate's dumb theory is that I'm scum with EMP and Hiraki, who are pushing for Dram's lynch, while I say they're town.

While Kise says Dram and Reck are most likely town, and Llama says Dram is scum.

This is fucking horrible.
No. This is how townies play - independently. Scum are the ones working together. Fluff is doing his part to scumhunt and I HEAVILY disagree with half of his list, but he's putting out his honest opinions. He probably knows the dram-voting won't go well with Reck but he isn't giving a damn about whether that gets us lynched. :neutral: He's not sold on my reasons for thinking dram is town either, but oh well.
GreyICE wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:So I did some reasearch.

Its dram/xalxe and ash/evil llama

You know with all of their posts, combined, for the entire game, they never address eachother. We have one line in one post where dram calls ash prob-town. We also have one line from ash that is disagreing with drams read on Kise. That is it, for the ENTIRE game.

Its these two pairs. End of story. They work perfectly on interactions, on reads, on votecounts.
He "did some research." Really? Because these are two pairs that NEVER FUCKING POST. So they NEVER FUCKING ADDRESS EACH OTHER WHEN THEY POST.
So based on what you say about me doing nothing, why does the "nothingness" of others not apply to them? Namely marble.
*_*
GreyICE wrote:NICE FUCKING RESEARCH.

OH WAIT, IT'S THE PLAN THEY WORKED OUT IN THE QT.
Fluff would be smarter as scum to know that we'd need to get on Reck's good side - o hay, that sounds like what you just got called out on. In fact, Fluff would have me and TWO OTHER scum yelling at him to drop the attacks on dram.
GreyICE wrote:FUCK YOUR DUMB META YOU CUNT
I never push for a modkill but come on. And none of that neutral survivor shit... well, make Grey the neutral survivor. Anti should be flipped.

Yet…
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Bite me, Kise.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Kise »

You're the lycanthrope.

Yet…
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by Llamarble »

In cookie thief mafia I forced a pretty obvious mislynch down town's throats by scumwalling. Just like Kise is trying to do now. Kise is one of my strongest scumreads in awhile. I guess I'll have to properly sell the Kise wagon since Fate is either wrong or a Kisebuddy.

I'm inclined to doubt KisebuddyFate though since KisebuddyFate could easily bus Kise's face in and then ride Reck's townread + the buscred to Trag/Emp/me/grey lynches -> easy victory. So Trag/Zito are still the best candidate for scums #2.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Fate's town. He'd be less annoying if he was scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Kise »

marble pops in to defend his buddy, once again neglecting to read.

Yet…
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I'd bitch about how stupid you are being, except that I know you know better.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Kise »

I've posted two walls, in response to YOUR walls. You have not yet given them the time of day. I actually do have material for you to respond back to, it's not impenetrable blocks.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Kise »

GreyICE wrote:Oh I want to fucking self vote here just to see the look on your face when I flip town.
No face on intnet dood[/stupid]

Yet…
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by Antihero »

Kise there's a reason people don't give your walls the time of day. Maybe because the time would be better spent... I don't know.... watching a banana slowly turn black?

You stretch on "scumslips," get onto grey about AtE (laughable since you're AtEing the f@#$ out of this game), and generally waste my time.

Die, scum.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hmmzorz. I like Greyscum.

But not so much Llamascum.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Fate »

>.....*SIGH*

HERE WE GO.

PAGE 40 >_>

KDca vote?

Oh lord this is only D2...

AHHAHAAAAAAA IT HURITS
EmpTyger wrote:Honestly, I can't remember a worse false negative I've made in my history onsite. I don't really think I can make an effective defense of myself at this point. (I know that personally, if the roles were reversed, I'd not tolerate this kind of defense of mafia to live, no matter how much they may have been mistaken- what I did can't be tolerated for town to win.)

May I make one request? I'd like to reread the thread to reevaluate the other players, given that I made such an error when drawing the conclusions that I have already posted. After I say these closing thoughts, I'll let the town do what they will to me. I can promise that this isn't a stall: I'll ask only for until Sunday (I've got one more busy day tomorrow, but I'll have time over the weekend).
K I'd be fine with lynching this guy today too, Reck.

