Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Oh, that possibility never occurred to me!

No wait, I will be alive tomorrow because the remaining scum will want my vote too!
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Post by N »

In post 1746, petapan wrote:yeah i can't really defend myself here because the scumteam are fucking idiots and bussed someone who wasn't in a dream which means they'll get inevitably poe'd by dreams and i'm not an idiot and didn't want to lynch rach when i figured we could just lynch her today. but w/e wait for the dream to get outed and this game is pretty much won anyway

In post 1735, Party Boat wrote:
Final (day 4)
Official Vote Count 4.7

RachMarie
(7) -
PeregrineV, Nachomamma8, N, 4nxi3ty, Jarvis, Empking, Equinox

peta, who do you think was bussing here? Nacho or Empking?
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2025, DeasVail wrote:Oh, that possibility never occurred to me!

No wait, I will be alive tomorrow because the remaining scum will want my vote too!

~.~
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2026, N wrote:peta, who do you think was bussing here? Nacho or Empking?

i think it's clear who i read as more likely scum out of them
free crypto
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by N »

In post 738, Quilford wrote:
Day 1
>>>
PMysterious
(11) PeregrineV, Knight of Cydonia, Staeg, Seastormjt, petapan, Bitmap, Shamrock, Konowa, MattP, Gammagooey, RachMarie
<<<
Knight of Cydonia
(3) Shiidaji, DeasVail, Mehdi2277
Shamrock
(2) xRECKONERx, 4nxi3ty
manho
(2) kondi2424, PMysterious
Konowa
(1) manho
kondi2424
(1) Blastoide
petapan
(1) Inox

How many scum on the PM wagon? Three have already flipped.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by petapan »

VCA is bunk
free crypto
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Post by N »

This is literally every mention DV made of Rach before she was lynched.
Spoiler:
In post 921, DeasWave wrote:
Rach:
Do you lurk more as scum than town?

In post 930, DeasVail wrote:
Rach:
Thanks for answering. And it's a hydra with DeltaWave.

In post 1317, DeasVail wrote:Oh yes, I forgot to ask. 4nx, could you provide a link to a game where Rach is different as town? (Or if there's one in thread already just point me to it)

In post 1346, DeasVail wrote:Hmm, 4nx, should I vote for Rach?

In post 1354, DeasVail wrote:Oh, I think I see what you mean.

Would you have a problem with me sheeping 4nx and voting for you?

In post 1363, DeasVail wrote:And rach, please answer my question in 1354 when you can.

In post 1369, DeasVail wrote:N, why were you gone for so long? I missed you :(

Equinox/anyone else I guess:
How confident are you in Rach-town? Is there more to it than KoC and Gamma voting for her? Because looking back over it now, Gamma had already voted for KoC, so if he was willing to bus one partner, then why not another? The KoC vote I agree is a bit unlikely, but it's not like he really tries to get her lynched.

In post 1693, DeasVail wrote:N, what do you think of Staeg?

Also, I'm considering Rach, but I kind of like the idea of lynching from a dream so I don't know.

In post 1694, DeasVail wrote:Actually,

Unvote: Staeg

Vote: Rach

Also Nacho, I forgot to answer, but I didn't see anything when I voted for 4nx. It was mostly just to see what happened.

In post 1704, DeasVail wrote:
Unvote: Rach

Vote: 4nxi3ty

In post 1715, DeasVail wrote:I'm not on Rach anymore.

Four actual interactions with her: one to ask a shitty little question (921) and the next to thank her for answering (930). Then asking if she'd be okay with being lynched (1354) and pressuring her to answer (1363). There is no actual follow up and it gives him an appearance of actually looking at her. 1317, 1369, and 1693 are all him asking other people for their opinions of Rach without ever giving his own. He eventually votes for her in 1694, but unvotes in his very next post.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by N »

In post 487, DeasVail wrote:
Some Form of Townread:

AGar

Staeg

Seastormjt
Shiidaji
PMysterious
Shamrock
MattP
Mehdi2277
Blastoide

Gammagooey

Null/Maybe Leaning Scum:

manho
Inox
- Close to being a townread, but there's something I'm concerned about.
Petapan
4nxi3ty

Knight of Cydonia

Kondi2424
Bitmap

Scum?

Reckoner
-
Contrived reason to get off the Konowa wagon while never actually providing further thought on someone. And the whole "I'm drunk, let's sheep gamma" thing seems like quite a nice way for him to get off the wagon, which would probably have been considered a beneficial thing to do whether Konowa was town
or
scum. (Kondi is similar in this way if I remember right). His attitude to day 1 and recent lack of involvement is something that I could lean either way on.

Also, everyone seems to think he's town so +++scumpoints! :D

PeregrineV
-
I know it may be stupid, but I still think I could be right about the whole not confirming/scumQT thing. What others have pointed out seems slightly scummy to me, but his most recent vote on PM is the main thing for me. Still, quite a weak scumread.

Konowa
-
Apart from his scumreads being bad in my opinion, there's not much from his more recent posting that stands out to me. So this is basically for what I've said earlier.

~~

I really don't want a Kondi lynch without seeing his replacement properly, and I still think a Konowa lynch would be good. If there's any interest for a Reck wagon, I'd consider that as well.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by petapan »

deasvail have you not been scum in a game since rolling in the deep?
free crypto
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Post by N »

In post 2031, N wrote:This is literally every mention DV made of Rach before she was lynched.
Spoiler:
In post 921, DeasWave wrote:
Rach:
Do you lurk more as scum than town?

In post 930, DeasVail wrote:
Rach:
Thanks for answering. And it's a hydra with DeltaWave.

In post 1317, DeasVail wrote:Oh yes, I forgot to ask. 4nx, could you provide a link to a game where Rach is different as town? (Or if there's one in thread already just point me to it)

In post 1346, DeasVail wrote:Hmm, 4nx, should I vote for Rach?

In post 1354, DeasVail wrote:Oh, I think I see what you mean.

Would you have a problem with me sheeping 4nx and voting for you?

In post 1363, DeasVail wrote:And rach, please answer my question in 1354 when you can.

How confident are you in Rach-town? Is there more to it than KoC and Gamma voting for her? Because looking back over it now, Gamma had already voted for KoC, so if he was willing to bus one partner, then why not another? The KoC vote I agree is a bit unlikely, but it's not like he really tries to get her lynched.

In post 1693, DeasVail wrote:N, what do you think of Staeg?

Also, I'm considering Rach, but I kind of like the idea of lynching from a dream so I don't know.

In post 1694, DeasVail wrote:Actually,

Unvote: Staeg

Vote: Rach

Also Nacho, I forgot to answer, but I didn't see anything when I voted for 4nx. It was mostly just to see what happened.

In post 1704, DeasVail wrote:
Unvote: Rach

Vote: 4nxi3ty

In post 1715, DeasVail wrote:I'm not on Rach anymore.

Four actual interactions with her: one to ask a shitty little question (921) and the next to thank her for answering (930). Then asking if she'd be okay with being lynched (1354) and pressuring her to answer (1363). There is no actual follow up and it gives him an appearance of actually looking at her. 1317, 1369, and 1693 are all him asking other people for their opinions of Rach without ever giving his own. He eventually votes for her in 1694, but unvotes in his very next post.

I forgot about Agar.
Spoiler:
In post 46, DeasVail wrote:
In post 40, AGar wrote:VOTE: AGar

amidoinitrite?

Yeah you are actually.

Unvote: PV
Vote: Agar

PEdit: I want the answer first. And, I'm not really pushing at him yet.

In post 86, DeasVail wrote:
In post 81, Shiidaji wrote:Reading through again, the thing that's still nagging in my mind is why you voted Agar over Mehdi if you were pressuring the latter?

Eh, I didn't really think to vote Mehdi because I never really thought he was likely scum. And the Agar vote was too good to resist :D

In post 91, DeasVail wrote:
In post 89, Mehdi2277 wrote:Deas what did you find scummy in agar's vote post?

Nothing.

In post 206, DeasVail wrote:Eh

UNVOTE: Agar
VOTE: Staeg

Shamrock:
What do you think of Blastoide, and how has your recent exchange with him altered your opinion (if at all)?

Post 487, in which he lists him as his top town read.
In post 514, DeasVail wrote:
In post 498, xRECKONERx wrote:DV do you want me to vote konowa again

Yeah, and if you could convince others to as well that would be good too.

In post 503, Mehdi2277 wrote:Deas explain the sheer size of your town reads (and specifically sea, agar, and blastoide). As for waiting until we see a replacement I can understand that for claim purposes, but when kondi is replaced he does not just get a clean slate.