Killing Grey cripples the scumteam leader though.
v
GreyICE wrote:Go for it. I honestly wanna lynch Sil more.

P.S. If we flip their scumpartner, you're not the scumpartner anymore, and then you're town! That means tea and biscuits.

Well and that other annoying scum group :/
What in the fuck. There are SO MANY THINGS wrong with this post.

"other annoying scumgroup (aka us tTEHEHEHHEHE)" I understand a focus to eliminate mafia after kdca's flip, but TEHEHE NO READS (aka SCUMMY players that are NOT scum with Kdca due to whatever tells) are NONEXISTANT HERE IN GREYICES POSTINZ.

Good lord GreYICE has been sowing the seeds for Kise suspicion 40 pages ago? Talk about prepping a mislynch.

Mariyta (*checks*) aka Papa zito reads scummy so far.

GreyICE is pushing HARD that Kise is a scumbuddy of Kdca.... FAST FOWARD TO NOW:

GreyICE is pushing HARD that Kise is now werewolf.

Translation: GreyICE has been pushing Kise and twisting him all game, calling him whichever scum is convenient, and has culminated up to now.

NEED I READ MORE?

I DONT FUCKIN THINK SO.

GreyICE wrote:Yes, because I've never seen a decent distancing attempt in a game with daytalk or anything.

Well, whatever. I like Reck's idea better.

Vote:Silavor

I like this.
WALP maybe reading more was good. He immediately DROPS his "Kise" suspicion for a Recksheep.

I WONDER WHY GREYSCUM WOULD DO THAT?

This is drippinglyscummingly obvious. FAST FORWARD TO PAGE 50 IM SKIMMIN BITCHES:
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:29 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm guessing this is D3 because now all of sudden Grey is like "BOUT TIME FOR DAT POLICY LYNCH PLEASE."

If Grey was getting any pressure whatsoever today and he pushed vezok lynch -> Kill it. But we're killing it anyway so YEAH.

Kise talks freely and easily with Reck on this page <-TOWN ON TOWN BANTER.

Wow Grey really choose the wrong person to try and mislynch based off crap. Whats the case on him again? "he was lurky and lazy the first three days then ALL OF SUDDEN HES ALL PROTOWN CONTENT." That doesn't make any fucking sense in a game WITH NO NIGHTKILLS. What a stretching scumbag.

EmpTyger wrote:Sorry for the absence, long days at work. I'll have a real post tonight and will be fully caught up tomorrow.
Recurring theme? YES I THINK YES

OH HAI DRAM POSTED. *studies up on dram town lurkin meta* I see. I see.

xRECKONERx wrote:OH MY GOD THIS GAME

Alright, so 16 alive/8 teams alive. 4/2 of them are werewolves. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, here, but with all mislynches...

D5: 12:4
D6: 10:4
D7: 8:4
D8: 6:4
D9: 4:4

...the earliest the scumteam could win would be on D9!? BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS GAME IS AS GOOD AS WON
So we have a nother THREE lynches?

LOL
G
G.

GreyICE/Antihero
Empty/???
MariytaZito/???

Probably will CLECNHZ it. So long as Kise and Reck the townies of the towniests are alive, we should be good.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Fate »

Mariyta wrote:So who do you suggest we lynch? If I recall correctly, you have a town read on Esp. I'd be happy with a Grey lynch, too. His play is similar to Brotherhood of the Wolf, where he was scum.
OH HAI DISTANCING VIA META.

"I dont want to make an actual CASE on my scumbuddy, but I'll say hes acting like he does as scum and I support his lynch >_>b"

LOLOLOLOLOLO

Oh fancy that GreyIce has a townread on ASHBLADE who thinks GREY is town.

HURRRDURRRR (Yeah Ashblade is town of course, I'm just sayin Grey's choices of mislynches happen to fall on the people that DONT think he's town OH GEE WILLY)

(Looks like dram's had shitty ass lovers for awhile. WELL YOU DONT GOT TO WORRY ABOUT ME. I"LL BE HERE FOR YOU DRAMMY, AS LONG AS YOU ARE OK WITH BEING LIED TO.)