Some of the townreads are pretty weak and some of them are strong.

Seastorm-
Her posting seems generally townish, but mostly it's her catch-up post which seems formatted so that it can more easily be viewed rather than so she looks town. The best example is her spoilering of the analysis she did, which is a good idea because it makes it easier to see her questions and scumreads, but I know that if I was scum I wouldn't bother because then no one would miss how 'town' I was.

Agar-
His posting seems like town with lack of time/motivation rather than scum trying to look town.

Blastoide-
Posts are generally townish, with the main thing being his response to the questions about him wanting to be first on a wagon early in the day.

About Kondi, no he doesn't get a clean slate, but I think a replacement (depending on who it is) could help us read the slot a fair bit better.

A run down: extends RVS and votes for Agar (iso 7); is called out for it and says he actually thinks Agar is town (iso 15 and 17), but doesn't unvote until iso 21. Then calls him his a townread for a flimsy reason.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by N »

Spoiler: the five posts in which DV mentions Gamma
In post 487, DeasVail wrote:
Some Form of Townread:

AGar
Staeg
Seastormjt
Shiidaji
PMysterious
Shamrock
MattP
Mehdi2277
Blastoide
Gammagooey

Null/Maybe Leaning Scum:

manho
Inox- Close to being a townread, but there's something I'm concerned about.
Petapan
4nxi3ty
Knight of Cydonia
Kondi2424
Bitmap

Scum?

Reckoner-
Contrived reason to get off the Konowa wagon while never actually providing further thought on someone. And the whole "I'm drunk, let's sheep gamma" thing seems like quite a nice way for him to get off the wagon, which would probably have been considered a beneficial thing to do whether Konowa was town
or
scum. (Kondi is similar in this way if I remember right). His attitude to day 1 and recent lack of involvement is something that I could lean either way on.

Also, everyone seems to think he's town so +++scumpoints! :D

PeregrineV-
I know it may be stupid, but I still think I could be right about the whole not confirming/scumQT thing. What others have pointed out seems slightly scummy to me, but his most recent vote on PM is the main thing for me. Still, quite a weak scumread.

Konowa-
Apart from his scumreads being bad in my opinion, there's not much from his more recent posting that stands out to me. So this is basically for what I've said earlier.

~~

I really don't want a Kondi lynch without seeing his replacement properly, and I still think a Konowa lynch would be good. If there's any interest for a Reck wagon, I'd consider that as well.

In post 824, DeasVail wrote:
In post 815, Gammagooey wrote:i'm also kind of lurking a dumb amount and should stop that soon i guess.

N's posts at the start of the day aren't actually scummy at all. they're BAD, and they COULD be coming from a bad scum player, but I don't think there's anything in that dumb clump of posts that's actually scum-motivated. yeah sure you can go 'but gaaaamma he's talking about roles ROLEFISHING IS BAD' and yes it is
bad
but unless he's coming from some other mafia site where people claim at the tip of a hat to whoever asks it's not actually scummy at all. and i know this is totally subjective but read over his posts and try to imagine what he's thinking as he's making them. because i really don't see 'heh i'm gonna try to get some people to claim for shitty reasons' i see just dumb spur of the moment talk about his claim and things that might be relevant to it.

and yeah manho was a scummy piece of garbage yesterday. but KoC jumping on N's wagon when everyone else is doing it for bad posting and then attacking manho's play when i don't remember him going after manho or even mentioning him when he was a serious wagon yesterday feels WAY more like scum jumping on a lynch of a scummy player than town following up on yesterday's suspicions. yes n should post more and be less bad and MAYBE he's even scum with koc and kocscum felt like attacking his scummy scumbuddy for townpoints or something (i don't think it's that likely but if there were two scum in a dream i think they'd at least consider bussing each other) but i would way rather see KoC dead today than N.

sorry for the kind-of-wall but yeah.

also what the hell why do you have midterms in september, i thought school only started last month for you.

What reading of the game did you do before making this post?

In post 1450, DeasVail wrote:

In post 1384, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1369, DeasVail wrote:N, why were you gone for so long? I missed you

In post 1407, DeasVail wrote:
N:
Can you do something really town for me please?

In post 1422, DeasVail wrote:Hmm, I don't think N likes me.

In post 1493, DeasVail wrote:And thanks Gamma for filling in!

487 to call him a townread
824 to ask him a question he never follows up on
1369 after he was already dead
1450 to quote 1369
and 1493 to thank him for back-up modding
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 2034, N wrote:Post 487, in which he lists him as his top town read.

Top of the list doesn't mean top townread.

Peta, I was scum in [semi-redacted] and also in an offsite game with MS players during the crash. I also have a scum game on an alt from April-ish(?) that I'd slightly prefer not linking to, but I can if you want it.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by petapan »

no it's fine i was just wondering if you had any recent scum meta from a full game because the only game i found you were a noob so i didn't factor it in

i have thoughts on what's going on but i actually want to let it play out a bit
free crypto
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Post by N »

Spoiler: DV mentions of KoC before he was lynched
I'm not going to quote post 487 again, but KoC is listed as "Null/Maybe Leaning Scum"

In post 579, DeasVail wrote:
MattP:
Do you think Bitmap's reaction to ~that game~ could be more extreme than what it would actually be if he was town?

~~

UNVOTE: Konowa
VOTE: KoC

I agree with Shii in thinking the change in PM from policy lynchee to scumread is contrived.

Konowa's still a scumread, but I'm not that sure about him, so let's see what happens with this.

In post 587, DeasVail wrote:Why did you change your vote to begin with?

What do you think of KoC?

In post 600, DeasVail wrote:Eh, I can see lack of scumhunting from town. As I've said, the main thing for me is how PM was first off a policy lynch, and then somehow became a scumread.

Honestly I don't think a policy lynch on PM is a terrible idea and I actually thought KoC was likely town for pushing it, as scum probably would feel uncomfortable about suggesting one if PM is town, but now that KoC finds PM scummy, it kind of supports how I think scum would act.

In post 638, DeasVail wrote:
KoC:
Read on Mehdi?

In post 674, DeasVail wrote: is scummy.

PMysterious:
Have you played in a game with a dayvig before? Also, do you have any completed games as scum?

Mehdi:
Why town VI as opposed to scum VI?

KoC:
Can I have your mehdi read please? And also, how would you feel about a peta lynch?

~~

I really don't know about PM. I think it's possible that he's lying about the dayvig thing (trying to become confirmed town from it or something), but I'm not really sure if PM would risk something like that as scum (although he could be scum even without lying about thinking he was going to get dayvigged). Ugh, I don't know, but I still think his posting may be just too obviously controversial(?) to be scum.

In post 790, DeasVail wrote:Um guys, I actually think KoC is town. I can explain now if people really want it, but I'd rather wait a bit.

Konowa:
Why didn't you vote Jarvis when the N lynch obviously had more support?

Reck:
I don't know? If scum didn't put at least one scum in a claimed dream, they'd be caught out eventually, so I think it's a good idea to lynch from the dream, but I don't think I'm going to restrict myself to it. Actually, there is something that makes Jarvis more likely honest.

Why did you ask the question, and to me in particular?

Shii:
I agree with Mehdi about him not being cautious at all, and I can see scumhunting motivation behind it.

VOTE: Konowa

In post 801, DeasVail wrote:Regarding KoC...

I started questioning my scumread on him yesterday after , which is really pushing people to vote for PM after it's already been controversial (more like town trying to get people to do what he wants rather than scum not wanting to attract attention to themselves imo). I felt it wouldn't be too hard for scum to do this though.

However, the big thing for me is the vote on N. It just seems like it would be too similar to his going after PMysterious from scum's perspective (with them both being easy targets and popular scumreads) after he got suspicion for the PM one.

If people could tell me what they think, it would be really good because I'm not really sure, but I think he could be town because of this.

Also,

KoC:
Why is N scum, and why are you voting him instead of anyone else (e.g. Konowa)?

~~

What do people who are voting N think of the opinions of him being more likely town from his post?

Mod:
I think I'm voting for Konowa, unless there's a reason why I'm not.

In post 837, DeasVail wrote:These are what I think are the most scummy things about Konowa from Day 1:

In post 310, DeasVail wrote:-221 is something that I do think is scummy because of "I guess what my point is, is that I read posts like that as null and then later review once said player has started playing.", which I feel is just careful justifying of his unvote.
-289: Here he says that since no one agrees with Mehdi-scum he's obviously doing something wrong. I actually think this is really scummy because the kind of attitude contradicts with him attacking Mehdi in the first place, and also seems like an easy way to justify no longer having a scumread on Mehdi.