Lets see if Hiraki actually reads the thread. $10 on "FUCKING NO"

Kise wrote:
Kise wrote:GREY, WASNT YOUR CASE THAT I COULDA BUSSED KCD?.... OH IM CLEAR OF THAT NOW SO WHY ARE
Kise wrote:PHONE FUCKING SHORTED THE MESSAGE, SO GREY WHY ARE YOU ON MY NUTS AGAIN?
Lol this is what I said in my lats post. GLAD KISE IS CAPABLE OF SEEING BULLSHIT CAES ON HIMSELF FOR THE BULLSHIT THEY ARE.

GreyICE wrote:
Kise wrote:"Nothing" is a big word to use in this situation - limited, and a misrep, as my iso can disprove that. I've been on PO and Esp since page 3 or 4. Page 1 of my iso has the info for Esp-scum. You guys got your KCD lynch.. you got your vezok lynch.. now gimme my Esp lynch.
Fine!

I'd like to note my Vezok lynch was fucking awesome and those tells were badass, and I still don't think you have a path out of this as scum.

Vote:Espeonage

Will also sanction a Mari/Tragedy vote, if only to get ANOTHER town "I give up, kill me" whine off my goddamn radar screen.

Are we gonna be 3 for 3 on town couples crying all the way to the noose rather than trying to save themselves by scumhunting (4 for 3 if saving EmpTyger was justified)? WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME.

He just gave up his Kise vote to SHEEP onto Kise's back?

HOW IN THE FLYING FUCK IS ANYONE BUYING GREYICES SCUMREAD ON KISE AS GENIUNE. FUCK THIS NOISE.

IF YOU READ THIS POST AND YOURE NOT VOTING GREYICE THEN LA DEEE DAA WELCOME TO LYNCH TOWN.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Fate »

GreyICE wrote:And yes, I'm voting as the scum tells me to, and yes, I still plan to lynch him tomorrow, especially if they flip town.

It's just we have a ways to go before we sleep, and Antihero doesn't like em.
CALLING YOURSELF OUT ON YOUR OWN SCUMTELLS DOESNT MAKE THEM ANY LESS FUCKING REAL.

WHAT ARE YOU RAYFUCKINFROST?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Fate »

GreyICE wrote:Was just scum with Mari in a different game. She plays a very fluid scum game, and I don't get the same sensation from her here. On the other hand, she's getting tired.

Tragedy feels somewhat scummy.

BTW, last player who convinced me to unvote by giving up was Baby Spice.

OH SO ON ONE HAND MARIYTA META DISTANCES FROM GRYE WHILE GREY META DEFENDS MARIYTA.

1+1=IM DONE CATCHING UP UNTIL YOU FUCKIN CLOWNS GET IN GEAR AND LYNCH THIS SCUMBAG WHO SHOULD'VE DIED TWENTY FUCKING PAGES AGO
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by Kise »

Antihero wrote:Kise there's a reason people don't give your walls the time of day. Maybe because the time would be better spent... I don't know.... watching a banana slowly turn black?
Feel free to do more than ride GI's coattails.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Kise »

GreyICE wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:If Esp is scum, Kise is not.
I'll agree to this.
But you knew this wasn't the case, didn't you.... DIDINT YOU?

Yet…
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Good lord GreYICE has been sowing the seeds for Kise suspicion 40 pages ago? Talk about prepping a mislynch.
I love this bit. I've been suspicious of Kise for 40 pages, so I've been 'prepping for a mislynch' that long.

Rather than, y'know, trying to figure out whose town and whose scum.

Kise is scummy as shit.

Your only case for him being town is "LOL META."

Why is he Town, Fate? Why? He's not.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:46 pm

Post by GreyICE »

xRECKONERx wrote:See: EmpTyger's awful tunneling on me.

In fact, in light of Fate's comments, I would say him tunneling on me with weak cases looks like a direct counter to your stonewall defense of me as town.
Also reck, and before I head out for the day, has EMP ever once succeeded in getting this town to believe his theories? You're saying I'm pinning my hope of victory on that dink convincing one town pair to vote you, and keeping him alive till LyLo? His own partner doesn't take the reck theory seriously.

Fucking no.

Just. No. Fate is wrong here, and I don't like EMP. We lynch Kise today. Why the HELL is he town?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”