Along with his vote for Jarvis instead of N from today.

I also still think KoC is more likely town.

In post 948, DeasVail wrote:But... Konowa....

I really don't know about KoC anymore though.

In post 968, DeasVail wrote:
In post 954, Konowa wrote:DV I thought most people would understand when ibposted before that one oost that it nade more sense to vote jarvis over n if I thought they were scum together.

It doesn't seem like you thought that at the time at all...

Eh, I'd still prefer a Konowa lynch, but KoC should probably claim.

He actually did mention KoC a few more times than his other two flipped buddies, but he treated him very much the same way he treated Rach; not particularly sure how he was supposed to feel about them.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by N »

In post 2036, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2034, N wrote:Post 487, in which he lists him as his top town read.

Top of the list doesn't mean top townread.

Okay, but point still stands you had Agar as a townread after next to no interaction with him.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Post by N »

In post 2037, petapan wrote:i have thoughts on what's going on but i actually want to let it play out a bit

I'll come back to it later, but I have stuff to do.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2040, N wrote:
In post 2037, petapan wrote:i have thoughts on what's going on but i actually want to let it play out a bit

well actually i just had a thought

why are you building this whole case on deas when you were talking about how you wanted to find the other scum today
free crypto
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:41 pm

Post by Empking »

I think DV is scum.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Well I have time now, so I'll start:

Nacho ISO:

I remember having a weak townread on seastorm Day 1, but nothing seems that scummy or townish to me now.

One thing I've never been sure about was his certainty that scum chose the dreams in . At first I thought it could've been a scumslip, but then I realised that the way Quilford worded the thing about dream selection made it make sense, so would likely be what someone thought replacing in to the game and trying to understand the mechanic. Reading over it again though, it still doesn't feel quite right, but I'm not sure.

Q:
If we started a game now with you scum and me-town would you buddy me?
Q:
Had you played with Rach before this game?

In Nacho votes for Rach. Before this the only vote on her is from PV who's not really pushing it, and Equinox and Peta both vote for 4nx with me saying I probably will. However, N says that he wouldn't mind a Rach lynch, and then Nacho votes for Rach, with N doing so a post later. I guess it's possible that it's some kind of double bus, but I don't think this happening is likely with Nacho-scum considering the lack of support for a Rach lynch before then.

Q:
Why did you not say what you thought of Staeg and whether the dream could be trusted.

Generally Nacho seems townish and although I'm not sure about the first thing, I think the vote for Rach makes him likely town.

Peta ISO:

Switch from Kondi, who he seems to pretty keen on, to manho/N is interesting, but I don't know what to make of it. (I think manho might have had one vote at this stage).

I think the way he votes for KoC in is what scum would do trying to bus in a town way.

Ok no, I don't see the jump onto Bitmap coming from scum, but I read Shii as supertown, so I've got a towntell wrong somewhere.

- saying that Rach shouldn't be cleared seems unnatural, and the type of thing scum would do to distance.

and 1061 are interesting, but I don't know if it means he's a buddy or town.

Hmm, I'll stop there for now. Might get to do more tonight, but I don't know.

Empking, can we not lynch me?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Oh and peta, just in case I don't post again/forget, I'll also ask. You seem nicer here than you are usually. Is there a reason for that?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:13 am

Post by N »

In post 2041, petapan wrote:
In post 2040, N wrote:

well actually i just had a thought

why are you building this whole case on deas when you were talking about how you wanted to find the other scum today

I did mean to go through and find stuff on the other three of you, but it's just so much easier to find stuff on the confirmed scum. Also, you're all replacements so I would have to look through two isos at a time, which is impossible if you also want mod posts in there too.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:35 am

Post by N »

I decided to just look at predecessors' isos. Darkcrimson didn't actually ever post, so that was easy. Seastorm only made one useful post (post 273), which looks like she actually put quite a bit of effort into it. And while I didn't find anything in particular that stuck out to me in a quick skim of Shiidaji's iso, I got the general feeling that while there was a lot there, not much was being said.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:23 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2044, DeasVail wrote:Oh and peta, just in case I don't post again/forget, I'll also ask. You seem nicer here than you are usually. Is there a reason for that?

i dunno, no one has pissed me off this game i guess

In post 2045, N wrote:it's just so much easier to find stuff on the confirmed scum.

this is more or less why i want you to give reads on other people
free crypto
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by N »

I wish Empking wasn't always so lurky.
In post 1695, Empking wrote:Nacho is clearly town and seems to be posting a lot of sense. I'll probably end up sheeping him once he makes up his mind proper.

In post 1909, Empking wrote:I'm not going to unvote 4nx. I aolso think that his recent two posts are the result of olooking for someone else to lynch rather that deep belief in Nacho's scumminess, that might jut be condfirmation bias speaking as 4nx and my foursome include: me, my two townreads and 4nx.

In post 1930, Empking wrote:
Vote: Nacho
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by N »

Nacho comes in looking all town after he replaced in
In post 1594, Nachomamma8 wrote:I mean, if I were scum, it'd be the same guy with the same group of townies, for the most part.
They'd eventually find him, but it'd be one scum for like 4-5 lynches, which minimizes damage pretty efficiently.

In post 1600, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1594, Nachomamma8 wrote:I mean, if I were scum, it'd be the same guy with the same group of townies, for the most part.
They'd eventually find him, but it'd be one scum for like 4-5 lynches, which minimizes damage pretty efficiently.

you seriously think that N, Jarvis, and yourself were chosen randomly three times in a row?
or that the mod has a way of choosing which scum and how many scum goes into the pool is going to be random when he supposedly doesn't influence it?

In post 1602, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1601, DeasVail wrote:Eh, I thought it'd be something like randomly determine no. of scum/no. of town, then randomly determine the dream, no idea as to number though. N, Jarvis and I only appeared in two dreams, and it didn't seem that unlikely.

I assume you think scum choose it?

2 dreams out of 3
I'm decently confident scum choose them.

In post 1639, Nachomamma8 wrote:1. Nacho says that we should focus on (DV, Jarvis, N) pool, which doesn't include the counterwagon to Jarvis.
2. DV votes Nacho.
3. Jarvis votes Nacho.

hmmmm

In post 1726, Nachomamma8 wrote:You've never had any good scumbuddies, I guess.
Will most likely be getting laughably drunk soon, and so won't have time to actually go over anything.
Rach's responses and excuses are terrible, and she should be lynched accordingly. If she was actually a PR, she wouldn't pull this obvious softclaiming crap.

===[] or whatever

But then there's posts like these which are pretty horrible:
Spoiler: post 1688
In post 1688, Nachomamma8 wrote:DV is pretty fucking town, so that's cool.

In post 527, Bitmap wrote:
In post 525, MattP wrote:FTR I don't really agree with this wagon

VOTE: MattP

Is the wagon too slow for you?

I like this vote quite a bit.

In post 703, RachMarie wrote:I had work to do including my show tonight. I am beat will respond more tomorrow.

kill it with fire

In post 728, RachMarie wrote:Something about his play just seems odd and sets off my radar. Meanwhile taking a look at ISOs and see what I can figure once he flips.

fire fire fire fire

In post 731, RachMarie wrote:I am not absolutely sure as in 100% sure Matt, only way I could be that sure is if I were scum.

FIRE!
NOW

also KoC went after N in the exact same way he went after PM.
don't think N is scum.

Equi's catch up post is pretty town.

In post 845, 4nxi3ty wrote:
unvote, vote: KoC

this sucks

In post 861, petapan wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Bitmap

feeling it

don't like

another rach post, probably won't quote it because I expect they will all be the same. she's much less motivated as scum than she is when town, so she usually just ends up drifting along until someone gets tired of her bullshit and lynches her.
In post 139, Staeg wrote:Shii town
Matt town
Jackal slight scum (gut-meta)
Shamrock town
Mehdi, how many games have you played on MS/how much attention do you usually pay to games?
vote: Jackal

For the record, no, I'm not going to state the reasoning on the townreads unless they're in any danger of being lynched (no, finding out my alignment is not a good enough excuse for me to do this).

staeg you still do this "I'm not explaining my townreads" business?
because when you don't explain them, they aren't as good

In post 148, AGar wrote:
In post 147, MattP wrote:Oh yay, AGar is town.

You ever doubted me? Harumph.

wow I'm actually getting a townread on AGar
didn't even know this was possible

I hate kondi's reaction to MattP's big post. MattP calls him out for some pretty heavy meta differences, and then he starts lurking hard.

Gamma's kondi vote on page whatever probably isn't distancing, though. He's not that confident with it (whereas if he was bussing I think he would make it look less like sheeping), and it looks like he's trying to tie himself with Konowa with it.

It's page 15, people are talking about a Peregrine lynch, and I don't remember him posting. That's bad, I think.

...or manho. And Gamma is on all of these lynches, so I am not really all that happy about it.

Staeg jumping on KoC's policy vote is pretty town. I don't think he'd be so eager to hop on his scumpartner's policy lynch so quickly.

In post 490, 4nxi3ty wrote:
shrugs

maybe i did jump the gun a bit, still don't like how he hasn't given any reads

unvote, vote: konowa

probably the biggest what the fuck post so far
this is after Anxiety calls PMyst scummy and votes for him
I don't really have much of a read from it, but I don't really see town anxiety being so willing to let something like this drop

DV is pretty fucking town, so that's cool.

In post 527, Bitmap wrote:
In post 525, MattP wrote:FTR I don't really agree with this wagon

VOTE: MattP

Is the wagon too slow for you?

I like this vote quite a bit.

In post 703, RachMarie wrote:I had work to do including my show tonight. I am beat will respond more tomorrow.

kill it with fire

In post 728, RachMarie wrote:Something about his play just seems odd and sets off my radar. Meanwhile taking a look at ISOs and see what I can figure once he flips.

fire fire fire fire

In post 731, RachMarie wrote:I am not absolutely sure as in 100% sure Matt, only way I could be that sure is if I were scum.

FIRE!
NOW

also KoC went after N in the exact same way he went after PM.
don't think N is scum.

Equi's catch up post is pretty town.

In post 845, 4nxi3ty wrote:
unvote, vote: KoC

this sucks

In post 861, petapan wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Bitmap

feeling it

don't like

another rach post, probably won't quote it because I expect they will all be the same. she's much less motivated as scum than she is when town, so she usually just ends up drifting along until someone gets tired of her bullshit and lynches her.

oh hey peregrine is actually voting probable scum
he can be town

In post 925, RachMarie wrote:And I really AM sorry I forgot I was in this game. If you guys want me to replace out I will. Though I would like to see it to the end.

mmmm
i don't know anymore
i'll give you a chance, rach

In post 1022, DeasVail wrote:I love the wagon!

did I already call dv town?
probably, but he's town

I have a scumread on Peregrine right now, and that sucks.

In post 1147, DeasVail wrote:Actually yeah, I see what you mean.

VOTE: 4nx

what exactly did you see?
and why didn't you say anything about it?

In post 1157, 4nxi3ty wrote:i never apologized for my activity <.<

let's not lynch anxiety guys

In post 1169, petapan wrote:yeah but i'm fuckin lazy and bad at cases and don't have things beyond ~feelings~

ehhhh

In post 1219, RachMarie wrote:Well Konowa was my top scumspect. Equinox is my strongest town read.

Have doubts about Notch, but waiting to see what he has to say. basically seems to be an uberlurker

Staeg I feel is likely town, probably Jarvis as well.

N I need to read up more on, but he has said some iffy things. Kimor seems town too.

I will work on getting more comprehensive reads together.

cool, explain them

In post 1268, PeregrineV wrote:I've only skimmed since daybreak, and will need more time to get back into the game.

I did look over Kimor and Blastoide ISOs(because I couldn't figure out who the hell "Blast" was) and think that Kimor vigged Blast, meaning Kimor was the NK.

More later.

:D
I'm unsure if Peregrine could/would fake this as scum, though

In post 1293, RachMarie wrote:Wow N

Do you have anything resembling a case? Or just following your scum buds with a vote on me?

@ Peta

I asked because a number of people had not yet spoken and I did not want to hammer without giving everyone a chance to speak, including the lynchee. I almost always do that. I have had people hammer me before I could get back to fill in the blanks or before someone else had a chance to say their peace and it sucks.

4n??? drop a bomb like that and then go away? Again is there anything remotely like a case?

says rach *without* a vote down

also I am in skim harcore mode right now, I have most of the reads I wanted for the moment.

In post 1948, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1935, Jarvis wrote:you/nacho/empking/staeg

No guarantee the dream is genuine. And since I get the benefit of deas/N/staeg/greygnarl too, this is a much better lynch from where I stand.

GTKAS

Share And Enjoy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”